Chapter 47. In the starry night

Stop All the Pretend things

They say that when you prayed to the falling star
Your prayer will be cometrue.
I never believe that until today.
~Luhan~

Luhan gave the hot chocolate to Seohyun when they sat on the balcony at the second floor of Luhan’s home. It was already pass midnight, but Kris just took a bath while he had to get rid of Chanyeol who kept pestering him about Jessica.

And Seohyun couldn’t sleep so she wanted to go outside. “Thank you, oppa.” She said sweetly to Luhan.

Luhan nodded, Seohyun looked cute without make up. Luhan loved the moonlight made her skin glow. Yoona did the best job to choose the blue pyjamas for her.

“You are welcome.” Luhan said, and sat beside Seohyun. “what are you looking for?”

Seohyun looked up at the sky, “I wish we can see the stars from here!” Seohyun said, “But too bad, because your house has lot of light so we couldn’t see stars.”

“Must I turn off all the lamp again?” Luhan asked her playfully to Seohyun.

Seohyun shook her head and laughed, “No oppa!! Especially when Kris oppa is still in bathroom! He can kill you oppa.”

Luhan laughed also, “Do you know, Kris and I ever tried that to Minseok.” Luhan said suddenly when a memory suddenly popped to his mind. “When we are in elementary school.”

Seohyun looked at him with curious gaze, “Really? What happen oppa?”

Luhan chuckled, “that was Kris plan, because Minseok is the calmest person that we know so we wanted to make him sream! Lost control like other.”

“So what happen then?”

“Instead of screaming, Minseok get out from bathroom with his towel and the hair fulled of shampoo. He was really mad, he said that the shampoo got into his eyes!!” Luhan laughed again when he remembered that time, “and then Kris and I the one who get locked in bathroom with no light for the whole night.”

Seohyun giggled, “Minseok oppa is scary.”

Luhan nodded, “Yes, he is the scariest person in world if he is mad.” Luhan made mental note of himself to buy Seohyun planetarium tickets later, “If you want to see stars..” he stood and turn off the balcony lamps.

Then he sat back next to Seohyun, “Now although it still not clear but we can see some.” Luhan said.

Seohyun nodded, “Thank you oppa.” She said.

“Do you really like the stars?” Luhan asked her again and looked at the stars, he only could see some of them but as long as Seohyun happy, he was more than willing to provide it.

Seohyun nodded, “Don’t you think they are beautiful, oppa? They are so high up in the sky yet they still can shine over the world? No matter wherever we are we always can see the stars.” Seohyun extended her hands to sky and like try to reach the stars.

“When I was small, I painted my room with lot of star, and stick the glow in the dark stars, so when I turned off the lamp I will see the stars.” Seohyun said again.

“I know.” Luhan smiled, he knew that when he entered Seohyun room for the first time. “I think you are the sleeping beauty that sleep tightly in the middle of stars.”

“Yes.” Seohyun said, “Later when I grow up, I don’t think it suit me again. But somehow until now, I want to be just like stars. Even I far away from people but I can shine for them, bring them a slight happiness.”

“That’s why you want to be pianist right?” Luhan asked her.

“Yes, oppa.” Seohyun said, “I will enter KNUA if I can and take the major music. I wish I can make the music for cheer people.”

“How about the drama?” Luhan asked her again, because he knew that Seohyun also had a special place to drama.

“It’s just hobby.” She said. “Although I want to pursue it sometimes but I will choose piano.”

“Or you can choose both of it.”Luhan suggested. He smiled “I’m sure you can reach both of them.”

Seohyun looked at him with confusion. She never think that Luhan would say that to her. “Thank you, oppa.” She whispered. “Then how about you oppa?”

Luhan inhaled deeply, “It seemed we have different university because I’m planning to enter SNU and take business.” He said.

“SNU? That’s great oppa!!” she said, “Only 1% of Korean student that can enter SNU!! I will support you!” Seohyun clapped cheerfully.
Luhan chuckled, “But we will separate though?”

Seohyun pouted, “You can meet me after your class oppa.” She said. “Or I can play to your campus.”

Luhan nodded, he was happy that Seohyun planned to be with him although they had separated when he entered university one day, Luhan always worry when he enter university, he wouldn’t see Seohyun as often as this.

“Sure.” He pointed Seohyun cup, “Drink your chocolate before it became cold.” He said.

Seohyun obeyed him by drinking her chocolate. “It’s sweet!!” Seohyun said after she sipped Chocolate. “Do you make it yourself, oppa?”

Actually yes, because Luhan knew that Seohyun loved sweet things. He heated the milk, and put some chocolate inside with the cinnamons. “I learn it from Internet.” Luhan said shyly.

