Chapter 74. Memoir of Love..

Stop All the Pretend things

There are some place that we can visit
With smile and laugh but some place
Just give you pain
-Jessica Jung-



3 years ago

Its always been like this same party same people every single time and Sehun knew it when he wore his tuxedo. As the heir of Oh he just have to attend any event that arranged by some company.

He looked around the room to find his fiancee who will come with her family, it was his obligation to greet her. Yoona said that she couldn’t go to the party together with him because her family had something to do in their company and Sehun had no rights to question it.

But aside from Yoona, he tried to find his own friend. He was sure that they were invited, their circle of friends was so small. He believed that they were somewhere in this party.

“What is with long face?” his sister Saemi asked him. “Do you miss your fiancee already?”

Sehun looked at her, “No, I'm just thinking.” Sehun said.

Saemi seemed amuse, “Don’t think too much or else you'll be bald before you know it. Just enjoy the party, lil' bro.”

“Thinking will not make you bald, noona!!” he retorted before he looked around the room again. “Yah Noona, do you see Chanyeol, Baekhyun or D.O?”he asked her, at least if he was with his friend he wouldn’t be so bored. They made it easier to deal with his obligation.

Saemi raised one of her brow, “Do you always look for them? Be careful Sehun, people will think you...”

“No!!” Sehun scowled to his noona, “You read too much fanfiction!!” he protested.

“Hey!! You guys looked like members of a boyband, and well, my inner idol fangirl imagine the amazing fanfiction!!”

Sehun shuddered, “Stop!! Or else you will get that picture into my brain!!” he stopped his noona. Trust Oh Saemi to insert unwanted image into his brain, the last time Sehun wanted to bleach his brain to forget everything this erted noona had told him. Saemi chuckled seeing her brother''s reaction, sometimes Sehun just too cute behind the poker face. “Well your lost!!”

“No! I won! Just tell me where are them?”

Saemi shrugged and pointed the palm tree across the room, “The last time I saw Chanyeol, he's behind the palm tree, playing spy.” She said.

Sehun followed Saemi finger, and found Chanyeol who tries so hard to hide his giant body behind the palm tree leaves, and talking with walkie talkie. Sehun facepalmed in embarassment. “Let me forget I ever ask about them.”

Saemi laughed and leave him to greet one of the important people.

“Psst!! Bacon to Fairy!! Bacon to fairy!” Sehun turned around just to find Baekhyun hid behind the tree not far away from him. “I find Vampire already!!”

“What are you doing here?!!” Sehun exlcaimed. Wow, this was too much.

Baekhyun put his index finger in front of his lips, “Sst! Agent Vampire, We are in undercover mission to find the bad wizard!!” he whispered to Sehun with serious tone.

He couldn’t believe that these boy would enrolled the Senior high school this year, they still play spy in this big party, an important party like this with the real walkie talkie.

“Are you insane, stop it! you will ruin this party!!”

Baekhyun looked so shock, “How could you forget the mission Agent Vampire?” he asked dramatically, “We are in the enemy area, we have made it this far. I know this is super secret mission that the Wizard Committee didn’t permit, but we have to work together. Beware of enemies, agent vampire.” Then he hummed mission impossible melody, and making the walkie talkie as his gun.

Sehun shook his head, “Wait! Are you watching the mission impossible again last night? So you want to play spy?”

“Actually we play hybrid of Magic world and Spy universe. I think it's an original idea, do you like it?” D.O popped out of somewhere with the same walkie talkie.

“Kyungsoo!!” Sehun almost jumped when D.O appeared suddenly liked that. D.O glared to him with hatred, “How many times I have to tell you my name is D.O but this time my name is agent Owl.”

“Agent Owl?” Sehun asked ridiculously.

D.O nodded, “Yes, Chanyeol is agent Fairy, Baekhyun is agent Bacon, I am Agent Owl and you...”Sehun startled when D.O point him, “Agent Vampire.”

