Chapter 28. The past live...

Stop All the Pretend things

"Because she's hurt, she wanted to hurt others
Because she feels pain she choose to close her heart
But it doesn’t mean she didn’t deserve to be loved."

-Seo Joo Hyun

 

 

Kris grabbed Jessica's wrist before the girl could get in to her car. He spunned her to face him. He saw that Jessica also frustated, angry, lastly what is that? Sad?

Kris was taken back. He was sure that what he saw was wrong, it's impossible for the stone heart girl like her to sad. “What do you want again?” She spatted to him coldly.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Kris asked her. Then he facepalmed himself mentally, that wasn’t what he wanted to say. But he's also confused like the girl.

“Tell you that you are crazy-jerk?” Jessica yelled.

“No! That you're part of Luhan’s family.” Kris said, “Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked her again.

“Because I just knew it today!!” Jessica said coldly.

Kris was shocked, was it something that Im family plotted? What did Jessica relationship with the Im? The Im family wouldn’t announce her as a part of the legal family, if she brought nothing good for them. Something's not right, Kris is sure of it. “Then who are you?”

“None of your damn business!” Jessica spatted, this girl's vocabulary of cursing became so creative when she was angry or frustated. “Now let me go,..”

“No cursing anymore!” Kris cut her before she could say anything. “For godsake, you are girl but you cursed more than me!” Kris said.

“This is my mouth, and I will say whatever I want! Now get lost!”

“Where are you going?” Kris asked her again.

Jessica exhaled, since when did this boy became so annoying? Jessica glared to him, “It’s none of your business.”

“It is my business now! I told Halmoni that I will talk to you.” Kris said, he knew once he let Jessica out of his sight, he couldn’t find her anymore. He even didn’t know where she lives. She could just disappear and never come back again.

Jessica smirked, “Then you can say that we have talked but we've gone to nothing!” she said in mocking tone, “Tell her, if she's that fond of you, then why don’t she engage herself with you!”

“Are you crazy? You really have to take care your mouth!” Kris said.

“And who are you to control me? You're just the insecure, lowlife, and worthless high school student who loves to bully someone weaker than you!” the multi-color haired girl gritted her teeth. She intended to hurt Kris, to make him angry enough to let her go.

If were talking about arguing, Jessica could win, but physically she couldn’t go anywhere, because Kris’ grip is strong, like an iron grip.

“Yes I am, but I am your soon-to-be fiancee!” Kris said wittily, he wouldn’t let Jessica know. How deep the words stab in to his heart! He knew that he and Jessica had started of at a bad note, making them throwing bad words and insult towards each other for a month now.

But also he knew that the converstation is going no where, if he didn’t force Jessica to stop.

“You know, go engage yourself. I am not soon-to-be your fiancee!” she spatted. Jessica could be rude, arrogant, and bad-mouthed but she also thought that engagement is a big deal. And she wouldn’t let anything get in her way to enter Julliard.

“Yes you will!” Kris insisted, after that he was eyeing her, “Do you have another shorter skirt?” Kris asked so suddenly with the sarcasm tone.
The latter only glared at him, now he's going to start to critize her clothes? “Yes, but I washed it!”

Kris sighed, “Now follow me!” he said, and grabbed that girl hand.

Jessica slapped his hand, “Am I your dog? Why do you always say things like that? Follow me!” Jessica glared to him.

“Because that's the most effective way to talk with you!”

“Oh yeah? Are you sure you're not a dog trainer in your past life?” Jessica asked him, then she sighed, “Or you are a bulldog in your past life, and now you decided that you want to revenge.”

Kris almost choked by his own breath, how could she think like Park Chanyeol? Bulldog? The girl really needed spectacles. How could she call him Bulldog?

“Bulldog?”

“Yes, you know what a bulldog, is right? Is it really bad being a dog? Wow it must really hard on you. Kris sit! Kris roll around!” The girl mocked him, “Now you want to revenge on me!”

Kris clenched his teeth, “I am not a dog! and in my past life I was not a bulldog too!” he said to hold his anger.

“Oh yeah? Then what poodle? Husky? Whatever! I am not your dog!!” the girl spatted, “So I won’t follow you, just because you said 'follow me!'”

Kris tried to control himself, he suddenly remembered how Jessica is alone in the cafe? How Jessica ate the cake by herself?

Sometimes he couldn’t believe she's the same person. The Jessica in front of him is the Jessica that he wanted to strangle, not the one he wanted to give gifts.

“You choose follow me, or I will drag you!” Kris warned her. “and I am serious! Try me Jessica, and we’ll  see!!” he said.

Jessica just rolled her eyes, the spunned around to left Kris there, but Kris was faster than her. He dragged Jessica to his own car, “To the house now!” he said to the driver.

“Are you crazy?” she shouted. Jessica then cursed with all the languages she knew, and struggle to free her self from Kris' grip.

Kris put his palmed on Jessica’s mouth, “shut up!” he warned her,

Jessica glared to him, Kris knew once he released her, Jessica would yell again ,and Kris wasn’t going to release her until they reach his house. Kris actually didn’t want to do this but he had the present in his house.

He didn’t know that he would met the girl in Luhan’s house.

He was wondering for almost two hours in Myeong-dong just to find the right present for her. How many times he consider to call his sister? How many times he had to considered what was her favourite.

And Kris wasn’t going to let his effort waste just like that. He had to give the present not only for himself, but for the girl that sat alone in her birthday? For the girl who had nobody to sing happy birthday for her.

The girl who is that tough outside is at the same time fragile inside...

Kris didn’t even realize what he's thinking, until he's praising the girl, he quickly shook his head. No it was just...everyone had to receive gift in their birthday




Sorry for the short chapter...today is my shopping day with mom...

hope you enjoy this chapter...

I will update tommorow if I can...

next chapter about their romance...

lot of you wanted to know, about how Jessica resolved her problem and her real reason..

yeah not all was reveled now, as the story going there would be lot of think you would know, hope you wait patiently okay?

And I feel really thankful to the one who comment, I felt really being appreciated from the wasy you express your thought...

Love you all!

Subcribe and comment...

upvote if you felt the story deserved it...

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/16/2014 9:33pm