Chapter. 52 am I wrong?

Stop All the Pretend things

Hating people when you don’t know them is easy
But once you know them you will know
How wrong are you.
~Kim Taeyeon~

Luhan wanted to pick up Seohyun after he finished his assignment. It was time for lunch already. He chuckled Seohyun always forget about time when she was in music room.

Luhan didn’t like Jessica but he already relieved that he had been honest to Seohyun about Jessica. at least Jessica wouldn’t snatch her away from Luhan.

He just wanted to open the door when he realized the door had been slight open.

“I don’t have mom.” He heard Jessica talked to Seohyun. “I don’t have father or mother.” She said flatly.

“Eonni?” Seohyun titled her head.

“I never call my mother Eomma even once.” She said in flat tone. “Ma’am, Miss Jung, Seyoung-ssi. I call her like that and as time pass by I never call her again.”

Jessica shifted her gaze to the piano, “She never come to my recital, to the parents meeting. She never say happy birthday to me.” Jessica chuckled cynically, “I bet she even didn’t remember my birthday. She was too busy about her life.”

“How about your dad?” Seohyun asked her softly.

“I even didn’t know wheter he exist or not. My mom already said clearly to me that my father didn’t want me, he just want my mom body.” She said. “I grew up with my maids, they made birthday party for me because they pitied me.”

Luhan still remembered about his and Yoona’s birthday party. They would make the big party when hundreds people came, and wished them happy birthday. They would have the big cake and lot of balloon.

How about Jessica? Was there any cake when she celebrated her birthday? Was her house decorated with Balloon?

“I stopped celebrating my birthday when I was 5 with them. I didn’t miss it though. There’s nothing to celebrate though, my mother hate my birth  and I don’t have any friends to invite anyway.” She said like it just small matter.

Luhan still celebrate his birthday until this year, it had to be something that blissful for them.

Friends? Luhan had lot of friends, and at least he knew that Kris, Minseok, Seohyun would always come to his birthday.

“Why, Eonni?” Seohyun asked in choked voice.

Jessica chuckled, “I am different. I am not european like them, I am Korean although I speak english. And who need friend anyway?”

Luhan couldn’t imagine that, he always with Minseok and Kris from elementary until now. How could Jessica survived lonely? All this time? She had no one beside her.

Luhan knew he supposedly hate Jessica but how could he get all the things that Jessica didn’t have? Was that a reason she became cold?

“I started to play violin when I was eight. And I win a competition. I know I am music prodigy, as my teacher said.” She added again. And laughed inwardly, “When a magazine asked to interview, I already knew that whatever I do, never important enough in front of my mother.”

Luhan was disappointed by his father behaviour but Luhan still remembered clearly. When he was winning the math competition, his parent and grandmother praised him, even made a small party for him

But Jessica?    

How could Luhan snatched all from Jessica? how could Luhan blame Jessica? she suffered more than him.

For god sake, she could hate his family. She could hate Luhan, she could act rude. She could do that...

Why Luhan couldn’t admit that Jessica is his sister? The sister that he had to protect just like Yoona.

Seohyun squeezed Jessica hand, “Eonni.” She said in tremble voice. Her tears dropped on her cheeks.

Jessica looked at Seohyun, “Why are you...” before Jessica could finish her words. Seohyun already hugged her tightly.

“Eonni I am sorry...”Seohyun whispered but still audioable to Luhan.

“Why?” Jessica asked her.

“I should become your friend faster.” Seohyun said, “ I shouldn’t afraid because of your cold attitude. I don’t know you...”

Luhan felt his heart also ache, why couldn’t he do the same for Jessica? why he hated her? Did she deserve to be hate? His family made all of those things to her.

And until now, Luhan never confused like this? He always believe that his family was right? But It seemed that they were the one who didn’t give Jessica her right.

“I don’t need friend. And you don’t have to know me.” Jessica pushed Seohyun away from her. “You don’t need to say sorry. it’s not your fault anyway.” She stood up like she was wanting to walk away.

Seohyun held Jessica’s hand, “Eonni.” Seohyun said.

Jessica looked like lost orientation, “Don’t cry anymore!” she spatted coldly, and she released from Seohyun’s hand. “I have to go, I will inform you if I have finish the song.” Jessica just seemed wanting to go away from there.

“Let me be your friend.” Seohyun said softly, “Let me be your friend.” She whispered.

Jessica stiffed, “Are you deaf? Didn’t you hear I don’t need friend?” Jessica tried to hold back her tears, but her voice was trembled.

“Let me be your friend, Eonni.” She said.

Luhan waited what would Jessica do, he relieved when Jessica choosed to sit beside Seohyun again. “Why are you so persistent?” Jessica asked her. “Don’t cry again.” She said coldly but her hand caressed Seohyun cheeks. “I try.” Jessica said heavily.

Seohyun blinked, “Eonni?”

Jessica stood up again, “I will try to be your friend, but don’t hope too much.” She said coldly, “Because I don’t know if I have capability to do it.”

Luhan let out the small sad smile, it much better, he couldn’t stand Seohyun cry and one thing that become important also for him that Jessica needed friend.

Jessica didn’t deserve to be alone anymore...

Jessica walked out from the room and looked at Luhan who stood there, “Are you eavesdropping?” Jessica spatted him with glare.

Luhan wanted to hug his sister but suddenly it would be awkward, and he even seldom hug Yoona. Also, half of him still couldn’t accept her, maybe.
And  adding one factor, Jessica wasn’t easy person to deal.

“Is there anything to hear?” Luhan asked her in his usual manner to her.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Yeah, I am going to be lesbian with your fiancee.” Jessica said in her sarcasm tone.

That make Luhan choked, and glared to her, “Don’t touch my Joohyun.” He threatened. How could she say something like that?

“Whatever.” Jessica said coldly and walked away.

Luhan grabbed her elbow not in hurting way but it merelt to stop her, “Thanks for being her friend.” He said although he didn’t want Jessica know that he was happy for her also. If Jessica thought it was all for Seohyun so let it be.

Jessica glared to him, “Thanks for eavesdrop our converstation, jerk!!” Jessica cursed in the end before walked away furiously knowing Luhan eavesdropped.

Luhan just shook his head, and walked in to meet his fiancee.



Sorry for not updating for two or three days...

so this is the double update , (read the previous chapter..

I know some of you want the love progression between JEssica and Kris but patient okay..

I will give it in next chapter because I want Jessica also has friend, and her brother start to accept her...

hope you enjoy it...leave me lot of comment,,,

and upvote if you think the story deserve it...

and thank for all the upvoter till now...33 upvoter...thank you(deep bow)