Chapter 20. Why am I asking?

Stop All the Pretend things

I never believe in destiny because I don’t want be other puppet
Hence I do what I want no matter how people say
Why bother too much?
~Jessica~

 

Today was the worst day that Jessica experience in her entire of life, she couldn’t skip any class because her stupid ankle, and also she had to deal with the annoying-too-much-speaking-brat.

Oh my he even kept bothering her, until toilet! And he couldn’t understand all the words that Jessica told him. He was tooo densed and persistent.
He treated her like handicapp!

Okay he was helping her but she never say that she needed help. She could take care of herself, since she was small.

Never even once she depended on other people, for her need. If she was sick she could go to hospital by herself.

The maid would cook porridge for her and she could eat by herself, she could walk to kitchen and serve it by herself. When she groaned in pain because of high fever she could search for ice-pack alone.

She could take medichine, and she could ask her driver to deliver her at hospital.

Even she had to bedriding in hospital when she was 14, she did it by herself. Her mom just sent her message that tell her that the maid would take care of her.

She didn’t need people to pamper her alot. It was annoying! It made her more sick.

And such her lucky that boy wanted to use toilet and Jessica freed from him for about fifteen minutes. She had to quick, she had to escape right now!

With her last energy, she tried to walk, to the nearest hide out. Library, at least she could sleep right there, so she mustn’t hear the stupid lesson also, what is that? Business?

Jessica rarely smile, but right now she really wanted to smile oh widely....

Not until ten feet she walked, suddenly a hand yanked her closer and she bump to a broad chest. “YAH!” Jessica screamed.

And she looked to the culprit she was ready to yell again when she realized who was him. Kris who looked at her with cold glare also. “Follow me!”

“Am I your dog?” Jessica spatted, yanked her own arm from Kris grip. “What do you want? You lost that dog.”

“Ace! It names ace.” Kris cut her off.

Jessica rolled her eyes, to show like her care, what ever the name of the dog had nothing to do with her. Even of the dog name mozart. “Whatever!” she walked away.

But Kris pulled her closer, “I said follow me!”

“and I don’t want! What will you do?” Jessica glared at him. Jessica knew it wasn’t wise to argued with him but Jessica Jung never backoff from battle whatever the kind of battle.

Kris closed his eyes, like trying to patient. “You really want the rude way! Choose it! You walk by your own, or I have to carry you!” he warned her.

How dare he! “I choose the third , get lost from my way!” jessica glared again to the stupid boy.

How could he threat Jessica. Jessica wasn’t someone who would afraid of that or a girl who would fly to sky just because that foolish warning. That boy know nothing about her, he couldn’t threat her.

He was nothing too afraid. He didn’t know Jessica only would hear him if that have connection with her scholarship in Julliard. That was the most important thing in Jessica life now!

About future? Jessica never made her hope too high! She focused on what could she do in near future not in long future. She had learnt that since she was small.

“You really!” Kris s his arm around her shoulder and hold her tightly. And dragged her although Jessica struggled againts him.

But ! Even in her optimal power she couldn’t win againts this giant evenmore she was injured. “YAH! You damn..”

“No a single word, Jessica! Or I will bring you to class!” Kris warned her, although it was a low whispered but Jessica could hear that.

And for the first time in their interaction, he called her name. It sounded so special, and magically suitable. Jessica felt something in her stomach but she quickly brushed it off. That nightmare.

Jessica shuted up, until he brought her to rooftop and making her sit to a bench. “What? Do you want to bully me?” she asked him coldly. “Okay! Let’s finished it and let me go!”

Kris sighed, “Hear! This is the rule, because I save you from the boring business class, I will ask question and you will answered it!” Kris ordered it.

Jessica squinted her eyes, then smirked, “are you crazy? did I ask you for the help?” she asked him again. “you aren’t saving me! You dragged me here, and I have no obligation to answer your damn question!” she pointed Kris then stood up.

Kris pulled her down again, forcing her to sit on the bench. “I save you from chanyeol!”

This boy was so stubborn, jessica had enough people disturbed her today, she needed her loneliness, she needed to be alone. She hated talking with people, especially that two bastard.

