Chapter. 21 the honesty and the lie

Stop All the Pretend things

People always said honesty is better than a sweet lie
I never wanted to lie, not because I’m hold tight the principle
But I never care enough to other people.
~Jessica Jung~

 

Sehun felt his heart was being stabbed by a dagger, he didn’t know but he felt the pain. He knew that he would meet Seohyun after his dance class, and he had predicted that he would meet Luhan picked her up.

He knew it so well, but he couldn’t stop himself to look at the parking bench. It had became habit that he always see Seohyun before he went home.

He didn’t know why, but part of him wanted to make sure that Seohyun was saved. Especially after Seohyun wanted to went home by bus.

He convience himself that he was only making sure that Seohyun was save. Seohyun made everyone wanted to protect her. It was natural. She was like a fragile princess.

But...but sehun never thought that he could became that pain.

Luhan pulled Seohyun to the long hug.

Logically Sehun didn’t have right to angry, to felt pain. But why?

Why he really wanted to snatch Seohyun from Luhan hands.

“People that hope for something that he couldn’t have is fool.” A girl voice suddenly came near him. And said in mocking tone.

Sehun glared at the owner and met the cold eyes, that reflect his own reflection. “don’t you say that mind your own business.” Sehun reminded her, from their last converstation.

That girl Jessica only shrugged. “Yeah! But i just see that you are coward!”

“what do you mean?” Sehun asked her.

“People that couldn’t admit his own feeling is the coward!” Jessica said, she snapped her finger, “Last time you play like the backstage hero and now you played as the betrayed boyfriend?”

She titled her head before she continue, “Or the stupid hero who willing to give her girl to another man that could make her happy?”

“I’m not Seohyun boyfriend. She is Luhan’s fiancee, all people knew that!” Sehun muttered coldly, with his famous poker face. “and I don’t have feeling for her!”

It was a lie! Sehun knew that to himself, he was lying!! But Sehun wouldn’t admit it, and he meant all the words he said, he don’t have feeling for her. Mustn’t!! She was Luhan fiancee, and He was Yoona fiancee.

They had nothing to do with it!!

Jessica rolled her eyes, “You can deny it, but I’m not blind!” she said.

“are you saying you could read mind? Then why don’t you be God?” Sehun snapped her. Really everytime Sehun talked with that girl, he was always provoked by her.

She was unbelieveable. Not easily to intimidate, and emotionless.

“Even fool people will know that! So you are beyond of fool that couldn’t see that!!”

Sehun clenched his teeth to hold his anger.

That girl really could make santa even became crazy! Sehun hold his breathe, “That was none of your business! You are new, and you know nothing about me!!”

“May be!”

“You couldn’t give me your advice, you should take care of yourself! Mind your own business.” Sehun said in low voice but still intimidating, “Don’t you know how miserable you is? The girl who violate the rule, rude, misbehave, impolite, lazy!”

He said all of the gossip all around the student even teacher. Most of them hate her. “People hated you!”

Jessica just lift her shoulder, “I dont give you advice! And I don’t care what they said!” Jessica stared at him with the determined eyes, “But I am the person who will get what I want! I will fight until I die, not became  a coward who couldn’t even admit his feeling.” She said and walked away.

That girl just came and go whenever she wanted, although she was hard to walk.

But her words kept echoing in Sehun mind, did he wanted something? Did he hope for something that he couldn’t have?



Luhan held Seohyun hand when they stopped at the bench and sit in the silent. He knew as soon as he could he must honest to Seohyun and he didn’t know what will he do?

Her grandmother wors kept ringing in his mind...

He knew that his grandmother had been planning of all of it, but that time Luhan also realize how thin he was walking at the edge. He couldn’t bear to lie more for Seohyun.

He was afraid that if Seohyun knew from someone else, he could lose her.

His grandmother said, that she would say that Jessica was the long lost then founded line of Im family, and they decided to give her heritance, and adopted her again.

Admitted her as the legitimate Im family member.

The Byun unusually silent and support his grandmother. Luhan and Yoona protested, Baekhyun was too shocked to knowing about the truth about Jessica the girl that he was afraid the most.

They asked to keep the secret.

Althought Luhan and Yoona protested but their grandmother had made the decision and she wouldn’t be waver.

She said it was best for their company. Luhan didn’t know what that mean, it was about anticipating if the news leaked or more?

But his grandmother was planning something, he knew that! He just didn’t know what it is!

“Joohyun..” Luhan called her softly.

“Neh oppa?” Seohyun titled her head. A confusion drawed in her eyes..

Luhan didn’t want to lie anymore to her. “can you keep the seret for me?” he asked her again.

At first Seohyun was confused but she nodded.

Luhan gulped, this was the time. “I have something to say...”

Their silent became more tensed, Luhan knew that Seohyun was waiting on him to spill everythings.

Because of the long silent, Seohyun broke the silent, “If you hard to talk about it oppa! Say it later.”

Luhan shook his head, “No! I have to say it! Do you know Jessica-ssi?” he asked her for the first time mentioning about her name in fron of Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded carefully, “The blonde hair eonni?” Seohyun made sure about it.

