Chapter. 12 the loneliness; reason of violin and basketball

Stop All the Pretend things

Family is not just bound by blood but by love
That’s why I always alone
Because I doubt I have heart to love.
~Jessica~
    

Jessica played her violin based on the toned that come to her mind just now, just out of sudden Jessica imagined the melody and she had the urged to play that and composed that. That one of Jessica most valued about her self about how she loved music and the voice of violin. She could imagined a melody in her head and then played that at instance, also she could write it in note.

That was one of the things that hold Jessica in her life. She knew that she was music prodigy since she was eight years old, when her mom was late to pick her up from school in London, she just walked around the school when she saw some of Senior played the violin and then suddenly she realized something wrong because the tone is slightly off. She was being the blunt girl she pointed it out to the teacher. He asked her to play the same music core, and out of blue Jessica show them how it should be done.

From that moment, Jessica found something that she could do, the teacher showered her with praises that Jessica never received from her mother. She who never get any attention from people, she who was always alone. Music never betrayed you. Your violin would not lie to you, you will not lose it as long as you can created that. That words that make Jessica kept alive till now.

Her teacher was just one of teacher that might be she could respect most. Besides him there was no one. Her mother was too busy with her boyfriends and night life, until the end of her life. She even didn’t remember when the last time she talked with her mom, she founded her mom illness from her mom’s last boyfriend, and that time Jessica had to perform in the music affair.

When Jessica visited her mom at hospital, her mom had became too weak to speak with her, and her last will was about backed to Korea. Jessica even couldn’t cry because she didn’t know her mom, she didn’t feel lose someone. She was alone from the start so what?

“Nice music!” Jessica opened her eyes when she heard another voice that interupted her own concert. “You made it by your self?” said the boy who brought a book.

“None of your business.” She said to the boy. She felt that she ever met this boy before but she couldn’t afford to remember his damn name, and Jessica didn’t want to waste her time just by remembering someone name.

The boy shrugged, “Actually I agree with you, but what you played before make me want to comment it.” He said. “You are talented.”
Jessica smirked, “I know that. I am music prodigy.” She said back to the boy and placed her violin back to the violin case.

“at least there was something that you could do, after you create trouble with the school most favourite teacher.” The boy said again and Jessica found the boy had a slight lisp, not really to clear if you didn’t hear it carefully but Jessica was really sensitive when it came to sound realize it soon.

“You are success gained the hate from half population in school.”

“Well, he isn’t my favorite  teacher.” She said that with toned matter-fact.  “Then what if they hate me? I couldn’t control their feeling. Hate me as you want.”

Boy smiled in amusement by Jessica words, he didn’t know but the girl could have her blonde hair although it already three days in school. “Say that if you get spoiled food inside your locker later.” He taunted the girl with flat tone.

Jessica raised her eye brow in annoyance, “Did you put that?”

“Me? If I put that, will I tell you?” he asked her back. “But no need genius to figure out it.” He said.

“So? Must I said thanks?” Jessica asked the boy with cynical tone.

“No.” he answered it bluntly. “But may be you want to bring something to clean your locker.”

“Are you doing this to all the people who get bullied?” Jessica asked him again.

He lifted his shoulder, “If I met them coincidently like this. But I think it is fair to warn you before because you are new and you seem don’t know well how this school run.” He said.

“Then very lucky of me, but I don’t need that.” Jessica said and dusted her skirt. While carrying her violin. “You saw it then you warned the people who will get bullied but you don’t do anything?”

“I don’t want to interfere their business,  I’m just the observer.”

Jessica smirked, “If you really don’t want to meddle in there, from the first time you shouldn’t warn them. Don’t act like you don’t care, If you want become  hero step up.”

“I don’t intend become hero.” The boy said and leaned on the couch.

“Really? But you do the opposite things, half work people won’t get what they want. That’s life!” she said bluntly. “Admit it to yourself you desire to be hero, but you are afraid to step up.”

This time the boy felt offended how could she judge him like that, he just told her, usually other people would feel grateful. “And you always whole hearted?”

“Yeah! I know what I want and I will fight for it. I am not coward.” She said and walked to the main building.

“Are you calling me coward?” the boy asked her.

“You know it yourself.”

The boy nodded, “You got the point there. May be I’m coward but may be I know how to play my card well.” The boy started to flip his book again before adding, “You better too.”

Jessica smiled in annoyanced, how could that boy say that. She was not hypocrite like the boy, who just wanted to play as behind the scene heroes that have-not-to-care attitude, but actually care. Other might find it cool but for Jessica, she hate it. She hated playing game.

She walked to the main building, left the boy who was busy with his book. But she stopped and turn her head back to the boy, “ah..you know you have slight lisp.” And then she walked away leaving the boy with the shock.
 

