Chapter 42 The snowhite, prince, dwarf and the stranger

Stop All the Pretend things

Slowly, one step two step I draw closer
I am afraid, nervouse and flustered
Yet I don’t want to stop
~Seo Joo Hyun~

 

Sehun frozed when he saw Seohyun get down from the Seo car. How lucky he was, he could come at the same time with Seohyun. As the Im’s children fiancees, they came earlier than the other.

She looked so beautiful, just like snowhite. Sehun always know that seohyun has pale complexion, but he didn’t realize that She was like the snowhite.

She wore the long pink gown, that emphase her skin tone. Her hair was black long wavy hair. Sehun seldom see her with make up, but the light make-up on her face make her look like a living disney princess.

“Oppa.” She greeted Sehun cheerfully.

Sehun felt someone steal his breath, when Seohyun walked to him. “Oh, Seohyun-ah.” He tried to maintain his poker face.

Seohyun smiled, “You come earlier also!!” she said.

Sehun nodded, “Where is Kris?” he changed the topic.

“Kris-oppa has came earlier than me.” Seohyun replied and looked to the venue, “I think he already inside.”

“Oh.” Sehun cleared his throat, “You look so beautiful today.” He praised Seohyun in soft voice.

“Really?” Seohyun beamed in happines, “Thank you, oppa!! Yoona Eonni and Jessica-eonni chose this gown for me.” She grabbed her gown.

Sehun raised his eyebrow, “I don’t know you went shopping with Yoona and Jessica-ssi.” Sehun didn’t think that Jessica could be friendly to shop with Yoona and Seohyun.

It’s hard to imagine, the innocent girl like Seohyun be friend with Jessica. jessica could eat Seohyun alive, and made Seohyun cry.

But guess? Who was he? Girl became closer when it came to clotch. Yeah, perhaps.

Seohyun nodded, “Yes. I really enjoy shopping with them.” Seohyun said, “I never go shopping with another girl, I feel like I have two eonni-deul.”

She looked so happy.

“Really?”

“Yes! Although sometimes, Yoona Eonni and Jessica Eonni have different opinion but they are funny.” Seohyun told him, “We choose gown for Jessica Eonni, also oppa, you must see Yoona eonni, she is so beautiful!!”

Sehun chuckled seeing the spark in seohyun eyes. “I’m glad you enjoy it. Although I think Jessica isn’t the nice person.”

Seohyun pouted, “She is the nice person!!” she exclaimed, “She just doesn’t show it, oppa.”

Sehun laughed again, but he stopped when he saw Seohyun pouted. Those lips. Sehun had to averted his gaze, because he still feel the kiss until now. Sehun cleared his throat again.

“I am glad if you like her.” He said awkwardly.

“Of course. You will like her also if you close to her.”

Sehun highly doubted about that, several times he talked to Jessica, he ended up with angry state. He was sured even saint can lose his temper when talk to Jessica.

Sehun extended his hand to pat Seohyun’s head like usual, but he stopped him self.

Seohyun titled her head cutely, “Why you look me like that oppa?”

Sehun ended touch Seohyun chubby cheek, he wanted to feel the soft skin againts his own skin. He rubbed Seohyun cheek softly.

He pulled his hand away, “You are so cute, like a little baby.”

Seohyun blushed, “Oppa!” she said. “I am not baby again!! Why you guys always treat me like baby?”

“Really? Because they know you just a little baby, I bet Inguk-hyung, Changmin hyung, and Kris also treat you like baby?”

Seohyun nodded, “Yes!”

But Sehun didn’t want himself being a group like Inguk, Changmin and Kris. He wanted more, he wanted Seohyun see him like Luhan. Forget it, more than Luhan. But...

“Ah, Luhan oppa.” Seohyun waved to the man. “Oppa.” She saw Sehun, “I will go to Luhan oppa first, you should find Yoona eonni also.” Seohyun said, and whispered, “Yoona eonni is really beautiful today.”

