[double update]Chapter. 60 surprise! surprise! surprise!

Stop All the Pretend things

Sometimes care about someone mean just to show it
No need a word to label it
~Seo Joo Hyun~

Seohyun already opened her eyes for long time, but She didn’t move an inch, because she didn’t want to distrube Luhan.

She trailed her hand to Luhan’s face, his soft skin. She trailed her finger from his forehead, to his eyes, nose, cheeks, before she hesistated to touch his soft lips.

Seohyun drew back her hand when Luhan suddenly squirmed and opened his eyes, “Joohyun...” he called her in hoarse voice, he looked so sleepy.

“Good morning oppa.” Seohyun greet him with soft smile, “Thank you for coming.”

Luhan shook his head, and tried to sit, “It’s okay.” Then Luhan groned because he felt his leg a little numb, due of he had sit too long on the floor.

Seohyun looked at him with worried, “Oppa are you okay?” she asked him as she also sat on the bed, and pulled Luhan to her bed.

“No I’m not.” Luhan said, and saw Seohyun face became guilty, and the he laughed and kissed her nose, “I’m kidding, it’s just a little numb.” He .

“Oppa.” She flushed because the sudden kiss.

Luhan cupped her cheek with his hand, he loved seeing the red colour in Seohyun cheeks, because it made her face became more beautiful rather than the state she was in last night. “You are beautiful.” He said

He pulled Seohyun to his hug, “Don’t cry anymore okay?” he said to her. “Tell me if you are afraid, don’t hesistate to call me, I will be here in any minute.”

Seohyun closed her eyes, and nodded, “Thank you, oppa because you came last night.” She said, “If oppa didn’t come...”

Luhan hugged her tighter, “I will be come, Joohyun-ah.” Luhan cut her off, and tapped her chin. “No need to thank you, it’s my duty.”

“But I want to say thank you. It’s big thing oppa!” she insisted, “You always do lot of thing for me, every day you drived me home from school, and you send me to studio...” she titled her head, “Even you this time you always pick me up from studio.”

“It’s nothing Seohyun-ah.” He said as he caressed Seohyun cheeks, “You don’t need to thank me.”

“But it’s not nothing for me, it’s important for me!!” Seohyun said persistantly, “While I never do anything for you. At least I want to thank you.”

Luhan titled his head, “If you want to thank me...” He murmured, “How about you kiss me?” Luhan suggested.

Seohyun eyes became wider as a saucer, “Eh?” she flustered. “Kiss?”

Luhan nodded, “You say you want to thank me, I prefer a kiss rather than just words.” He said, “I will close my eyes, so you don’t need to shy.” Luhan closed his eyes waiting for Seohyun to kiss him.

Seohyun felt her cheeks became so hot and red, she never thought of kissing Luhan before, she knew everytime Luhan kissed her, she felt her heart beat so hard until she was afraid that her heart would explode.

Luhan had kissed her several time, but not Seohyun. Seohyun bit her lower lips.

Luhan opened one of his eye, “I am wait....”

His words was cut of by the light peck that Seohyun gave on his lips, this time Luhan eyes who became wider, he didn’t expect that Seohyun would gave him kiss on lips.

Luhan thought Seohyun would kiss him on his cheek only, but instead she kissed him on lips, suddenly Luhan felt the butterfly in his stomatch. Not only butterfly actually but all of the bug.

He looked at Seohyun who blushed, Luhan reached her chin before giving her lot of butterfly kiss on her face. “I like you, really.” Luhan said within his kiss.

“Me too, oppa.” Seohyun said to reply Luhan.

“What?” Luhan seemed more surprised, “Tell me one more time.” He said.

Seohyun wanted to say it one more time when Luhan phone rang loudly cutting their moment.

Luhan wanted to curse but he pulled away from Seohyun and saw the caller id on the screen.

Kris!!    

