Chapter. 15 Ace...

Stop All the Pretend things

Sometimes people too care about other
Hence they failed to appreciate them self.
But sometimes care for other mean ease you not to
Saw your own flaw.
~Kim Taeyeon~

Kris passed the empty street to Minseok house, it had been  a week since he was at Minseok house, he knew that Seohyun wanted him to go home but he didn’t know what will wait for him there. Naturally, no one expected him to go home beside his sister, Seohyun. Seohyun would very lonely, Seohyun rarely had friend.

But, there were alsways but. He didn’t guarantee that he could handle the problem with his dad. Living there like hell for Kris. Kris kicked the small stone before looking up to sky when he heard a small bark, Kris searched the sound source, he founded a small box near the corner of the street.

He rushed to the place, and squated himself to open the box. “Eish!” Kris opened the box quickly and meet a big brown eyes of alittle puppy. “This people, why leaving the dog here?” he mumbled. The puppy was a white fur although it has the tainted by some dirt.

“Who left you here?” he asked to the puppy, and left it to his embrace. Why people left it alone? Did they hope that any people will pass by and pick it? How if the puppy die because of the cold weather and rain? Did they just left them because they didn’t want to take care it again? “Come on, I will find new home for you.”

Kris hardly to care about another human being, but the puppy seem so lonely yet so strong. Not strong, but how could you bark happily even without people who care for you. “You know, you are a little bit strange. How could you still this happy?”

The dog just barked and waved its tail hyperly. “Are you hungry?” he asked again, “Let’s finding somethings to eat first before looking for your new home, okay?” he hugged the puppy and finding for the food vendor first. “Let’s not eat somethings spicy, because it’s not my style.”

He brought the dog to the hot dog vendor and bought some hot dog for himself and the puppy, he sat at the bench while extending his hands to feed the puppy. “Where will I put you?” he asked to the dog, “at my home? Seohyunie already has dubu. Minseok house?” He chewed the hot dog,

“No! Minseok has allergy, he would kick you out from his house soon.”

“Ah!” Kris snapped his finger, “I know someone who will accept you willingly.” He said, and averted his gaze to the dog, “Quickly finish your food, we are going to Luhan house, that brat wouldn’t reject you.” he smiled in victory. Particullary because Luhan would reject Kris but once Kris brought Seohyun name then it would be no protest anymore.

Kris remained himself to buy car later, because it much easier for him rather than he have to walk again everyday. Using Minseok car actually funnier, because Minseok really took care of his car, but Minseok didn’t let him using his car everyday. Minseok prefered to let you used his homework rather than using his car.

“Let’s go!” he threw the rubbish into the bin and carried the dog, near to his chest. “Let’s me named you, Ace, okay? That’s a good name right?” Kris even alittle bit amused by him self that he could speak lot of things with this little puppy rather than another human being.  Although the dog just barked as a respond.

Almost 30 minutes later Kris arrived in front of Luhan’s house, Okay he knew that He didn’t call Luhan to tell that he was coming to his house, but his name wouldn’t be Kris if he was predictable, he would come when he felt he wanted too. And also if Kris called him first Luhan would have reason to reject him, yeah Kris wasn’t stupid enough.

Kris wanted to cross the street when he saw a familiar figure walked out from Luhan’s house, seems with full of anger, the blonde girl refused violently to enter the car, although on the other hand the driver had opened the door. Thousand things rushed in Kris’ mind who was her? Why would she was in the Luhan house? What did she do there? Was she had connections with Luhan’s family that nearly impossible, because Kris hadn’t meet her since he was child.


Jessica didn’t know why but the old woman was calling her again, and even threaten if she didn’t come the old woman would come to her apartement. HA! Jessica came because it much easier to escape, if she came to the enemy lair rather than she let the old woman came to her house. It much harder too kick her out.

This house was big enough but in Jessica mind, she knew that no matter how big the house, how good the life that Korea could offer to her, she would stay no longer than a year, she would go to Julliard. Julliard. Her dream to became a great violinist. She would left Korea, as soon as she could. Just wait.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica shocked a little bit when a voice snapped her, she looked at Im Yoona who was standing there. She was seem so unhappy seeing Jessica came to her house.

“None of your business.” Jessica continued to walk to the office room of the old woman and ignore her half sister.

“When you will leave Korea?” Yoona asked her again, persistently. “Don’t you get enough bully at school?” she asked again.

Jessica stopped and turned to Yoona, “I will leave Korea as soon as that old woman let me continuing school in Julliard.” She answered Yoona with cold tone. “Also no one could bully me.”

“Yeah? You know half of the school population hate you. You know why? Because you have no manner.”

“Better than fake manner.” Jessica raised her eyebrow, “Right? Miss fake manner.”

