Chapter 43. Won’t stop until you wear wedding dress

Stop All the Pretend things

Love is the complicated things
You can’t think about it
You can’t touch that
You can only feel that...
~Byun Baekhyun~

Byun Baekhyun worried much about Chanyeol after he received the invitation to the engagement party of Jessica and Kris. Chanyeol suddenly became gloomy and didn’t speak whole night long.

Could you imagine that? Park Chanyeol didn’t speak the whole days with him. Usually Chanyeol and Baekhyun would talk all night long until D.O had to use pillow to shut their mouth.

Baekhyun thought this time Chanyeol was serious about the girl, because he even dyed his hair blonde. Chanyeol was so afraid with Mrs.Ahn, but he really ready to face Mrs.Ahn.

This girl must be important for him.

So Baekhyun afraid he would commit suicide, by eating too much icecream.

Well, Baekhyun sured he won’t jump from the building or slit his wrist, because Chanyeol is afraid of pain.

The only way Baekhyun and Chanyeol could commit suicide is by eating ice cream too much. Or even chocolate.

So when they arrived at the venue, Baekhyun really had to watch over him.

“Baekhyun-ah.” Chanyeol called him with his deep sad voice. “Why? Love is so pain.” He said dramatically.

“Yeol-ah..” Baekhyun patted Chanyeol shoulder, “You will meet the better girl.” Baekhyun told him with the sympathy in his voice.

Chanyeol sometimes could be so annoying, okay not sometime but often. Yet he is Baekhyun bestfriedn since kindergarte, they used to sleep together, eat together, and even get punish together.

“It ‘s lie right? When she said she love me...” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun gawked, “Oh, Yeol-ah...Actually she never tell you, she loves you.”

“Sst!!” Chanyeol yelled, “Can you let me mourn with my own style?” Chanyeol asked him.

Baekhyun slapped himself mentally,this boy hadn’t fully broken heart. “So, what do you want?”

“I want to yell at her, and use the bad words for her but it will be lie.” Chanyeol dramatically sighed, “I’m sorry but I love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be pain?”

“It’s big bang lyrics, Lies.” Baekhyun said..

Chanyeol frowned and looked at him, “Then what are you doing? Play the song for me!! So I can cry for myself.”

Baekhyun sighed this boy. He wanted to play the music.

“Wait!! Wait!!” Chanyeol said, “Play the wedding dress by Taeyang.”

“why?”

“Because I see her so beautiful with the white dress.” Chanyeol said, “Oh, she is so beautiful, the man who should stand beside her is me, not that bulldog. Kkaepsong.”

Chanyeol started to sing when Taeyang voice echoed around the car.

Once the music ends, you’ll be with him forever
I prayed that this day wouldn’t come
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore

 

Baekhyun already wanted to shut his mouth, how could Chanyeol sang that bad? He didn’t pay attention to the tone, just his heart out.
But yeah, this was a need, so Chanyeol could move on, move on and be strong.

“I can be like this!” Chanyeol said.

Oh, at the end. Baekhyun prayed Chanyeol would stop singing and mourning. “That’s right! Yeol-ah. There are lot of girl, you should forget this girl.  After all the white gown doesn’t mean the wedding dress right?” Baekhyun tried to cheer him up.

Chanyeol suddenly beamed,the happy virus was back. “You right!!”

Baekhyun smiled widely, “See, you will find the new girl.”

Chanyeol glared at him, and smacked Baekhyun head, “Who said I will find the new girl!!” he shouted, “She didn’t wear the wedding dress yet, so I still have chance. Never give up until she say ‘I do’.” chanyeol determined.

Baekhyun gawked, he was lost of words. How could Park Chanyeol be so dumb like this?

“Wish me luck! I will show her, that our love is strong!!” Chanyeol said and opened the car door and ran toward Jessica.

Baekhyun banged his head to the window.

“Young master, don’t you want to get down?” the driver asked him.

“Can you drive me somewhere?” Baekhyun asked the driver suddenly.

“Where is it?”

“Mental hospital!! I am going to be crazy.”



