Chapter 26 The heart that start to beat.

Stop All the Pretend things

"I always think that I will marry him one day
But that’s never real to me until one day out of blue
I felt my heart beat faster..."

-Seo Joohyun

 

Seohyun was playing the piano in the school music room, the black grand piano that making her so happy at school. Seohyun is not part of the music club official member because she prefered drama club at school.

So she spent her love for music at studio which makes her so happy, and also she could use the music room at school when she had no class.

Well, Kim Jongkook seongsaengnim might be a boring teacher but he is kind enough to lend her the music room.

“Oh, you are here!” Seohyun was surprised when she heard a familiar voice, and saw her Luhan Oppa who was standing near the door. “Are you skipping class, Joohyun?” he asked her playfully.

Seohyun pouted, “No, oppa! Miss Jang couldn’t teach so we have empty schedule.”

Luhan nodded then he stood near the piano, “You really love piano, right?”

Seohyun nodded again. “I want to became pianist like Yiruma.” She said, “I want to make a song that could calm people.” She said seems like dozing off. “My piano teacher said this to me that lyrics could deceive you, but the melody couldn’t. The best melody that you can make is the one that comes from your heart.”

Luhan was startled by Seohyun's words, and how beautiful she is when she said things like that. She's an angel, Luhan’s angel. “Why do you want to become a pianist then? Just because your teacher said so?”

“No! Because someone will be happy hearing my song.” Yeah, her mother. Her mother would stop crying when she listened to her piano's voice, her mother cried so much, she couldn’t help her but Seohyun wanted that ease her mother's pain. Giving her love without lie, without hurting anymore.

“Play one song for me!” Luhan said suddenly. “I love hearing you playing the piano,” Luhan said, then sat at the long piano chair besides Seohyun.

“Eh?” Seohyun startled when she heard that Luhan asks her to play a song. “How about if Oppa played for me? Oppa can play piano right?” she asked Luhan again.

Seohyun remembered when Luhan and Yoona take some piano lesson, but they didn’t do that for a long time.

“Eh!” this time Luhan the one who's shock, then he shook his head, “No, Seohyun-ah, you play better than me. Later on you will laugh, if ever I made a mistake.” Luhan said.

“Why? I never hear you play, oppa. I want to hear it!” Seohyun insisted, “Please!” she begged.

How could Luhan resist the pleading eyes like that, Luhan squinted his eyes, “Okay, but don’t laugh when I am suddenly off tune.” He said, before put his finger to the keyboard.

And started to play twinkle-twinkle little star, that making Seohyun laughed, “Oppa! Seriously!” she said.

Luhan chuckled, “Why? You say play the piano but you don’t say what song?” he said playfully. “Do you want to sing together?” he asked her.

Seohyun shook her head, “You look like a kindergarten teacher.” She said

Seohyun could imagine Luhan with some children, that would be funny because he still has the baby face. And later on if Luhan became a father, he would be a good father not like her dad. Her dad who abused his wife, and who never spend time with her.

Seohyun is sometimes afraid of her father, he never smiled, he never praise Kris-oppa, he even made Changmin and Inguk stress. Seohyun remembered Changmin was hospitalized because of overdosing, he's so stressed because their father pressuring him to be the best in school.

While Inguk was sick because he had to take care a company right after he graduated from university. Seohyun rarely saw the her two older brother laughed.

“What are you thinking? Joohyun?” Luhan said, when she saw Seohyun in daze.

Seohyun shook her head, “Nothing oppa! Quick, oppa play me one song, the idol song.” She requested.

Luhan tapped his chin, like thinking, “What song?”

“Trap by Henry. It's a good song, oppa.” She said.

Luhan shood his head, “I couldn’t play that song.”

“Then, what song does oppa like?”

“Ah..” Luhan snapped his finger, “I know one song.” He said and after he streched his finger, he started to play that song, and that instant Seohyun stopped laughing, or smiling.

Luhan sang the song within the melody, his voice perhaps isn’t as good as Chen who was sang in the cafe but somehow... it's making Seohyun flustered. She gulped when she realize the lyrics from the song...

