Chapter 37 The force Date...

Stop All the Pretend things

"I’m not the kind of girl who sits quitely
I’m not a kind of girl also who wanted to attract attention
I just lived with my own pace"

-Jessica Jung

Jessica wanted to clap for herself, she didn’t know that the other lessons were so much complicated than she thought they would be. She was grateful that Kim Taeyeon wanted to help her learning something like that.

Guess, became mature wasn’t as easy as it seem.

Jessica wanted to scream already, she just wanted to go home and sleep. After that, she would eat some steak to give reward to herself. Choi Minki ahjussi opened the car door for her, before Jessica could get into the car, someone pulled her from the car.

“YAH!” Jessica shouted even without looking to the people who pull her. Some part of herself already knew who was the person. No one ever pulled her forcefully like that besides that person.

“Why am I  not surprise to see you?” She said to herself when she found Kris stood in front of her. “What do you want again?”

He ignored Jessica and only looked at her driver, “Driver ahjussi..”

“Choi Minki-ahjussi!” Jessica cut him off, “He has name, not only driver!!”

She disliked someone call Min-ki or her other maids according to their job. They had their own name!! Their parents didn’t give ‘driver’ as their name!

Choi Minki felt warm after Jessica cut the boy out, althought it was normal for him being called only driver, Jessica always call him by his name. She was rude, yes. But she’s a good girl inside.

Kris looked at her for a while, and then ignored her again just like she wasn’t worth of his time, “Choi Minki ahjussi, she will go home with me!” Kris said brieftly.

“WHAT?” Jessica yelled, he kicked Kris’ shin. “Are you crazy?”

Jessica hated to hit someone but someone had to knock some sense to Kris’ head. For god sake, he was being stubborn. More stubborn than Chanyeol.
Kris sighed and he glared at Jessica.

Jessica glared back at him, she was never afraid to fight against him.

Kris placed his palm to Jessica’s mouth, and dragged her from there, “I will take her home!!” Kris said to the old man and dragged the latter who was kicking him then and there. Choi Minki watched them in worried face. Yeah, he knew that the boy is her soon-to-be fiance, but he also knew that Jessica hates him. But it was the first time also Jessica met her equal enemy.

Perhaps Kris was right, the fastest way for Jessica to coorperate is by forcing her. Well, more of dragging her like that.

Jessica swore to herself that she would scream at him later. She wouldn't stop hurting him with her words until he gave up. Until this Kris Seo gave up and stop disturbing her.

 

Well, after the rooftop incident, she wasn’t bother again by Kris presence again.

Yeah, but still there's Park Chanyeol and his crazy attitude. Chanyeol is like a little dog, the one that bite your socks. You could kick him away, but he was toooooo dense to understand. He didn’t want to stop following Jessica unless she goes in toilet!

She was grateful when the school bells rang, Park Chanyeol had something to do!! Now, she just wanted to go home peacefully when this Bulldog came along.

If Jessica would kick him away, this bulldog would bite her harder!!

Kris threw her to the park bench! “What the hell do you want, jerk?” Jessica shouted to him.

Kris glared at her, “You will go home with me!!”

“I have driver so I can go home by myself. What do you want to talk about? Just finish it off quickly. I have lot of this to do!! You should care more about your grade rather than distrub me like this!!”

“Since when do you care about my exam results?” Kris asked her, “I have enough of your behaviour these days!”

Jessica gawked, these days she didn’t even speak with Kris. Guess, he really wanted to mess with her. “Listen! I never..” Jessica pointed him, “Never! In my life bother someone! And you are not even my parent or the teacher in this dumb school to care about my behaviour!!”

“Oh yeah? I am your fiance.”

Jessica glared at him, and laughed cynically, “Fiance? It's just part of you guys' wishful thinking! You can engage with that old woman if you really want the engagement with Im. Because as long as I remember I never accept any of these... these things.”

Jessica stood up and gave him cold dagger glare, “And before you talk about my behaviour, don’t you think you have to care about your pathetic self first!” she uttered in cold tone before tried to walk away from there.

Kris pulled her to sit again on the bench.”Yes, you are my fiance. Soon-to-be!! And I don’t like my fiance sticking like glue to Chanyeol.”

“What?”

“Yes, this time I'm letting this slide, but I don’t want to see you again with Chanyeol!!”

“Who are you to say who should I be with?”

“Are you that dumb to repeat myself again?” Kris asked her, like she was the most foolish person in the world!! “Now let’s go home!!” Kris said.

Jessica squinted her eyes but she refused to move even one inch from the bench.

Kris sighed for the nth times, he dragged Jessica again. If you'll to argue with her, you will lose. From that, Kris had found the easiest way to deal with her, that was to force her.

“You damn bastard!!” Jessica yelled but he ignored her until they arrived to the parking area. Kris shoved the helmet to Jessica. “What the hell is this?”

“We are riding motorcycle, you dumb!! And you don’t want to die, right? So now wear the helmet.” Kris said.

Jessica gritted her teeth, “I'm not riding that stupid motorcycle with you!!” she said, “I can go home by myself!” she yelled again.

