Chapter. 14 I can eat by my self..

Stop All the Pretend things

Hurting someone is the worst things that you could do
But it is impossible to make everyone smile
You have to choose.
~Seohyun~

Kris sat besides Seohyun who was eating Kimchi-jiggae (Soup Kimchi) and other Korean food, Seohyun never skipped complete food, and she hated Hambuger, although Kris wanted to eat the hamburger he strained him self, Seohyun would kill him there, if he choose to. One things that Seohyun couldn’t tolerate was junk food.

Yeah, so Kris had to eat, complete Korean food also. He shoved an eggrolled to his mouth, when Luhan brought his lunch tray to their place, Kris rolled his eyes, “Here come the most cheesy man alive.” He said.

“Oppa!” Seohyun elbowed Kris, and smiled to Luhan, “Luhan-oppa!!” she smiled and the later grinned like idiot. “You have finished your class?”
Luhan nodded and sat the bench in front of Seohyun, “Yes, I’m waiting for you in front of your class but they said you had gone.”

“Oh, sorry oppa!” Seohyun felt guilty, “I’m looking for Kris oppa, if I didn’t meet him, he will skip lunch again.” She explained, and smiled widely when looking at Luhan tray, “You eat the same food like me, oppa?”

Luhan nodded, “I like having some food like you.” Luhan smile also, and started eating, “Here you love eggroll, right?” Luhan feed Seohyun using his chopstick.

Okay, you could being romantic with your girl friend but not his only sister, okay? It was kind of disgusting. So before Seohyun eat that, Kris suddenly eat the eggroll from Luhan chopstick, “I love eggroll too, so delicious.”

“YAH!” Luhan kicked Kris from below table. “That’s not for you, that’s for Joohyun.”

“Ops! I’m sorry!” the bully side of Kris appear, and it was fun anyway to teased Luhan, because Luhan only reacted if that’s relate to Seohyun, “I think you know, I love eggroll too.”

“It’s okay, oppa.” Seohyun calmed Luhan, “I still have some.” She said innocently, that making Kris chuckled mischiviously, His sister was too innocent, she didn’t know that Luhan fall over head to for her.

“That’s right, Luhan.” Kris pretended to calmed him also, “Because I eat yours, do you want to eat mine?” Kris used his chopstick to take the eggroll, and put it in front of Luhan.

Luhan hissed, “No need.” Luhan started to eat his food,.

Kris shrugged, the devilish grin appeared when he knew something to annoy Luhan more, “Joohyun-ah,...ahh.” He feed Seohyun, Seohyun faced him with frowned, but opened also. “Here, oppa give you eggroll.” Kris winked to Luhan who seemed wanted to kill him.

“you don’t need to feed me, oppa! I’m not a baby.” She said, and sipped her water. Then she faced Luhan’s tray, “Luhannie-oppa, you hate perilla leaves right?”

Luhan smiled widely because Seohyun remembered what he couldn’t eat, “Yeah. But I will eat it.” He said wisely.

Seohyun pouted, “If you don’t like, you don’t have to eat it. Give it to me.” She said, and took the perilla leaves plate from Luhan, “You love beansprout right? Let’s change.” She placed her beansprout to Luhan place.

This time Luhan was to amazed to revenged on Kris. He was soo happy that Seohyun remembered all the things that he hate also like. “Thanks Joohyun-ah.”

Kris shocked that her sister remebered another people appetite, he even didn’t know that Luhan hated perilla leaves, although he had became his friend years. “Joohyun-ah, I hate the beansprout also.” He said.

“You have to eat vegetables, oppa!” Seohyun reply him brieftly that make Luhan laughed in victory. “Do you know bean sprout good for your skin? And also it provide lot of vitamin K. The fresh vegetables helped you to provide mineral, just eat it..”

Kris closed his sister mouth with his palmed softly, “I know! No need to nag me.” He said. “Eat!”