“Yes, that Jessica Jung.” Luhan knew that the best things that he could do was telling her soon.

But it was hard for him to tell Seohyun.

“What about her oppa?” Seohyun frowned. She didn’t know what happen usually Luhan never wanted to said her name, but why now?”

Luhan shut his eyes, “I hate her, Joohyun because...”Luhan voice became a low whisper, “She was my step sister.”

“Sorry?” Seohyun couldn’t believe what he said.

Luhan let go Seohyun hand, “She was my father daughter with another woman, Joohyun.”

Seohyun seem shocked, “But..but how come?”

“Her mother used to be my father mistress...”Luhan explained, “I don’t know about her until she came to Korea. I just know it...I have another same age sister just like Yoona.”

Luhan sighed before continue, “Halmoni said that we have to keep it secret until she figured out how to deal with it! Without affecting our stock!”

Seohyun knew about the chaebol family as she was raised up there. The illegitimate could affect much. It was easy to broke down one chaebol with that scandal.

“Why you hate her oppa?” Seohyun asked him again, for Seohyun if it was your sibling no matter he or she was illegitimate child, she could accept her.

The child was no fault. “It isn’t Jessica-ssi fault to born...” Seohyun stopped her words, “You shouldn’t hate her oppa!”

She was too ideal, too innocent, and too uptight, “How could you deny her in front of school? Why don’t you help her when she was bullied? Oppa knew that Jessica-ssi fight it by her self?”

She bombared Luhan with question.

“I hate her, Joohyun!” Luhan exclaimed. “I couldn’t get myself to like her...I know my father doesn’t love mother, but at least they stay together.”

“I despise her! Because of her I could see how cold my parent relationship!”

Seohyun shook her head, “But it wasn’t Jessica-ssi fault!”

“Then whose fault it is?” Luhan asked her again and raised his voice.

Seohyun jumped a little because it was the first time she saw Luhan raised his voice. “I’m...so-sorry...” Seohyun trembled. She was shocked.

Luhan shook his head, and hug Seohyun quickly, “No! I’m wrong! I’m sorry! I’m sorry to yell at you!! It wasn’t your fault!” he whispered. Luhan didn’t want to add the negative feeling that Seohyun had for him.

“I’m sorry I’m lying, Joohyun-ah! Please forgive me! Please say that you won’t hate me!!” it was the first time also Seohyun heard Luhan begged for something especially for her.

Luhan never begged for anything, he asked politely.

He couldn’t think of something that make him beg. Nothing worth of it.

But Seohyun was different. She was his everything.

“I don’t hate you, oppa..” she said. She nodded, “I understand why you lie, but I hope you don’t hate...” before Seohyun could finished her polite request Luhan tighten his hug.

“Thank you! Thank you Joohyun-ahh..” he said in pure bliss. And planted the small kiss on the top of his head unconsiously.

Seohyun face turned into crimson red, because of lack of oxygen and too warm the affect from the hug. “Oppa...” she patted Luhan’s back softly.

“Sorry!” Luhan jumped lightly, and released his hug, his face suddenly became hot also.

He cleared his throat, “Sorry! I suffocate you!” he rubbed his nape awkwardly.

“It’s okay oppa!”

“I’m too happy....that you don’t hate me!” he said.

Seohyun titled her head cutely, “why would I hate you, oppa...you are my fiancee.” She said.

Luhan nodded his head, he was too happy, so he put both of his palm on each of Seohyun shoulders, “Thank you...”
She was beautiful, her black-long-straight-hair that she let down and her pale skin that glowing, her chubby cheeks, her big innocent eyes. She was what Luhan wanted.

Luhan pulled her closer to him, Seohyun eyes bigger but she didn’t push Luhan. Her cheek was already red.

Luhan lower his head, to became closer with Seohyun face until he could feel Seohyun soft breath near his face. He closed his eyes before he encouraged himself to became more closeer.....

And his phone was ringing loudly...ruin all the moment.

Seohyun and Luhan jumped back to make distance

Seohyun looked to the sky awkwardly and rubbed her arms.

Luhan wanted to kill whoever the caller, he looked on the his phone screen the caller name.
 

Kris

That bastard, really.

“Yoboseyo!” Luhan greeted him in annoying tone.

“Hey Luhan! Where is my sister? It’s already eight thirty!! Send her home now! And don’t think to kiss her. That was too fast 1000 years for you to kiss her! If in fifteen minute I didn’t see my sister at home I will terror you until you die!!” Kris rattled all the things. And then turn off the phone.

That jerk Kriss!!

Luhan would kill him someday, if he wasn’t Seohyun brother and his friends. Why? Why? He always know that!!!

Luhan cleared his throat, “Let’s go home!!” he held Seohyun hand.

Seohyun nodded and linked her fingers with Luhan fingers. They walked slowly to Luhan’s car...



next chapter the sad Jessica...^^ beware of it...

Hunsica and Seohan moment...

thanks for all the support you gave to mee...