Chapter 23. Bulldog and the feeling..

Stop All the Pretend things

I’m pretty sure I dislike her, she was annoying
But I don’t know why I want to see her
It is strange but I don’t hate the feeling
~Kris Seo~

The school bel rang for the third time, Kris couldn’t bring himself to cheerful. This whole day he had attended Class, but not even the single trace of Jessica.

That girl really crazy. She didn’t appear since the morning, at first Kris though that she would skip the class, and would appear at the second class or even the third class.

Until the lunch break he didn’t see her.

Strange! But for this entire month Kris used to see her blonde hair, sat in class. Sometimes she was missing like this but at least she would attend the first period.

What happened to her?

Kris walked lazily to the door, he had no appetite, even today he wasn’t bullying even a single person. Why?

Because he didn’t skip class, and lately he found speak with that girl sometimes, give him more satisfication than bullying someone.

“Ah..”He stopped at the teacher table, “Seongsaengnim.” He called the teacher.

The teacher shocked because it was the first time, Kris wanted to talk with him. “Yes, what can I help you Kris?”

Kris sighed, “Do you know where is miss Jung?” Kris asked him in low voice afraid the other would hear him.

“Miss Jung, I don’t know. Her driver said miss Jung won’t attend class today. Why you ask?”

Kris shook his head, and continued walking to the cafetaria. Guess today he have to bully someone.

Kris wanted to grab someone to bully when out of blue someone pulled her to the class.

Kris shocked when he saw Chanyeol, who was standing in front of him, and put his own arm at his waist. “What are you doing with my princess until she absent?” Chanyeol asked him.

“Your princess? What?”Kris asked in confusion.

Chanyeol almost never talked with him, one of the factor was because Chanyeol was afraid of Kris when they were elementary school “Don’t pretend that you didn’t know! You dragged my princess to the rooftop.”

Kris wanted to facepalmed himself, why didn’t he realize Chanyeol was the biggest Jessica’s fanboy.

“I’m not Jessica’s bodyguard so how could I know about her?” Kris asked Chanyeol coldly.

“But you are the one who drag her to the rooftop!!” Chanyeol insisted, “That’s why she is sick.”

Kris closed his eyes, that not because of him. They even didn’t know why that crazy girl absent today. Perhaps she was bored, or even just watching drama for whole day.

“Or may be she is sick, because you follow her like lost puppy yesterday!!” Kris said to chanyeol almost yelling.

Chanyeol took back, at Kris and stared at him with I-don’t-trust-you-look. “It’s was impossible! I am too handsome, she is so immersed, it is imposibble to the princess sick because of her prince.” Chanyeol said with the over confident. “She is sick because of the bulldog, drag her to the rooftop.”

“Bulldog?”

“You said I’m lost puppy! I am cute! And you are bulldog. The ugly bulldog!” chanyeol strected his arms. “The ugly bulldog with rabies!” he exclaimed.

Kris wanted to kick this boy, but before Kris reacted, chanyeol already clap his hands, “I think I know why is she sick! She has fever!” chanyeol said.

“How did you know?” Kris asked him again, that stupid of him but he was so desprate for knowing even a single information about her, he wanted to hear chanyeol long worthless speech.

“Because a bulldog bite her arm!” Chanyeol then ran before Kris could think about it and after that...

“PARK CHANYEOL. I WILL KILL YOU!!!”

 



Sehun spent his time with Yoona this lunch, they sat on the long table at the cafetaria. Actually sehun prefered to sit with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and also D.O, they were dummy but he didn’t awkward with them.

With Yoona he didn’t know what to say at all. Awkward.

Of course Yoona was beautiful, but beautiful didn’t mean that Sehun would comfort to speak with her.

“so I hear the drama club will held a perfomance at the end of the year?” Yoona asked him.

Sehun nodded, “Yes, Romeo and Juliet.” He said.

“Really how romantic!” Yoona exclaimed, “Who will be the Romeo and Juliet?” She asked him eagerly, because if she didn’t ask Sehun wouldn’t talk anymore.

“We still haven’t decided yet.” He said. “I’m planing to held an audition for it.”

Sehun didn’t know why, but  he couldn’t make the same joke to Yoona like he was with Seohyun. He just not in mood to do that.

“Oh, that’s great idea.” Yoona said eagerly, “Must I join the audition too?” She suggest.

Sehun shocked to hear that from Yoona, he thought that Yoona didn’t like drama. “You want it?” he maintained his poker face.

Yoona smiled and nodded, “Yes. I love playing drama.” She said.

Yoona hated reading but that doesn’t mean that she hated the storyline. She loved drama, it was more real rather than only script. Especially Romeo and Juliet.

Sehun didn’t know much about Yoona, guess he was never trying to know about her.

He didn’t know that she loved drama like she said, he had no clue about her favourite colour or her favourite food. Was is normal for the fiancee?

