Chapter 11. Something different...

Stop All the Pretend things

I know that the way he look at me is different
From the way he look at her
But I choose to ignore it
Because I want to be happy
~Yoona~

Yoona took a sneak peak to the library hoping to find Sehun there, she hadn’t meet him since  a week ago, more over Sehun never go to her house, even Sehun wanted going to her house, she couldn’t let Sehun came since that crazy girl came to Korea.

“Yah what are you doing?” Yoona jumped in surprise, and glared to her twin brother.

“Yah!” she hit Luhan arm in annoyance, “Are you crazy? What if I got heart attack?”

Luhan almost rolled his eyes, “You are too strong to get heart attack. What are you doing here?” he asked her again, it was a verrry rare occasion to meet the almighty Im Yoona at library, she was not the kind of girl who love library, Im Yoona never read book.

“I want to read book, why?” Yoona answered him, but her eyes still searching for the tall figure that she want to meet, she had no intention to meet Luhan, she had met Luhan every day.

Luhan looked at her like she had two heads, and then burst in laughter, “You want to read book? Are you sure my Sister? Or today the sun is rising at west?” he said.

Yoona really want to hit Luhan head, why was he so sceptical like that? So what if Yoona want to read book? Okay, she was not smart like Luhan but it doesn’t mean Luhan had to laugh like that. “You wait until one day, I will finished all the book at library.”

“Yah! Im Yoona, Admit it honestly, you wanted to meet Sehun, right?”

“Then why you ask me?” Yoona almost yelled to him, why Luhan must ask her, Yoona sure Luhan just wanted to make her angry. “And if I want to find Sehun, why are you doing here?”

Luhan raised his eyebrows, “Me? I often go to library, I do some research.”

“Research, my .” Yoona mumble.

“Yah!! But it seem more logical if people meet me in the library rather than you.” Luhan argue at her, Yoona curl her lip.

“If like that, hope you enjoy your research and I will find my fiancee.” She said and then left her twin . okay, she admitted that this was her first time to go to library based on her own will. She spent her high school life with her friend in gym, studio or cafetaria, place for the popular girl like her.
But she always know that Sehun always spent his time at library, Sehun loved reading and drama. Yoona knew that Sehun sometimes skipped the class just to read book in the library or even at the rooftop by himself, he thought book was more important than other people. Sehun never had ambition to study like nerd but he did enjoy reading much.

Unlike Luhan, Sehun never learned every day, he got his mark almost instant also he always at top 5 place at school. Sehun enjoyed dancing also, Yoona often heard that Sehun hanged out with his friend from the studio but he attended another school. Im Yoona almost knew everything about Oh Sehun althought they seldom to talk, they just talk if they came to same party because she was his fiancee.

Yoona walked slowly while looking for sehun, her smile became widely when she saw Sehun was reading book at one corner of the table. She walked slowly to him, “Hi!” She greeted him.

Sehun lifted his gaze from book to Yoona, “Ah, Yoona.” He greeted her with a flat tone and his famous poker face, but Yoona didn’t bother Sehun always had that expression on his face.

“Mind if I sit here?” she asked him and pointed a place beside him.

He shook his head, “Do you need something from me?” he asked Yoona to the point, he closed his book first.

“Actually I hope you can teach me the math class.” Yoona said quickly finding the reason, impossible for her to say that she just wanted to meet him, Sehun wouldn’t understand and it was so embrassing for her. She didn’t need help for her math class, her brother, Luhan was the math prodigy and she had personal tutor that could help her.

Sehun nodded, “Okay, when you have time? I will come to your house.” Sehun alittle bit confused why he must teach Yoona, while Luhan was the best student when it came to math but it was his obligation to spend time with Yoona. He didn’t mind to teach Yoona, it was much better than teach Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O, if Sehun had to choose.

Yoona shook her head quickly, “No need to come to my home, sehun-ah. How about we meet at your cousin cafe after school.”
Sehun frowned, okay this time he was alittle bit confused, because Yoona always invited him to her house no matter what. Working at cafe wasn’t really good due to the noise of the cafe, even if he had to explain to Yoona several time. “are you sure? Don’t you hate spending time in cafe?”

Yoona gave her best smile, “No of course no. i just want to..” she bit her lower lip, trying to give the logic argument, “go to new place, I’m bored at home.” She said.

“Okay. I will wait you after school, we can go to there together. Is it okay for you?”

“Okay.”

And then a short awkward silent between them, Sehun tilted his head, “Do you have something again, Yoona?” he asked her.

