Chapter 57. Stay here...

Stop All the Pretend things

 

Doub;e update read the previous chapter first...still about Krissica...

 


I never care enough about someone feeling
Because no one care about me
Fair right? But I’m changing
~Jessica Jung~

“Because you choose to go to my home, you should put the ice by yourself.” Jessica said as she threw the icepack to Kris, who sat on her sofa.

Kris caught it but he didn’t put the icepack to cut on his face. Kris smirked, “Have you ever beg someone to love you?” Kris asked her out of blue.

Jessica stopped herself from searching for the first aid kid, because she seldom to use it. But she knew that Minki ahjussi would stock it for her.

Jessica looked at him, Kris didn’t look at her instead he gazed blankly to the icepack.

“No.”Jessica answered brieftly. “I don’t need love, I can live without it.”

Kris let out the cynical laughed, “I wish I can say the same thing, pathetic right? I beg for someone who can’t even look into my eyes.” He said, “I plead, so she can look at me once. But I guess she just can’t.”

Jessica put her hand to the kitchen bar.

“You want to know why?” Kris asked her again, “Because I am her dirty secret.” He said in faint tone. “You know we are same the illegitimate child of the family, ironic right?”

Jessica spunned herself to look at Kris, who still gaze blankly to the icepack.

“The difference is I was born in the family, but you are outside the family.” He said in ironic tone. “But guess, that much better than having a mother who can’t even look at you.”

Kris knew from the very first how his father didn’t treat him the same with his other brothers, he knew that he wasn’t his father son from the hatred he saw in his father eyes.

But he was too stubborn, he chose to ignore it. He kept it himself, he never told anyone even Minseok or Luhan. He could endure all of it. He just longed for his mom love.

“You know? My mom never hug me, never look into my eyes.” He told her, “You know who hug me, Joohyun. Joohyun hug me in behalf of my mom, she said she pass the warmth from her.”

Jessica just watched him cautiously.

“Joohyun will hug my mom at night, and after that she will sneak to my room and hug me.” He said in flat voice. “I always ask her to tell me about mom, then she will tell me and she will sing  a lullaby for me.”

“Sometime she will pass the kiss on the forehead.” Kris said, “I will pretend my mom really kiss me.”

Kris played the icepack in his hands, the cold didn’t bother him at all, “I think Joohyun is enough.” Kris said again, “But somehow I want my mom say it all by herself. I want her not a replacement!”

“I know Joohyun do it for my mom but she is my sister, I want my mom!!” Kris said, “I am the one who supposedly giving Joohyun warmth.”

He loved his sister, but he wanted his mom warmth, not by someone. He knew that Seohyun loved him, and did it all for him, because she wanted Kris also felt their mom warmth but...Kris wanted his mom.

Why couldn’t his mom hug him?

Why?

“On my birthday she just send me the card.” He said, “It’s the only moment that she interacted with me, the handwritting card, do you know I saved it all? All the card.” Kris said again. Kris laughed inwardly, “Pathetic! I always wait for that card,”

Kris didn’t speak anymore, but he looked at the melted ice pack. “I need the new one.” He said, and walked toward the kitchen while looking at Jessica who sat on the chair near the kitchen bar.

“Let me!” Jessica said suddenly and took the ice pack from Kris’ hand. She shoved the new ice to the pack. “and you involve in some fight?” Jessica asked him seeing lot of bruise.

Kris shrugged, he didn’t ready to tell her about it. He already talked too much, while he knew nothing about her. But somehow they’re connected to the deep level.

“Don’t you need to go to hospital?” Jessica asked him again when she saw Kris hard to walk back to the chair. “I don’t want police accuse me if you die tomorrow.”

Kris hissed, “This wound wouldn’t kill me.” He said. “and how will I go to the hospital?”

Jessica sighed, “I call the taxi.” She said practically.

Kris shook his head, “No need. I will go to Minseok house after this...”

“Stay here!!” Jessica cut him suddenly, “stay here tonight.” She said, “Tomorrow you must go out!!” she added.

Kris lifted his eyebrow, why suddenly Jessica became cared about him? But better he didn’t provoke her, because he was sured Jessica would kick him in no time. And Kris felt his rib was in pain, and his whole body.

Kris put the ice pack to his ribs, at least the cold could make it painless, “Do you have pain killer?” Kris asked Jessica.

