Chapter 13. Locker incident.

Stop All the Pretend things

I’m not a person who love studying so much
But I enjoy reading so much
Because of the reason that me my self afraid to admit it.
~Oh Sehun~

Jessica ignored the stare that almost all the student at corridor gave to her and how about some girls looked at her cynically and some again giggled. She knew that the boy warned perhaps right but she didn’t care at all. At the end she must to open her locker too right? So better confront it from the start. Not mention Jessica hated people who was coward and Jessica won’t be one of them.

If they put spoiled food there, she would give the culprit damn lesson. She wouldn’t dare to do that again, but even she couldn’t caught the culprit she would show them how Jessica deal with bully. Don’t mess with her. Jessica stopped in front of her locker and frozed, she waited for the other student who eagerly wait her to open the locker.

Jessica punched her locker combination locker, and confidently opened the locker while she was stepping aside right before something spilt out from her locker, some loaf of bread, and spoiled vegetables and boxes of milk also meat.  The whole corridor burst in to laughter.

“Wow, the foreigner put the food in the locker, deserve her well.” A girl said with loud voice.

“Spoiled food for spoiled brat.” They said.

Jessica just smirked before come to the bunch of the girl that shouted to her and fortunately the closest one with her. “Are you putting that in my locker?” she asked her bluntly. And give her cold stare, that could kill someone.

The girl gulp because she didn’t know how could the atmosphere suddenly so tense and she felt like she was in great danger.  But her guts didn’t gave her chance to back off. She was one of the popular girl. “If yes, what will you do?” she tried to as confident as Jessica although she was afraid.

“Are you that afraid of me, so you choose to put spoiled food inside my locker?” Jessica stepped foward although Jessica was a little bit shorter than the girl but Jessica was far intimidating than her. “Right?”

“I’m not scared of you!” the girl answered her but her voice started to tremble. “I just want to give you lesson that you are non-eduction commoner who dare to bumped our Kris-oppa.”

Jessica smirked, “Then why don’t you just confront me? Why put that food inside my locker? That means you afraid of me.” Jessica stepped foward again which make that girl must step back. “Do you think I will feel humilated And crying?” Jessica asked her.

“Yah!” the girl tried to pushed her, Jessica stumbled a bit and sent her killer gaze again. “You deserved it! You even humilated Mr.Kang.”

“Then it’s my business with Mr. Kang, why you meddled in?”Jessica asked her again with the most cold tones. “Are Mr. kang and your Kris-oppa afraid of me so they asked you to do this?”

“You? !” the girl yelled. And slapped Jessica, Jessica shocked a little, she didn’t expect the sudden attack. Guess, she forgot that the cornered cat would bite you. Jessica blinked a little

“You ier than me! You dare to slap me after you put that spoiled food?” she asked, “do you think with slapping me you would make me run and cry to toilet?” Jessica pushed her until the girl back bumped the locker behind her. “You are just too coward! The worthless human being who even couldn’t confront me.”

The girl gulped in fear, she didn’t know why but the temperature seems decreased until she felt goosebump. “I’m not..”

“Not what? Worthless? Ah... must I add Lowlife? You dare put your filthy hand to my face? Do you that jealous also to my face? Because I am thousand times more beautiful than you?”

The girl felt boiled from inside that girl just too much, she regained her power and then pushed the girl, “No I’m not! I am one of the school queen!!”

Jessica smirked, “Wah, I don’t know that this school had such low standart for the queen? Do they have eyesore..”

“Yah!!” the girl raised her hand to slapped Jessica again but Jessica caught her hand again and throw them to air, so the hand hit the locker hard. The girl shierked in pain.

“Yah!!” her friend pushed Jessica, “You witch!!”

“I am witch?” Jessica asked her in amusement, then glared at her, “I’m not letting someone laid hands on me twice, I will kill you.” She said although she was not yelling but the effect make all the student stay silent.

“What happened here?” a sudden voice snapped them, that two girl suddenly bowed to the voice owner but Jessica didn’t even budged. And Jessica met someone that she wanted to avoid if she could until she go to Julliard. Mrs.Ahn was standing right there and her eyes watched Jessica and that two girl. “Mind to explain this Jaekyung-ssi, Woori-ssi?”

“Jessica-ssi hurt Jaekyung hand, Mrs.Ahn.” Woori quickly accused Jessica, “Without reason she suddenly harsh us with words.” She said.

Mrs.Ahn glared at Jessica, “You again? How many times did must I tell you mis Jung, about your blonde hair? And now you start a fight.”

“Wow! Wait a minute.” Jessica cut her off and raised her hand, “Are you blind? Did you see what happened to my locker?” she pointed her hand to her locker, the door opened and the trash still there and fell to the floor.

