Chapter 45 Stay over...

Stop All the Pretend things

Friends are the hard things to find in the world.
But a parasite friends also hard to get rid of..
~Oh Sehun~

 

“Can you go home?” Yoona asked Park Chanyeol with annoyed tone because he didn’t stop pestering Yoona since they were back from the venue.
Chanyeol shook his head, “No!!” he exclaimed. “I won’t stop until I know where is My princess!! I can’t trust her with Kris.”

Yoona facepalmed her self, “I said I don’t know!!!! You can search her by yourself!!”

“No! I’m sure if you know something, you wouldn’t tell me!!” he squinted his eyes to Yoona, “I know that’s why your family engaged her with that bulldog!! But I won’t let anyone to become obstacle in our love include you!!” he shouted to Yoona dramatically.

Yoona closed her eyes she wanted to scream right now, how stubborn Chanyeol!! She glared to Luhan who helped seohyun to get down from car. Her brother didn’t help her at all.

“Hear me!! Park Chanyeol!!” Yoona said under her breath, “I don’t want to separate your love with Yoona, but really you must go home!!” she exclaimed.

Chanyeol looked at Yoona stubbornly, “No!! no!! I will stay here, if needed!!”

“I agree!!” Baekhyun suddenly popped out from somewhere, and hugged Yoona. “Let’s stay here this night!!!”

Yoona eyes buldged in horror, and she quickly shaking her head, Byun Baekhyun+ Park Chanyeol in her home equals to disaster. If Baekhyun alone could make her room as a disaster. She couldn’t imagine what will happen...

Perhaps she had to wear Jeans while sleeping. Anticipating if their house suddenly in fire.

“NO!” Yoona shouted.

“Why not?” Baekhyun whined like puppy. “We are cousin right? Sehun will stay also.”

Baekhyun pointed Sehun who stood near the car.

“What happen, Eonni?” Seohyun asked Yoona when Luhan and her walked closer toward them.

Yoona wanted to answer but Chanyeol cut her off, “Seohyun-ah, let’s stay here this night!” Chanyeol said happily.

“Eh?”

“What?!” this time Luhan who yelled. And he looked at his sister, Yoona. “Yah! How can you let them stay here!!”

Yoona wanted to smack Luhan’s head, “I don’t want they stay, oppa!!” she said, “I am by my self try to avoid disaster happen!!”

“How can you change your mind, Yoona-yah?” Chanyeol said suddenly, “You have agreed when you know Sehun will come.”

Baekhyun nodded frantically, “He is right!! How can you take back what you say?”

Yoona did tempt to say yes, when she knew Sehun will stay, but after she considered again. She prefer avoiding the disaster rather than having Sehun for night!!

“I never say that!!” Yoona exclaimed, “No! no! and no!!” she said sternly

“One vote no!! how about you Luhan, do you want we have the stay over together?” Chanyeol asked Luhan like they had made a vote. Well, actually he didn’t care about Yoona opinion, he’s really going to stay here until he got news from Jessica!!

Luhan looked at him. “Of course no!!”

“Yah! Are you crazy?” Baekhyun yelled to Luhan. “I am your cousin!! Can you let us stay here? We are cold, we have no home to go home.”

Luhan slapped Baekhyun hand from him, “I must be crazy if I let you here!!” he said, “The answer is no!!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol pretend to hug each other, and sobbed, “You are meanie!!” Chanyeol said. “We are hungry and cold? If we die tommorrow we will haunt you forever.”

“If you really want to stay over, why don’t stay in Sehun’s place?” Luhan dragged Sehun to the converstation.

“What?” that’s the first voice from Sehun, he actually wanted to watch them only, but guess he couldn’t stay quite. “Let’s stay here this night!!” Sehun said.

Luhan and Yoona gawked seeing Sehun agreed with that two troublemaker.

“Why?” Yoona asked him.

“I’m sorry I prefer not to take this two into my room again!” Sehun said, and shook his head. He still had nightmare about his room when he was sick. “Just let us stay here, Yoona.”

“No!!” Luhan shouted. No matter what happen he wasn’t going to let them get into their home. Just god know what would they do?