She slapped Kris’ hand. “Hear me! How many times did I have to tell you, I don’t ask your help! Don’t play the hero with me! I could handle it with my self, you should take care of your self not me!” she spatted and emphased her last words.

Kris clenched his fist, “yeah? And look how you take care your self? You ended with injured your ankles, what a great care for yourself.” Kris mocked her reminding her about her stupidity to kick the wall.

“It’s none of your business!” she said and turn her back to the door.

In one movement Kris made her sit again, and before Jessica yelled again he put her palm on to make her silent. “Just keep quite!” he said.

“Just...just..be here sit!” Kris said in desperation, “Okay?”

Kris didn’t know why he wanted that girl here, but somehow her presence make him more calm. Kris just wanted to sit there with her not mentioning about everything, although that girl words was sharp and even make Kris angrier but he just wanted to sit there together with her.

 



Yang Chunja and Seo Jaebum sat in front of each other. Now wasn’t to speak about the engagement of Luhan and Seohyun whatever their discussion that engagement had to stay still.

Luhan had been too attach with Seo’s daughter. Chunja never hear Luhan would rebel againts the Im house hold, but Chunja also didn’t stupid,

Luhan could do anything to have that girl.

Chunja had saw the prove, her grandson changed much to that girl. Luhan even ever fight in school when he was 15, when a boy of Choi family that time said Seohyun was his girlfriend. That was the first time Chunja saw Luhan became the rebel.

He hit the boy until the boy hospitalized fot two weeks.

That was when he was 15, if now it might be affect to their family stock.

“so she was the daughter of your son and that actress right? Ah, I remember that actress, yeah the mistrees of Im family.” Seo Jaebum said, “What will happen if the other media know?”

Chunja knew both of them had sceleton in closet that means that they had their own secret and Chunja wasn’t fool she had the source also. “Ah then what will happen to Seo if they knew one of your child is the ilegitimate also? Which one Seohyun? Or....Kris?”

The expression in Jaebum face was priceless. Like the thunder had hit him. “You don’t have proof, I have the proof!”

“Are you sure? I couldn’t find that proof?” chunja knew how to play it well. “Don’t be too naive! I knew everything in your family.”

“Then what will you do? Leaked that information? If I am sink, let’s sink together. So Oh family could win the bid. But i think the damaged will impact you much you still had the byun to take care, right?” Seo Jaebum said in satisfication.“what if, the oh called of the engagement? And we might be accept their proposal to engage our Joohyun with Sehun.”

Yeah, chunja knew it all along. “I know, but what about if they knew might be one of your children is illegitimate? And then you have the same position with us?”

Chunja argued calmly and drank her tea, “Don’t it better if we kept coorperating?” she asked him.

Jaebum squinted his eyes, “What do you mean?”

Chunja exhaled, “I will let Seo win the bid but you have to share 10% of the money to us...”

“Are..”

Chunja showed her palmed to Jaebum, “Wait! You got the rest, right it much bigger we knew that it was big project!” Chunja said. “And how about engage Kris with that actress daughter.”

Chunja didn’t want to admit it, that Jessica was her grandchild. Not in personally she loathed her blood. “Let me said that she was the long lost line of Im family, or like that to public. Then she we could secure our agreement.”

“Why I would engage Kris with the illegitimate daughter? Kris had the share in our company you know! He was damn wealthy from his mom’s grandfather.” Jaebum tried to flaunt Kris more because of he wanted Kris had more valued.

“That girl also damn wealthy!” chunja said, “it just she doesn’t know! She damn wealthy and we could use that.” Chunja explained and let out smirked that responded by smirk also by Seo Jaebum.

“Okay let’s do that.”

“I will settle the public first.” Chunja shook her hand with Jaebum.

Yeah she knew she wasn’t only secured her position with Seo but she was also secured the money within Jessica. The bid mean nothing than the future of her family.

 



update again for who craved for Krissica moment..

next chapter will be updated soon...

^^

I'm glad to read your lot of comment..and I will reply if I'm not busy...