Chapter 58 protect her....

Stop All the Pretend things

I can’t stand seeing her cry
Because when she cry I felt I am in pain too
~Im Luhan~

Seohyun heard the thunder made her woke up from her dream. She looked at the clock and it’s showed two thrity A.M, she was afraid to hear the thunder.

Seohyun wanted to switch on the lamp beside her bed, when a loud bang heard again, she curled into the ball. and cover her ears with her hand.

Seohyun hated Thunder.

She loved rain but she hated thunder. Suddenly thunder again, making her window vibrated. She was afraid the window would broke.

Thunder always make her scared, she hated loud voice, she was afraid because thunder remain her about the loud voice when her father threw the vases, the screaming sound, the slap sound.

Where was Kris?’

Usually Kris would come to her room, because Kris and she were living in the same wing of the house, and their rooms were near each other.

Seohyun wanted to run to her brother room but the thunder stoke again, and she saw a flash lightning outside the window, Seohyun closed her eyes.

“Oppa..” she whispered, her voice was trembled, she couldn’t move her body, she just wanted Kris came to her. Why Kris didn’t come?

Then she remembered that Kris was visiting their mom, Why Kris didn’t come back yet? Did Kris fight again with their father? Did he go away from home? Why he didn’t call her? Did their dad hit him again?

Seohyun hated his father, because he hit her brother, Kris. She could remembered when their dad punish Kris and he slapped Kris, the voice was so loud.

Just like this thunder, just like her father voice when he yelled to her mom, and Kris.

Seohyun was curled into the ball, and pull the blanket to cover her,when her phone rang loudly, Seohyun wanted to ignore it, she wanted just to curl like the ball but she wanted someone to talk with her.

She closed her eyes, and search for her phone, she was so afraid until she trembled and dropped her phone to the floor. Seohyun extent her hand to search for the phone.

Her phone still rang out loud, Seohyun opened her eyes slowly justfor being shocked by the flash of lightning outside the window, she screamed when the loud thunder stoke the air again.

Why? Why there isn’t anyone with her? Where was Kris and her mom?

Her phone still rang again, Seohyun wanted to give up to reach her phone, but part of her know that she had to pick up the phone, she wanted someone to accompany her.

She reached the phone, and put it near her ear, “Oppa.....” she cried out.

“Joohyun-ah, are you okay?” suddenly Luhan’s voice was heard. “Are you okay?”

“Oppa...” Seohyun cried out softly, “Oppa I am scared.” She curled herself into ball, and held her phone so close with her ear, she wanted to hear Luhan’s voice closer.

“Joohyun-ah, Don’t cry. Oppa is here.” Luhan said.

“I have no body oppa.” Seohyun said in her sobbed, “Kris oppa isn’t here, what happen to Kris oppa?”

“Joohyun-ah, what is your home password?” Luhan asked her, “Oppa is in front if your house, what is your password?” Luhan asked her.
Seohyun scream again when the thunder again, “I...”

“Joohyun-ah, don’t cry, oppa is in front of your house, what is your password?” Luhan asked her, “Oppa is here.”

Seohyun mentioned her password quickly she just wanted Luhan be there, with her. She didn’t want alone, “Don’t hang up!!” Seohyun pleaded when Luhan said he gotta go. “Don’t go oppa.”

“Ssh...”Luhan  calmed her down, “Oppa will be there in one minute, okay?” Luhan seemed running to inside her house.

Seohyun gulped but she nodded, she just wanted that Luhan would be there with her soon, she was afraid of thunder, she hated the storm.

Storm reminded her of the pain, of the noise that her father caused to, the atmosphere when her father hit her mom, and for the first time that Seohyun remembered that storm was the first time, she heard the screaming in her parent room when she was eight.

That Kris was the illegitimate son..

And her dad was having affair with his secretary...

And her mom revenged on him. When she knew that Kris was only tool by her mom, her lovely mom....her mom that she think loved all the kid she had...



Luhan hated it when people distrubed his sleep, he wanted to kick Kris when the he saw Kris called him at 2 A.M but once he heard that Kris was calling him because of Seohyun. He changed his mind.

He ran inside Seohyun house, to the wing where Seohyun sleep. Ignoring his wet body, he was drenched by the rain when he get off from his car.

