Chapter 38. the sick Luhan and Sehun

Stop All the Pretend things

"I hate being sick, because it is something that I can’t control
And because they will come
And I have to babysit them."

-Oh Sehun

 

 

Sehun groaned , his head was like being hit by thousands of harmer. He hated being sick and out for days, why does he to be sick at Saturday, when he could dance all day long with Kai in the studio.

Sehun blinked his eyes, when he realized he was at his parents' room. The Oh couple perhaps busy but they still took care of Sehun, whenever he was sick. And his parents loved to pamper him like he was baby. He's so sure, he's not sick because he kissed Seohyun but because he them, kissing. He just hoped that Luhan would be worse than him!!

Surprised by his own mind, Sehun shook his head, and walked to the kitchen, but half way, he met his grandfather who was curretly reading a book.

“Harabeoji.” greeted the young one. His grandfather closed the book, and smiled to his lovely grandchild. Sehun had a big with his older sister, so sometimes even though he looked old, for the family he still their baby, their big baby.

“Are you feeling better, Sehunnie?” The grandfather asked him, as he used his stick to help him walk to sofa.

“Yes, harabeoji.” Sehun said and he sat on the sofa opposite of his grandfather’s.

“That’s good because you need to be fit, to attent the Im family party, next week.”

Sehun knew the news, about the long lost Im family member. Jessica Jung, they said that they just met her this few months, but Sehun doubted it.
“Are Oh and Im okay harabeoji by this news?” Sehun asked him.

His grandfather sighed, “They have anticipated this, Sehun-ah. We couldn’t just cut ties with them just because they found the long lost Im family member.” His grandfather explained. “Have you met her already?”

Sehun nodded, “Yes harabeoji, and Chanyeol has the biggest crush with her.”

His grandfather laughed, “That boy always fall in love. How about you, do you fall in love with someone?” his grandfather asked him, that made Sehun shocked.

Because he never expect his grandfather would ask that, “You know I have a fiance, harabeoji.” He answered flatly.

“Sure! But I don’t want it tp become a burden for you.”

“No, it’s not! It’s my obligation. Marrying the right daughter for the family.”

His grandfather shook his head, “Sehun, Sehunie! I know you are the good man, but the obligation for this family isn’t worth anything if compared to your happiness.” His grandfather said, “Your parents and I are happy if you want to marry Yoona, she is a good girl, and it’s better if you fall in love with her.” His grandfather said again.

“I'm trying..”

“But.” He cut off Sehun, “Always remember that we are happier if you're happy! We aren’t the insensitive family, if it doesn’t bring you happiness, we will stop it! We rather see choose your happiness rather than our family's pride.”

Sehun grow silence for short time, he never think based on his grandfather's point of view. But he knew that Seohyun was out of his reach. She is Luhan’s.

And Yoona?

“Yoona is beautiful girl, we agree to accept their proposal because she is the one who you likely will fall in love with!”

Right, that’s right. His family was right, Yoona should be enough for him.

“Think about it, Sehunnie. Because engagement can still be cancelled but not the marriage. It's different. It will not be as easy as eating peanuts.”

His grandfather knew that Sehun didn’t like Yoona in romantic way, he was cold towar her, just like he with another people. He wasn’t comfortable at all. And his grandfather also knew that Sehun tried to please Yoona.

But it was mere cause of obligation. He wanted his grandson became happy, not a live zombie. Who never taste love.

“You are young, you deserves to fall in love.” His grandfather said, “Just like the Im’s son, Luhan. I want you be like him.”

Sehun laughed bitterly, if just his grandfather know that the only girl that make his heart beats is Seo Joohyun, the boy’s fiancee.

“Or maybe like Chanyeol.” His grandfather added.

Sehun laughed when he heard that, “Trust me, you don’t want me became like Chanyeol, harabeoji.” Sehun said, “You will go crazy!!”

His grandfather laughed also, “He is funny though!” His grandfather said, “And he's never afraid to admit his feelings, you should learn from him.”
Yeah, if its just easy for Oh Sehun to become like Park Chanyeol. But no! It's impossible! For Oh Sehun, his family is the most important priority.

