Chapter 6. The rooftop Bully...

Stop All the Pretend things

"We can’t force someone to have the same feelings
Yet we can be happy by just pretending we have
They feel the same just like us"

-Im Yoona

 

 

“So Student Jung, these are things that you have to remember as the new student of this school.” Jessica saw the folder that the teachers, gave to her. “Your name is Jung Sooyeon or Jessica Jung, which one is your real name?”

“Both of it.” Jessica said, and she didn’t want to explain more, it's a big deal.

“Okay Jessica, I will tell you something that very important about this school!” Mrs.Ahn took one paper from Jessica's folder that is fully writen in Korean and one more paper in english. ‘Regulations’ Jessica peek at the paper, oh she hated regulations. “SM high school is not just an ordinary school in Korea.”

“Yeah, I know. With this super expensive school fee, it’s impossible to be just a normal school.” Jessica state as a matter of fact, it was not like she was worried about her school fee, that family had to pay this for her, but for Jessica the school fee was something irrational. She could enter Julliard with this money's worth.

Mrs. Ahn bulged her eyes, “It is not polite to cut off your teacher, Miss Jung. I think you should take extra Etiquette class.” She raised her voice tone. “This is a well known school for the chaebol family, almost all of the rich people are enrolled this school and we produce the high educated student.”

“And so?” She didn’t seems even interest with this school.

“And so? Wah, we have school regulations and you have violated at least one of it.” Mrs. Ahn really wanted to slam her hands to table. “Blonde hair is prohibited except for international student, but you look Korean so naturally you have a black hair.”

“You said that the school produce the high educated student, I don't think that hair colour will be a problem.” Answer Jessica relaxly. “More over I’m from London.”

“But you are a Korean right? Is it normal for Koreans to have blonde hair, Miss Jung?” Mrs. Ahn asked furiously, usually when Mrs. Ahn had raised her voice nobody could argue with her anymore but this girl answers as if only walking with a normal person.

Jessica nodded her head, “Yes, if they had lived in a foreign country for long time, also we have the issue of globalization.”

“Miss Jung!!” Mrs. Ahn yelled because that girl still argued with her, “What I am trying to say is you can’t have blonde hair in this school, you have to bring back your natural hair!!!” She exclaimed loudly, almost all of the people in the home room teacher was shocked because of Mrs.Ahn's voice. But the girl didn't flinch at all.

“I don’t think it will distrub my study. I pay the school fee, so I have right to stand my own opinion.”  She said, owh, that's why Jessica hates to meet the teachers. She would never get along with them unless the art teacher. She couldn’t be more careless about regulation or the other things. She wouldn’t sacrifie her own desire for that damn regulation. More over, it has nothing to do with blonde hair and her report at school.

No one would care about her school life. She had no more mother, yet that family surely didn’t care at all. Jessica knew what she wanted in her life, another things are just obstacles. She looked better in blonde, than in black hair.

“Miss Jung, I think you don’t get it at all.” Mrs.Ahn sighed heavily, “Only some of certain student can get the special treatment. You aren’t from the richest family, and you are not a top student with scholarship too. So, you have no special treatment.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Then expel me.” She said bluntly.

Mrs. Ahn gasped in shock and all the teacher gawked hearing that flat tone statement. “We couldn’t expel student just because we desired it.”

“So? You couldn’t expel me right now? Well, I'll tell you in advance.. don’t waste your time just to warn me, I won’t change my hair just because of that irrational regulation of yours.” Jessica folded her hand infront of her chest, “I will obey all the make sense regulation.”

Blank. Shocked. Amazed. Just a little word to described the atmosphere in the room, Jessica succeeded in making Mrs. Ahn lost for words leaving her speechless, no one in that school dare to speak that way to Mrs. Ahn and Jessica had won over her easily.

“If you had nothing to say again, Seonsaengnim. I will go to my class.” She stood up and got the folder in her hands leaving the office without a word.

