Chapter. 10 Is it destiny or just my luck?

Stop All the Pretend things

I tried to understand other people
But even me my self couldn’t understand myself.
I want someone who just like me so
We could understand each other.
~ Kris~

Seohyun waved goodbye to her friend, and start walking to bus stop from  studio, she could learn everything personally, her family more than able to hire tutor but Seohyun prefer to spend her time with her friend in the studio not only she could learn piano but also she watched people danced.

“Seohyun-ah.” She looked up to people that call her name and found Sehun stood there with his casual clotches with another boy who just told Sehun something and walked to the opposite direction from the bus stop.

“Sehun oppa?” she asked and tilted her head, “You just finished your practice?”

Sehun nodded , “what are you doing here, Seohyun-ah?” he asked her, and looked at her with curiousity usually her driver would wait for her, and she always went home quickly it was near impossible the driver late. Moreover to look her walk to the bus stop. “Where is your driver?”

“His son has fever so he must take care of his son first.” Seohyun explained, she smiled, “I bet he must be worry about his son.”

Sometimes Sehun amused about how kind Seohyun, okay it was rare to put other business above your own comfort especially to the people that live from your money. “Fever is not heavy sickness, Seohyun-ah. You never use bus before right?”

“I have rode bus, oppa.” She pouted.

“Not counting the tour bus, okay?”

“I can use bus to go home, oppa. I have learned that and It’s not that hard, I just have to ride the bus once to my home, and then I have to walk 5 minutes.” She answered Sehun defensively. It was the first time Seohyun would use the public transportation and she felt a little bit exiceted about that, also scared, but she wanted to try and she didn’t want to force her driver.

“Why don’t you ask your brother to fetch you?” Sehun asked her again while walking with her to the bus stop.

“He is busy.” It was the brief answer and flat tone, Sehun knew it as Seohyun didn’t want to talk about it, and Sehun wasn’t gonna talk about something that not his business. “and how about you oppa? Where is your driver?”

Sehun shrugged, he never went home with his driver again from studio, he sometimes went home with his friend or he would spend his time wandering at the street. “I will call him if I need to.” He gave the ambiguous answer, “How about I will accompany you to ride bus for your first time?”

Seohyun shook her head, “I don’t want to trouble you, oppa.” She said. “I can do it by myself.”

“It won’t trouble me. And you promise me you want to lend me some book, so I could get it.” Sehun told her lightly, and assured her. “The faster you give to me the faster I could read it, right?”

It seem that Seohyun got the deep thought, as she consider Sehun words and a little frown appear on her face. Actually She would feel much safer when someone accompany her to go home but she wasn’t sure it was a good idea, to go home with Sehun. Sehun was Yoona fiancee, and she engaged to Luhan. “I will give it to you at school tomorrow, oppa.”

“I insist. You are Luhan fiancee, Luhan is my fiancee brother, so your safety is important for me.” He argued with her, Sehun didn’t know why, but something in himself wanted he to take good care of Seohyun. He thought it was very natural, almost every people that know Seohyun had the same feeling. She was Sm high precious princess, she was fragile and must be protected.

Sehun doubted if anyone could let her ride bus by herself, who ever meet her wanted to take care of her even the choding Chanyeol and Baekhyun. It seemed that if they let Seohyun went home by her self, she would get kidnapped.  “But oppa..”

Sehun cut her, “If you don’t want me to walk you home, call Luhan. He will take care of you.”

Seohyun pouted, and then shook her head, “Luhan oppa is busy. I don’t want to trouble him.”

“So I guess, you have to walk with me.”Sehun let out a small smirked on his poker face. Seohyun pouted and nodded unwillingly, it was nearly impossible to win over Sehun.


 

Seoul was one of the most busy place in the world, even it was nearly 9 pm, the street still crowded, many people still wondering all around the street and busy with their own worlds. Kris always love the night sight of Seoul, call him freaks or Romantic but the reason was far from romantic one.

Since small, he prefered to wander around Seoul with Luhan and Minseok or even by himself rather than going home early. His father was a horrible person and his mother seem always scared and nearly rare to talk with him. His father would always compare him with his older brother, who was perfect all of the hope put in him, while Kris was only the back up plan to inherit their company.

But, yeah besides Inguk they still had Changmin the second son. Both of them was damn healthy so guess? Kris existence was ratherly worthless. He wasn’t good at academic, the one that he wanted to pursue was only basket ball. Because it was the only things that He was good at.

Sighing with heavy breath Kris parked Luhan’s car and started walking, might be he had to find something to eat because he hadn’t eat anything in Minseok house except some biscuit. Kris looked at the steak restaurant before got in. He loved steak especially the medium rare one, one of the maid at his house usually cooked for him once every week, and because now he was ran away from house he had to buy it.