Seohyun nodded and pouted but her pout didn’t last long when she saw someone who entered the cafetaria, “Oppa! Can we ask Jessica-ssi sit with us?”

Luhan tensed up when he looked at Jessica who took the food, what if when Jessica sat with them and then she would tell Kris and Seohyun that Jessica was his stepsister. No! Luhan couldn’t let it, although Seohyun would just accept that but Kris was different, Kris might be tell to his father and the engagement would be break. No!

“No!” before Luhan could answered Kris had saved him. “I don’t want to sit one table with her. I will lose my appetite.” Kris said.

“But oppa, she will be lonely.” Seohyun said, and still to persuase Kris. “You don’t see that she was being bullied by another girl?” Seohyun said.
Kris laughed, “Joohyun-ah, she was not being bullied. She was the bully, she wicked enough to handle it.”

“She is not wicked, Woori and Jaekyung started it first, oppa. Jessica-ssi being slapped by them.”

“Joohyun-ah, may be Jessica-ssi had another friend.”Luhan said, and spoting Chanyeol who waved crazilly to seek Jessica attention, and also Taeyeon and Yuri that seem wanted to invite her to their table. “Look at Chanyeol, and also Taeyeon.” He give her another reason also, but he still felt the nervousness, what if Seohyun didn’t listen to him? He reached Seohyun hand, to drag her attention, while mouthing, “Look at Kris!”

Seohyun looked at Kris that glared that girl with death glare, and then to Luhan who shook his head showing it wasn’t a good idea. Seohyun seemed understand now, and nodded her head. “Okay!” she said in defeated, Luhan felt so relieved.

Kris felt something strange with him, why was he disappointed that Seohyun gave up easily, he wanted Jessica sat with them? Oh he must be crazy because he haven’t bullied someone today, better he looked for target.”


“YAH!” Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol head because of he waved like the crazy person to that girl. While Baekhyun already felt afraid, that girl brought the scary aura around her, “why you called her?”

“Yah! Don’t you want to help your bestfriend to sit with his love of life?” Chanyeol said, to him. He really wanted Jessica sat with him, although sometimes she could be scary but she was really beautiful. “Jessie!”

“Love of live, my !” Baekhyun said, “You didn’t see that she wanted to ripped our mouth in Mr.Kang class?” he asked Chanyeol, Baekhyun was really scared, he thought that his mouth would ripped if he said one more words.

“It is because we distrubed her sleep.” Chanyeol defensed Jessica, “You are really need to shut your mouth!” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun face-palmed, “Why you could be this dense! She really want to kill us, you know?”

“No!”

“Yes! And now you want to invite miss-I-can-rip-your-mouth eat with us? I think you are crazy.” Baekhyun said.

“Eish! That’s love, you pabo!” Chanyeol hit Baekhyun arm, “What kind of man are you, who couldn’t fight for his love.”

“This is suicide!” Baekhyun exclaimed frantically.

“Love need struggle you know. I’m sure I could melt her heart.” Chanyeol said dramatically and strecthed his arms, “and then she will fall in love with me, come to Chanyeol.”

“You will die, in process I’m sure!”

“Yah!” Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun head. “You hope me to die? Don’t you feel happy too? That your friends heart had been given to the special girl.”

“Special girl? That girl will eat your heart!” Baekhyun warned him, with flat tone. “so, it is better if you write your last letter first. And I will prepare your funeral!”

“YAH! You want me to die right?” Chanyeol sighed in overreacting kind, “You really didn’t know love right? My love is strong for her.”

“Euw!” baekhyun puked with the most mushy word from Chanyeol, “But your body is not! You will die soon! I tell you.”

Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun and waving also calling that girl, “Jessie! Let’s eat together.”

Jessica ignored him, she put the headphone and listening to the music, although she had seen Chanyeol who waved like crazy people, she had no intention to eat with anyone. She put the burger and walked to the table that vacant at the corner of cafetaria.

