Chapter 46 Crazy night

Stop All the Pretend things

Live is no fun if you have no friends like us
Because of us paint not only your day
But your heart and also your room
~Byun Baekhyun~

Every people in room glare at Kris after the light come again. “What the hell happen here?” Kris asked them.

“It’s me who want to ask you, what are you doing right here?” Luhan yelled to him, he almost got the heart attack, when he heard the foot steps outside the door.

Kris raised his eyebrow, “I want to pick up my sister.” He said and forced himself to sit between Luhan and Seohyun. He pushed Luhan aside. “I will not let her sleep here. I don’t know what you may do to her.”

Luhan smacked Kris’ head, “You have dirty mind!! how can you think badly about me and Joohyun.” He said to Kris.

“Who said I have dirty mind about my sister? I can trust her, but I can’t trust you!!” Kris said.

“Oppa!!” Seohyun pouted, “Why you like this? I am not going to do anything bad with Luhan oppa.”

Kris patted her head, “Of course you will not. But this jerk will.” Kris said and the looked at Sehun and Yoona. “Well, I don’t know that both of you will afraid also!” he sneered them.

Sehun cleared his throat, “I am not afraid, though.” He said. “The people that you have to worry are them.” Sehun pointed Baekhyun and Chanyeol who still froze

“What happen to them?” Yoona asked Sehun, because Baekhyun and Chanyeol still froze

“It’s name freezed state, just let them. They will regain their consiousness after one hour.” Sehun explained briefly. And then he smirked, “At this state, you can kick him even without they realize.”

Sehun proved it with Kick Chanyeol , but Chanyeol didn’t move a bit. And then he kicked baekhyun’s .

“Yah!!!” Baekhyun yelled. “How many times I say do not kick my !!”

“You say he won’t move?” Luhan teased Sehun.

Sehun shrugged, “I forget he is really sensitive about his .” He said coldly.

“I say don’t kick my . How could you guys don’t have appreciation the the most fabolous in the world?” Baekhyun yelled frantically.

“It’s just a !!” Sehun said.

“Don’t you know that my is more precious than your feet?” he shouted to Sehun before he averted his gaze to Kris who sat there. “Ah!!” he yelled and crawled away, “How could you get in?”

“Just walk from the door.” Kris replied briefly.

“You..” he pointed Kris accusingly, “You are the one who make black out right?”

Kris rolled his eyes, “I don’t have superpower, you dumb!!”

“The why you came when black out and we watch the conjuring?” he squinted his eyes, “you commit the alliance with ghost right? You made the commitment with ghost!!”

“Whatever!” Kris said.

“Don’t whatever me. The ghost will haunt you forever!!”

“That’s right!!” D.O suddenly popped out somewhere beside Baekhyun.

“YAH!!” Baekhyun jumped back and crawled back. “Where are you from?”

D.O ignored him, “You.” He said to Kris, “You will have a bad luck if you didn’t believe in spirit. Look at him.” He pointed Sehun. “You know he got two malediction that he can’t get rid.”

Kris raised his eyebrow. “I don’t believe it.”

“What kind of curse?” Yoona asked Sehun.

Sehun sighed exhaustedly. “You don’t want to know.”

Seohyun suddenly laughed, “I think I know what are those curse.” Seohyun said suddenly.

“What?” Kris, Yoona, and Luhan asked together.

“If Sehun oppa has two, then Yoona eonni and Luhan oppa also have one of those curse.” Seohyun said suddenly, and the pointed Baekhyun and Chanyeol, “It’s Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa.”

Luhan and Yoona exchanged stare and her eyes wider in horror.

“YAH!!” Baekhyun yelled, “How could you say me as the curse?” Baekhyun yelled again to Sehun and D.O, “I am the one who give colour in your dull life!!”

Kris laughed, “Yeah, so colourful until confusing.” He said in sneered tone.

“Ah oppa!” Seohyun said suddenly, “Have you met Jessica eonni?” she asked Kris.

Kris stiffed, he hoped that no one realize that he just came back from sending Jessica home. He knew that Chanyeol ofcourse wanted to know about it, but he wouldn’t share any information with Chanyeol, he must be crazy if he told Chanyeol.

“Jessica, my princesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chanyeol suddenly snapped from his froze stated. “YAH! Bulldog, where is my princess?” he suddely asked Kris and glared at Kris.

“Daebak.” D.O said suddenly, “He didn’t need one hour again to consious.”

Sehun nodded, “I think we already had the main word.”

