(Double update) Chapter 66. all you need it, is here.

Stop All the Pretend things

 Friends isn’t only the person that you could rely
But the one who will stand by you when you need it.
~Park Chanyeol~

Sehun really wanted to kick Chanyeol and Baekhyun !! How could they come to his studio? For god sake, can’t they let him dance with the calmness?

Just because they had no where to go, so they decided to tag along Sehun. actually they gave him choice, but Sehun would jump from Himalaya first rather than to let them stay at his room once again!!!

His other friends, Kai and Zelo just enjoyed their accompany, yeah because their foolishness. Especially Kai who really enjoyed when Baekhyun and Chanyeol started to do something weird.

Just because he also had the same weird humour with them.

Sehun slapped himself mentally when he found Baekhyun and Chanyeol danced Crayon pop, Bar Bar Bar happilly.

“Jumping hey jumping hey jumping everybody...” Baekhyun sang loudly like crazy people. “Jumping hey..hey..”

They evend dragged Kai and Zelo to dance that. “Hey!! Sehun join us, so we can make the Pencilcolour pop!!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“What? Pencil colourpop?” Baekhyun smaked Chanyeol head, “It’s paint pop!!”

“No!! It’s pencilcolour pop!!” chanyeol insisted. “Paint pop is lame!!!”

Baekhyun put his hands on his hips, “Pencilcolour pop is more lame!!!” he shouted!!

Kai and Zelo just looked at each other before laughing really hard, Kai slapped Sehun’s back, “You sure have interesting bestfriend.” He said, “I don’t know why you didn’t do the same with them!!”

Sehun glared to Kai, “Can you shut up?” he hissed him, until now, sometimes Sehun didn’t know why he became friend with them?? Why??

“Uh..I’m afraid.” Kai and then having high five with Zelo.

“I will protect you, Kai-ah.” Zelo said and they pretended to hug each other. Sehun wanted to bang his head to the wall, why? These two people became the dork also!!

The Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol viruses already spread again!!

Before Sehun could say something the studio door suddenly opened with a hard force, before they could react something, Sehun felt he suddenly being punch with such force!

“You such the bastard!” Luhan grabbed his collar and pushed him to the wall, “What are you doing with my sister, bastard?”

“Luhan!! Stop it!!” Baekhyun tried to pry him from Sehun but Luhan didn’t buldge as he just used his elbow to put Baekhyun aside!

“Don’t!!” he glared at Baekhyun!

“Let me go!” Sehun said, as he held his pain, he knew the he got a cut in his lip. “What I do with Yoona isn’t your business.”

Luhan smirked, and pinned him harder to the wall, “Not my business?” Luhan asked him stronger and punch him again, “She is my sister, you damn bastard!!!!!!!”

“Luhan!! Let him go, he can die!!!” Baekhyun said again, this time with help from Chanyeol and Kai they pulled Luhan. They didn’t know that rage gave Luhan so much strength.

“He deserve die!!! You dare to cancel your engagement with my sister?” Luhan struggle to reach Sehun again, he wouldn’t stop until Oh Sehun felt the same pain that his sister felt.

Until Oh Sehun begged for Yoona’s forgiveness!! Not until Oh Sehun crawled back to Yoona, he didn’t see how pain Yoona was.

Luhan wouldn’t let someone who made his sister cry just walk around like this. Yoona was never cry, but for this bastard Yoona cried. Luhan couldn’t stand it, he would do anything for Yoona’s happiness.

Sehun rubbed his lips roughly, “It’s for the best!!” Sehun said to Luhan, “I did it for Yoona also!!”

Luhan blood boiled, for Yoona? For his sister? His sister cried because of this damn man!!! Why? Why he could think that it for the best? For Yoona?“Don’t use my sister as excuse, you damn bastard!!!!!” Luhan moved foward, “You did it for youself!!! Don’t tell me it’s for Yoona!” he glared to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, “Let me go! I don’t want to hurt you.” His voice became colder.

“I can’t love Yoona!!!” Sehun said, “Yoona needs someone who will love her, but not me!!”

Sehun didn’t know but suddenly Luhan already freed from Baekhyun grip, and punched him again on stomatch, “Then Learn you bastard!!!! Learn!! She deserved it!! don’t use that as excuse just to run away!!”

Sehun couldn’t held again when he punched Luhan’s back, “You think it’s easy? It’s easy? You can’t control my feeling!!”

“Control my feeling? You should control your feeling first! You bastard!” Luhan said, “You should love your fiancee first!! You never learn it!!”

