Chapter. 53 Merry go round and memories.

Stop All the Pretend things

Love is not something that you must be afraid of
Love is something that you have to fight for
Because love is precious

-Park Chanyeol

 

 

Chanyeol felt so down today, well because he hadn’t seen his lovely princess all day long, he already planned to boycott the basketball tournament so he could meet his princess.

“What's with that face?” Sehun asked.

Chanyeol only sighed, “Seeing your face makes me more sick.” He said to Sehun and that instant he earned a smack on his head. “What” he glared to Sehun.

“How can you say that to me?” Sehun asked him. Who won’t be annoyed by it? Seeing him that gloomy he decided to ask the latter, worried about him, but instead, here he was mocked and glared by the one and only Chanyeol.

The latter pouted, “Of course I can. I have a mouth.” He said. And then he put his head again on the table, “Sehun-ah, how can I fall in love like this?” he asked him out of blue.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “You fall in love every two weeks with different girls, as far as I am concern this is no different, right?” Sehun asked him back, because he didn’t know what happen to Chanyeol, too.

Is it impossible if Chanyeol's really serious right with this girl? He surely had weird taste for girls.

Chanyeol sighed dramatically, “From very first time I landed my eyes on my princess I know she is the one...”

“Who will break your heart?” Sehun cut him off.

Chanyeol squinted his eyes, “No pabo!! She is the one who will be my princess forever.” He said. “I’m in love with her.”

“No!” Sehun stopped him, before he did something embarassing again, he knew that Chanyeol wanted to sing something with that style, “No singing anymore.”

“Why??” Chanyeol whined, “Don’t you know music is a way to express yourself?”

Sehun sighed, “Can you realize that she, that rude girl will reject you?” Sehun asked him again.

“Then I will try! I'll try and try until she accepts me, I know she love me its just she didn’t realize it yet.” Chanyeol said narssisticly. “I  know someday she will melt for me, she will love me like I love her.” He hugged himself

Sehun shook his head, “Yeah..then don’t blame me if you get broken heart.”

“Yah! You are so hopeless!!” Chanyeol yelled to Sehun, “At least we have to try, and try!! Love is not something that you can give up easily! Love is something that you have to fight for! Who cares about broken heart? Who cares? The important thing is being courageous, you fighting for your love.” Chanyeol gave him the fired speech with his eyes full of determination. "I'd rather live of 'Oh wells' than a life of 'what ifs.'"

He stood on the table proudly, “Listen!! Fight for your love live!! Don’t be afraid!!”

Sehun facepalmed mentally when they attracted a lot of attention from other students. “Chanyeol, sit!!” Sehun ordered him but Chanyeol ignored him and continued his speech about love. He just like doing campaigns!!

“Can you hear me, hopeless Oh Sehun?” he pointed Sehun, “Be a man!! Fight for your love!! Don’t be a coward!!!”

Sehun wanted to bang his head on the wall, now all the students are laughing on him and Chanyeol. “I said sit!!” he ordered Chanyeol.

“Don’t!! Don’t ask me to sit!! I will do the speech to motivate you all to...” Chanyeol started to walked on the table. Sehun shut him eyes when suddenly he heard the loud scream.

And lots of gasped.

Park Chanyeol fell from the table and lay flatly on his face on the floor!!

That clumsy giant!!

 



Jessica just got out from the toilet when suddenly someone covered with a big palm. Jessica wanted to scream and yell but she couldn’t because of the big obstruction on . So she ended up with kicking her kidnapper.

“Sst!!” she heard Chanyeol's voice, she glared to taller one, “I am sorry to meet you like this! But there's a  place we go now. And it is the ultimate secret!!” he explained, “D.O will curse me if I bring another person!!”

Jessica wanted to yell at him. Then why are you taking me, you idiot!!

“Just wait okay.” Chanyeol said, “I will protect you!!”

Jessica wanted to mentally slap Park Chanyeol for a thousand times. Who needs protection, when Park Chanyeol is your kidnapperwho at the same time is acting like a ing hero in a movie.

The idiot really likes playing the secret agent, “We have to be careful. If D.O sees us we will die!!” he said again, “He will use his evil power to kill us!!”

Jessica never believes in mystical things like that!! It's ridiculous and absurd!! But if Jessica died now, it’s all Chanyeol's fault!! Who dares to involve her to this kind of things!!

They walked to the school back yard and found a small but nice hut there. “This is D.O's hideout!!” Chanyeol announced proudly. And he released Jessica.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Jessica yelled at him and kicked his shin.

“Oooouch!!” he said, “Sst, calm down Jessi.” He said, “I want to show you something in here!!” Chanyeol said. “But you can’t yell later or else D.O will voodoo you!!”