Sehun nodded, and watched seohyun walked toward Luhan who smiled widely. They talked a bit more, before Luhan kissed Seohyun’s cheek.

Sehun sighed and decided it’s time to find Yoona.

“Pathetic, right?” Jessica suddenly said. “Lying to yourself and acted like you are the great hero.”

Sehun glared at Jessica with cold glare. He had to admit that she looked angelic with the white gown, but once she opened , actually she is the devil.

“None of your business.” Sehun said, “Congratulation on your engagement.” Sehun said just for formality.

Jessica hissed, “I don’t need it.” Jessica looked to the venue. “You are Yoona’s fiancee, if you forget. Don’t hope for something that you couldn’t have and losing the one that you have.”

Sehun smirked coldly, “It’s none of your business, and I don’t need advice. Don’t you think you have to concern more about your engagement.”

Jessica shrugged, “The engagement is inevitable.” She said coldly but then when she stared at Sehun.

Sehun felt Jessica knew more. “I don’t like Yoona, she had the y attitude, but she is not that bad to deserve a lie like this. She deserve honesty.” Jessica said and walked in to the venue.

Leaving Sehun who was speechless.

That girl knew nothing about him, and knew nothing about his relationship with Yoona. She just entered the Chaenbol environtment.

She didn’t know. Although It hard on him, Sehun would also think about his obligation.

But a hesistation crept in Sehun mind. he hated it, but somehow Jessica’s words plant more in his mind.

 



Luhan smiled when he was kissing Seohyun cheek. She looked just like snowhite for him.

“You look so beautiful today.” Luhan said, and held Seohyun’s hand. “Just like Snowhite.”

Seohyun blushed, “Thank you, oppa.” She said. “Where is Jessica-eonni, oppa?” Seohyun asked when she didn’t see Jessica.

Luhan shrugged, “I don’t know. Perhaps she just arrive.” Luhan didn’t have desire to discuss about it. “Yoona said she choose this gown for you.”

Seohyun nodded, “Yoona eonnni and Jessica eonni. We also choose the gown for Jessica eonni, she will look beautiful.” Seohyun titled her head, “ah Yoona eonni blue dress also will make her so beautiful.”

Luhan chuckled, “But for me, you are the most beautiful one.” Luhan said.

And it was true. he looked Yoona before, Yoona did beautiful but they were sibling and it felt like see himself in gown. And Luhan couldn’t think it was so beautiful.

Seohyun blushed madly, adding the colour in her cheek.

Luhan wanted to kiss her again, because she was look adorable blushed like that. Luhan plant a small kiss in her hand.

“Oh, halmoni.” Luhan saw his grandmother came. They greeted her.

Seohyun bowed 90 degree, “Halmoni.”

His grandmother smiled, “You two look adorable.” His grandmother said. “It’s a pity, today isn’t your engagement.”

“Thank you, halmoni.” Seohyun said to Luhan’s grandmother. “Because our engagement party had passed.”

His grandmother nodded, “sure. We just wait for your wedding party, right?” his grandmother teased them playfully.

Seohyun and Luhan blushed, Seohyun wanted to release her hand from Luhan. But Luhan insisted to keep holding her hand.

They changed some few words again before, they bid goodbye to the grandmother and walked to the venue.

But instead go to main hall, Luhan pulled her to the corridor. “Let’s stay here a minute.” Luhan said because once they entered the main hall, they couldn’t spend time together again.

They had to greet some elder, and some important people.

And Luhan still didn’t want to greet them, he wanted to see his fiancee more.

Luhan used his forefinger to touch Seohyun chin, and smiled, before he close his eyes and draw closer to Seohyun. He gave a small pecks on Seohyun forehead, eyes and nose. “You know you look like the snowhite, I think.” Luhan said.

“snowhite? Oppa has told me twice.” Seohyun asked confusedly. “Then where is my dwarfs?”