Jessica suddenly became aware, was he really hurt? Fortunately she found the first aid kit. She opened the first aid kid and found some pain killer and bandage.

Jessica walked closer to Kris, and she almost gasped seeing Kris lift his shirt, but not because of that. But rather because the big bruise on abodement. “You really lose in that fight, right?” she said.

Kris ignored her, “Where is the pain killer?” Kris asked her.

Jessica closed her eyes, how could she let Kris sleep on the couch? Jessica usually never cared about someone! She would never sacrifice her own comfort for other..but what if Kris die tomorrow? At least he had to sleep on the warmth bed right?

Yeah, that the reason.

“Follow me!” she said to Kris.

Kris groaned, “Just give me pain killer!!” Kris almost yelled to her.

“I don’t want you die on my sofa. You will sleep in bed, so you will die in peace.”

Kris gawked this was it. The famous Jessica Jung back, the one who would kill him with all the words. “This wound will not kill me! I will be fine here, if you just give me that damn pain killer!!”

Jessica squinted her eyes, “Just follow me, if you want this damn pain killer!” she said stubbornly.

“Are you really wanting to stop from school?” Kris asked her suddenly, If Jessica didn’t want to give the pain killer to him, he would make her to throw the pain killer to him.

“What do you mean?” Jessica frowned.

Kris held his pain, “If I sleep in your bed, I will not only sleep. You have to stop schooling nine months later, and take care of our baby. And forget about engagement we will get married!!”

Jessica looked at him with horror, “YAH!!” she blushed a little, she threw the pain killer to Kris. “ert!! You really have dirty mind!!” she yelled and turned back to the kitchen.

She slammed the glass of water in front of Kris, before rushed into her room.

Perhaps he really must used that joke to handle Jessica, because she obeyed faster that way. Kris chuckled a little, sometimes arguing with her make Kris forgot about his problem.

Kris gulped the pain killer and water as he lay down to the sofa, and tried to close his eyes. Forgetting about the pain, about how helpless he was, how his mother didn’t love him.

He was grateful that painkiller made him drowsy, so he could escape from this feeling quickly...



Jessica paced back and forth in her room, she couldn’t sleep because she left Kris outside the room. She thought that Kris had lot of bruise than he showed to her.

She pulled her blanket, and brought it to outside room, at least she could gave him the blanket. She opened the door, and peek.

She felt relieved when she saw Kris had slept, Kris used his arm to cover his eyes from the light. She walked slowly to Kris.

She put the blanket all over his body, before stopped and looked at his face. Jessica never think about anyone pain, but did Kris share the same pain with her?

She knew that Kris was bully in school but she never care enough to ask about what happen to him? Why did he become that bully? Jessica never think more about Kris.

She just knew that Kris interfere with her life? But she never care to find more. Why? Why her heart ache when she felt Kris tears on her shoulder?

Why did she think Kris more fragile now?

Mother?

Both of them, didn’t have mother who care enough with them. Their mom were the selfish human being, the one who could have the illegitimate child, but didn’t care about them.

Are you really in pain?

She asked Kris in her mind.

Jessica wanted to touch his face, to wiped his tears. But she pulled her hand off, she was supposedly didn’t have this kind of feeling. Since when she cared about another people? Today? Few hours ago? When Kris cried?

Jessica never comfort anyone, she couldn’t use the right words, she was bad at it. she had zero experience to comfort anyone, but why Kris came to her?

“At least you have Seohyun, right?” she said to Kris. She squatted near Kris, and held his hand. “You have her to give your love. Don’t hope for something that you can’t get..” she said to the sleeping Kris, “It will hurt you more, understand?”

“If you really want love?” Jessica said again, remembering that Kris begged love from his mom. “Find it another place not from your mom. It is stupid to love someone who didn’t care about you.”

Fool. When she adviced him like this, Kris couldn’t hear her, but she had to say it. she hated seeing Kris in this state.

Jessica sighed and standing up, “good night, jerk.” She said to Kris and walked to her room, leaving Kris who was still drifted in his slumber land.




I'm sorrt for the people who wait for Krissica moment...

hope you guys love this two chapter about them...

actually I want to update them sooner but their scene would be no humour and a little bit sad...

So hope bear with me...

and for Seohan and Seohun fans I will update another chapter about them soon..wait with the story line neh?

thank for 37 upvoter,,,and leave me many comment okay?

I will update soon, see yah in next chapter...