Jessica gritted her teeth! “I didn't ask you to bring me here!!”

Chanyeol grinned widely, “You don’t need to ask me, because this is a surprise!!” he stretched his arms. “I will do it for you!!” he pulled Jessica hand, “Let’s go!!”

He opened the hut, which is unlock easily. If this called hide out then it was so easy to invade.

Jessica expect something dusty, but instead it quite neat, she could see a lot of dreamcatchers hanging on the wall, some crystal ball and not to mention an ouja board.

“D.O is really sensitive about this place, not all the people can enter this place.” He explained before sat on the floor covered with carpet. “He collected all the stuff here from lots of places around the world.” He pointed one of the crystal ball, “That’s from praha.”

Jessica lifted her eyebrow, “So?”

“We have tried to see the future with that ball everytime, but Baekhyun and I couldn’t see anything!! Only D.O can do that.” Chanyeol said with pout in his lips.

“Then he is lying.” Jessica conclude easily.

“Do you think so?” Chanyeol squinted his eyes, “But he always predicted that my tests will always get bad score if I’m not cheating from Sehun.”

Jessica gawked, “That’s the truth!” she quickly said. You don’t need genius to figure out that Chanyeol would get the bad score, its a fact. Even Jessica could predict it.

“But you just said he's lying.” Chanyeol whined. “But if you say it’s the truth then it’s true  that you will fall in love with me?” he asked her, and the clasped both of his hand happily. “I know love will always win!!”

Jessica wanted to kick Chanyeol right now, “Whatever! So why did you bring me here again?”

“Ah because I want to show you this!! This is our favourite stuff.” Chanyeol got up and brought a box from cupboard. The brown woody box with some scratch over there.

Chanyeol put the box, and took out the miny carousel from the box.

“This?” Jessica never had this kind of things, she never had toy like this, for God's sake Jessica even didn’t have doll besides the alpaca plushie that Kris gave to her.

Chanyeol closed the curtain and turned off all the lamp before switching on the mini carousel, suddenly 'Fur Elise' music echoed around the room, and the mini carousel shooted the light to the room.

The light moved aroud the room based on the movement of the carousel, shining all throught out the room.

Jessica thought it just a normal light but when she squinted her eyes closely, its not a normal light, its like a projector of showing a lot of photos most of them were Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O photo but she can see some photos of Sehun were also there. Or even four of them.

“This is...” Jessica was speechless.

Chanyeol nodded eagerly, “This toy is a limited edition from D.O's company.” He said, “We got it when we were 12, it’s not only simple merry go round, but we can put photos inside.”

“D.O dad told to us that smiles can fade away, we can change, we will not play like that again but the memories can kept here. When we put in photo the happiness became eternity.” Chanyeol said in nostalgic tone.

“See that?” Chanyeol pointed one photo where four of them are covered by mud, “We call that mudkip. Because we searched for the crabs, but we ended up playing the mud.” He said.

Jessica wondered how could they always like that. Their smile seem so happy, so genuine. Like they had nothing to worry about. Jessica never value friendship because she never had friends and she intended to keep alone, but seeing these picture somehow...

She wanted to be part of it.

“And there?” Chanyeol pointed the four of them that hold the ice cream spoon, “We ate the 10th boxes of ice cream!!”

Jessica watched in horror, but then she laughed a little when she saw D.O, Baekhyun and Chanyeol kneeled on the floor and lift their hands in the air. The picture was taken recently “You guys are being punished?”

“Yeah, by Oh Sehun because we burn his underwear.”

Jessica choked her laughter, “Who take the picture?”

“Sehun’s grandfather.” That made Jessica laughed away, how could his grandfather involved that.

“ah..look... look!!” chanyeol pointed one of the picture where he hold the guitar, Baekhyun with mic, Sehun played the keyboard and D.O the drum. “It’s when we try to join the rock festival.” He said eagerly, “We didn’t win but it is suuuuuuper fun!!”

“After we are punished by teacher for skipping class! And it’s prohibited for us to do that.” He said with pout.

Jessica stiffened, she enjoyed playing music by herself, she love the music and the winning itself, she was proud because she’s the music prodigy but how about these guys? Chanyeol was happy although they didn’t win..

He said it was fun. Will Jessica feel the fun even if she didn’t win?

But she always win. Yet she never laughed like them.

Was there anything missing in Jessica's life?



Sorry I promise you guys the Krissica moment but ended up with Chansica...

I will update another chapter soon...

hope you love it,,,,thank for 34 upvoter...

 

-edited by: heartsica 7/14/2014 1:59pm