“We can choose, Baekhyun, D.O, Minseok, chen and ah include Chanyeol.”

Seohyun laughed, “But Chanyeol oppa is so tall, he can’t be the dwarf.”

Luhan raised his eyebrow, “Yeah, but he has IQ as short as dwarf.”

Seohyun laughed again, “Oppa is so mean. The you be what oppa?”

“I am your prince.” Luhan said, “So when you eat the poison apple,I will kiss you and we can live happily ever after.”

Seohyun blushed madly again. She tried to gulp. Because she felt so nervous, her heart beat faster again. Before Seohyun could ask anything again, Luhan closed the gap between their lips.

Seohyun closed her eyes slowly.

“Hmm.” Suddenly a voice shocked them, Luhan jumped back while Seohyun bited her lips nervously.

They saw a middle age man, who smiled. And shook his head, “I’m sorry to distrub, Kid.” He said. “But I don’t think your parents will be happy, if they catch you here.” The man added but with amused grin in his face.

Seohyun and Luhan felt so embarass, “I’m sorry, ahjussi.” Seohyun said.

“No, it’s okay. We are all ever young also.” The man said, “But think about the place next time okay?” he said to Luhan and Seohyun.

Luhan nodded, “Yes, ahjussi.”

The man nodded. He patted Luhan shoulder, “I will go first. Ah, Luhan. You have lipgloss stain in your lips.”

The man laughed when saw the boy and the girl blushed, they were so naive and innocent. They thought no one would know if they kiss? All the adult in the room would know. Especially if the boy was the heir of Im. And the girl was the Seo’s princess.

But they are beautiful couple. The young love, still so pure and innocent.

Seo’s princess, the man thought. She looked like her mom miniature. So pure and beautiful, how many years since he saw her mom? Her mom who caged in Seo mansion.



Yoona heard all the converstation between Jessica and Sehun. even more she saw all the things that Sehun did to Seohyun, from how Sehun touched her face, how Sehun looked at her.

No, she just though so much about it. Sehun never had an attraction toward seohyun. He just treated her like little sister. Yoona convinced herself, it just Jessica who didn’t know Sehun.

Yeah, she was sure about it.

Yoona stopped Jessica from walking, “I think you will not come.” She said in cold tone. The usual tone that she used to her.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “I have to wear it once, right?” Jessica said.

“Well, what I say. It’s your gown right?”

“You aren’t that bad though.” Jessica said in her cold tone.

Yoona rolled her eyes, “I know I am beautiful.” She said. “ah, we are shopping together but that doesn’t mean we became friend, okay?” Yoona warned her.

“Don’t worry, I don’t need friend. Fake queen.”

“Brat girl!” Yoona called her, and she smiled knowing that Jessica would annoy by the guest who came. “Now your other prince charming has came.”

Jessica glared at her, “who? that jerk of course he is the one who eager about this stupid engagement?”

Yoona shook her head in amusement, “I think you should explain to him yourself.” Yoona said when after that her voices covered by another loud voice.

“My princess! Tell me it didn;t right!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed from outside even since the car door opened.

Jessica looked in horror, “why he has to come?”

Yoona laughed evilly, “Because he is from the important family also. Well, goodluck.”

“Damn! !” Jessica cursed under her breath. “You?! You are not leaving me here!!” she pointed Yoona.

Yoona shrugged, “We aren’t friend. Well, bye.” Yoona said, and leaving Jessica alone.

She shook her head, that’s gonna be a nice show outside though. She knew that Jessica was annoyed about Chanyeol and more over, she didn’t expect that one school would be invited.

Yoona almost pitied that girl, but well, they weren’t friend though. She had her own friend, Sooyoung. The same SM highschool queen.

Yoona smile dimmed when she saw Sehun there, guess she had to act like nothing happen. Just like the usual Yoona. The perfect Yoona from Im family. Yoona put her fake smile and greet Sehun.

“Hi, Sehun.”