Chapter 7.Brave or reckless

Stop All the Pretend things

"Sometimes seeing her smile is enough for me
Her laughter is my part of my happiness...
But I couldn’t bear it if she smiles for another person
Her happiness is my everything but stay with me.

-Im Luhan

 

 

The math class could kill people. It was the last thought that Jessica had in her mind when she headed to the rooftop and decided to sleep there, she lose her appetite to eat her lunch after she receiving the detention. Great its just the first day in school but then she got the detention just because she slept in the math class.

Who needs math anyway? Math had nothing to do with her life, as long as she could count money in her bank account that's more than enough. More over who needs the etiquette class? Pouring the tea? You didn’t need that skill to play the violin. So it's all worthless.

Jessica ignored the boy screaming when another boy was bullying him, yeah, wherever it is, bullying is the main problem of the school. But it's none of her business. She didn’t care at all. Jessica took out her mp3 and put on her headphone ready to drift in slumberland. She put her hand to prevent sunlight from her eyes.

She felt something in front of her, hindering her from the sun light, the shade became darker. But Jessica was too lazy to open her eyes to check out what kind of person will help her. She just thought she's lucky that the sunlight is not too bright to hurt her eyes.

Suddenly, her headphone had been pull roughly, making Jessica opened her eyes, “Yah! Do you want to die?” she yelled at the annoying person. And glared at the supeerr tall man that stood in front of her, playing with her headphone in one of his hand. Jessica couldn’t see his face.

But whoever it is, he chose to die. How could he distrub someone's sleep? “Are you that bored of your life?” Jessica asked him again. And stood up suddenly and the boy relaxly step back.
That tall boy just raised one of his eyebrow and glared with the cold eyes, “You are the one who wanted to die.” The boy said coldy, and flatly.

“Me? What the hell did I do?” Jessica glared back and asked him with the same tone. Jessica was not some one who would be afraid of someone as long as you are human like her, not the insects. “I have no business with you.”

“Did you forget what happened this morning?”

Jessica frowned, “Do I know you? Did you do something important for me?” she asked him sarcasticly. Who the hell is he? Okay, Jessica saw him bullied someone but Jessica didn’t give a about it. She never intefered someone else's problems.

The boy seem really unhappy with Jessica's blunt answer. “Oh, don’t tell me you have made a lot of trouble for your self that you even forget the people you bumped this morning and you didn’t even apologize.” The boy still tried to remind Jessica about the seem like important issue for him.
Jessica sighed in disbelief, “That’s all?” She waved her hand, “You are not the Korean president, right? Did I hurt you anywhere?” she asked him rudely.

“You don’t know me? I am Kris Seo...”

“Okay!” she cut him, “and why is that an important matter for me? It just the small problem!” she exclaimed with irate.

That Kris boy shook his head, “For you it is. But look. You are wrong, Ahgassi.” Kris bended his body until his face on the same level as Jessica, “This is a big problem for me.” He threatened her, and lower his voice until it could freeze the sahara.

Jessica gawked, “Are you on your period? I think only girls are sensitive during their period! I don’t know that man could be on period too!” she shoot him with her bluntly speech, and acted like she was speaking with a .

Kris gawked in surprise and amazed, usually almost the girls would be trembling in fear if Kris had threatened them but that girl still stood firm and even didn’t show a glimpsed of fear at once. She could talked back to Kris..

Kris let out the small cold chuckle. “You are really something!” Kris threw her headphone harshly to the ground. “You know usually...”

“Are you crazy?!” Jessica bulged out her eyes in anger, that boy really done it. No one could ever throw away her headphone. “That headphone worth million times more than your shabby life!” she screamed right in front of Kris face. She kicked Kris’s shin that makes Kris step back and groaned in pain! She quickly took her head phone and checked it.

“You worthless big jerk!” she cursed Kris. That pushed Kristo his limit! He couldn’t held his anger anymore, for the first time in his life someone dared to scream and cursed him right in front of his face, and even cut off to his words, Kris walked furiously to the Blonde and grabbed her wrist abruptly.

“What are you saying?” Kris pulled her closer ignoring the whimper of pain from Jessica's mouth.

“You are lowlife and worthless!!” Jessica glared back at him, she never stepped down from the fight and that boy dared to throw her precious headphone something that she valued more than all of humans in the world. No one valued more than her headphone especially not the boy in front of her.

Kris and Jessica exchanged the death glared constantly, “You will regret you ever had said that to me.” He said.

“Kris stop!!”
 

A voice was heard from the rooftop door...
 

 ----

 

 

“You won’t add the budget for the basketball club right?” Kim Taeyeon asked Minseok, the chairman of student comitee. Minseok sat in front of her and averted his gaze from the document.

