Chapter. 50 Can I love you?

Stop All the Pretend things

We couldn’t control what our feeling
Yet we can’t stop the feeling also
And this is why I am suffering.
~Oh Sehun~

The basketball practice had finished, so Seohyun decided to attent her club activity before lunch. Luhan said that he would pick her when the lunch time came. Seohyun smiled softly.

In the past time, she always accepted all the things that Luhan did, but Seohyun sometimes wondered, what if she ate lunch with her friends, without Luhan?

She had friends lot of friends, but sometimes it was hard to just eat lunch with her friend because Luhan was in there.

But now, Seohyun felt happy when Luhan said want to pick her.

Seohyun opened the door and sawSehun there, who read the book. “Oppa!” she called Sehun with her smile.

“Oh, Seohyun-ah!” Sehun smiled back to her. It was rare to see Sehun smiled, but for Seohyun, Sehun did sometimes smile.

“What do you read?” she asked him curiously. Because Sehun did read alot of book, and his book reccomendation always great.

“The Romeo and Juliet again, because I want to revise the script that Miss Jihyo gave to me.” He said and lift the book.

Seohyun laughed, “Are we going to use the giant Juliet and the dwarf Romeo?” she asked playfully.

Sehun chuckled, “I wish we can, but I don’t think Miss Ji hyo will approve.” He said and think something, “But I think we can make the stage apart from our club activity.”

Seohyun nodded, “As long as Baekhyun oppa and Chanyeol oppa agree.” She said.

“I’m sure they will.” Sehun said.”They did many crazy things, what wouldn’t they do?”

Seohyun giggled, “I hope we can watch them, oppa.” Seohyun said, and then suddenly she became serious, “and for the real one, I think you and Yoona eonni will suit.”

“Why don’t you casting also?” Sehun asked her.

Seohyun looked at him in horror, and shook her head, “I will feel so awkward oppa.” She said. And then she mumbled, “I’m not that confident.” She said.

Sehun smiled, “But it’s okay if you want to try.” Sehun said. He took a paper and pen, “ah Seohyun-ah, what do you think about love?”

“Love? Why you ask about it, oppa?” Seohyun titled her head. confused. When Sehun changed the topic suddenly.

Sehun shrugged, “Because I want to make revision about the drama, and I want to hear your opinion also.” Sehun explained.

Seohyun titled her head, and tapped her finger to the table, “I don’t know. But maybe, Love is stronger than like right?” Seohyun asked him.
Suddenly she remembered what Luhan said that night.

Like seems too light right? But I guess it will do right now. I will say another three words when we are ready, but believe me it exist.

“But I’ve heard from someone, that although you don’t say about love, but that feeling is exist in our heart.” Seohyun said, as she smiled, “Perhaps we are still too young to know it, oppa. Me myself didn’t know, but maybe we will know it later.” Seohyun said.

Sehun looked at her with unreadable expression, “what if..”Sehun shut his eyes a while before opened it again, “You fall in love with another person that not your fiancee?” Sehun asked her. Seeing the confusion written in Seohyun face, he quickly adding, “Like Romeo and Juliet. Someone that your family won’t approve.”

Seohyun grew silent, she seemed like solving the hardest question in exam. “I believe my family know what best for me now.” Seohyun said carefully.
Sehun heart dropped.

“But...” Seohyun said suddenly, “If I am more mature, I believe that I will know myself more, If he fight for me, I think I will say yes. Because you have to build your own life in the end right?” Seohyun titled her head.

“Human needs love, right?” Seohyun asked Sehun. “I ever read, if you have power without love you will become ruthless, when you have wisdom without love you will become haughty, when you have justice without love you will become rigid.” Seohyun said.

Can I love you?

Sehun wanted to ask that but he knew that was so wrong. If...if he fighted for his feeling, would Seohyun accept him? If he say that words, would she look at him with the same gaze again? Would her eyes still sparkling?

Sehun really wanted to say those words to Seohyun? Could he become this selfish once? Could he not to care about his obligation about his family? Could he cancelled his engagement with Yoona?

“How about now, someone confess his feeling to you?” Sehun asked her again in soft tone.

Seohyun titled her head, and laughed, “Who will, oppa?” she said, “Everyone know that I have fiancee. And I don’t think I am that beautiful until people want to fight for me.”

You’re beautiful

Me. I will fight for you, Seohyun-ah.

Really? His inner mind mocked him.
 

You are coward, Oh Sehun!