He just needed to find Seohyun, Seohyun was scared, that’s the only matter for him. Seohyun needed him, Seohyun was crying that was matter for him.

He didn’t care if he must drenced like this, he would do anything to come for Seohyun.

Luhan opened her door, he didn’t think to knock again. He wanted to make sure that Seohyun’s okay. “Joohyun-ah...” he stepped in to the dark room, he switched on the lamp.

He saw Seohyun under the cover, “Joohyun-ah..” he called her again.

Seohyun still sobbed, Luhan walked closer and pulled the blanket, his heart wrenched when he saw the Seohyun cried. “Joohyun-ah, it’s okay.” He whispered toward her.

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly, “Oppa..” she threw herself to hug him, “Oppa! Oppa!”

“Sst...” Luhan soothed her back but he was careful not to touch her bed, because he didn’t want to wet the bed. “Oppa is here, it’s okay, it’s okay.” He whispered to her ear.

He didn’t know why Seohyun hated thunder, he was never know about it since from the start, he just knew it now.

He hated seeing Seohyun cry like this, she looked so vunerable, so fragile in his arm. He didn’t know Seohyun this scared to the thunder or storm.
“Don’t go..” Seohyun pleaded.

“I won’t” Luhan promised her. “I will not leave you..don’t worry.” He said, “Don’t cry, please.” Luhan cupped her face, and wiped her tears.

His heart became ache when he looked at Seohyun teary face, he would stop the thunder if he could, he would do everything for Seohyun. “Sleep again.” Luhan said to her.

Seohyun shook her head, “If I sleep, oppa will go, right?” Seohyun asked him, “I don’t want to sleep,”

Luhan gave the soft peck on her forehead, “I will be here. I will not go anywhere.” Luhan said. “So, sleep.”

Luhan helped Seohyun to lay down again on her bed, he just sat on the floor while holding Seohyun’s hand. He wanted Seohyun knew that he won’t go anywhere.

Luhan ignored the cold that rubbed his skin because his wet clotches.

“Don’t go, oppa.” She whispered while holding his hand, Seohyun drew closer the bed edge, as if she wanted to get closer to Luhan.

Luhan nodded, “I will not go anywhere. I promise.” He said as he kissed Seohyun hand softly, “When you wake up later I will be here.” He assured her, and he would do that.

Impossible for him to leave Seohyun, Seohyun didn’t close her eyes yet like she was afraid when she blinked a little Luhan would disappear.

Luhan used his other hands to rubbed Seohyun cheeks softly so he could assure her. “Sleep again, Oppa will be here.” He said to Seohyun as he kissed Seohyun hands again. Luhan squatted and give Seohyun soft peck on her cheeks, and forehead.

He stared at Seohyun face, and smiled, “Don’t be afraid. I will not leave you.” He whispered, before closing the gap between their lips. But Luhan was cautious not to touch her, because he didn’t want Seohyun became cold also.

He sat back on the floor, and pulled the blanket to cover Seohyun body. He smiled again, “Want me to sing a song?” Luhan asked her, “then you will always know I will not leave you.”

Seohyun nodded, but she still hug Luhan’s hand. Luhan let her hold his hand, they were so close, Luhan could see through her eyes, and how long her eyelashes was.

Luhan started to hum a random song from what he knew to calm Seohyun. As he adored how beautiful the girl was from every angle. She just looked like an angel on earth.

Luhan kissed her cheek again, after Seohyun’s breath became more calm. He loved to see her like this, to see her sleep like this, to see her wake up in the morning.

Luhan laid his head on the bed, but kept sitting on the floor. He was treasured Seohyun. He just couldn’t jump to the bed if Seohyun didn’t want. And not like this, Luhan would wait patiently until they get married or when they decided to live together...

He would protect Seohyun from thunder, from anything. Even if it was someone close to her who hurt her.

“Good night, Joohyun-ah.” He said to her before followed her to the dream land.



Sorry for the late update guys...

I hope you still like this chapter...I am not really content with this chapter yeah...

I've been hospitalized for past two days and now I am recovering from the heavy thypoid...

I got thypoid when I was ten and now it came again...because I am overly exhausted from holiday at my aunt place in HK (where I still have my laptop with me so I can update) but once I went home, it all got worse and in hospital I couldnt touch any laptop...I only look at my phone...

Hope you left many comment...

thank for all upvoter....

Love you all...

I will try update soon