Chapter 33. the rooftop

Stop All the Pretend things

"I am not a girl who will give up what I want
And I am not a girl who would yield
Because thats the only reason I am alive"

-Jessica Jung

 

 

 

Jessica wanted to scream aloud, she's going to be crazy. Park Chanyeol really couldn’t leave her alone, he was following her like a lost puppy.

Jessica wanted to tell that dense boy thousand times that she didn’t need to cheat on something like that. She hated cheating, she never intended to get something that she didn’t deserve in the first place.

She didn’t learn so she wouldn’t do test, moreover the test had nothing to do about her education in Julliard. Julliard didn’t need business she only need her music talent.

The latter groaned, and threw herself to the school bench on the rooftop, that became her favourite place in school lately. Because the tree was shading the bench.

Actually she wanted to talk with Seohyun, and play some music sheet together because she was really impressed by her piano skills. But when she saw Luhan was there, she changed her mind.

 

 

She felt so confused even to herself. Jessica knew why exactly she didn’t go to school, it had something to do with the alpaca inside her room.
What the hell is she thinking when she accepted the alpaca?

Just because she was hugged by Kris it didn’t mean that she had to accept it?

And that hug? What does it mean?

Eish! She's going to crazy, if she kept thinking about something like this!!

The latter chose to close her eyes, and put the headphone, she had to clear her mind from unnecesary things like this. She played the Vivaldi classic music.

Just like another time, Jessica would feel calm and then she would fall a sleep, one of her hobby was sleeping. She could sleep whenever and wherever she wanted.

Jessica drowsiness was disturbed by someone who suddenly sat beside her, Jessica opened her eyes, and scream, “YAHH!”

And then she saw the annoying Kris sitting there, “What?” he asked.

The rainbow haired girl sighed, “What the hell are you doing here?” she asked coldly.

Kris squinted his eyes, “You should know something! I have this seat longer that you do!!! So, that is supposed to be my question.” Kris said to her.

Jessica rolled her eyes, and stood up, she had no energy to talk with Kris, she just wanted to sleep.

“Where are you going?” Kris asked her.

Jessica ignored him, and kept walking,  but before she could go for another step someone pulled her back. “Just stay here!” Kris said.

“Will you go?” Jessica asked him in annoyance.

Kris shook his head, “No.” he replied briefly.

“Then I will go.” Jessica said, she didn’t want Kris get too close to her, she just wanted to sleep. Library perhaps is the right choice.

“Just sit here!!” Kris pulled her again.

“Hear me! I am sleepy!!” Jessica yelled at him, “I want to sleep, and I can’t sleep if you are here.” She said frustatedly.

Kris sighed, “I won’t distrub you! So just sleep.”

Jessica clenched her teeth, she really wanted to hit this boy, arguing with him is just a waste of time. Before Jessica could do something, she was pulled down, and her head landed on Kris lap.

“Just sleep!” he said softly.

“What the-“

“If you don’t want to sleep, I will drag you to the class!!” Kris said, “And don’t try me Jessica, you know what can I do.” Kris said again.

Jessica hissed, she's stubborn but she ain’t the fool. She knew that Kris could do that, and she had no intention to experience the fool test again.

The latter felt annoyed by the warmness that creep in to her heart, and the way she liked how Kris rubbed her hair softly. “Stop caring about me!” Jessica said suddenly.

Kris frowned, “What do you mean? I don’t care about you!! You are just my soon-to-be fiancee.” He said at tone the fact only. Kris didn’t know why he was bothered too much about Jessica, why he wanted to take care of her? He just did whatever he thought.

“Just to inform you! Stop caring, because I can’t accept it all well, and I can’t care about you.” She said, “Don’t give me presents anymore! Don't greet me with 'happy birthday' anymore because I can’t give it back to you!” Jessica said again to tell Kris what she mean.

Kris felt his heart was clenched, “Don’t be too conceited!” he said. “I don’t care about you!”

“Good!” Jessica said, “Then I will give back your stupid plushie.” She said.

“Damn it!!” Kris cursed, “It's just a birthday present! It has no meaning, so just accept it!!” Kris yelled to her, but he didn’t let her sit up when she wanted.

He put her head back to his lap once more.

“Yeah, if that's what you are really mean.” Jessica said, and she had urged to talk to Kris, she is rude and selfish, Jessica never care about other people except her self, but somehow she had to warn Kris about her.

“I will only be in Korea for a short time.” She said again. “and I never intend to be someone's fiancee or something like that. I just take benefit from you, so I can go quickly.” Jessica said again.

Kris rolled his eyes, just like he cared, he choose to ignored the clenched feeling that he felt hearing the cold words from Jessica. how devasted he was. “Yeah, yeah I know.”

“Good!”Jessica closed her eyes, and kept silent for long time.

And Kris knew that she was already sleeping tightly, this girl is really something. She could sleep so quick like that.

Kris didn’t know anything about Jessica, whether who is the real her. But one things that Kris knew is she's not as bad as she seemed to be.

She's honest, and has integrity, she choose not to cheat on test because she didn't study for it. She's brave and reckless, Kris didn’t know which one is more dominant but yeah...she's like that.

And Jessica had a dream, a determination. Kris didn’t know what is it, perhaps in music?

Kris soothed Jessica’s hair, who was the real her? What was her identity? Is she really Luhan’s long lost relatives? Who were her parents? Oh my god, Kris didn’t even know where she lived.

She never told anyone, she had no friends.

“What should I do to you?” Kris asked Jessica in soft tone. Because even Kris himself was confused.



sorry for the short update but at least I could do double update..

because you were curious about Jessica's feeling I give you the hint. and we didn't know much about Jessica positive side, but I try to make from Kris POV about Jessica.

hope you like this chapter...

and I am sorry if the chapter not much comedy because I am in mourn.

Usually I don't like cat but someday a little stray cat come to our home and my mom started to feed the stray cat..

at first I don't really care but from day to day, I feed the cat too, even the food that I bought from restaurant..

I don't know I grow attached to the cat, until today the cat is dying...T.T

I'm feeling down...I have a liitle energy to make playfull scene. so the chapter become blue also

Please leave the comment if you love this chapter might be I will gained more energy from you guys.. thank you...

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/19/2014 6:41pm