Sehun facepalmed in his mind, “And here I thought you are the sane one. You know we can't play like this in the party!!”

“But they agreed to it, together with the Magic universe so I can’t reject it!!” he talked to walkie talkie, “Agent Fairy, Agent Bacon. Our Agent Vampire had remembered our mission.”

“That’s good!! Now we can fight with our full force.”

Sehun wanted to run away now, he regretted that he asked about them, Now he wished he never found them.  “What the...”

“Let’s gather together!!” D.O said again and then suddenly out of blue Sehun is surrounded by his friend, even Chanyeol, who just now across the room, is already beside him.

He smiled smuggly, “F4 is already here!!”

And then Baekhyun hummed, “Almost paradise....”

Sehun gawked, “Wait!! Don’t tell me you mash it up with drama again!!”

 Chanyeol nodded, “I think it’s fair!! Baekhyun wanted to play Spy, D.O wanted to play the wizard, and I want to play F4, so we mix it together. We are 4 flower wizard boy spy who fight againts black magic.” He explained and then twirled. Then Sehun didn’t want to ask why they had the flowery atmosphere around them.

“It’s cool right?” Baekhyun asked him.

Sehun facepalmed, he wanted just go away from them before they made scene. “I never heard this.” He said.

“Sst!!” Baekhyun grabbed his hand, and pointed to front door. “That is our enemy Black F4.” They saw Kris and Changmin who walked in and behind them Xiumin and Luhan, with Seohyun talking with Yoona.

“Will you stop it?” Sehun asked desperately. He just wanted to escape from them before he got involve with their moronic idea, “I have to greet Yoona.”

Chanyeol gaped like fish at Sehun, D.O looked betrayed, Baekhyun full of regrets and sadness.

“Y-you are under maleficient spell.” Chanyeol exclaimed. “Agent vampire, snap it out. She's a black fairy.”

“Agent owl quick, we have to make the potion...”

Sehun quickly left them before God knows what would they do again. They surely would pour him with the drink on the table, or even spit it to him. Just thinking of it feels humiliating. He had to escape fast while having a lot of time.

And he's sure Maleficient was directed to Yoona, and God knows what will they do to Yoona when the later greet them. Better avoid the disaster.

He walked towards Yoona who had seperated herself from others with Seohyun.

“Good evening.” Sehun greeted them politely.

“Sehun..”Yoona bowed with the same politeness.

Seohyun offered him a smile, “Good evening, oppa.” She greeted cheerfully. “How are you?”

Sehun chuckled with Seohyun’s question, “Of course I am okay, you just see me this morning, right?” he said to Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded, “Yes, but you, Yoona-eonni, Luhan-oppa and Kris oppa would go to the Senior high school, so I won’t see you often again.”

“Yes, we just don’t have much time before exam.” Yoona informed her, and looked around, “Have you greeted CEO Wang?” Yoona asked him after, giving off that long smile to one of the important people who meet her eyes.

Sehun shook his head, “I wait to greet them with you.” He knew it from experience that if they made appearance together it would make the positive impact to the family.

“Let’s greet him.” She suggested. “How about you Seohyun, do you want to join us?” she asked Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled, “I think I will wait for Luhan-oppa.” She said softly.

“Are you sure?” Sehun asked her.

“Yes, oppa. You two go ahead."

Yoona eyed her, “We can wait a little bit longer for Luhan to come. He just went to the rest room, right?” she said and smiled kindly to Seohyun. “Luhan will strangle me if I abandon you.”

Seohyun pouted, “But I am not little kid, Eonni.” She said. “I can wait for him here alone.”

Sehun felt that Seohyun was really cute when she pouted, she was liked the universal little sister. You couldn’t deny that somehow it was hard not to protect her. “It’s okay. LIke Yoona said, we can wait until Luhan come back.”

“No it’s okay, Oppa, Eonni. You go ahead to greet CEO wang.” She insisted.

Yoona sighed, “No. we can...”

