Chapter 30. Let’s not talk about it...

Stop All the Pretend things

"Family is someone who could be there when you're hurt’
Someone who will stand with you no matter what happened
Someone who will always love you"

-Seo Joo Hyun

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun let Luhan enter her room, when Jessica and Kris left them. She wanted to show him, Dubu, who's sleeping in her room. “He grew up really well, oppa.” Seohyun said cheerfully, as she walked to Dubu’s basket at the corner of her room.

“Dubu-ah, annyeong!” Seohyun said to the white little puppy. The puppy waved its tail happily after seeing Seohyun and Luhan. Seohyun carried the puppy and gave him to Luhan.

“Annyeong dubu-ah...” Luhan said, the dog barked, “Do you miss appa?” Luhan asked the dog.

Seohyun blushed when she heard that, she didn’t know what's wrong with her but almost all the usual things that Luhan do for her was making her blushed really hard recently.

Her heart is thumping like crazy.

For the example now, since last year Luhan gave Dubu, Seohyun became its Eomma and Luhan became his appa.

Stupid, but until last month it was okay. They found it cute, and Seohyun never blush like this.

“You become so heavy, dubu-ah. Your Eomma give you too much food, didn't she?” Luhan asked the dog.

“No oppa! Dubu became so lazy to exercise.” Seohyun said, and patted the dog head. Dubu yelped in happiness, because Luhan and Seohyun gave its lot of attention.

“Ah, oppa! Dubu also has friend now!His name is Ace.” Seohyun said suddenly when she remembered.

“Ace?” Luhan frowned, “Did you buy the new dog?” Luhan asked her.

Seohyun shook her head, “It is the dog that Kris-oppa found a week ago! Kris oppa said that the owner just left it on the street.” she explained.

“Again?” Luhan asked Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded, she knew that her brother couldn’t see the stray dog, or else he would pick it up. Three months ago, he picked a stray toy poodle and gave it to Sehun’s friend.

Kris will not stop bugging you until you accepted the dog.

Although he couldn’t take care of it, he would find the best home for the dog. Strange, no one would think the Famous Bully like Kris had the soft spot for puppies.

“So, where is the dog?” Luhan asked Seohyun again.

“In the garden. Han ahjussi is taking care of it.” Seohyun said, and patted Dubu head. “Dubu loves playing with Ace, so every morning I will let dubu play in the garden.”

“That’s nice!” Luhan said before put Dubu to the basket. “Now play by yourself, dubu-ah. Appa will teach your mom math first!”

The dog barked happily, as it played with the ball that Luhan bought for him.

“There’s no need oppa. I almost finish the homework that Kang Seongsaengnim gave.” Seohyun said, but she followed Luhan to her table.

But as she passed her window, her eyes buldged and a smile crept to her face, she saw Kris hugging Jessica. “Oppa! Look!” Seohyun opened her curtain.

Luhan obeyed her and saw at the direction that Seohyun pointed, he was shocked. The almighty Kris Seo is hugging his step sister. “What is Kris doing?” He mumbled.

“Ah, oppa!” Seohyun realized something that she forgot, “Is it true that Jessica-eonni will be engaged with Kris oppa?” she asked him.

Luhan exhaled, he's not in mood to speak about Jessica, he still didn’t understand why suddenly his grandmother wanted to announce her as part of the legal Im family, and why suddenly his grandmother wanted Jessica to be engaged with Kris?

“Yes.” Luhan said half-heartedly.

“Really? Than I am so happy, Jessica eonni is a good person.” Seohyun said energeticly. “Didn't you know, Oppa? She loves music too, Jessica eonni said that we can play the music together.”

Luhan hated it, when Seohyun is that close to Jessica, and he couldn’t bring himself to like her more not to mention talk about her to anyone including Seohyun. He loathed Jessica.

“Let’s not talk about it Joohyun-ah.” Luhan said.

Seohyun frown, “But why oppa? She is your sister.” Seohyun replied him.

Luhan just shook his headm “I just don’t want to talk about her, Joohyun-ah.” He said, and sat on the chair, “You know I hate her.” He mumbled softly.