“Yeah! Up to you!” Kris forced her to go up to motorcylce, and he took of his Jacket to cover Jessica laps! And the he started his motorcycle.

“This is kidnapping!!” Jessica yelled but Kris only rolled his eyes, and release the break, so the motorcycle started to move. He increased the speed a little.

Shocked because of the sudden movement, Jessica had no other choice but to wrapp her arms to his waist!!

Kris didn’t know but he had a little smile crept on his face, when he felt Jessica back hugged him although under the bad circumtances. He used his left hand to squeeze her hands for a while before concentrate to the road...

 



Kris watched Jessica with the smug smile, yeah the battle is worth it. Instead of sending Jessica directly to her home, Kris and Jessica ended in the salon, to changed their hair colour.

Kris never think of changing his hair colour from brown to blonde, but the result wasn’t that bad. He had the almost same colour with Jessica. Because Kris also forced the latter to dye her hair.

Jessica choose orange colour with white highlight.

“Wah, you too like the great blonde couple.” The hairstylist said, “Blonde and orange suit you guys alot. Let me take the picture.”

Jessica glared at the hairstylist, “Do you want to die?” Jessica spatted at the hairstylist.

The hairstylist gulped when Jessica gave him the coldesr glared that she had. She seemed like a doll-like highschool student but actually she gave the vibe that she could kill you, if she wanted.

Kris sighed, “Maybe next time.” He said to the hairstylist.

Jessica just rolled her eyes, yeah next time in his dream. She wouldn’t go to the salon with Kris. Jessica took her bag, and walked out from the Salon.

“Eish!” Kris followed her from behind, because he knew that Jessica could easily disappear, but unfortunately from Kris he had to stop and paying the cost of colouring his hair and Jessica’s hair.

Damn! Jessica really didn’t wait for him. Kris ran and pulled Jessica’s hand. “Where do you think you're going?” Kris almost yelled to her.

Jessica sighed, “Home! I am tired and hungry.” Jessica said to Kris.

“I am hungry too, let’s eat together!!”

Jessica gritted her teeth, and she pushed Kris, “Listen, okay? I don’t want to lose my appetite by seeing your face!!” Jessica muttered.

Kris sighed again, why? Why Jessica is so stubborn? Can’t they just eat together without arguing over something. “Fine! If you don’t want to eat with me! Go home by yourself!!” Kris said and release Jessica’s hand.

Jessica nodded arrogantly and starting to walk away from there.

Kris waited and hoped Jessica will turnback, because he knew that Jessica wasn’t familiar with this street, its impossible if she would know the way to her home.

Kris cursed in his mind, when he saw Jessica didn’t even bother to turn around, seemed that girl really lost her mind. Kris forgot that Jessica sometimes is stubborn. She wouldn’t ask for help.

Without hesitating, Kris held Jessica hand, and pulled her, “Let’s eat steak together!! And I don’t accept no for an answer!!” he said when he turned and entered the steak restaurant...

Jessica shocked when she felt electric reaction when Kris held her hand, and how did Kris know that she want to eat steak??

 



Im Byung chul sat in front of his mother, he never think that they would talk about this. “Are you serious, Eommonim?” he asked her.

Yang Chunja sighed, “We don’t have other ways, son. We need to fill her background with another story before the paparazzi started to dig more.”

Byung chul sighed,if he didn’t make mistake that time then this complication wouldn’t happen at all. “Why Abonim made that stupid rule? Didn’t he know that it would be complicated this for thefamily? How about Luhan and Yoona?”

“Don’t need to worry! Because I’ve informed the Oh and Seo family, they wouldn’t cancel the engagement.” Yang Chunja said. She tapped her finger to table, “The Seo know half of the fact only.”

“Just make sure they wouldn’t cancel the engagement, Eommonim. Luhan will rebel if that girl lose from his sight!!” Byungchul said. He raised his son, and he knew him. Luhan is too attached with his fiance.

Strange, Im Byungchul could cheat behind his wife. He just knew that he didn’t love his wife. They were arranged by their family to get married. But Luhan didn’t inherit that trait from him.

Luhan never date with another girl. He was obsessed with his fiancee, he could say that it’s good for their family, so Luhan wouldn’t have illegitimate child in the future.

“I know. Luhan is the only our  male heir, he has everything that we can ask. Now the problem is your illegitimate daughter, we have to think about her.”

Im Byung chul thought Jessica isn’t his daughter because he really didn’t know who was the father of the girl. Okay, Jessica’s mom was his mistress but not only his.

There was a probability that Jessica is Yang Chunja’s step daughter or in other words Byung chul’s half sister.

Yes, because his own father also slept with that Actress. Yes, there's also a relationship between his father and Jessica's mother. So, in other words, no one actually know who is her real father....

Is it Im Byungchul or his father?



so, you get it why her grandfather gave to her 20% stock?

I will start to reveal the secret one by one...

hope you love this chapter..

thank you for your all your support..

leave comment also please..

^^

 

-edited by: heartsica 7/4/2014 12:45pm