Luhan was gonna kill him soon!! Why he must call him at the time like this, Luhan picked up the phone!! “WHAT?” he yelled to Kris.

“Judging from your reaction, you are kissing my sister, don’t you? Don’t do that!! Especally in her room or I will tell Changmin hyung and Inguk Hyung!!” Kris blaberred without any hestitation, “Just for your information you better get out from my house now before they wake up and make you as meat ball!!”

“Go to hell, Kris!!” Luhan muttered under her breath.

“Yeah, I’m in hell now, now give the phone to my sister!! If not I will call Changmin hyung!!”

 Luhan cursed in his mind, and punched Kris on his mind, until he became the meat ball, but giving the phone to Seohyun. He was sured that Kris would call his brother.

“Who oppa?” Seohyun asked him confusedly.

“Kris.” Luhan asnwered brieftly.

“Oppa?”

“Seohyun-ah, hear oppa. Now you have to kick Luhan out from your room, soon!! Don’t trust any men in your room Seohyun-ah, he can take benefit from your condition!!” Kris warned his sister.

Seohyun frowned, “Oppa. Where are....”

“No cut me Joohyun! Kick Luhan now, he is the ert man!! And then take my clotch, send it to...” Kris mentioned an adress, “Ask Luhan to send you. Okay?”

Seohyun still confused but she said yes to that, “Mmm.” And then Kris disconnect the phone call.

“What did he tell you, Joohyun-ah?” Luhan asked her, seeing his fiancee became confused like that.

“Kris oppa said that you can take benefit from me, what does it mean oppa?” Seohyun asked him cutely, she really didn’t understand what did Kris say.

Luhan facepalmed himself, and reminding him to kick Kris later when he meet him, how could he did that to Luhan? How could he dirtied his sister mind with that!!!



Luhan had wore Kris clotch when they decided to skip school just to know where was Kris, Luhan purposely choose Kris favourite T-shirt and basket ball pants.

That his revenged.

Ha! What would Kris think if he wear his favourite clotch!! And he choose the clotch also for Kris.

He knew wherever Kris was, he definitely didn’t have a spare clotch.

Now, he was waiting for Seohyun to sneak out her house without Inguk or Changmin know about it. if they knew, probably he would get any scolding again.

Luhan pouted if he wanted to see Seohyun everymorning like this, he must ger married after she graduated from high school, but Luhan knew it wouldn’t possible.

Kris would came to his wedding when the preacher said speak now, Luhan was sured about it. that er!!

The door of Seohyun room was opened, and Seohyun stood there with her blue skinny jeans and pink T-shirt, that make her like the mannequine.

“Have you prepared the clotch for Kris oppa, oppa?” Seohyun asked him as she held Luhan’s hand.

Luhan nodded, “do you know where he stay last night Seohyun?” Luhan asked her.

Seohyun shook her head, “I don’t know oppa, but Kris oppa tell me the adress.” She replied.

Luhan frowned, “He didn’t stay at Minseok house, strange!” he commented, as long as he knew that whenever Kris fight with his father he gonna to stay at Minseok house.

Seohyun nodded, “Yeah, maybe he stay at his other friend house?” Seohyun asked Luhan.

As long as Luhan knew that Kris didn’t have much friend, beside him and Minseok.

Where could he stay again last night?

They entered the car, Seohyun typed the address on the gps, before Luhan drove.

“Let me help you, buckle your seat belt.” Luhan said, and reach to her seatbelt before Seohyun could react.

Seohyun held her breath because Luhan’s face was so closed with her face.

“Let’s go!” Luhan said, Seohyun nodded.

They drove until the complex of high class apartment, Luhan felt something familiar with the apartement. He thought it was one of the apartment that his family own.

But who knew?

They didn’t know that they would meet the great surprise on his morning, until the door that they headed to open.

“Jessica-eonni?”

“You!”

“YAH!!! Are you inviting people to my house???!!!” the angry Jessica opened the door.