Seohyun frown, she couldn’t agree with Luhan. Whatever happen between the family, Jessica was Luhan’s sister. Luhan half sister. “Oppa!”

Seohyun called him. “Family is someone who important to us.” Seohyun said. “We just can’t hate someone before we know her.”

Luhan averted his gazed, “Yes you're right, but I know her.”

Yeah, Luhan knew Jessica, the rude and no mannered girl. The girl who couldn’t respect the elders, and what not.

Seohyun shook her head, and leaned her body to the window, she's looking at Jessica who was walking toward the house gate, while Kris followed closely behind her. “What she's showing to us isn’t the real her, oppa.” Seohyun said.

“Let’s not talk about this, okay?” Luhan asked her.

Seohyun spunned herself to Luhan, she was frowning but the later nodded, she didn’t want to force Luhan. She walked to sit on the chair beside Luhan.

“So, what number are you in?” Luhan asked her with smile.

Seohyun pouted, “I can do it by myself. Oppa you have math test tommorow right?” Seohyun asked him. “You should study, oppa.”

“I can do the test Joohyun-ah..” he said, and ruffled her hair, “I prefer to help you with your homework.”

“But later on, I can’t do it by myself.”

Luhan chuckled, “So what should I do? I’m planning to teach you, but you're refusing my help.” Luhan said, and pointed the door, “Should I just go home?” he .

“No, you can stay here oppa.” Seohyun said with a slight of guilt. Luhan had spared his time just to teach her but she didn’t appreciate him. What kind of fiancee is she?

“Okay, if I don’t understand I will ask you, oppa.” She said, and then she looked for something in her bookshelf, “I have some books here, which one would you want to read oppa?”

Luhan shook his head, “No need Joohyun-ah. You finish your homework then after that let’s watch Keroro together.”

“Really?” Seohyun face lited up. Her eyes became sparkle hearing the words Keroro.

Luhan laughed, he knew how Seohyun loved the frog. Luhan even bought for her, the collection of Keroro doll. From the biggest one to the small one.

Seohyun’s favourite is Tamama, the small frog. Luhan remembered that Seohyun always hug Tamama doll when she's sleeping.

“I will do that quickly, oppa!” Seohyun said, determinedly.

“I will wait, no need to rush, Joohyun-ah.” Luhan said. He was taking out his phone, when Seohyun already concentrate with her homework.
Luhan chuckled when he took some picture quitely of Seohyun, she's so beautiful, even from every angle he saw. He's so happy,

Seohyun kept their engagement party photo at the table beside her bed.

Luhan was fifteen and Seohyun was fourteen at that time. In his entire life, Luhan would never forget that day, how beautiful was Seohyun with the cute white gown.

“Finish!” Seohyun said cheerfully, and she turned to Luhan, “Can we watch now, oppa?” she asked.

“Are you sure you got the right answer, Seohyun-ah?” Luhan asked her, he walked to Seohyun and stood behind her. He inclined his body, until he could see her work.

Seohyun felt her heart was stopping, when Luhan almost hugged her from behind, she closed her eyes and bited her lower lips when she felt Luhan’s breath near her nape.

“I need go to the toilet, oppa!” she said suddenly before ran away to the toilet. Ignoring the confusion painted on Luhan's face.

She leaned to the door. She touched her chest, her heart was still beating fast. Her cheek became so hot. What's happening to her? What's this?

And this is something that never happened to her before.

She could die, if her heart beat this fast everytime she saw Luhan. 

Perhaps, she had to avoid Luhan for a while until this sickness disappear? But she imagined her school day without Luhan she can't help but feel dull. She wanted to be with Luhan but she wanted her heart to become normal again..

“Joohyun-ah. Are you okay?” Luhan knocked the bathroom door.

“Yes, oppa.” She said, and inhaled deeply to calm herself. She opened the door and seeing Luhan with the worried expression. “Let’s watch Keroro, oppa.” She said.

Suddely Luhan touched her forehead, with his palm. “Are you really okay?” Luhan asked her worriedly.

“Y-yes...”Seohyun said nervously. Luhan had to stop touching her or her poor heart's gonna explode soon. “Let’s watch, oppa.” She said as she sat on the sofa in her room.