“Guess if you want, you can join the audition.” Sehun said finally.

Yoona nodded, “And do you plan to join also? May be as romeo?” Yoona asked him again.

Would he played it with Yoona? The good fiancee had to say yes, but thinking about play drama with Yoona didn’t seem right in Sehun mind. He couldn’t imagine himself and Yoona in drama.

“I don’t know! I prefer backstage work.”

Yoona pouted, “You always like the backstage work. But let’s try together Sehun.” Yoona suggested again.

A guilty feeling strucked Sehun, why? Why was he so reluctant to be together with Yoona? In the future, their family would ask him to marry her, right?

But no matter how the guilty feeling him, he was still hesistate. How about if Seohyun play it?

Would he volunteer to play also? No! he musn’t think like that! This was because that rude girl who insert something bad in his mind.

Sehun was the perfect son of Oh family. He had duty and he had no feeling to Seohyun. It was just he want to protect her.

Sehun nodded, “Let’s try!” he said as he put the food inside his mouth. Yeah, this was the right decision.

Yoona smiled happily, Sehun wanted to play drama with her. At least they will do something together, Yoona could entered one of the things that Sehun like the most.

It was mean that they will spent time together.

Yoona just wanted to eat again when she saw Luhan and Seohyun who was searching for an empty seat. Actually she didn’t want to ruin the her moment with Sehun but the cafetaria was full.

Well if that’s only Luhan, Yoona would let him stand until his leg was broken.

Because he left Yoona with Baekhyun last night for dating with Seohyun, and at the end Yoona had to tied (reallly tied Baekhyun with her scarf) Baekhyun so he wouldn’t have crazy idea.

But Yoona was pitied Seohyun, the girl couldn’t eat her food. She could join her friend but Luhan would join them also. Sometimes Luhan was like the gum at your shoe.

“Sehun, do you mind if we sit together with Luhan and Seohyun?” Yoona asked Sehun.

Sehun nodded with his poker face.

“Thank you, Eonni and Oppa!” Seohyun said when she arrived to their table. She sat in front of Yoona while Luhan sat beside her.

“You are welcome.” Yoona said, “why are you late, Seohyun-ah?” Yoona asked her.

“Oh, because I want to go to library first! So Luhan oppa accompany me!” she said.

“Here.” Luhan gave her chopstick, and spoon. “Be careful the soup is hot.” Luhan said.

Yoona wanted to gawked that was the new side of Luhan, okay she knew when it came to Seohyun Luhan would be the cheesy man alive, but she didn’t know Luhan pay lot of attention to Seohyun.

How she wished that Sehun could the same with her, Yoona and Sehun just eat together, without skinship or even the attentive.

“Thank you, oppa!”she said.

Sehun lost his appetite gradually when he saw Luhan said that things to Seohyun. And how Luhan gave her the food, or the way sometimes he brushed Seohyun arms, touch her hair.

Sehun hate the feeling that evoke from Luhan act, his chest felt so heavy, and like someone put hot lava there. He wanted to say to Luhan stop touching her like that.’

But at the end Sehun always silent.

He just couldn’t bear it anymore, he had to calm down. At least not seeing the scene in front of him anymore.

Sehun cleared his throat, “I want to get some juice. Yoona you want some?” he asked Yoona when he stood up.

Yoona frowned but nodded, “Yes, I want strawberry.” She said. “Thank you Sehun.”

“Luhan?” althought it was heavy for him, he didn’t let his feeling won over his etiquette.

“Orange. Thanks.”Luhan said brieftly.

“And you apple juice, right Seohyun-ah?”

Sehun didn’t quite realized that suddenly Yoona and Luhan glared at him. He just focus to Seohyun cute face when she was nodding.“Thank you oppa!!”

Yoona didn’t know but her heart felt heavy, why? Why Sehun that comfort with Seohyun. He called Seohyun, that intimate, Seohyun-ah..like he was used to call her name, when he called Yoona it was always stiff. Yoona held her spoon tightly.

Yoona didn’t know but Sehun perhaps didn’t know what was her favourite flavour, but he know really well what was Seohyun liked. That’s slight pain for her.

And Luhan hated it when Sehun know something about Seohyun, how could he know Seohyun loved apple juice? Did he often buy for her apple juice? Or seohyun told him? No! they just closed when they at club.

Luhan took Seohyun hand and held it under the table.

Seohyun titled her head, like asking  what happened to Luhan.

Luhan gave her assured smiled, “You like eggroll right? Let me feed you.” He said and fed Seohyun with his chopstick.

He and Sehun had to talk soon. he planned in his mind.



I'm updating...

next chapter the bickering couple came back...

hope you love this chapter..

comment, subcribe..

upvote if you think the story deserve it..

Ah..also thanks to my chingu heartsica

who will help me to edit grammar..

thank you.

and thank you for the supporter, the one who comment and the one who subcribe.

love you all...^^