All the eyes followed her movement until the door, and shook their head to see the behaviour of that girl while Mrs. Ahn still tried to regain her conciousness back, that flew away from the five minutes talk with the girl. Jessica Jung, that name wouldn’t be forgotten easily, and Mrs. Ahn would remember that till the end of the world...


 

Luhan put his book on his table, he just arrived at his class after sending Seohyun to her class first, it had been his routine every morning since Seohyun to attend the same high school with him. Well, how about Yoona? Luhan cared for his sister but her sister could take care of herself and also Yoona is Smhigh's queen, she had her own group. Yoona also had Sehun to take care of her.

“Are you that happy?” a voice snapped him, Luhan faced the voice with shock in his face and met Baekhyun who leaned closer and watched him closely. “Your aura seems so pink, not like yesterday when I borrowed your homework.”

Luhan raised his eyebrow, “What was my aura when you borrow my homework?” he asked his cousin.
Baekhyun shrrugged, “Uhmmm, like grey...”

“For your information, I'm always at misery whenever you borrow my homework.” Luhan just didn’t tell Baekhyun that he was worried Baekhyun might see Jessica when he was at his home. Their grandmother hadn’t pull out the announcement to their big family and had no intention to make Jessica as the legitimate family member.

“Yah! Don't you want your cousin to graduate from high school?” Baekhyun protested, “Humans are made to help each other you know! By the way, why do you seemed so tense when I came to your house?” Baekhyun watched him suspicously, he pointed Luhan, “Don’t tell me you cheat behind Seohyun...”

Luhan hit Baekhyun's head, “YaH! Are you crazy?”

Baekhyun pouted then rubbed his head gently, “So now we know why I couldn’t use my brain. It is all because of Luhan who likes to hitting my head.”

“You deserve it!” Luhan defend himself, “You become lot alike Chanyeol. Dense.”

“Ha! I am ten levels above him, you know!” Baekhyun couldn’t accept that easily, Chanyeol might be his best buddy but yeah about intellegency he never wanted at same level at Chanyeol. “So if you're not cheating with Seohyun..Eish don't hit me again..” he raised his hand before Luhan hit him again, “What happened to your home?”

“Nothing. It was not something that you wanted to know, about company.” Luhan used that lie, he knew exactly it would make Baekhyun stopped asking. Unlike Luhan who hoped for their company, Baekhyun had zero interest about it, He wanted to be singer but his father wouldn’t let him, he had to be CEO of his company.

Baekhyun suddenly lost his interest and back down, He's always depressed when the word company mentioned in converstation. “Oh.” Right before he found another topic the teacher entered the class. So they had no chance to speak anymore at least if they wanted to chase out from class.

The teacher is explaining  something in front of the class, when the class door slide and the blonde hair girl entered the class. Luhan’s mood worsened as the girl stepped in the class, and stopped at the center class near the teacher desk. Yoona stole a glance to her brother when she realized who the girl was.

“My name is Jessica Jung, its not nice to meet you.” She said with her cold expression that show them hey-I-don’t-even-want-to-be-here. All the student in the class gawked at her introduction, “You all just ignore me and don’t bother to be my friend.”

The teacher seems speechless so much after the brief-cold introductions. He cleared his throat, “Jessica, you can choose one of the empty seat, where ever it is.” He said before pointed some location of empty seat, many student shrugged in uncomfortable because no one of them wanted to sit near the new girl.

At that time Yoona felt so grateful, she had a seat partner, Sooyoung because no way the hell she would sit with that witch. It was enough for her to attend the same school even the same class with her. But Yoona kept eyeing in silent where the witch would sit.

Chanyeol quickly pushed Baekhyun away from his side and then waved cheerfully to Jessica who had her eyes still wandering. “Yah!” Baekhyun yelled to Chanyeol who ignored him. “How could you push me?”

Chanyeol kept smiling although he answered back, “Just find another place to sit.” He used one of his hand to throw Baekhyun bag to him, while the other kept waving to Jessica.

“No way! This is my seat!” Baekhyun insisted wanting to sit back, but chanyeol pushed him again. “Yah!!!”

“Go away, sit with D.O!!!”