“Who?” Yoona asked innocently.

D.O looked at her, “You don’t know, the main word is that alien girl!!”

“Don’t call her alien girl!!” Chanyeol yelled to D.O, “she is not weird!!”

Kris laughed, altough he’s jessica fiancee, he admitted it Jessica sometime look like a person who came from other planet. She never afraid even to killer teacher, she spoke whatever she wanted, she did whatever she want. She was looked strong and though outside but actually fragile inside.

And somehow she suit really well in Kris arm. Kris still could feel her warmth although he didn’t hug her again.



Jessica tossed around in her bed, why out of the day she couldn’t sleep. She felt so restless,and so hot. She even blushed madly.

Bed was one of her favourite place, Jessica could sleep wherever and whenever she want, and usually once she’ on bed. She would sleep in count of second. But today she even couldn’t close her eyes.

Everytime she closed her eyes, she would imagine herself in Kris hug.

And even now, she heard what herself said to Kris.

Hug me for a while!

Oh my god, did she really say that to Kris? What was going on her mind just now? How could she ask Kris like that? Kris from all the people out there.

“Eish!!” Jessica sat in the middle of her bed, and messed her hair, “I must be crazy!!” she said to her self. “What are you thinking Jessica Jung?”

She had to admit it, that she liked the warmth from Kris hug. She could stay if not forever in his hug at least for one hours. She felt so calm, and she liked to hear Kris stable heart beat. Just like someone who would protect her forever.

She still could feel Kris rubbed her hair softly, his fragnance around her body. His scent made her calm, and warm and protected. She wanted to close her eyes and let the feeling flowed to her body.

Just like they didn’t need anyhug.

Jessica still could feel, Kris soft peck to her forehead.

“AISH!!” Jessica quickly dismissed that though. “Am I going to crazy?”

She glared to the innocent alpaca plushie, that had big eyes watch her. She felt like the alpaca laughed at her. Jessica grabbed the alpaca and slapped it. “Why you looking at me like that?” she asked the alpaca.

“That because your master gave you and so persistent!! I couldn’t sleep!!” Jessica tossed the alpaca to the floor.

“Ah!!” Jessica sreamed and put the pillow over her head.

Jessica was sured Kris plant a small kiss on her forehead, and the crazied thing that Jessica had a thought to give Kris kiss on his cheek!! Was she going crazy?

Why she became like this when she came to Korea? She never feel this way in London, and she didn’t like this feeling at all!! This feeling was so confusing, and didn’t have exact thing.

Jessica liked everything that had measurement!!

She even started talking with herself!! Like this?! She must be going crazy.

She pouted and picked the alpaca from the floor. “YaH!! Don’t be too close for me, okay?” She said to alpaca, “I will stay in Korea just for one year or even less. Once I can go to Julliard I will leave Korea without any delay!!” she warned the Alpaca.

She pinched the Alpaca ears, “Do you know I will go to Julliard soon, because it’s my dream my only dream.” She warned the alpaca, “And you and your master and with all this dumb feeling never exsist in my future plan!!”

Jessica knew something in her change, she cared more about another people, she felt more than in she was in London. For heaven sake, she even cry? She never cried in this 13 years.

Jessica always loved her loneliness, she resented another people existence near her, she never sleep if there is another person. But now, she didn’t really hate that.

She used to Chanyeol presence, with his crazy behaviour.

She even slept on Kris lap!!

She started to forget her loneliness.

and now she even talked to Alpaca plushie!!!

She did the things that she never do before. And in a part of her heart she was afraid to admit she started liking those things, and she was afraid she would get hurt again.

Jessica breath deeply. “Jessica Jung, get grip of youself!!” she ordered her mind. “You don’t need anyone, you don’t need anyone!!” she chanted that to herself.

“You don’t need friend. You are music prodigy! You live only for your music, you are genius in music.”

“No body love you Jessica. No one will love you except yourself! Love yourself only!” she said again, and squinted her eyes to the alpaca and tossed it aside.

She buried herself in her blanket, and tried to close her eyes while remembering all the magic word in her mind.

She tried really try!! But she ended up by picking the alpaca back, and hugged it for the first time she got it from Kris. “Just tonight, okay?” she said to alpaca, and shut her eyes again.



their crazy night will continue in the next chapter...

I will try update tomorrow or day after tomorrow. wait patiently okay?

and thank you for 30 upvote....

and all comment and more than 170 subcriber....

I really appreciate it...

hope you like this chapter also..