“It’s easy for you because you have Seohyun!!!” Sehun said it, and the entire room became silent.

Luhan thought Yoona just had suspicion about Sehun and Seohyun, he didn’t think that he would hear that from Sehun mouth. “Seohyun is mine, mine, mine!!”

A few second later, Sehun and Luhan had already involved with hard fight, Kai, Zelo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried their best but no one could stop them.

But they couldn’t.

“Stop it!! oppa stop it!!” they saw Seohyun at the door while panting so hard, while Jessica leaned on the door. “Oppa!!”

The view in front of her made her scared, while Luhan punched Sehun hard, until Sehun fell to the floor, Seohyun suddenly remember about all of the thing that his father did just like thunder.

How her father kicked his mother. Her father punched Kris and throwing things all around room, while her mother lay weakly under his feet, while Kris just stand firm.

She felt she couldn’t breath suddenly.

Sehun kicked Luhan feet so Luhan also fell to the floor, and Sehun punched him again, “Stop...” Seohyun shook her head, “stop...”

She stepped closer, her memories became more vivid. She felt just trapped between her mom, father and Kris. She tried to block all the memories but suddenly she saw again his father punched Kris small body to the floor.

Right, her first nightmare, when she was nine, when his father kicked the helpless Kris on the floor. The first time, Seohyun saw all the nightmare. “Stop it!!!!!” she yelled and cover her ears.

Luhan and Sehun seemed realized when they saw Seohyun fell to the floor, “Joohyun!!” Luhan ran to her, and hug her.

“Don’t touch her!!” Luhan pointed Sehun, when Sehun walked closer. He seemed would kill Sehun if he walked closer.



Sehun put the icepack to his cut lips. He gazed to the ceiling, and hurting so much, he remembered how Luhan carried Seohyun out from the room, how he wished that he should be the one who hold her hand.

Not Luhan.

What would Seohyun think about him? Where did Luhan take Seohyun? Can he meet her? Or he must come to her house?

“Here.” Sehun snapped when he saw Baekhyun handed him a bottle of water.

Sehun frowned, “What is it?”

“Drink.”Baekhyun ordered him brieftly, “Chanyeol will come back with pain killer soon.”

“Thanks.” Sehun tried to open the bottle but his hands was stammered, his hands had no more strength anymore.

Baekhyun took the bottle and opened it for Sehun before gave it back to him.

“are you not mad at me?”Sehun asked him after the short silence. He knew whatever happened Baekhyun wasn’t only his bestfriend but also Yoona’s cousin.

Baekhyun shook his head, “I know it all along.” Baekhyun said, and looked at Sehun, “I will punch you from months ago, if I were angry right?”

Sehun  chuckled, “I think you wait long enough to burst out, and you will punch me after Luhan beat me.” He said, “I will stay still if you want.”

“I will punch you when you kick my again.” Baekhyun said and playfully punched Sehun’s arm. He exhaled deeply, “But not this.”

“She is your cousin.”

“But you are my bestfriend.”

Sehun shocked when he heard the genuine from Baekhyun, he looked at Baekhyun who stared the ceiling also.

“You are just like my brother. I know you, and I want you happy.” Baekhyun said. “You always become the good son, do all your duty not even once, you do everything that you thought everyone expect for you. This is first time you become selfish, and I want you happy.”

“Even it hurts someone else?”

Baekhyun just stared at him blankly, “are you sure you wouldn’t hurt someone else if you keep the engagement?”

Sehun gazed at Baekhyun for long time, and crept a smile, “Thanks. You are my brother too.”

“Me, Chanyeol and D.O will always support you, Sehun-ah.”

Little did they knew that Chanyeol and D.O- who came from no where-, stood to hear them and looked at them. They were worried that the fight would change them but nevertheless it didn’t happen at all.

Chanyeol smiled to D.O who just shrugged and gave the sign to go there, “Hey!!” Chanyeol said cheerfully, “I bring painkiller.....and.......Ice cream chocomint!!!!”

He waved the plastic bag, he bought the one big box icecream.

“Wanna have some?” D.O asked them.

Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other before laughed, “Do you remember to buy the spoon also?” Sehun asked him.

“YAH!!”Baekhyun yelled, “How can you just buy two spoon?”

“Two?” Chanyeol seemed shocked, “How could the ahjumma...”

“What? How could you blame the ahjumma?” Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol head.

“I told her to give only one spoon!!” Chanyeol said, “It is more romantic!!!”