She stopped when she spotted the foot that had been stretch to trip her from a table with a bunch girl, but Jessica pretended busy with her tray. Well, if they think she would dodged it, or fell they were wrong one hundred person, Jessica wouldn’t let someone tripped her, make her ashamed nor make her fall, no. she was not easy person to deal. Jessica walked slowly, getting closer to the girl who planned to trip her and...

Kicking the leg, “Ouch!” the girl whined in pain, “Yah!” Jessica ignored her and walked successly, “Yah! It’s hurt!”

“Stop!” one person pulled her hand, “Look what you do to Sunhwa.”

Jessica winked and looked at the girl who had the gum smile, “So, what it have to do with you?” she asked.

“You hurt her.” The girl yelled to her.

“So?” Jessica had no mood to talk with the girl, she was hungry, and still upset to Woori girl and her friends, she had nothing to do with another annoying girl.

“You have to apologize!!!”

Jessica smirked, “Then if just now, I fell, will you apologize?” Jessica asked her, and the girl looked nerveous, “Possibly not right? You will laugh on me? So why don’t you laugh on her?”

“Yah!” the girl didn’t want to backed down, “Sunhwa just strecth his leg, because her leg was so long, and you kicked it.”

“Really?” Jessica said in doubtful tone, “Wah, for someone not to tall..” she eyeing Sunhwa from head to foot, “You have long leg.” She said in teased tone, “Then it’s my fault, you want me to apologize? Okay.” She turned to Sunhwa, “Okay! Sorry! Next time if you want to trip me make it not too obvious okay?”

And then she left them speechless after saying the sarcastic words like that, the gum girl was boiling inside, but she couldn’t do anything because all the people in cafetaria looking, “What did you see?” she barked

“Jessica-ssi!” Taeyon stopped Jessica from walking to the place behind. Jessica just stopped and stared her with cold eyes. “Do you want to eat with us?” she asked her kindly. She didn’t want see that girl being left out. Yuri also gave her the best welcoming smile, althought she was alittle afraid of that girl.

“No need! I can eat by my self.” She had badmood from the two incident before and she had no energy left to deal with another humanbeing.

“come join us!” Yuri still trying to insist.

“I said no need.” Jessica said in cold tone, “No need to play nice, I can eat alone.” She walked away, and Yuri was still really upset.

“Yah! That girl has no manner!” she said to Taeyeon, and poke his steak while chewing it, “We want to help her, see what she has done?”

“SSh!” Taeyeon stopped Yuri, she was afraid they attracted the attention also, she didn’t want the girl hear them, althought Jessica was being rude but Taeyeon didn’t blame her also, she had the bad day, may be bad mood also. Taeyeon know that Sunhwa and Hyosung could playing trick, they could make everyone ashamed in public place. “May be Jessica-ssi is having bad mood.”

“Yeah but no reason for being rude. Might be she was new money, so she has no manner. The chaebol family has the good manner anyway.” Yuri argued. “She is really annoying. She will have no friend.”

Yeah, may be. But Taeyeon admired her for that, she was not afraid to fight for herself, and also she wasn’t afraid to become left out.
“I said I can eat alone!!” Taeyeon heard Jessica’s yell, and seeing her at the end of alley where Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat, that poor two boy seemed so scared especially Baekhyun, who was shivering. “Get lost!”


The Seo resident always calm, and voiceless, Seohyun get used to the tranquil condition like that, but it always had different atmosphere near her father and mother room. It was just too dibbled and cold. She wondered why it was always like this in this wing, the maid here also more secretive. Why? Seohyun was too afraid to know the reason.

Suddenly the glass broken sound broke the silence, Seohyun started to walk faster to her parents room, the source of voice. The door was a little opened, Seohyun stepped closer when she heard her mother sobbed. “Stop it!”