I feel childishly proud
My expression becomes like an idiot..
Please laugh only with me, oh SHE~ She~
I want to be your last
You’re my heaven
Only one in the world, oh She~ She~

 

Seohyun felt her heart stopped beating, and when Luhan turned to smile at her, the beating came faster than usual, until she's afraid Luhan could hear the sound of her heart beat. What happened to her? She never felt this way before to Luhan.

Luhan always smiled like that to her, and sometimes Luhan made her blush, but she never felt her heart beat this fast until she was afraid it would explode.

She could feel it, her eyes could only see him, she felt so warm inside, yet so flustered. She knew he would only sing this one song, but it's that making her heart flustered.... he sings as if it's only made for her.

Oh..what happened to her?

Why she becoming like this?

Why can't her heart want to stop beating faster?

“Do you like it?” he asked her.

Seohyun gulped nervously and tried to avert her gaze to another place, “Y-yes...you play it really well, oppa.” She said tried to look relax, but actually she wanted to go anywhere, to calm down her heart. “Oppa I want to go to..” she tried to look anywhere, “The toilet.”

She abruptly stand up, and almost fell if Luhan didn’t catch her. “Umm..thank you oppa.” She whispered.

“Do you still think that lyrics lie?” Luhan asked her out of blue, he really wanted to know what Seohyun felt about that.

Seohyun shook her head, and then she realized that Luhan was really close with her. She looked at Luhan face, and to his doe eyes. And she tried to smile..

Luhan lowered his head, to Seohyun until they were so close, and Seohyun could felt Luhan breath near her face, Seohyun closed her eyes, not because of she was afraid, but she was shy and wanted to calmed down her heart, Seohyun felt something warm on her lips. That was when she realized that Luhan kissed her..

It was just a small kiss, but not one of them pushed away, or felt awkward that was just one of the most natural things that happen. like they were the only people in world.. it feltlike it was so normal...

Luhan pulled away, and smiled softly and then kiss her chubby cheek. Before he pulled her to a hug.

If Luhan could stop the time, he would stop the time here, right now. He wanted to cherish this moment forever, if he could.




Sehun didn’t know either he was having bad luck or just coincidence, after the long whine Baekhyun succeeded in making him accompany him to the music room. And at the end he had to see something that he's not supposed to see.

But the music room door was opened, then he saw Luhan kissing Seohyun. That time Sehun felt a dagger was stabbed on his heart, and he hated Luhan to death. Before he had no particular feeling to Luhan but it grew into hating him so much.

Although he knew he had no reason to. Stupid right?

But this time Sehun really wanted to punch Luhan, and snatched Seohyun from him. This feeling was wrong but he couldn’t stop himself this time only. “Let’s go to another place!” he said coldly to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun actually wanted to whistle when he saw Luhan kissing Seohyun for the first time, he wanted to mock him but he stopped himself when he saw Sehun's hurt expression.

Sehun looked like he saw a ghost, and he became pale, and hurt. Sehun perhaps wouldn’t admit it, but Baekhyun had known Sehun for long time, they are best friends for no reason.

Baekhyun didn’t know what to do? He felt sorry for Sehun, no one deserves this! How could the ironic played it well? Sehun had a fiancee, and his fiancee was the most beautiful girl at school but her fiancee wasn’t the girl that he wanted in his life.

Chanyeol even said that you couldn’t choose where the seed would fall, you couldn’t choose it. You just decided to take care of it and let it become love or ignore it. Whatever the choice is, at the end there's always the pain. But Sehun couldn’t take care of it, he had to ignore it.

He couldn’t do anything because their family had arraged the marriage with her, there was no way Sehun could fight for it. Oh Sehun was the perfect son for the Oh family.

The only things that Sehun could do was cover it...and Baekhyun could pretend not to know if that’s what Sehun wants, at least it's the only thing he could do... for him

To pretend that he didn't know that...

 

Oh Sehun had fallen in love with Seo Joohyun, Im Luhan's fiancee.



Do you know what song that Luhan sing?

yes the chorus of the She by dbsk, that was a really romantic song...and I think that song really suit for whar Luhan felt to Seohyun right?

hope you love this chapter also...

and next chapter about Krissica and some plot twist..

please wait it..

and I want to thank you (deep bow) to my friend heartsica who want to edit this story...

and more than 110 subriber, and 18 upvoter... thank you..

and the silent reader who gave comment..thank you very much.

hope you all enjoy it...^^

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/13/2014 1:09pm