Yoona shoot her the hatred glare, “I’m not fake. You are the fake one, you are the tainted blood. The illegitimate daughter, and you lived barely because of my family pity.”

“So? At least I never fake my attitude.” Jessica replied with cold tone also.

“You know that many people was so curious about you status? New money? Or from chaebol family but which one? How about if they knew that you are illegitimate kid.” Yoona tilted her heads and looked down to Jessica, “what will they do?” she blackmailed Jessica.

“You dig your own grave. If you want to revealed that I am the illegitimate kid, just revealed that but don’t you think your family will be affected? After all I am the illegitimate daughter of Im family right?” Jessica wasn’t a person that easily to be backmailing, she had nothing to lose anyway.

She had learn that she was unwanted children since she was little girl. Rather than to tell her about fairytale her mom would tell her about how jerk is the Im family.’

“You?” Yoona grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her closer, “Don’t you dare to say a single words about it! You are not worthy become Im family.” She spatted. “Your mom was the who seduced my father. Consider it as lucky things you inherit half of Im blood.”

Jessica just rolled her eyes, “Yes, my mom is a ! And my father is manwhore who couldn’t loyal to his wife.” She said with it-is-the-fact-tone. She knew that her mom was not a good woman, did she a ? If you said a woman who sleep with a married man was a , then yes. Jessica knew although her mom didn’t care about her but her mom never slept around, her mom was making one only mistake in Korea, that was sleep with Im Yoona father. And then it was over for her.

“Miss Jung, Madam is waiting for you.” A man with tidy apperance come and speak to Jessica. Right before Yoona gave the good argument. Jessica followed the guys to the room of the old woman. She just wanted to finished this off and go home.

“So, Sooyeon. How about your school?” the old woman took-off her glasses and folded her hand.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “No need to do this small talk, just to the point.” She said with the monotone tone. She knew that the old woman had something to do with her.

“Still the same impolite Jung Sooyeon. I think Mrs. Ahn has succeed to educate you.” That old woman sighed and shook her head. It was too hard to handle this girl, and Yang Chun-ja never expected her to be change within two weeks she was in Korean. “Do you get any friend?”

“Hear me, Halmoni...”

“Don’t call me halmoni.” The old woman cut her first. “You still didn’t have right to call me Halmoni.” (halmoni is grand mother in Korean)

“So? Okay whatever. I don’t need friend, and I doubt you really care if i got friend.” Jessica Told her bluntly, she decided to sit on the chair although she was not invited.

“No matter what you think, I care about you.” Yeah chunja cared about her, and the 20% shared that the girl hold in the company. Chunja had done everything she could so the girl was clueless about the heritance. She forbade Jessica cameback to London because the letter was sent there, she quickly asked her people to sent back to Korea.

And the attorney team wouldn’t act until she is 21, so Chunja still had 3 years more to persuade her, if she failed she had something to prepare to tie her to Korea even to Im family.

“No need. As long as you provide me money, I will appreciate it!”

Chunja sighed, “Sooyeon-ah, you really wanted to go to Julliard, right?” chunja said. “Why?”

“Don’t ask me like you care about it.” Jessica didn’t want that old woman meddling in her live anymore, the old woman already know it since she moved to Korea.

“Do you know that Korean university also can provide something better than Julliard?” Chunja asked her, “You could do many things also in Korean University, I will enrolled you to one of them.”

“No!” Jessica quickly declined it. “I don’t have intention to stay at Korea more than one year, and I am too genius just to stay at Korea. I can entered Julliard why must I choose the second best?” she said.

“My family had responsibility to you.” Chunja explained to her, “And it was until 21 years old, although you are just illegitimate kid, my husband wrote that Im family had to take care you until you reach 21.” Yeah Chunja didn’t lie. She would take care Jessica until the 21 or 20% shared could be transferred to them.

“Then?” jessica saw nothing had to do with it, “You could ignore me for 18 years old why couldn’t do that longer?” she asked her.

“I hope you would consider to live here at least until you are 21.”

Jessica gave her a horror view, “are you crazy, old woman?” she asked and shook her heads, “You know, just now one of your grandchildren wanted to kill me already, you know if I stayed longer I will be dead body...” she used her thump to point the door, “Or they will be the dead body.”

“You are being too dramatic.” She stopped Jessica from her explanation, “You know in Korean you can also pursue to be the great musician, the Korean music Industry was developed really fast, you can be singer...”

“No. I want the spot light, I want to held my own concert as violinist. Great solo violinist, I want to make my own classic album.” She cut her off, “and no one could stop me!” she glared at the old woman.

“Actually I didn;t want to use this, but you are too stubborn!” Chunja sighed again before look directly to Jessica, “Jung Sooyeon you have to stay until you are 21 years old.”

