Chapter 25 Officially crazy because of....

Stop All the Pretend things

"Friendsship is something you should treasure
Because they are always with you whenever 
But sometimes friends could embarass you too,"

Byun Baekhyun

 

 

“Are you sick?” D.O asked Sehun when they were at the most corner place at the drama club, today only Sehun who was in the drama club after school.

Seohyun said that she had promised with Luhan, and that making Sehun days became worsed, thousand times worse.

Well, D.O wasn’t the club member but sometimes he was just there.

“No!” Sehun said, “Why you think I am sick?” he asked D.O

If not because of his obsession to spirit things, D.O can be the only normal friend that Sehun had.

“Your aura seems so bad.” He said, “You know like that grey.”

Sehun chuckled, “and what about my usual aura? Blue? Green? Or Pink?”

D.O shook his head, “No! Usually your aura is Black but its darker today. That’s why I asked you.” D.O said sarcasticly, D.O's actually quite funny and he could speak with full sarcasm but usually he just wanted to mock Baekhyun.

“And what would it mean if my aura is black or grey?” Sehun asked him coldly. He didn’t want to talk why his mood was so down.

D.O shrugged, “If Black mean you are have no difference with death people and if you are grey that’s mean you are broken heart.” D.O said.

Sehun laughed, “And what is Baekhyun aura?”

“Oh he is too much colour because he is inconsistent!”

That was so relieved to laugh with his friend again, yeah Sehun laughed rarely but some his friends was trustworthy to make him laugh. Well, if they were not making him crazy.

“You know Sehun, do you want me to foretell your future?” D.O offered something to Sehun.

Sehun shook his head, “No I’m already know, all is so clear!” Sehun said.

D.O exhaled, “Of course not about it! About your love life. That’s the interesting one, you stupid!” D.O said, “the spirit could tell you who is your destiny, will you marry Yoona in the future? Or will you marry another girl?”

“I’m not interested in that! And I don’t believe in fortuneteller, Kyungsoo!”

D.O sighed annoyingly, “How many times did I tell you not to call me Kyungsoo? That’s name wasn’t so mysterious you know!”

“Mysterious?”

“and if you didn’t trust the spirit or fortuneteller, I tell you you will get a curse that you couldn’t kicked away from your live. Wait!  Not only one but two malediction.”

Sehun raised his eyebrow as a prove he didn’t trust D.O at all.

“You don’t trust me, do you?” D.O squinted his eyes, “Let me tell you one of your curse will come to the door in five second.” D.O said then he counted down.

Okay, Sehun just rest his back, and waited, well he didn’t believe in spirit like that, did D.O think that some strong wind will blew through the door and making Sehun fell like that? Or Sehun couldn’t get merried? Or he couldn’t have kid.

“where is it?” Sehun asked after five second.

D.O rubbed his nape sheepishly, “Okay, I mistaked to count the time.” He defense himself. “Just wait ten second again..”

“Okay but I still don’t think the curse will come.” Sehun said confidently.

D.O ignored him and started the countdown once again.

Right after the countdown stopped the library’s door opened with the powerful force, that making all people in the library shocked, even the librarian.

Sehun almost dead by heart attack, did he will get the curse now?

“SEHUN!!!” Baekhyun shouted his name like crazy. “SEHUN!!! Help me!!” Baekhyun screamed frantically, like some one wanted to kill him.

“This is the curse?” Sehun pointed Baekhyun who ran to them.

D.O smiled with satisfication, “Yeah, and you couldn’t free from him!!” he said.

Sehun wanted to jump from himalaya right now! “What?” he maintained  his famous poker face when he came to him.

“I received really bad news!!” Baekhyun said frantically.

Okay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had the tendecies to extrageratte problem, and the last time, Sehun thought somethings bad happened to Chanyeol, like he had fell from stair well actually Chanyeol hands only bleed by paper edge.

“What? Chanyeol has stomachache? Headache?” Sehun asked in bored tone.

Baekhyun shook his head, “NO! it’s not that!!” he exclaimed. “This is my worse nightmare.” He put his hand on his chest pretend to be fainted.

“what? Your dream girl having boyfriend?” Sehun asked him scepticaly.

“NO!! It’s about mathematic test!!” Baekhyun whined, “Tommorow we will have mathematic biiiiiiiiiiig test! Seongsaengnim said that the test was 25% of the final score!” He whined and pretend to fainted to Sehun lap.

Sehun pushed him to floor, “Then?”

“Teach me!!!” he screamed again.

Sehun closed his eyes remebering the last time he taught Baekhyun, he was going to crazy. “No!”

“Pleasse preety please!!” Baekhyun begged with his puppy eyes, “If you don’t help me I will die! Do you want to see your friend at 83rd place again?”

“No!” Sehun kept firm in his decision. He wouldn’t teach Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Pleassssssssssse!!!” Baekhyun said, “I will pay you everything!!”

“No!!”

“Help me Sehun-ah!!! Do you want to see me at 83th place again, My mom said will hang me out of the window if I still at 83th place...my dad said he will confisicated my phone!! Oh I will die!!” He cried out loud, not bothering the killer look that the whole library gave to him.