“Can you teach me?” Seohyun titled her head.

“Later.” Luhan said, “I don’t mind to make hot chocolate for you.”

Seohyun pouted, “But I want to learn I don’t want to burden you.” Seohyun said and sipped her choclate again, before gave the cup for Luhan, “Do you want try oppa?”

Luhan hesistated for awhile, but seeing Seohyun with the sparkle in her eyes made him melt, Luhan sipped a little the chocolate. As he tasted the sweet and warm liquid get into his throat. He thought it’s not really bad.

“Because you don’t like the sweet thing, it’s better if I add dark chocolate if I make it, right oppa?”

Luhan was shocked, Seohyun knew about his dislike to sweet things, “Do you know I don’t really like sweet?”

Seohyun nodded, “Of course.” Seohyun pouted again. “So later on you don’t have force yourself to drink vanilla bubble tea for me oppa.” She said softly and smiled.

Luhan nodded, dumbfounded because Seohyun knew about it. “Okay.”

Seohyun smiled again then stay quite for a while, a comfort silence engulfed them. Seohyun looked at the sky again, seeing how the stars still on there. “I miss my old room.” Seohyun mumbled.

Luhan looked at her, and then wrapped her in his arm, “Let’s stick it again in your room, the stars. You never old enough to have it, I think you will be snowhite in the among of stars.”

Seohyun looked to Luhan, “Really oppa?”

Luhan nodded, “We will stick it by ouself, I will buy it for you.”

Seohyun smiled widely and then out of blue, she kissed Luhan’s cheek. “Thank you oppa!!” she said. “You are the best fiancee.”

Luhan mind suddenly rejected that words, he was happy having Seohyun as his fiancee but he wanted that Seohyun looked at him as more than the fiancee that her family choose to her. “I am not your fiancee.” Luhan said.

Seohyun taken back, and frown.

“I don’t want be your fiancee.” Luhan said againin stern tone.

Seohyun felt her heart was stabbed by thousand daggers, “W-what..do..y-you mean, o-oppa?” she stammered.

Luhan wanted to kick himself because he made Seohyun stammered like that. “That’s not what you think.” Luhan quickly cleared that. “I want become your boyfriend also.” He said. “The normal boyfriend, who will date with you, who will celebrate 100 days with you and others. And the one who confess his feeling to you.”

Seohyun gasped because she felt her hear beat two times faster, and she lost of words.

“Seo Joohyun, I..” Luhan inhaled deeply “I like you.”

Then he shook his head, “Like seems too light right? But I guess it will do right now. I will say another three words when we are ready, but believe me it exist. But do you want to be my girl friend?” Luhan asked her.

Seohyun blushed, and she felt like she was in her dream, it seem didn’t real for her. She knew she will looked at Luhan differently right now.

Because Luhan isn’t her only fiancee anymore, and this is the first time Luhan confessed to her.

Seohyun nodded slowly. “Yes.” She whispered but still audioable to Luhan.

Luhan grinned and pulled Seohyun closer, hugged her. “I will take care of you.” Luhan said softly, “forever..”

Seohyun couldn’t hear anything beside the night and wind that engulfed them. She felt so comfort. Seohyun shut her eyes closely, and also hugged Luhan back.

“Okay!!” Kris suddenly appear and pulled Luhan away from his sister. “That’s enough, confession and hug.” He said and pointed Luhan who glared at him. “Not so chessy, Luhan. She is still my sister.”

“You..” Luhan wanted to kick Kris but he held himself not to do that in front of Seohyun.

“and you my sister, go to Yoona’s room and sleep. Oppa will send you..”Kris said to Seohyun and pulled her to stand.

“But my chocolate..” Seohyun said to Kris and pointed her cup who still had some chocolate.

Kris looked at it, and drank it in one gulped. “Finish.” He said proudly, “Now Joohyun, lets go to Yoona room. And Luhan don’t follow us.

Luhan really wanted to kill Kris right now, while Seohyun who still confused about it just could follow Kris, while keep glancing toward Luhan. She mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ several times.

Luhan nodded, and smiled widely like idiot when he entered the room, his smile quickly stopping into raging thing when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped on his bed while dancing like crazy. while Sehun only raised his eyebrow like he was innocent.

And Luhan didn’t know since when in his room there was a lamp like in Karaoke place.

He could hear the DJ Doc song run to you played

While on the floor some of the his clotch scattered, his room became like a wrecked ship.

“What the hell happen here?!!”



double update...hope you love it guys...

I will update today (monday) night again perhaps..still about the stay overnight.

and I think it's time for Seohyun and Luhan confess their feeling before the obstacle and secret wrecked it..and I really want to write something sweet and fluffy...

leave me lot of comment okay? I would love to read it...