Yoona actually wanted to sit there, and talked with sehun, usally she had something to talked about if they were force to spend time together in party but if they were just meet purposely she had nothing to say. “I’m not feeling to go out, what kind of book you read?”

“Shakespear.”

“Can you recommend any book for me? I feel like to read something...” Yoona tried to find reason so she could stay longer although she had to pretend read any book. She just hoped Sehun would give her the boring book. “Shakespears also okay.”

“How about Romeo and Juliet?”

“Sure.”

Sehun nodded and then stood up to look for Romeo and Juliet for Yoona, although he didn’t get it why Yoona suddenly wanted to read book, he just recommended the book that He thought Yoona would like. Yoona followes him from behind, and looked around hoping for fashion magazine suddenly appear.

Yoona almost bumped to Sehun when Sehun stopped suddenly at the alley between the book shelves, fortunately she could stop. “What happen, Sehun-...”

“You can’t reach that?” Yoona heard the familiar voices, and she realized whose person owned that voice, Luhan was helping Seohyun took some book in the higher place, by standing right behind her. They stood very close to each other until Seohyun back touch Luhan’s chest. “Here!” Luhan gave the book to Seohyun.

“Thank you, oppa.” She said and smile widely to Luhan, and the later grinned happily and nodded.

He patted Seohyun’s head, “It’s okay. What book did you read?” Luhan asked her. “Shakespear again?”
Seohyun nodded eagerly, “Romeo and Juliet! Actually I have read this book but suddenly I want to read again, have you read Hamlet?”

“Oh the one you lend me yesterday?” Luhan asked her, actually yes Luhan found it really boring from the very first page, but he did stay late until he finished the book. Althought he wasn’t sure he could feel anything more boring again. “I have read it! It is good, how about we read Romeo and Juliet, together!”

Yoona and Sehun gawked, Luhan almost always said to Yoona, he hate classic literature, he just read it if he had insomiac so he could sleep but if he stayed late just to please Seohyun seems so fantastic!! Wow, Yoona almoost didn’t realize that Luhan had changed that much, from tomato juice until book.

She had always know that Luhan felt Seohyun was the one for him, but she never know until this extent. She didn’t know want to laugh or sad. She took a glanced to Sehun, who maintain his poker face, might be Sehun didn’t understand also why Luhan acted that way.

“Sehun-ah...”Yoona touched his elbow softly, “Might be you should recommend another book.” She said to him at the same time Seohyun looked them.

“Yoona-eonni, Sehun-oppa, hello...”she smiled to them and bow politely.

“Oh, Seohyun-ah...” Yoona greeted her back, and Sehun mumble something that perhaps a greeting also. Yoona saw Luhan and gave him a look I-know-why-you-here-research-my-! And Luhan just blinked innocently.

“Eonni want to find book also?” she asked Yoona.

“Err...yeah, I planned to read Romeo and Juliet.” Yoona answered her awkwardly. Yeah although she didn’t really want to read that.

“Oh, if Eonni want to read this...”Seohyun gave that book to Yoona but Sehun quickly pushed the book softly to Seohyun.

“No need Seohyun-ah, Yoona and I will find another book, May be Othello, you could read it with Luhan.” Sehun said and gave Seohyun a small smile that assure the younger girl.

Although it was a small smile but Yoona almost found it hard to see Sehun smiled, he almost wear his poker face everyday.

“Thank you.” Seohyun bowed to Sehun and Yoona then smile widely.

“Come on Seohyun-ahh...” Luhan tapped her shoulder, and walked with her out of the alley.

“Are you okay to read Othello?” he asked her.

Yoona heavily nodded, nice while Seohyun and Luhan read about the beautiful tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet, Yoona had to read about the husband who killed his wife because of accusing her cheating. This was called Irony.


Kang Hee-gun had been teacher years in this school and he taught math, he was one of the favourite teacher that almost all the student love it, he was funny, and easy going. And he was much tolerant than other teacher, when he teach something the class would pay attention to him, he had the voice that could melted the studentt hence the would gave him attention. Although he teach the hard subject and still lot of student hardly pass it, but they rarely skipped his class, because he was funny and near to his student.

Even Kris the rebel attended his class. Kris respected him so much.

But not even once, there was a student who slept during his time, so he was so shocked when a blonde girl who sat next to Chanyeol did. “Any one who volunteer to do this question?” he asked the class after the shock, and then he smiled, “Not you Luhan.” He said when Luhan raised his hands.

“Ssem, if we can do this, what will you give us?” the other student asked him.

He pretended to think, “How about five point plus in our next test.”  But then Hee-gun snapped his own finger, “Then it’s not fun right. How about the female student, I will give you...”His eyes roamed to the class, “my phone number.” He said playfully.