“No!” sehun stood up because he was embrassed with Baekhyun drama king acting.  Although he kept his poker face

“where are you go?” Baekhyun asked him with big puppy eyes.

“Let me go!” Sehun said when Baekhyun pulled his shirt and then he glared at D.O who was having smug smiled in his face. “Why don’t you say this one of my cursing?”

D.O just shrugged.

“Go away!!” He slapped the boy hand.

“Pleasssssssssssse!!” Baekhyun then hugged Sehun leg.

His ultimate move.

“Sehunnnnnnnnn!!” he whined.

“and your second cursed will come soon!!” D.O said in mysterious tone.

And suddenly from the door, a deep voice yelled, “Sehun!! HeLP me!!!” chanyeol screamed in terrified tone.

“and here the beagles!!” D.O said mocking Sehun.

Chanyeol kneeled and grabbed Sehun hand, “I will give you all my soul if you want to move sit again!! Come back to me Sehuuuuunnnnn!!” he said. “Tommoroooooow is math BIGGEST test!!”

“YAH!!” Sehun at the end yelled!

All the student eyes suddenly buldged with big eyes, this was the first time ,They saw Sehun yell.

“I don’t need you to teach me I just need to see your paper test!!” Chanyeol said again.

“YAH!!” This time Baekhyun yelled and hit Chanyeol head with his hand. But the other hand kept hugging Sehun leg.

“What!!” Chayeol yelled back to Baekhyun.

“Don’t you think, you have to learn first!!” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol hissed, “YAH! PABO! I don’t do something that I absolutely failed! So it’s better I cheated at test!” Chanyeol argued.

“HA!” Baekhyun face lit up “You are genius!!”

“WAIT!!” Sehun yelled.

“Chanyeol why was your hand so wet?” he asked in disgust.

“Oh, I forget!” he gave innocent smile, “I forget I haven’t wash my hand after go to toilet!!” he said innocently

“WHATT!” this time Sehun really yell.

Starting from today, Sehun was officially crazy because of his friends.

 



Kris felt restless again after he knew about Jessica. And today that crazy girl didn’t come to school again, again! It already two days.

Why?

Kris lied down his head to the table at student counsil room.

After seeing the girl yesterday, he had spent his night without sleeping, thinking about her, worried about her. Until he thought he was going to crazy.

And after that he ended to conclusion he wanted to give her gift. No body that not getting give at her birthday.

Now, he was dizzy what to give to her, he didn’t know what the girl like, and he never gave girl any present beside his sister.

“Yah..Minseokki” he called Minseok who was busy arranged the file.

“What?”

“Do you ever give a girl present?” he asked Minseok

“Mmm your sister, Luhan’s sister and Taeyeon when  their birthday.” Minseok answered him.

“What kind of present you gave Taeyeon?” well, Kris was sure that Minseok could think something special for someone. And Taeyeon was the most possible choice, for being someone special for Minseok.

Minseok shrugged, “a book, a big diary...”

Book? Jessica didn’t seem intelegent enough to read book. She even slept at Math class, the most enjoyable class.

“why you ask me?” Minseok asked Kris again, it was rare to see Kris bothered like this about the gifts for girl.

“This girl is really cold and no manner, but I don’t know what she liked and dislike, and this girl is so fragille” Kris said in desprate voice.

“Is she Jessica-ssi?” Minseok asked him.

Kris eyes buldged, “No! it’s not her!!” he denied it too quick.

“Really? Because the only girl that I know cold and no manner is only her. But I don’t think she is fragile, or she is fragile in your eyes?”

“I say it’s not her.”

“So who is her?” Minseok asked him again.

Someone I know!”Kris said, and averted his gaze to other place, “Eish! Just answer me! What will I give to her?”

“I don’t know her! But you have to make sure that Someone you know like the gift, from what I see maybe Someone-You-Know like music.” Minseok emphazed.

He wanted to laugh already, He knew who was the girl.

Kris sighed again how could he give her music, it was impossible that he could sing right in front of her? Then he would became the cheesy man alive like Luhan.

Even he would do that Jessica would spatted at him!!

“What happen to him?” Luhan asked when he entered council room, and pointed Kris.

“He is confused to choose present for someone he like!” Minseok answered him.

“I don’t like her!!” Kris yelled again.

Minseok rolled his eyes, “so what do you think, what do you give to Seohyun to her birthday?”

“Last years dubu! Her dog, because she love dog, two years ago mini piano.” Luhan said honestly.

“and this year?” Kris asked him.

Luhan lift his shoulder, “It’s secret but you know what is the best things to give..”

“What?” Kris asked him. Well from three of them Luhan was the most people who had exprience, he loved giving Seohyun present.

Luhan smirked to Minseok, “confess that you like her!!”

Minseok laughed, “BINGO!”

“I don’t like herrr!!” Kris exclaimed.

Eish these two people was hopeless, he couldn’t believe they were best friends.



Today update the frienship of SeChanBaekDo and XiuHanKris..

hope you laugh along with them...

and next update a little bit romance and secret revealed also heartache..

comment, subcribe and upvote if you like it

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/13/2014 12:29pm