Kris walked to the restaurant when the waiters opened the door for him but before he could walked in another figured walked relaxy and enter the restaurant.  Kris suddenly know that people, he was never sure before although they had just meet several times. “Yah! You?!”

The blonde girl. Turned around and her eyes became bigger as she realized who had she met. “That jerk again.” She rolled her eyes, “Oh my, what did I do in my life until I get this jinx.” She mumbled even without a sense, she just blurted it out.

“What are you doing here?” he asked the girl. Why? He had to meet that girl in his favorite place, almost every where.

“None of your business.” She said.

“It was my bussiness! Now I think I lose my appetite just to see your face, get out from here.” Kris ordered that girl, he really couldn’t stand this girl, there was something about her that make him want to angry.

“Get out?” the girl raised her eyebrow, “If you really lose appetite, why don’t you get your away from here?” the girl fought back and glare at him, with the coldest stare that she had.

“Why? Because I step in this restaurant first, so get out!” Kris lowered his tone, but his patience went to run out. Why in this earth he had to meet the most annoying person? Didn’t that girl satisfied, ruining his head? Kris didn’t know why but this girl presence bother him. She had the guts to fight back.

She glared with obstinate look, “I won’t get out! I’m not going let a creature like you ruin my dinner.”

“Creature? Who do you think you are to speak like that to me?” Kris raised his eyebrow, almost everyone in Seoul knew that Kris was one of the Seo family. While this girl no matter how much money she own she just the lowlife commoner.

The waiter looked at both of them arguing with confusion in his face, he didn’t know how to react with both of them, they had been attracted other guess to them. “I’m sorry...” he tried to speak up.

“Shut up!” both of them yelled at the same time and the girl draw her attention back to Kris, “I am Jessica Jung, you got the problem with that?” Jessica spatted at him.

“Your name isn’t important at all for me! I just want to know, what family had raised you until you have no manner like this.” Kris waved his hands

“Said the one who doesn’t have respect to my personal things.” She said cynically, “You should teach your-shabby-self a manner first.”

“Miss, Mister...” the waiter started to speak again, to stop the yelling of two rich high-schooler from the fight.

“Shut up!” once again the couple yell at the same time.

Kris narrowed his eyes, and gave that girl his death glare, but the girl even didn’t flinched. “No one could say that I am shabby, I am Kris Seo the Smhigh King.”

“So?” The girl chin up, “even president couldn’t forbid people to say what they want.”

“I’m sorry Miss, Mister...” the waiter stuttering to cut them

“Can you shut up?!” they yelled again and then give the waiter death glare, he stepped back and gulped, if only stare could kill people hence he could die with the most horrible way.

“Because you don’t know what I could do to ruin your life.” Kris started to scare that girl and step foward, but Jessica just stood relaxly there, “I will make your life like hell.”

“As if I’m not in hell already.” She said bluntly.

“What?” Kris shocked of her blunt words. He didn’t expect her to say that, a part of him know that Jessica wouldn’t scared at his threat, but he didn’t know that she suffered if she was in hell.

“Yeah, I’m already in hell, if I’m not in hell, how can I stand in front devil himself?” The girl said and left Kris with sly grin. Right before Kris managed finding the good argument.

The waiters and some guess had to held back their laughter. “Oh, !” he cursed, and start to look for that girl who had just missing to other place. Just wait until they meet again, that girl wouldn’t get even single chance to escape again next time he wouldn’t argue again with that girl. He would give her lesson that worth for her.

A little things that Kris realize, why he wanted to argue with that girl? Kris actually never argue with someone, if it was the boy he would beat him up and it was the simplest way to let someone know about what he wanted. If it were the girl, he just simply gave her a death glared, and lowered his tone and they would go away by themselves. No girls even boy could stand againts him. He didn’t know what to do with that girl.

Why he wanted to argue with her?

Jessica jung, she was new but Kris wouldn’t let her just slip like that.



The steak was really good. Jessica loved it although at first she had to meet the jerk boy named Kris. Actually Jessica wasn’t a kind of person who remember someone else name, if it wasn’t important for her life. Up until now she only know few of her classmate at London. She was to busy about her career to spend time with them.

They are just bunch of people who sometimes annoying and contrary at her life. They had nothing to do with her future, they would stab you from the back as soon as they had chances, so Jessica wouldn’t fool enough to let them be her friend.

She didn’t need friend. Jessica jung didn’t need someone to make her complete, to make her happy, to share her burden or even happiness. Human couldn’t read other mind so she didn’t know that they were sincere or not, better played safe. She had everythings she wanted in her hands, she valued her violin more than another human being. Her headphone, ipod and laptop was the only things she need to express her self.