“Are you crazy?” Sitting with D.O would make Baekhyun's life much worse, he couldn’t pay attention to the teacher anymore, well actually he never heard the lesson but whatever it just that Baekhyun was too scared to sit with D.O.

“Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol what are you doing?” the teacher asked them.

“Ssaem, Baekhyun wanted to sit with D.O so Jessica could sit here!” Chanyeol said right before Baekhyun could even uttered one word, Baekhyun’s eyes became bigger and the he smacked Chanyeol arm.

“Oh, that’s nice. Baekhyun you can sit besides D.O and Jessica Jung you can sit with Chanyeol.” The teacher decided soon.

“Buut...but..”Baekhyun was stuttering and wanted to argue back but the teacher had already ignored him and Jessica stood near that and tapped her foot continously, with the impatience.

“You will move or become the living statue there?” Jessica shoot him with the question.

Because all the eyes watched them and Baekhyun had no choice beside sit with Do Kyungsoo, the living nemesisof a  horror movie. Why did everytime Chanyeol fall in love he become the victim and the worst, he had to sit with D.O


 

“I’m sorry, Kris!” the boy plea, because Kris dragged him to the rooftop with only one hand, and slammed him to the wall. “I don’t mean it, Kris!”

“You don’t mean it? Let me ask! How you said you don’t mean it when you skipped the basketball practice right before tournament!” Kris asked him with the cold tone .

“Because it’s my girlfriend birthday.” The boy answered him, scared, he was afraid that he can't play basketball anymore in his team. Kris was the captain of the basket ball team also the ace.

“Your girlfriend birthday is more important than the tournament?” Kris stepped backward and kicked the boy's calf. “You stupid little moron! If we lost this tournament I will haunt you until we graduated.”

Actually that was not only birthday, it was their 1000 days, it wasn’t something that he could neglect for basketball training like usual, he was serious with his girlfriend and he valued his relationship more than training. But he couldn’t utter a single word, not with Kris in wrath.

“I think you deserve punishment, don’t you?” he kicked the boy calves again, ignoring the pain groan that he heard. “Your feet are worthless if they broke, right?” he asked him.

The boy gulped. Kris’ mood had been worsened since he fought with his father last night, and then at the morning he met the most annoying girl in the world who dared to talk back to him and when he saw the report and knowing that this boy skipped the practice it had become the critical point that he could bear it. Kris kicked him again until he fell down to the ground and groaned in pain. “I’m sorry...”the boy managed to say that word.

“Oh, if you didn’t want to play basketball seriously, you don’t need your leg right?” Kris stepped on the boy calves and pressed it until the boy curled up in pain, and begged for him but Kris still didn’t satisfied. “I will make sure that you don’t need training again, you can skip training from now on and forever.”

“Kris....Please....Stop it! It hurts!” the boy teared up and groan in pain, Kris let out a small chuckled which also means that he didn’t care. He stepped back and intended to kick the boy again when the rooftop door had been opening with the slam. Kris averted his gaze and saw a blonde hair girl walked in.

That girl! Kris smirked yeah, how lucky he was! he never hit girl but he didn’t mean that he would let that girl escape after the great humilation in the lobby this morning. And now the girl surely wanted to act like great heroine who will save this boy...yeah like Seohyun would do.

To his surprise the girl just took glance to the bullied boy, and Kris for a while. Kris waited with his y face and cold expression, he waited to the girl reaction, and then....

The blonde girl just hissed and put her head phone and walked to the shade bench at the other side slowly. “Yah!” Kris shouted at the girl.
That blonde hair girl just ignored him and kept walking to the bench, just like Kris and the bullied were worthless to get her attention so she decided to just ignore him...But Kris wasn’t a person that you could ignored as you wish. Kris would make her realize that who had the school control....

“Kris...I’m sorry!”

“Shut up!” Kris kicked the boy again before walked to the girl who sat peacefully under the shade and closing her eyes...

____

update again...

i dunno still could update soon or no because lot of term...

but i will update as long as i have time. so anticipate it.

subcribe and comment are appreciated.

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/12/2014 10:04pm