Chanyeol smacked Luhan’s head, “Yah! Are you pabo?” Chanyeol said, “Don’t you know that if we stay this night, you can spend time with Seohyun more?” he used his ultimate move.

Luhan freezed. Having Seohyun with him all night was a great deal. Although she would sleep with Yoona in Yoona’s room but at least he could see her until midnight and at morning.

“I think...”Luhan gulped, “It’s okay.” And at that time he earned a kick in his shin by Yoona.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun danced like crazy people in the their place.

Seohyun titled her head, “Oppa?”

“You can call your parents, joohyun-ah?” Luhan asked her. “You will stay with Yoona, okay? You can borrow her pyjamas.”

Seohyun nodded, “I guess it’s okay oppa.”

“If something happen to our house!” Yoona threaten Luhan, “I will blame you!” she said and looked at Sehun, “And you too!!”

Yoona said, then took Seohyun hands, “Let’s get in Seohyun-ah. Let’s the boys stay in Luhan’s room!!”

Seohyun nodded obidiently. And that time Yoona just realized that Luhan didn’t wear his coat again instead his coat was at seohyun shoulder.



Luhan entered his room with Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed behind him.

“Wah Bed!!” Chanyeol exclaimed and jumped to Luhan bed.

Luhan eyes became wider, and he quickly kick Chanyeol fell from his bed!! “No touching my bedd!!” Luhan shouted.

“Ouch!!” Chanyeol rubbed his . “It’s pain!!”

Luhan stayed in his bed, “No once can touch my bed except me, me, me and me!!” Luhan said. And then he tapped his chin, “ah and Seohyun because she is my soon-to-be wife.”

Baekhyun took glance to Sehun who maintain his poker face.

“Eish!! Stingy!” Baekhyun said and changed the topic, “Can we lend your clotch also?” he walked to cupboard.

“Wait!!” Luhan said, “Let me choose!!” he said in awared tone because he had to protect his lovely bed, from Chanyeol. “You take care of him!!” he said to Sehun.

Sehun raised his eyebrow, “It’s not my problem.” He said.

“If you don’t want I will let you wear Yoona clotch!!” Luhan threaten him.

“Let’s do it!!” Chanyeol said suddenly, “Let’s dress Sehun in Yoona gown!!” he said eagerly.

Sehun smacked Chanyeol head, “why you always have bad idea!!!”

Baekhyun laughed when he imagine Sehun in girly clotch, “Can you imagine, Sehun in  cheerleader costume .” baekhyun said suddenly

Luhan choked his own saliva, and then laughed it would be really shocking thing.

“and he sing SNSD Oh!!” Chanyeol added, “Oh oh oh oh, oppareul saranghae!!” Chanyeol sang in his deep voice but moved with the dance snsd.

Luhan and Baekhyun laughed really hard, while Sehun really wanted to kill them all. “Can you guys stop it?”he asked them .

But once Park Chanyeol got crazy impossible to stop him.

Oh! Oh! Oppa, I love you
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! A lot, a lot!
Please don’t laugh at me, I’m embarased
It’s my real feeling, so please don’’t make fun of me
Again, I keep saying those silly words.

 

Now, not only chanyeol but Baekhyun also dance according the dance. Both of them are really SNSD big fans. And Luhan didn’t help at all by laughing hard, until he lost his breath!

“Just hand me clotch!!” he said to Luhan coldly. Ignoring his two friends who still sing snsd oh!

“Byun Baekhyun! Park Chanyeol stop it!!” Sehun said to his friends. “If you don’t stop let’s watch horror movie.” He said.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol kept dancing like crazy, “I don’t afraid!!” Baekhyun said.

He looked to Luhan, “You have horror movie?” Sehun asked Luhan.

Luhan gulped, actually he hated horror movie, but if he admit it, he would be looked less manly than Sehun. “We can borrow from Yoona.”Yoona is the queen of horror movie. Yoona could watch it in the middle of night and then sleep.

Luhan remembered that when they were 9 years old, Yoona and Luhan watched ghost movie together, Luhan couldn’t sleep really well but instead Yoona even sleep without dream until morning.

“GooD!! Let’s see what can Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol do after watch this!!”



They all had changed into comfortable clotch, when the four boys and two girls met in the watching room. The room that really big with complete home theater and a great effect of sound system.