“You can go now.” Luhan intercepted smoothly and grabbed Seohyun's hand, before placing it near his elbow. “I am here.”

Yoona rolled her eyes to Luhan, “You took so long.” She mocked her twin. “Now we should take our leave.”

Sehun nodded to Seohyun and Luhan, “We'll go ahead.” Sehun said as he lead Yoona toward the CEO Wang, but somehow his eyes still linger a second longer than needed to Luhan and Seohyun. He knew Seohyun smiled to Luhan.

Well, she's safe now with her fiancee. Sehun reassured his protective instict toward seohyun. Now, he had to concentrate with socializing towards other important people.

 

 



 

 

Just standing there and greeting people really makes you tired, not only with you wearing that 10 cm high heels, you would feel you legs became numb and Yoona can't help it but wince. Normally Yoona could wear them longer, but ever since she practiced for cheerleading she felt her leg sore. But as the Im princess she didn’t have that many choice aside smiling and bowing. In the end Yoona can't help but take a sharp breath when her feet started to protest.

Sehun looked to her, “Are you okay?” he asked in concern although he had the poker face. His family had hospital so naturally he learned about health too, and he could detect Yoona’s discomfort.

Yoona didn’t know why Sehun had to worry, she knew that they just engaged with the family agreement. She realized that Sehun was handsome and she believed that someday they would fall in love to each other. “I just..” she inhaled, “Need some fresh air.”

“How about we go to park.” He suggested that get the quick approval from Yoona.

They walked silently towards the park, they felt the cold the air but its much better than the stiff air in the room. Yoona inhaled the fresh air, and felt the pure bliss to get out of room for a while. The park was illuminated with the light near the bench. Giving the warm but calm feeling around the bench. Aside from it, the park is decorated with small lights hanging on the tree. They sat on the bench in front of fountain, the sound of water added to the calmness, the lights from hotel reflected on the water just liked the floating firefly on the surface. Both of them did not bother to speak, the silence really calming them, this is the first time they felt comfortable with each others presence, or this was the first time they were together without anyone else.

“You can take off your shoes, if you want.” Sehun broke the silence.

Yoona looked to him, “what do you mean?”

“I think you are not comfortable with your shoes.” Sehun said flatly, “No one can see us here so you can take off your shoes.” He suggested.

“Well, I think I can.” She took of the shoes as fast as she can, she smiled when her feet touched the ground. At least she feel less sore, and her feet relieved from the torture. She looked at him curiously, “How do you know that I am not comfortable?”

Sehun looked to the fountain, “Treating patients runs in our blood, and you looked so tired.”

Yoona nodded, not really sure why suddenly she felt butterfly in her stomach knowing the fact Sehun paid attention to her. “Thank you.” She said, “I just realized that cheerleading is really exhausted.” She said.

Sehun looked at her, “You are planning to join Cheerleading extra in Senior high?”

“Yes. SM High is quite popular with it right?” Yoona asked Sehun, knowing that both of them would attend the same high school, not like she didn’t attend the same school with Sehun before. But now, pratically they will be stuck together.

Sehun nodded. “I heard from Harabeoji that too. Do you like cheerleading?”

Yoona nodded, “Yes. I like it, it's like dancing, right?”

“Somehow.” Then silence engulf them again, before Sehun added, “You will feel a little bit sore for a while. Because your body needs some adjustment.”

Yonna nodded, “I know. But somehow I enjoyed it.” she said and looked out for the dark sky, “I always have some etiquette class as extra, sometimes moving your body give a little bit excitement.”

“Yes, a little bit change is nice...”Sehun added, and then smiled to her a little, “Well, good luck then.”’

Yoona strucked in awe, a smile. She had seen Sehun smile before but somehow this smile is different, it made his whole face change became warmer somehow.

That came again the same butterfly in her stomach. “I will do my best.” She cleared , “What about you? I heard from your Mom you like dance too.”

That caught him off guard, well it wasn’t like Sehun ashamed of it but rather than he didn’t talk about it.  “Yes, I go to studio twice a week.”