Sehun watched Jessica back who slowly further, he knew that he had lisp but no one ever pointed out that bluntly besides that girl, usually Sehun never bother by someone behaviour but that girl could make even santa going mad with her with just five minutes conversation. Sehun usually received thankful if he had give the warn like that, and it was simply because it was his inner feeling told him to do so at least as the grandson of the school owner. He hated conflict


Kris ran to the basket ball rings and slammed the ball, it was one of the advantage being tall, he didn’t need to put so much effort to shoot ball. He always being captain of the school basket ball team. Basketball was the only things that he was good at. Kris felt the great satisfication that he could scoring when he played basketball. You could jump higher than anyone, you get all the attention, you achieve something.
Kris felt he was not empty if he played basketball. His father hate him because he was nothing like In-guk or Changmin, his mother never smile to him, always scared of his father. He never see his mom get out from her room, she locked up her self in her room, when she got out she just became perfect wife of hs father. Her smiled wasn’t genuine, she was always cautious to the situation like something must be hurt her.

She barely talked to Kris, the only child she wanted to talk to is Seohyun, and thats only because she wanted Seohyun played piano for her. What pained Kris most? His mother never looked his eyes, she always more scared to talk with Kris, like Kris was her monster. No matter how Kris wanted to help her, she asked Kris to stay away. Did he really that disgusting even for his own mother?

“Oppa!” Kris stopped his activity when he saw Seohyun came from gym door with her cute apperance. Seohyun was princess not only at his house but also at school, and the only one that Kris treasured most. Why? Because only his sister that would look at him with the affection genuinely, as he was worthy big brother. “why you play alone, oppa?” she asked him.

Kris walked to the couch and took his drink, “Because the other kid was too weak to play with me. They forgot that the tournament will held soon.” He answered her. “why are you here?”

“I miss you oppa.” She said with pout, “When you will go home, oppa?” she asked him. Kris was the only one who played with Seohyun, because the big gap of age between Inguk, Changmin and Seohyun, they barely talking to her. Kris knew everything about Seohyun, Kris was Seohyun favourite oppa.

“Aigoo! You miss me?” Kris ruffled his sister hair, “You meet me everyday at school, why would you miss me, Joo-hyun?” he asked her. And pull her to sit beside him on the couch.

Seohyun raised her eyebrow, “When will we meet at school? Oppa was always busy. Oppa even didn’t eat lunch at cafetaria.”

“Euh, Cafetaria food is gross.” Kris said in the disgusting face, “The taste is awful, you even couldn’t eat the meat.”

“But it’s not good to skip lunch oppa.” Seohyun nagged him, “Later your stomach will accustomed to empty food and you will lose your appetite, you could starving much, and your stomach will disgest nothing at the end you will have heart burn? Do you want to take medichine every day, oppa?”
Kris chuckled, “You sound like rapper. Are you sure you aren’t born as natural rapper?” he teased his sister, Seohyun pouted in annoyance, “I know that Joo-hyun. You told me everyday!”

“But you always ignore me!!” Seohyun exclaming.

“No need to worry bout me, Joohyun-ahh.” He patted Seohyun head, “I eat something that one of those girls packed for me.” Kris said based on fact, he was scary, he was bully at school but he had lot of fangirl, and their hobby was making lunch box for Kris, actually Kris didn’t hate it because their lunch box much better than cafetaria food. Although he knew that they probably buy it somewhere but who cares? As long as food.

“They have name, oppa.” Seohyun frowned in disagreement. “You shouldn’t just give them label.”

“They are too many Joo-hyun, how could I remember them all? If I wanted to remember them, that’s better if I remember the history.” He said to his sister.

Seohyun pouted, “You should try oppa. Don’t you remember at least one of our school girl name , oppa?”

“I remember yours.” He said ignorantly.

“Not mine.” Seohyun slapped Kris arm, “The others?”

Suddenly the blonde girl appear in his brain, Jessica Jung, Kris shook his head, he never bothered to remember any girls, and it should be another girl name, he just knew that damn blonde girl name yesterday yet that name never so far from his brain. That girl always lingered in his brain. “I know some, Joohyun-ah. Like Yoona, your fiancee sister, or Kim Taeyeon girl that student council comitee.”

“You know Taeyeon-eonni too, oppa?” Seohyun asked in shocked.

“Well, she is famous right? And Minseok has special attention to that girl.”

Seohyun narrowed her eyes, “And you don’t have special interset to Taeyeon Eonni? She is beautiful too, oppa. Or other girl?”

“of course not!” Kris denied it, although he knew that Kim Taeyeon had it all brain and beauty but Kris never paid attention to her, she just one of the school girl, not like the blonde girl who always in his mind. “Rather than you worried about that Joo-hyun, you should pay more attention about your school.”

Seohyun gawked in amazement, “Don’t you think you are the wrong person to give advice oppa?” seohyun asked him. Kris was at the last place for the senior student, he always skip class, so how could he get good grade? While Joohyun was the first place at her class.

“Hey! I am still your oppa, right? I must to say that.”

“I’m the one who should say you must pay more attention to your teacher.” She said. “Try not to skip class too often, oppa.”

“Okay, okay!” Kris stopped her before she was going to nag more. “Let’s go. I want to change first. And today I will accompany you to eat in cafetaria.”


today is double upload time...