“Of course not” he smiled, and raised his eyebrows “Why should I add their budget?” He asked Taeyeon back. Taeyeon is one of his favourite subcordinate, she's smart and kind-hearted girl, she's polite and self-centreless.

“It is obvious! Because your best friend is there! And lately he had a proposal to ask more budget!” Taeyeon answered it,waving a paper in her hand. She had to approve all the proposal that every club sent with the money of the student committee and discuss it with Minseok. “But I think we can’t approve it anymore.”

Minseok nodded, “If you think that it's the best, I will agree.” He shrugged, “It’s not like they couldn’t use their own money.”

Yeah, for Taeyeon the money might value more, the basketball budget is larger than her daily living cost, but for this kid the money is just like peanut. “Okay, if that’s so. But if Kris comes, you will handle him, okay?”

“Why me?” Minseok asked her in confusion.

Taeyeon watched him, “Of course. The only one who can deal with Kris is you. He won’t listen, if I speak to him.” Taeyeon answered him honestly. She had no confidence in dealing with that man, working behind the scene is what Taeyeon is more than capable doing of. But not just the face to face deal with Kris.

“You never speak to him, Taeyeon-ah.” Minseok reminded her.

Taeyeon was never comfortable to speak with him from the very beginning she entered this school. As long as possible she didn’t want spent time with Kris, her life had been hard enough for her since she was high school. Taeyeon didn’t expect she could enrolled in this school when she's at junior high.

She felt so small than her classmates since she's a scholar, if they either were looking at her with pity or disgust, sometimes their comment hurts her to the point that she didn’t want to attend the school. It takes a lot of time for Taeyeon to find friend in this school, only Kwon Yuri and Minseok are the ones she could depend on.

In senior high, she had gained lot of respect from the other student because of her scholarship but still, they wouldn’t speak to her if they had no important things like school assignment or the council matters. So, it was impossible for Taeyeon to add more complication in her life by dealing with Kris.

Taeyeon forced a small smile, “All of the people know that Kris is too scary.” She said to Minseok. “Only you and Luhan who could stand him.”

Minseok grinned widely, “I don’t know that your guts are that small.” He softly, “I always think you are the almighty Kim Taeyeon.”

“I am human too, more over, it's more pratical and efficient when you speak with him.” Taeyeon retorted.

“So he is. He is human too, even though it’s hard to deal with him.” Minseok told her briefly, “My dad said the wonderful person, is the one who could deal with every situation.” He said, “and I think you are one of it.”

Taeyeon flushed very hard hearing Minseok words, Minseok has always been calm and wise. Taeyeon adored him so much, he's very responsible, and works hard for what he think is true, he's idealistic, and with his respectful tone, he never looked down someone.  Also he always appreciate her works.

“You...you are the wonderful one.” Taeyeon flusterred. She only could murmur.

“Hey guys!” the council door opened suddenly, and a tanned skin girl entered the room, “Am I distrubing something?” she asked with confusion because she saw her bestfriend, Yuri, Taeyeon blushed so hard and Minseok smiled kindly to her.

“No...of course not.” Taeyeon quickly averted her gaze to Yuri who sat beside her and looked at her suspiciously.

“Really? Because I just found this room suddenly so...”She waved her hand, finding the right word, “Pink..” she snapped her finger.

“This room is white.” Taeyeon whined and grabbed a file and started to check it.

“I mean the atmosphere, Tae-ah...” she said, “What are you guys doing?”

“Nothing..”

Before Taeyeon could say more Minseok had cut her, “I just said that Taeyeon is one of the wonderful person I have met.” Minseok said that lightly.

Taeyeon felt her heart beat faster, oh...Minseok always praised her but it’s strange why she blushed so hard? And suddenly her heart beat faster, perhaps because Minseok praised her in front of other people. Yuri wanted to tease them when the student council room’s door opened harshly...

“Minseok sunbae, Kris sunbae dragged Jin-young to the rooftop.” The boy exclaimed, catching his breath.

Minseok quickly stood up, he's afraid that Kris bullied him, no...not only bully but...with Kris’ mood, oh no, he's in the worst condition this morning because of his father and not mention because of that blonde girl...

“Okay. Taeyeon-ah, I have to go first.” Minseok ran outside, he had to save one life or more maybe. Taeyeon quickly stood up and saw Yuri. “You and Yuri should come too, I will stop Kris and you guys get Jinyoung out of Kris’ sight.”

“Okay” She said.

Yuri nodded, “Of course! Kris that jerk will surely beat Jinyoung up.” They ran as soon as possible to the rooftop.

_______

this is my upadate guys...I hope u like it. enjoy, comment and subscribe please. i really need it cause lately I gotta many stress from my school project

Why people always pressure me to do something?

Okay I am smart enough to handle it  but I am human too right? I have my freedom and my own life. tired of expectation.

 

7

-edited by: heartsica 6/13/2014 10:36am