Mrs. Ahn unwillingly looking at Jessica’s locker, and gawked at the trash over there, she sighed, “But that doesnt mean you should hit Jaekyung’s hand, Miss Jung.”

Jessica smirked, “I don’t hurt her hand if she didn’t slap me for the first time.”

“Is it right?” Mrs.Ahn raised her eyebrow to Jaekyung, but Jessica knew that Mrs.Ahn was still on that two girls side, who didn’t know that? But Jessica didn’t care as long as she got what she wanted.

Jaekyung and Woori exchange glance, afraid and hesitate to answer the question from Mrs. Ahn. “Now you are being coward?” Jessica asked that two girls.

Woori gulped before she answered and came with another lie, “No Mrs.ahn we don’t put the rubbish in Jessica-ssi locker...”

Jessica eyes became widen, wah. She couldn’t believe that girl lying that easily and Mrs.ahn would believe her, that girl woori succeed easily entering Jessica’s hate list. Jessica hated liar! She never lie and she always talked whatever in her mind. “Now not only, coward but also liar...”she rolled her eyes and sarcasticly comment.

“Miss Jung!” Mrs.ahn admonished Jessica. “Meet me at my room Now!!” she said to Jessica sternly.

Jessica rolled her eyes, and adjusted her violin case. “And this two didn’t need to meet you? Next time I will put food in her locker and slap her, you have to call her to your room.” She said it in sarcasm tone.

“Miss Jung you don’t have evidence!!” Mrs. Ahn exclaimed.

“And you are too blind to see the truth. Cant you tell she is lying?” Jessica pointed Woori with her cold glare, even Mrs. Ahn could feel that Jessica really wanted to kill Woori,or might be she had already in her mind.

“Miss Jung is right, Mrs.Ahn.” Suddenly another voice cut their converstation, Jessica, Mrs.Ahn, Woori and Jaekyung searched for the owner of the voice. They saw a girl and Kris who stood near them, Jessica felt she saw this girl somewhere but she was once again too lazy to remember where is it. She doesn’t seem important also, but once again Jessica must admit something that girl was really beautiful.

The typical Korean beauty, the princess from the Korean, seems like that in Jessica’s eyes. The innocent beautiful that not tainted with the badness, Jessica admitted it by herself that the girl was too innocent. Her skin was so pale but it suited her well with her black wavy hair, and pinkish small lips. The only the girl flaws was Kris who stood beside her.

“Seohyun-ssi, you saw it?” Mrs.ahn asked her with soft tone, wow, this one was really new, even the Mrs.Ahn spoke softly to her, the tone was completely different than she spoke with Jessica.

Seohyun girl shook her head, “Not really, Mrs.Ahn but Miss Jung’s face is red, so I think Jaekyung-ssi slapped her.” She said with the polite tone. Mrs.ahn just like realize something and inspect Jessica’s face and got the red palmed-marked at her face.

She cleared , “Do you see that also, Kris-ssi?” she tried to keep her pride,, because She didn’t want to looke very wrong in front of student especially to that blonde hair.

Kris shrugged, “Yes, but may be Miss Jung deserved to be slapped.” He said lazily, Seohyun nudged him with her elbow, “Ouch! Yah! It’s hurt.” Kris protested to her. One things that suddenly popped in Jessica mind, Was she Kris’ girlfriend? Oh that girl flaw became more serious if she is.
 

"Oppa!” the girl exclaimed.

Kris just rubbed his stomach, but didn’t say another things again.

“So, can I go now?” Jessica asked Mrs.Ahn, “You have the witness already right?” Jessica looked at Seohyun and Kris who stood there. Before Mrs.ahn could uttered a single word again Jessica started walked away, she thought that all the problem had already finished. And she was starving she wanted to eat something from cafetaria.

She turned her back to Seohyun, “ah..Miss-super-kind-and-whatever-your-name –is, Thanks.” She said before she snapped her finger, “ah, I remember your name, Seohyun, thanks.” And then she said in flat tone to Mrs.ahn, “Might be you could ask cleaning service to clean that, or give me a new locker, Mrs.Ahn.”

Mrs.Ahn still couldn’t said another things but the girl already walked away, seems she had to call that girl to her room but in other hands she not ready yet to argue with that blonde girl. She was like had no power to punish that girl because that girl seem so intimidating. and without Jessica knowing a small smile appear on Seohyun face.perhaps that girl didn't as bad as she showed.


Thanks for all subcriber and upvoter, reader, and silent reader

I gotta say thanks so much...

Do you mind if you guys left the comments? because your comment motivate me to update soon.

Ah and I made a new story featuring......check also okay?

hope you guys read it also. I will work hard for both story.