Jessica only remembered some of her collegues, the music teachers, the violin instructure and from the producers who bought her song and her perfomance place-holder who let her earn her own money. They were important people that affected her life, the other just yeah...what ever is it.
And that Kris really a bastard that annoyed her, she never wanted to meet him again, he made Jessica upset and if you are angry you could die young. And Jessica still had a loooong list things to do in the future, she didn’t want waste her life because of that jerk. So she decided not to meet him again. Just hoping she wouldn’t meet that jerk anyway.

Things had been worse in Seoul, she just to endure a year and then she would go to Julliard. She had the talent to enter Julliard, she wouldn’t waste that. One year...and then she freed from this bull at Seoul. Jessica had marked her calendar. It was the only things that make her survive.

“Hi!” suddenly a deep voice distract her from her daydream, Jessica let an annnoying voice out. She looked at the person who sat at the chair opposite of her.

“Do I know you?” she asked him with annoyed face. She never see this person before, he was quite handsome for Jessica standard even, and the unique things were his ears, that made him just like fairy. Jessica somehow felt that she ever meet this person but she couldn’t effort to remember where is it. Also Jessica was too lazy to use her brain just to remember this unimportant person.

The boy was seem quite shock because of her answer, “Don’t you remember me?”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “If I know you, I won’t ask you! And who are you? Are you Korean president?” she asked him sarcasticly, after snapped the boy.

The boy was still awe with her beauty although she was seem annoyed, “I am Park Chanyeol, your seatmate.” He said trying to make that girl remember him.

“That’s all? So, you distrube me from my dinner just because you are my damn seat mate?” She snapped him and send him the death glare.
The boy nodded his head eagerly, “I think you want me accompany you, you know I can be the best friend to accompany you.” Chanyeol boasted about him self, ignoring Jessica stare. Actually Chanyeol didn’t realize it was a death stare he just thought it as adorable glare.

“Hear! I don’t need friend to eat!” she said coldly to that person, “And you will ruin my mood to eat if you are here!” yeah, it was not a lie, Jessica couldn’t lie, she hated liar, so she never lie, and she really would be sick if keep watching that stupid smile of his face.

“Eih..impossible.” Chanyeol shooked his hand, “You are so beautiful you know when you look at me, jessie?” Chanyeol changed the topic randomly, and put elbow on the table and rest her chin while still looking at Jessica. “Do you like that if I call you Jessie?”

Jessica sent him the scariest glare she had, “I want you to leave me now! My steak is going to be cold.” Jessica almost yelled, when she saw that boy had no fear to her death glare, usually that stare would make people afraid of her and go away. “And I don’t like that stupid name!”

“Ah, why? Or you like if i call you sooyeon? You know your eyes is soooo big. You have long eyelashes also...” Chanyeol seem didn’t pay attention to her words, he was too absorb in his amazement to Jessica, “You just like the living barbie, but you thousand time better, your blonde hair...”

“I said leave me alone.” Jessica cut him and still glare at him.

“How could I leave you alone? How about if I leave you then someone want to kidnap you because you are so beautiful..” he said, and patted his own chest, “I will protect you.”

“I said leave!” Jessica really yell at him.

“But I can’t.” Chanyeol just simply stated that, “You have cute voice when you are mad.” He said again out of blue. Was he bipolar? Why he didn’t get that Jessica wanted him to leave and never comeback.

“Leave or I will kill you!” Jessica pointed her steak knife to Chanyeol, she didnt care if another people stared at her, she just wanted to make this creature go away...

“B-b-but...”

“Leave!” she stabbed her knife at the table, while still glaring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol gulped, he didn’t find her cute anymore with the knife in  her hands, Chanyeo might be dense and didn’t know that girl felt annoyed from the first time he appeared but small instict to survive told him to leave soooooooonnn!!! The girl was seem more than ready to stab the knife to him if he didn’t leave.

“still don’t leave, are you really wanting me stab this knife to your throat?” she threaten him seriously.

At that time, for the first time in her life Jessica really wanted to kill a person. Because of his dumb behaviour.

“Okay, bye Jessie...” he said before ran away, quickly.

Jessica relieved as the boy go away as she ate her steak again but little fact she didn’t know that it was not her last time wanted to kill some one or meet Chanyeol, she didn’t know that it would become permanent in her life.


Actually I want to update guys, but I'm kind of busy with some project and helping my cousin (big sister) to prepare her wedding...

Accompany her to go wedding shop...oh no seems like the most busiest days in my life...

so I came back to my hometown....

hope you enjoy the story...

How about it this far? like it?