Chapter 72 Confussing Feelings

Stop All the Pretend things

Human’s feeling is rather complicated
Sometimes you love someone with all your heart
But sometimes you don’t want see other hurt.
-Seo Joohyun-

“What are you doing here, bastard?” that was the first things that Kris heard at the first morning, he was fine enough to go to school.

Kris opened his eyes with annoyance, “You really need a bleaching for your mouth!!” Kris retorted back.

“Whatever! What are you doing in my car?” Jessica asked him while opening the door, “Get out!!”

“Are you blind? I am going to go to school.”

“Tch! For what?” Jessica asked him, “It’s not like you know what you learn at school.” she continued sardonically.

Kris felt his annoyance aroused, “Well, at least I am not in the 96th place. So I think I worth going to school.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “It's just because you are better at guessing than me.” She said and then eyeing Kris, “If you're fine enough to go to school why don’t you just go home?”

Kris sighed, “Ahjussi, let's just go.”

Jessica glared at him, “Who the hell are you?” Jessica almost yelled, “Min-ki Ahjussi, don’t listen to this parasite over here. I will not go to school if he's still with me!!”

“Then take the bus!!” Kris said.

Jessica sent him the coldest glare she had, “Hey!!” she snapped, “You are the one who should take that damn bus!! This is my car!!”

“No. I don’t want to!” Kris folded his arm arrogantly, “If you don’t want go to school with me you, then you take the bus!!”

Jessica felt her patience on limit. How could this parasite order her what to do in her car? She was kind enough not fpr making him pay for being free loader at her home. Now, he wanted to take over the car. Over her dead body.

“You.should.take.the.bus.you.worthless.parasite.” Jessica said, “I don’t want see you in my car.”

Min-ki only could look at the two teenagers, actually they argued over nothing. What’s wrong if they went to school together?

Kris felt his eyes twitched, and he get off the car that earned Jessica smug smile, Jessica put her chin up and get into the car although she thought how easy Kris complied.

Before Jessica had time to close the door, Kris shoved Jessica in and sat beside her. “Min-ki Ahjussi, let’s go now!!”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???” Jessica yelled and struggled to push Kris off the car, but it was futile. Because Minki Ahjussi already drove the car, “Minki Ahjussi, stop the car right now!!”

“Min-ki ahjussi just ignore her!!”

Jessica wanted to kill Kris if she could, how could this parasite just tricked her? The latter wanted to curse herself for being easy tricked. Jessica wanted really to just left alone but Kris failed to see that.

She lost her space, since she was accustomed by Kris’ presence. Jessica hated it when someone lived with her, she loved living by herself, no one would bother. She was still greatly annoyed by Kris, but somehow she was relieved that someone was there for her when she get home.

They fought alot. But since that day Kris hugged her, she felt the warmth. She wanted to hate it so much, because she knew that it woulnd’t last long. She would go away when she could to Julliard.

The only purpose of her life is not in Korea. She was borned to be a music star, she knew that well. She didn’t need anyone to comfort her. She knew herself well, but why now? Why? She felt lot of feeling now?

This feeling is just too confusing? She couldn’t sleep just thinking about how hurt Yoona is? She felt half of it was her fault. Wasn't she 

the one who ask Sehun to admit his feelings?

Now? Now? She saw Yoona’s hurt and she hurt also. She wanted to hit Sehun, to mad at him for his selfishness. But who is she to talk? She was selfish, but she never hurt anyone.

Why the condition always someone would get hurt? Not just someone, but everyone?

What bother her more why she cared?

 



Byun Baekhyun was sure that his bestfriend should be sent to asylum soon,when he saw Chanyeol preparingthe red carpet in the parking lot. He was even wearing a white glove.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol patted his own shoulder, “Hey do I look like a prince?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun back with proud smile. “I want make event for Jessi, my princess.”

Baekhyun gapped, “You don’t look like a prince.” Baekhyun said.

“Then I look like what? King? An emperor?” Chanyeol asked him optimistly. With the sparkling eyes, Baekhyun almost could imagine the pink atmosphere around him.

He shook his head, “Nope. A Mental Asylum patient.” He said that earn the smack from Chanyeol, “YAH!! What's that for?”