Luhan sat on the sofa with Seohyun sat beside him. While Sehun and Yoona at another sofa. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat on the floor with popcorn in their hand.

They really watch the ghost movie, ‘conjuring’. The film setting really dark and really scary. Yoona really loved this movie, she loved the scarry atmosphered plus she loved to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun reaction who screamed even before the ghost appear.

Sehun though he won’t really affected but instead he felt the shiver though his spine also, because how could Yoona still laughed and not effected at all? Also because he had to see the uneccesary things from his left side.

At first Luhan and Seohyun just sat like him and Yoona just relaxly, but as the movie going on, Seohyun already snuggled in Luhan chest, and Luhan’s arm wrapped around her body. Sometimes when the scary scene appear, Seohyun would hid her face to Luhan’s chest, and Luhan would peck Seohyun forehead.

Suddenly the scary scene appear, when they tried to find the ghost. All of them looked at scene with the full concentrate and Yoona knew that they are scared also. Even her fiancee Sehun.

Yoona bited her lower lip, before dropped a thick book that make a loud bang, “BANG!!” she yelled loudly, Seohyun gasped and hugged Luhan while Luhan closed his eyes, even Sehun almost jumped.

While that two boys curled up in to ball, “Don’t eat me!!” Baekhyun said.

“Hush!! Shoo!! I will not distrub you!!” Chanyeol screamed.

“Please!! Please!!! Just eat Chanyeol and let me go!!” Baekhyun pleaded frantically.

“NO!!! I will do everything!! Just don’t..”

Yoona laughed hard, “You guys must see your own face!!” Yoona said. That earn glared from Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Eonni!!” Seohyun exclaimed, “I almost get heart attack!!” Seohyun whined.

Yoona laughed really hard, “You guys are scared!! It just movie!!” Yoona sneered at them. “Even you, Luhan and Sehun!!”

Sehun coughed in ashamed state. He was really think something happen. Well, who don’t? The movie started to build up tension and suddenly Yoona shocked them.

Suddenly the lamp was black out!! “Yoona-ah!!” Baekhyun whined, “It’s not funny!!”

“What?” Yoona asked him back, “This isn’t me!!” Yoona exclaimed because this time she really didn’t do that.

“Then who?” Chanyeol accused her.

“I don’t have light power!!” Yoona almost yelled. She tried to find Sehun hand, because she also felt something wrong.

Sehun grabbed Yoona hand, and hold it! Because one Yoona is his fiancee, and two he is also a little bit afraid.

“What happen, oppa?” Seohyun asked Luhan, and tightened her hug on Luhan.

Suddenly a loud bang voice from outside heard, and started to have heavy rain outside with thunder.

They gulped in fear, “Yoona!! Why!! Why you make rain?” Baekhyun whined as he hugged Chanyeol!!

“I don’t know!!” Yoona said. “I am not god!!” she exclaimed and tightened her grip in Sehun arms. Although it almost the first time Sehun and Yoona held hand without in formal party but they were too afraid to realize it.

“Wait!!” Luhan said, “hear?” he said when he heard the feetstep from outside the room. Getting closer to their room.

Sehun also heard that, “Do you guys hear that?”

Yoona nodded, “Yes!!”

“Oh my god!! What will happen to us!!” Baekhyun said in tremble voice, “It’s seemed we aregoing to die!! I am sorry Sehun-ah...for all the sin I make, also when I spitted in your juice when you annoyed me!!”

“Me too!!” Chanyeol said, “I’m sorry Sehun-ah. I scratched your newcar, when you lend me!!”

“I am sorry Luhan-ah. Just now when you are in toilet, I jumped in your bed!!” Baekhyun said.

“Me too!!” Chanyeol said, “Ah we are going to die!!!” when they heard the steps was getting closer.

“Bang!!” the door was opened forcefully.

“Ah!!!” Almost all of them yelled in scared.

The man in the door sighed, “What the hell happen here?”

“Kris?!”



hope you love this chapter....

and hope you laughed with them..

next chapter will be about the Jessica's feeling and Kris' and their stupid stay over the night...some funny things. because a lot of bad thing gonna happen..

Love you all..

Echoleshyver~