Right, he was coward, he couldn’t bring himself admit his feeling, he couldn’t fight for Seohyun. He always the expressionless Sehun. the perfect Son of Oh family.

“But I think Luhan oppa deserve my loyalty right?” Seohyun asked him again.

Right. Seohyun has Luhan.

Sehun clenched his fist under the table, why was this became this complicated? Since when he had the feeling like this?

Sehun forced a smile toward her, “I think so too.”

“What about you, oppa? What do you think If you like someone else?” Seohyun asked him back. “You said you are older than me, so you will know lot of things.” Seohyun said playfully.

Sehun stiffed. Could he act like the fearless Romeo? At least his family didn’t force him. His family would support him. But could he do that? Could he not become a perfect obidient son? Could he?

“May be I will fight for her.” He said neutrally. “But maybe not. Because like isn’t strong enough to fight about it and cause lot of mess.”

Seohyun laughed, “You are so logical oppa.”then she smiled, “But that Sehun oppa  I know!! You really have the same personality with Changmin oppa.”

Yeah, he just the other big brother.

But Sehun wanted Seohyun know that he wasn’t her brother.

Can Seohyun look at him as a man? Not as the same hobby oppa. A good aquintanced of her?

“What if I like you?” Sehun said suddenly, as the words came out from his mouth. Seohyun’s face became pale. Her laughter stopped.

“Eh?” Seohyun frowned.

Sehun saw her confusion, then he laughed, forced the laugh out from his mouth, “I’m just kidding! You must see your face.” he ruffled Seohyun hair.
“Oppa!!” Seohyun pouted. “It’s not funny!!”

Yeah, he is coward. He couldn’t face the consequences. He’s afraid Seohyun wouldn’t see him as before. Seohyun wouldn’t laugh with him again.
Is it better that he keep being oppa?

At least he still could stay beside her until his graduation. If he couldn’t fight for the feeling, he would keep it until he graduate.

At least...he could love Seohyun until he graduate.

Can he love her until that extent?



Ahn Joohee, had been Seo Jaebum’s wife for years. Their marriage was out of love. She was from the upper class family not a chaebol but instead a new money. The Ahn coorperation was so stable and operate more in China and japan, and  before she was the spokeperson for the unicef.

She married to Jaebum, because that was the best choice that time.

Joohee wasn’t someone that you could pass without looking back, she had the beautiful that attract lot of people. Just like Seohyun.

She knew that she was a bad mother for Kris and Seohyun but she had to do it. It wasn’t her fault at all, Jaebum betrayed her first! He cheated with his personal assistant.

And that hurt Joohee so much. Joohee revenged to him.

Twice! She revenged twice, because Seo Jaebum hurt her too much. After she forgave him he did it again.

Yes, Joohee cheated with Director Wu , Jaebum business partner. But Director Wu also her brother business partner.                             She knew that Jaebum loathed Kris, because Kris was the illegitimate son of the Seo family.

But Jaebum couldn’t revealed it, because he knew he would drop the Seo family share and bring shame toward them. And Her grandfather gave to Kris 10% his shared to Kris, and 8.6% to Seohyun in Ahn coorperation as the guarantee. After her father knew about the secret.

Joohee couldn’t bring herself to see Kris face, because she felt guilty about what she had done. Kris the son that grow in her womb. She couldn’t see Kris face, without think why did she do that in the first place.

She hated the fact Kris was born out of happiness. She wasn’t happy. It was too painful. But she loved Kris, she loved him when he gripped her finger for the first time.

But the most important things, why Joohee couldn’t bring herself to look at Kris is because she told Jaebum that Kris wasn’t his son. Joohee made Kris’ father hated him.

She felt so guilty...

And more over for her own selfish desire, she was lying...

She was lying to her husband. The lie that she knew once it revealed it hurt not only her husband but also her son and daughter....

She was blinded with the revenge, to make Jaebum felt the same pain with her. So she was lying...

That Kris was’t Jaebum son. Kris was Jaebum son! 100% his blood.

The illegitimate one was Seohyun. Yes, Seohyun wasn’t his daughter.

Seohyun was director Wu daughter. But Joohee wouldn’t admit it. Never. It wasn’t fair for Seohyun.

Hence, she would always live in guilty toward Kris...





Double update guys, hope you love it...(read the previous chapterr)

I will upate again soon with more Krissica romance...this fanfic is going to the end.but I won't rush it...

because the secret is revealed just how the resolvement...

hope you leave me many cooment...

I love to read your comment,,,,

and I don't believe I get more than 10000 view, and 180 subcriber hope you support me...

love yah...