Chanyeol sighed desperately, “That’s why you can’t get Taeyeon’s heart!! You need to make event for her too, pabo!!” he said with poetic tone.

Baekhyun was so sure that he wouldn’t get Taeyeon heart if he did that, Taeyeon would run away from him. “Yah! I know we are not that normal! But isn’t this too much?” Baekhyun asked him.

Chanyeol glared to him, “It’s not too much! You pabo!! This is what you call...”Chanyeol made the gesture of rainbow, “Romance.”

Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol head, “Pabo!!” he yelled to his ear, he couldn’t believe that Chanyeol was his best friend since Kindergarten. “You are crazy.”

“Yeah I am crazy in love.” Chanyeol said, and then took out his phone and shoved it to Baekhyun, “Yah! Help play this romatic music.” He said

“No! no!” Baekhyun shook his head, “I don’t want to join your stupidity here.” He said this was too much!! They were in school, well not like Baekhyun care but it was so embarrassing.

“Just do it!! Then I will help you with Taeyeon.” Chanyeol said, “I know how to make you speak more than 3 words to her.” That directly take Baekhyun's attention.

“Where do you know?”

Chanyeol wiggled his brow, “I meet the fortune teller yesteday, and she gave me a lot of tips.” He said. “And she gave me this book.”

“Can we believe her?”

Chanyeol nodded. “Of course! She is D.O's favourite fortune teller.”

“Is she the one who tell us to burn Sehun underwear?”

“Of course not!!”Chanyeol said suddenly, “that is the one on TV. The programme that he watched every Saturday night. This one is really...” Chanyeol put his own thumb up.

Baekhyun doubted but then nodded, “So what song should I play for you?” in the end he joined the foolishness again. That's friend, best friend in the foolishness.

“This song 2AM.” Chanyeol said, to the romantic song and then pushed Baekhyun aside when he saw Jessica’s car, “Play it soon!!” He waved his hand and get ready.

“What the?!” Baekhyun grumped but then choose the song from Chanyeol's phone, 2AM song, wah, not really a bad song. As he started to play it, but the voice wasn’t loud enough.

“Need a speaker?”

“WAH!!” he jumped in shock when he was looking D.O who had stood beside him, “What are you doing?” he asked, D.O still hold the speaker.

“I think Chanyeol needs this.” He said. And connected the speaker to the phone and the the song filled the air. “I just hope this time he will succeed.” D.O said.

“Of course he will.” Baekhyun said positively.

D.O doubted that, he got the bad feeling about this. But Chanyeol was too stubborn to admit it, and Byun Baekhyun just the same brainless liked Chanyeol.

Baekhyun felt the tension, the throbbing feeling waiting for Jessica, how Chanyeol would open the door and they would live happily ever after?

Chanyeol smiled widely when the car stopped precisely at the near of red carpet, he just needed to move it abit with his feet. He felt his excitement arouse and get ready to greet his princess. ah. sweet love....

He opened the door car even before Min-ki ahjussi did, “Welcome to school, my princess.” He bowed abit and ready to give Jessica huge smiled that shone like the sun in the morning when he looked the face of...

Kris?!

“What are you doing?” Kris asked with apathetic voice.

Chanyeol looked at him with horror, “Jessi, my princess, why do you change your face with the bulldog?” Chanyeol was taken back. “Give me back my Jessica!!” he shook Kris’ body.

Baekhyun and D.O looked at each other before gawked, “Change the song.” D.O said to Baekhyun.

“YAH!!!” Kris yelled to Chanyeol, “I am Kris, you moron!!” Kris yelled to him again and looked down, “What the hell? What's with the flower here?” there were so much flower on the ground.

Jessica who just get off the car rolled her eyes and walked away, “Jessica wait!!” Chanyeol asked her, “It’s a misunderstanding. I do it for you, not for this bulldog!!”

“Who is the bulldog?”

Chanyeol ignored him at chased Jessica who walked away, “Please Jessica!!” he said dramatically, “Listen to me!! I can’t let you go!!”

That time Baekhyun put 2AM song, ‘I can’t let you go even I die’ on the speaker that made the situation more dramatic. Leaving the begging Chanyeol, ignorant Jessica, and ragged Kris.

Plus, hundreds of laughing students in the background.