Luhan's confused but followed her, what happened to his Seohyun? Luhan sat beside her, as the movie played. He decided to ask her, “What happened Joohyun-ah?” he asked her.

“No-nothing oppa.” Seohyun said, wishing Luhan would be satisfied with her answer.

“You lying!” Luhan concluded, he gulped, then he asked his biggest fear, “Do you hate me being here? Do you want me to go home?” Luhan asked her.

Seohyun shook her head frantically. “No! stay!” Seohyun exclaimed quickly.

“Then tell me what happened?” Luhan insisted to know what’s wrong with Seohyun.

“It's nothing, oppa.” Seohyun said.

Luhan sat closer, and touch her hand, “What happened?” he probed more. He knew he could an answer sooner or later.

Seohyun pulled her hand, “Nothing, oppa believe me!” Seohyun hoped Luhan understood that she couldn’t talk about it.

“No you lying,” Luhan pulled her hand.

“Don’t touch me oppa!” Seohyun exclaimed, Luhan was taken back with her outburst. Seems like Seohyun didn’t want him to be there. Well, he couldn’t ask for the same thing right?

“I will go home.”

Seohyun realized that, she sounded like hating Luhan to be there, she had been rude to Luhan. “No, oppa!” Seohyun held his hand.

“It’s okay, I will go home now! We can watch tommorow!” Luhan said, she didn’t want Seohyun to feel guilty because she didn’t comfort with him.

“I’m sorry oppa!” Seohyun said, but still held Luhan’s hand, “I just..I just can’t with you touching me...”Seohyun said shyly, she was averted her gaze to other place, “I feel like my heart will explode when you touch my hand, head or even smile at me. It's strange, oppa!”

Luhan couldn’t belive what he heard, is he dreaming? He just heard what he wanted to hear, right?

“Oppa, don’t be angry please.” Seohyun said softly.

Luhan couldn’t held himself anymore, he hugged Seohyun tightly, “I’m not angry Joohyun-ah, I am happy.” He said.

 He couldn’t stop himself from smiling widely. Until he felt his mouth gonna rip apart. He was so happy. He wanted to jump and yell like crazy man, but he wasn’t like that.

Seohyun still looked confused, but she hugged Luhan back.

Luhan held Seohyun chin, and pulled her closer. “Close your eyes.” Luhan whispered.

“Why oppa?” Seohyun asked him confusedly.

“Just close your eyes.” Luhan insisted, and when Seohyun did, he planted the soft kiss on her forehead, cheeks, eyes, and nose several times, until Seohyun blushed madly.

Just when Luhan was about to kiss Seohyun’s lips...

The door opened forcely, Seohyun and Luhan jolted away because of shock, they quickly standing up and averted their gaze to another place.

Luhan wanted to curse, if the one who opened the door was Kris. He will kill him.

 That er!!!!

“Changmin-oppa!” Seohyun exclaimed.

Luhan eyes buldged, when he saw Changmin who was standing there with his arms folded. “H-hyung?!”

“Care to explain this?”




Outside the room, Kris was happily dancing when Changmin caught Luhan. “Yes! Yes!” he threw his fist to the air, hah! Get it Luhan! You are too fast one thousand years to kiss his lovely sister.

“What are you doing?” Inguk asked his crazy brother who's dancing like a mad man outside Seohyun's room.

“Oh hyung, Changmin hyung catches Luhan kissing our Seohyun.” He said to provoke Inguk.

“Then?”

“In her room, the doors closed.” Kris added, to make Inguk mad.

“WHAT?”

Kris nodded frantically, “Yes hyung. We should give Luhan the right lesson!!”

“That’s the limit!” Inguk said and entered the room also.

“Yes!Yes!”

Kris continued dance lik:e a crazy man, and waited until Changmin and Inguk finish scolding Luhan.



and taraaaa...this chapter for Seohan fans...

I want Seohyun started to realize her feeling...

the fluffy was overload to me...so I made Kris appeared in the behind..

kekekeke..

hope you guys love it.

next chapter will be update soon...

thank for 20 upvoter, really love you all

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/17/2014 9:29am