“Ah, I forgot!” his grandfather suddenly snapped his finger, “Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are waiting for you in your room.”

“What?” Sehun asked with high tone, he shocked, “Harabeoji why did you let them in?”

“Why? They are your bestfriends!”

Sehun ignored his grandfather and ran toward his room, he didn’t know where he get such strength? He felt dizzy but he knew that he would feel more dizzy if he found out something happen in his room.

Sehun used all the strength he had and opened the room, when a lot of smoke came out. Sehun coughed, “What are you guys doing?” he shouted to his bestfriends.

“Sehun-ah, we burned some leaves to make you better!!” Baekhyun exclaimed and brought a full of smoke goblet.

“What happen to my room?”

Kyungsoo rubbed his neck nervously, “Ah... accident happen!!”

“Don’t worry, Sehun-ah. To cheer up you, we make some wall painting too...” Chanyeol said with his face tainted by some paint.

There was a big unclear painting in Sehun wall, “What is that?”

“What? That's us, the three musketeers, actually four musketeers!!” Chanyeol grinned widely and pointed the painting in wall.

“Ah, we bring you porridge too!!” Baekhyun said, “We made it ourselves!!” Baekhyun said proudly.

“I suggest for you not to eat that porridge if you want to keep living.” D.O said.

“Yah!!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled. “We make it with all our heart!!”

“Yeah, include some saliva when you and Chanyeol unpurposely spit in it.” D.O said.

Sehun really wanted to explode soon!! Why? Why? Even he was sick, he couldn’t escape from this disasteeeerrrrr!!!

It’s because of Im Luhann!!

That Im Luhan!!



Seohyun placed another towel to Luhan’s forehead, she alreday knew that Luhan would be sick. But Luhan ignored her, and kept kissing her. “Are you feeling better,oppa?” Seohyun asked him.

“Yes, thanks Joohyun-ah!” Luhan said, he felt much better after Seohyun came, he could die, if Yoona took care of him!

Seohyun nodded, “It’s okay oppa. I will prepare your porridge.” Seohyun said. “Wait a minute oppa, so you can take your medichine later!” Seohyun said.

Luhan nodded again, he hated medichine though!

Seohyun walked out and took the porridge from the maid in the kitchen. She couldn’t cook porridge, so she asked the maid to cook it for Luhan.

She took the tray and heading to Luhan’s room.

She saw Yoona and Jessica stood in front the corridor and having an argument.

“Oh, Yoona-eonni! Jessica-eonni!!” She greeted both of them.

“Oh, Seohyun-ah” Yoona called her, while Jessica only nodded coldly. “Is that for Luhan?” Yoona asked her.

Seohyun nodded, “Yes, eonni. Where do you want to go, Eonni?” she asked them.

“Oh, halmoni asked me to accompany Jessica-ssi to buy some dress for her engagement party .” Yoona answered politely and kindly, like she had no burden to do so.

Jessica hissed, how could that girl change instantly to 180 degrees? Just now they're having an arguement but now she talked like she was willingly to shop with Jessica. “And I say, I don’t need anyone to buy me the dress for that stupid engagement.” Jessica stated coldly.

“Yeah, keep denying it!” Yoona said to Jessica, “I just do what Halmoni asked me!”

“Can I join you, guys?” Seohyun asked them. She knew that they would fight if she let them together.

“What about Luhan?” Yoona frowned. She knew that Luhan wouldn’t let that girl near Jessica. Luhan hated that girl.

“I will take care of Luhan!” suddenly a voice came, and it belongs to Kris who walked towards them.

Actually Kris wanted to accompany Jessica in buying dress, but to think that his lovely sister will be left with Luhan, yeah, he better took care of Luhan. And also Kris hated shopping.

He knew not only he had to see the girl bought the dress but also dragging Jessica, and it wasn’t gonna the trip that Kris wanted to attend.
“Are you sure, oppa?” Seohyun asked him.