Kris sighed when he know that the formal party would start soon. And yet he hadn’t see his fiancee.
Where that girl go?

Kris wanted to make sure that the girl wouldn’t escape. That girl would be disaster to their family. Kris saw when Jessica entered the main hall, he gasped.

He felt someone kicked his stomach. He never think that the girl would be that beautiful with her white gown. If this gown just prize $8000, he couldn’t believe it. Because she looked so stunning.

Kris adorement turned in to sour mood, when he saw Park Chanyeol followed her like the lost puppy.

Kris wanted to walk there, when someone stopped him. “Kris greet, Director Wu, the director of Wu enterprise, my busniness partner.” His father said.

Kris looked at the middle aged man in front of him. And slightly bowed, “Annyeonhaseo, Director Wu.” He said. Although his eyes still wondering to Jessica’s place.

well, if the man is his father business partner they sured had the same personalities. just like his father.

“Oh, so He is the main character today.” Director Wu said.

His father laughed, “Yes. He is going to engage. He has enjoyed to much freedom lately. It’s late for him already.”

“No need to rush that. Engagement is  a big thing for boy.” Director Wu said. “Your children all are so beautiful. I have seen the youngest one.”

“Yes. “His father said in formal tone. “Where did you see her?”

“Oh, with her fiancee. The Im's heir.”

His father nodded, “Sure. What do you think about them?”

“They are suit couple. Perhaps you should control them abit.” Director Wu adviced again.

“What did the Luhan do?” Kris suddenly interest with the converstation. “Did that jerk kiss my sister?”

“Kris!” His father said with cold tone, that show he wasn’t happy.

Director Wu laughed, “It’s okay! That jerk kissed your sister.” Director Wu adjusted himself to Kris’ language.

Kris didn’t want but he smiled a little. This Ahjussi didn’t as bad as his father. “On lips?”

“Ah, that I can’t tell you.” Director Wu said. “You should find out yourself.”

“Oh, it’s okay Kris. Find your fiancee please, the party will be started in few minutes.” His father cut their converstation soon.

Kris bowed again to Mr. wu and went from that place.

His father was shocked, actually it was hard to make Kris bow to another people, or paying respect but why with Mr.Wu he was willingly to bow?

Kris walked toward Jessica, and held her elbow while Chanyeol there. “What are you doing here?” he asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at him with the I-am-your-rival-look. “I won’t let you be with her. I will speak when the preacher said, speak now.”

“This isn’t the wedding!!” Jessica exclaimed frustatedly.

“Can you get lost?” Kris asked Chanyeol coldly.

“No I Can’t!!” Chanyeol exclaimed, “I will not let Jessica to be with the angry bird like you.”

“What? Angry bird?”

“Yes!! You are the bulldog with angry bird face!!”

Kris really would kill Chanyeol, “Park Chanyeol!” he yelled.

“What?” Chanyeol asked him fearlessly.

Jessica held her laugh. Wah, Chanyeol really good at provoking Kris.

“I tell you! I am not a kind of boy who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you..” he pointed Jessica, “are not a kind of girl who should be marrying angry bird.”

Jessica couldn’t hold her laughter again, even she didn’t want to laugh. But Kris expression and the Tayor swift Chanyeol version was the complete combination.

Kris and Chanyeol shocked becaus it was the first time, they heard Jessica laugh voice. Kris realized that from all the expression Jessica had, she never laugh at everything. She really didn’t have a laughter.

The voice was so calming yet so happy.

Kris wished he would hear more from Jessica, but Jessica stopped herself. “What?” she asked the two boys coldly.

Chanyeol hugged Jessica suddenly, “Your laugh steal my heart again!!” he said in cheesy tone. “You look like angel.”

What the?!

Kris pulled Chanyeol collar, “Go away before I kicked you!!” Kris warned him.

Chanyeol looked at him with angry face, “Don’t worry Juliet, your romeo will save you from this old man!!” Chanyeol said and quickly ran away before Kris killed him for real.

Kris gritted his teeth, “Let’s go!” he said to Jessica.

Jessica just rolled her eyes.