“Stop! You !” her father voice got higher, “who is the father, Joohee?” Seohyun frozed when she saw her mother sat on the floor with bruised in her checks also tears. “If this news spread we will be end.”

“It won’t!!” Her mother shouted, “AS long as you keep doing what you do!”

“Of course! You just lowlife woman, I must work harder to stop the news on the public all this time, it was all I do!” Her father barked, “But you don’t even spill about that man.”

“It was a mistake!!”

“Mistake? That damn mistake would ruin our bid in market againts Im.” Her father pull her mother hairs roughly. “And it was your fault!! If suddenly that man appeared even before I take care.”

“I won’t tell you!! You will kill him.” Her mother shouted. “I won’t let you kill him! Not after you cheat on me first!”

A slap sound heard, when her father slapped her mother, Seohyun shocked and gasped, make both of attention drived to her. Her mother with the tears in her face, and her father with anger in his eyes. “Joohyun get out from here!” Her father commanded her. “Now!!”

“Appa! But Eomma...” Seohyun suddenly felt weak in her knees.

“Now!!” Her father shouted. “and don’t tell anyone, include your oppas.”

Seohyun shooked her head frantically, she couldn’t believe what had she saw, she knew that her mother didn’t happy with her father but she never know that her father hit her mom. “Joohyun-ah, please.” Her mom voice sounds weak, “Please.” Her father slammed the door while a maid pulled Seohyun.

“Eomma!!” she called for her mom.

“Come on, Miss Seo, you musn’t be here.” The maid was strong enough to dragged Seohyun and make her left the wing.

“I have to help Eomma.” She said stubbornly.

“You will help, madam if you go now!” the maid said sternly. The maid was old enough to become Seohyun’s mom. “Now, Miss seo.”

“But Eomma...” Seohyun fighted the urged of crying. “Why appa hit eomma?”

The maid shook her head, she had been with Madam Seo for years, and she knew that Seohyun was prohibited to know about that. It would ruin all company, and Seohyun future. “Madam Seo would have her reason. You will help her if you go, and didn’t say a single word to anyone. Madam will take the blame” The maid pushed her lightly, a lot of things that come to Seohyun heads, why?

She couldn’t just go away, she wanted to tell Kris but her maid said her mom would take the blame? Is it mean that her father would hit her mom again if she told Kris, Inguk or Changmin? Why? What should she do? She didn’t want her mom hurt again.

Why her dad hit her mom?

She watched silently when her father went out before sneak in again to meet her mom. Her mom was lie weakly in her bed, she seems so sick, Seohyun walked slowly and crawled near her mom. “Eomma...”

Her mom smiled faintly, “Oh Joohyun-ah, Eomma is tired, Eomma wanted to sleep.” She said and rubbed Seohyun hairs softly.

“Eomma, are you okay?” Seohyun gulped, seeing how weak her mom was, she was so beautiful but also full of hurt and cut. Her lip corner was bleeding, her cheeks was red also there were lot of bruise.

“Mm.” Her mom nodded, “Eomma just need to sleep.” Her mom calmed her. “Do you want to play for mom, a song?”her mom asked and pointed at the piano in the room.

“What song, Eomma?” seohyun was trying so hard, not to cry. Her tears already fall.

“A very happy song, because my beautiful Seohyun seems so sad.” She said, “Go play, a cheerful song, okay?” her mom said, Seohyun nodded and started to played the piano with the cheerful song that she know although she was crying after saw her mom was so weak yet her mom didn’t complain, Seohyun took a look to her mother that already slept tightly. At that time Seohyun dare to cry with the sound...

“Eomma!” she crawled near her mom, and hug her, hoping she could protect her mom, so her mom wouldn’t hurt or crying again. “Eomma...” she called her. “I love you, Eomma.”


Update again...

So happy there were over 50 subscriber...

hope you guys comment to...it like feed back to make me eagerto update.

so what you think about the Seo family secret?