“Try to stop me!” Jessica challenged her, "What will you do what if I didn’t want to? Kill me? Stop the money? Try me! I would do anything as long as I go to Julliard!” Jessica was determined and no one could stop her even this powerful old woman. She knew it would be hard to win but Jessica would fight until her last breath as long as she could go to Julliard. She stood and get out the room.

Chunja sighed, she must prevent Jessica know about the shared, she also couldn’t control het if she was going out from country, If the Byun family knew that 20% shared was not belong to Im legitimate family they will persuade Jessica, even the small leaked information could make the Im family weakened. Chunja had to announce Jessica as the Im family part, after the bid againts Seo.

Althought they had connection but bussiness was bussiness, the connection was to merge the power, but not before the marriage. If something happen to Im family Seo and Oh could called-off the engagement. It was a save investment for future but they had to play save now, cover it up. And gripped the Seo and Oh family weakness also, so the merger would keep strong.

She must do something...


Kris changed his mind that he himself couldn’t believe that he decided to followed the annoying girl rather than meeting Luhan and gave Ace to Luhan. But he was too curious to strained him self. He watched the girl walked and sometimes the girl would mumble about stupid country, family or anything like that.

Kris wanted to call her, his mouth had been itching to ask her question but he waited until the girl realized that there was someone behind her. Jessica just kept mumbling along with street and sometimes stopped just to stomp her feet to the street Kris wanted to know when will the girl foot going ached.

“This damn country!” Jessica whined again before kicked the wall near the street. “Ouch..” she whimpered in pain, Kris quickly went to her side.

“Are you okay?” he asked her before he couldn’t stop his mouth. Jessica looked at his eyes, and that time Kris didn’t know what happened but he did feel something that unusual, how brown her eyes is. And how big it..she got the beautiful eyes. Okay, Kris must to admit it that she was beautiful Kris never realized but that girl was beautiful, and blonde hair emphasized her best feature.

“What are you doing here?” but not when the girls started to opened . The imagination would crumble down. “I have no energy to deal with you.”

“I’m seeing the crazy girl that whining at the street, so i decided to greet her.” Kris answered nonchalantly. “so it’s you.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Get lost!” she tried to walked again although the pain was still in her feet. Kris was sure that her ankles would be sprained if he measured based on how strong she kicked the wall.

“Said the person who was fool enough to kick the wall.” Kris said, “You know it deserve you well, to get some sprained.”

Jessica glared at him, “Just get lost!” she said. “What I do had nothing to do with you.”

Kris shrugged and then walked away, “Then I will go. Bye! Ace say bye!” he showed the little puppy who barked happily althought Jessica shoot the death glared.

Jessica still couldn’t move an inch because of the pain in her ankles.

Well she deserved that.

Kris thought to himself, but little part of him kept bugging him to turned back. To make sure the girl was okay. Just walk away, Kris. He chanted that in his mind.

Kris heard the girl cursed again and whimpered in pain.

Just walk away, that blonde girl deserved it. Kris chanted in his mind. He never care about people why must he cared now, you have mission, finding house for Ace. Kris tried to walk faster.

“!” Jessica cursed again, and Kris couldn’t hold him self, again he turned his head, just to see Jessica leaned on wall and stopped walking.

“You’re going to regret this!” he said to himself, before walked back to Jessica. He  shoved Ace to her hand, “Hold this!” he said, and then squatted in front of her.

“What-the-..”

“Just hop on! Do you want me to leave you here again?” Kris cut her.’

“I don’t need it! I could walk by my self!” Jessica said, although her feet was hurt badly, not even in her live Jessica cared about people and she didn’t want people care about her also. She could do anything by her self.

Kris sighed, “Do you always have to make everything as fight? Listen!” Kris stood again, “I just lend you my piggyback and you choose to walked!”

“Because I can!” Jessica shoved Ace back to Kris, the puppy yelped in shock. Jessica lift her chin and tried to walk limpingly.

Kris watched her, this girl was really something. One part of Kris wanted to just leave her byherself but his feet betrayed him. She was same like him. His mind told Kris, but Kris quickly kicked that voice.

He shoved Ace again to Jessica and quickly carrying her in bridal style.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Jessica spatted him in shock. She had no choice besides put one of her arm in Kris shoulder.

“Just shut up!” Kris yelled back to her, he already confused and this girl high toned voice just make his headache worse.

“Put me down!” Jessica struggled to free.

“If you don’t stay still. I will throw you to the Han river. Don’t ever test me!” Kris threatened her. That constantly make Jessica silent, just shoot him with death glared.     Yeah at least the girl could shut !



How you think? About Im family and Her grandmother?

But that's not all the problem ^^~ you will know why her grandfather left 20% shared to Jessica?

Kris was already care for herrr, right?

Sorry couldn't update soon because I caught terrible flu..

Subscribe, comment and upvote if you feel this story deserve it...

your comment is my vitamin to make the update...