The ‘woo’ sound heard from the whole class, “Ssem, you are not handsome.” Said one of the student.

“Handsome isn’t the main point, Sooyoung-ah...the main point is charisma,.” Kang Heegun patted his chest proudly, “You guys still so small to understand that...”

A laughter spread through the class, hearing the speech that Heegun gave to them. Heegun took the glance to the blonde hair girl that seem didn’t move even a cm.

“What if the boy, Ssem if we could do that?”

Heegun narrowed his eyes, “Let me think,” he said, and looked at Luhan who was eager to finished the question at the front. “I will gave you the boy, a date with....Seohyun or Yoona.” he teased them. Both Sehun and Luhan.

“What?!” Luhan yelled. “Why Seohyun? Why don’t you choose only Yoona, ssem?” Luhan tried to bargain and he got a glare from the owner of the name. But Yoona hoped that Sehun would react also, but Sehun just sat quitely.

“Eih, every people had different preference, Luhan.” Heegun said. “No need to worry, Look at Sehun he didn’t seem bother.”

Again the whole class laugh, Heegun was the only person who could freely teased Luhan.

“Ah, how about we asked the new student to do it for us!!” Heegun suddenly got the idea. “Park Chanyeol-ssi, can you wake her up?”

Chanyeol glanced at the girl beside him, he was captivated by the girls charm, she looked so beautiful when she was sleeping like his angel, but Chanyeol was afraid also to the girl, yesterday she seem like really wanted to kill Chanyeol with the steak knife, what if Chanyeol wake her up and than she strangled him to death. Yeah, There was lot of things that Chanyeol wanted to do but it seem that if the girl killed him, he would die with happiness.

“But Ssem she was beautifully sleep.” Said Chanyeol.

“Yeah I know she was sleeping beauty, but she need to do the question, or are you volunteer to do that?” Heegun point out the white board.

Chanyeol gulped, he didn’t understand at all how to do that question, he caught almost all the Joke that the math teacher said but his brain had filter so he didn’t know the other stuff. “But ssem...” his eyes wandering to find the escape. “Baekhyunie said he want to do the question!”

“YaH!!” baekhyun yelled, like he was really unlucky to have friend like Chanyeol. He was still shocked because of D.O ouja board, and he must sit next to D.O also, more over this was math,,,MATH. Not in thousand years Byun Baekhyun could do math. “When I say I want to do that?”

“You don’t need to say, I know your heart.” Chanyeol replied him.

“You Babo! We don’t have telephaty, babo!!” Baekhyun argued back. “And your math test is better than me!!”

“That is because I cheat, babo!” Chanyeol answered shock the whole class, also Heegun, actually Chanyeol test just slightly better than Baekhyun. Just one or two point better, but yeah might be it was the huge difference for them.

“From who? Sehun had move the seat.” Baekhyun asked.

“D.O” Chanyeol said innocently.

Baekhyun gawked so the other,  “But D.O saw my paper, how could you get the better score?” Baekhyun said i unbelieveable tone.

“Because your aura is bad, you bring the bad luck even for your self.” Said D.O suddenly, and then he shrugged, “And Also Baekhyun-ah, there was nothing to see at your paper.”

“YAH!”Baekhyun yelled again felt offended.

“YAH!” this time the girl who yelled loudly. And lifted her head, she glared at the two culprit of the loud voice. “Shut up!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly gulped because the sudden snapped from the girl. “Do you want to die??” the girl asked them cynically.

“Well, the sleeping beauty has waken up!” Heegun saved the children, if not seems the girl really wanted to ripped Baekhyun and Chanyeol mouth. “Why are you sleeping?” He asked her patiently, he had to listen the reason first, and who knows the girl already understand the lesson, so she didn't need to hear the explanation.

“Because your class is boring.” Jessica said bluntly and receive more hatred from other student, because their favourite teacher got the bad mouthing.

“If my class boring, so you can do the question?” he asked softly still with the playful tone.

“No. but I don’t think it is important for my life.” She said in flat tone. All the student gasped because of her blunt answer but Jessica was ignorance and chose to not to care. “So, if you excuse me I want to use rest room.” With that she walked off from the class and didn’t looked back.

At that time Heegun didn’t know wanted to admire the girls guts or hate her because of her behaviour. “Miss,” Heegun stopped her, “I hope to met you after the school.”

And Jessica just ignore that and went outside,, who care bout detention?
***

 

thanks for the subcriber and the silent reader also, and the one who gave comment.

it's already 42 subscriber...thank you...

i will do my best to update...comment would be appreciated.