“Then will you get into dance club?” Yoona asked him.

Sehun lifted his shoulder, “I take that as hobby. I think I will join Drama club because I like to read too. I think I'll dance in the studio only.” Sehun smiled fondly more like toward the memory of his dance studio.

“Is it fun?” Yoona asked him again.

Sehun nodded, “I think so. Like you said moving your body gives excitement.”

The first time that they engage the actual converstation with their own interest, that what Yoona realized, before she thought Sehun just a flat boring guys, that liked only read book.

Yoona was never fond of book so she couldn’t talk much about it with Sehun, they just do some courtesy around the family and business. But now they talked like friend, and this was the first time She saw a slight change on Sehun face.

“Are you good at dancing?” Yoona asked him.

“Not really. When I meet one of my friends Jongin, he was really talented.” He said, “But I think I’m doing good for the beginner.”

“Beginner?”

Sehun nodded, “Yes, I am beginner, Jongin started dancing when he was 8 years old, taking jazz, ballet and modern. So, for him I am beginner, and other Zelo was a trainee for a company.”

Yoona didn’t pay much attention again for what Sehun saying rather she was found her self trying to find even a simple change on his expression. She didn’t know but it attracted her. She could feel the same enthusiastic flew from him.

“If you're really good, why not pursue dance?” Yoona suggested.

Sehun shook his head, “No, I think it is hobby, we have responsibility. I am the only son of Oh, I enjoy dancing but I want to be the Oh’s heir also, we can have it all as long as we have the right priority.”

“Then I can be cheerleader too and the Im princess.”

Sehun nodded, “It’s not bad.” He said although with the same flat tone but somehow he manage some emotion in there. “Well, good luck. I am sure you can be the head cheerleader if you want.”

Yoona can’t believe what Sehun just said, not only he said goodluck, but he believe in her. No one even in her family said that, her mom said it wasn’t good for a heiress, Her dad and Her grandmother was rather pathetic and Luhan just , saying that impossible she could do this.

“Are you sure?”

Sehun nodded, “You are Im Yoona, you can do anything.” He said and offer the reassuring smile.

Her breath stopped, no, her heart stopped that moment just to beat  faster the next second, there was something in his a little smile. She just realized Sehun had warm eyes. Oh, Dear...

"What?"

“are you cold? We should get in.” He said.

Yoona didn’t want this feeling go away yet, it was foreign but somehow pleasing. She enjoyed the flutter in her heart. “Can we stay a little bit more?” she didn’t care about the cold. She felt warm in her heart.

Sehun looked at her and then nodded. “Don't you feel cold?” he asked once again.

Yoona shook her head, “I am okay.”

Sehun didn’t know what to do, if Yoona said so, but the spring weather was still chill enough if they stayed longer Yoona could catch the flu. He tried to look for something for her but find nothing so he gave her his coat.

“what?”

“Tommorow we still have school. keep yourself warm.” He said coldly.

Then Yoona realized, Sehun could care for someone, although he had poker face he showed his care in his own way. That time also Yoona knew that She had fell in love for her fiancee. She loved the feeling. Oh, she was sure that they could love each other, they could live happily. This is her own fairy tale. She would cherish this feeling forever, she will keep dearly this moment. Little did she know that it's the beginning of her down fall. She would regret this time, the moment where she fell in love and let herself fell hard. Because she hated this feeling. The feeling that gave her pain. She hated herself for falling so hard to someone who wouldn’t catch her. She wished that she could turn back and forget all of this things.

 





Another flash back, I think Yoona and Sehun deserved the little flash back time, the day where she was falling in love.

So you guys can understand how sweet them before, and for Yoonhun feeling..

and because I feel need to put humor so I write about ChanbaekDo stupidity to ease drama for awhile

hope you love them

how is it?

and thank you for the reader, subcriber, upvoter and the one who gave comment.

I will work hard for next chapter...

leave me many comment...

 

-edited 12/11/2015-

heartsica^^