Kris nodded.

“Then, okay.” Seohyun blinked a little. “I'll just get my bag. Wait for me, Eonni!” Seohyun said.

Yoona forced a smile, “sure.” She likes it if she'll be left, but if Seohyun is going with them at least she's not trap with Jessica.

Jessica didn’t want to go too, but she had to! somehow with Seohyun she'll feel relieved.

Seohyun walked to Luhan’s room while the other followed her to Luhan’s room. Seohyun put the tray, “Oppa, I will go shopping with Jessica-eonni and Yoona-eonni.” She said to Luhan.

She sat on the Luhan’s bed, she was the only person that Luhan permitted to be on his bed.

Luhan woke up suddenly, “Where are you going?” Luhan couldn’t believe what she said.

“Shopping with Jessica-eonni and Yoona-eonni for the engagement party!!” Seohyun said once again.

Luhan frowned, he didn’t like if Seohyun was being too close with Jessica, “why don’t they go by themselves, Joohyun-ah?” Luhan asked her.

“Don’t worry, I will take care of you!” Kris walked in, “You will get well soon!”

Luhan rolled his eyes, seeing Kris. Why from all the peope he had to see Kris? Why? He wanted Seohyun not Kris!!!! Diappeared all of the dream, to spend this days with Seohyun.

“You really want to go?” Luhan asked Seohyun once again.

Seohyun nodded shyly, “I want to go with Jessica-eonni, oppa!” she said. “Oppa will be okay right with Kris oppa?” she asked Luhan with her sparkling eyes.

How could he reject that eyes? Luhan nodded heavily. He had no choice! If he were healthy, he would accompany them!!

Seohyun smiled happily, “Thank you, oppa!” she squealed. And squeezed Luhan’s hand.

Luhan was happy when Seohyun held his hands, he wanted to hug her. Just when Luhan wanted to do that, Kris pushed them apart. “Okay. Okay. Now you can go, Joohyun-ah. Oppa will take care Luhan.” He said.

Luhan really wanted to kick Kris right now!! Why?

Seohyun nodded, and saying good bye to them before walking to Jessica and Yoona who are waiting outside the door.
Luhan looked at her sadly.

“What do you want to do?” Kris asked Luhan and sat on his bed.

Luhan kicked Kris until the tall one fell down to floor flat on his , “YAH! I don’t like you sitting on my bed!!” he exclaimed.

“Yah! Just now Seohyun sat in your bed, and you are okay!! I am Seohyun’s oppa!!” Kris said.

This boy was really sensitive about his bed!! Kris thought he's changed because he let Seohyun sit on his bed but he's wrong.

“It's because Seohyun is my soon-to-be wife!! and you aren’t!!” Luhan yelled.

“I won’t let you marry my sister!” Kris said, and squinted his eyes, “I will lock her in her room!!”

“We will elope!”

“Oh yeah? I will tell Changmin hyung and Inguk hyung!!”

Luhan eyes widened when he remember something, “Yah! You? You are the one who tell Changmin-hyung right?”

Kris raised one of his eyebrow. “It's because, you are too fast thousands years to kiss my sister!! Do you get a good scolding from my hyungs?”

“You damn er!!” Luhan cursed at Kris. And if he could, he will kick Kris thousands times again for all the scolding he got.



Actually I want to update early, but yeah things happen...

I hope you like this chapter about boys friendship because next chapter girls' shopping time...

thank for the 201 comments, and 24 upvoter also 149 subcriber.

although there are some people who unsubcribe but for the other, I want to say thank for supporting my story..

and for the one who unsubcribe I'm sorry, if you don't like the story...

I will update soon again perhaps tommorow or day after tommorow..

hope you leave many comments, I am always happy to read your comment, although sometimes I can reply it anymore because my hectic schedule.

Also I suffered from lost voice now, because I went to karaoke 3 consecutives days. the stress relieved.

and for 28th june, happy seohyun-days.

 

-edited by: heartsica 7/7/2014 3:14pm