Characters

Stop All the Pretend things

1.    Jung Jessica (Jung Sooyeon)
A foulmouthed-girl, ignorant, rude and rather fearless. She says whatever she wanted to say. Most of the time, she says she's trusting anyone. She knew what she wanted to do. A music prodigy and apparently earns a lot from it.

 

2.     Kris Seo(Wu)
Kris is a bully at school, really arrogant, and like to despise others. He's also a trouble maker, who's not afraid to go against the school regulation. He had tendency to spend a lot of money and be selfish. But he really cares about his friends, and has a very soft heart towards the stranded dog or cat.


3.    Im Luhan
Jessica's half brother. An intelligent, perfect man who is believes to be a perfect fit in leading the family. A bit arrogant, and have a really high pride because of he knew, they'te are the only 
heirs of KC group, together with his twin sister, Yoona. He's really determined to chase Jessica away. Luhan was bethrothed since he was 10 years of age with Seo Joo-Hyun, Kris' little sister who is only a year younger than him. He cherish and adore his fiancee so much, and one of the people that he could trust.

 

4.    Im Yoona
Jessica's half sister. She is 180 degree opposite of Jessica. A well-mannered, beautiful, legitimate daughter of Im family. Yoona has bad habits she hid well, also she's easily pissed off hence she faced lot of arguements with Jessica. She had the urge to win over everything from Jessica. She was engaged with Oh Sehun, and seems to have put a lot of hope in their relationship.

 


5.    Oh Sehun
Sehun was Yoona fiancee since he was 17 years old. His father was the owner of medical hospital in Korea, he had no objection according his engagement with Yoona, he just knew that he had an obligation to strenghten his family's financial connections. He started to doubt his own opinion after meeting Jessica, he was amazed at how the latter speaks. He planned to cancel his engagement with Yoona after realizing his actual feelings. 

 


6.    Seo Joo-Hyun (Seo-Hyun)
Joo-Hyun is Kris’s little sister, who's a year younger than him. She's very upright but cheerful and bright making her the apple of her family's eyes. All of her other brothers are very protective of her. Although she had no feelings toward Luhan, she willingly accepts the engagement. Later on she started to develop feeling for Luhan even though she didn’t like the way he dealt with his half sister.

 


7.    Kim Minseok

Minseok is one of  the closest friends of Kris and Luhan, he is a member of the Student Council Committee, his father is an owner of Automobile Company. Minseok was the most easy going among the group, but he could be strict if the situation calls. Minseok put so much attention to his studies, focusing on everything including scholarship programs.

 

 

8.    Kim Taeyeon
She a scholar in their school, most of the times opposed Luhan for the first place. She is so polite and sometimes lack confidence, she is hardworking and kind, also selfless one. She did so many work for student counsil helping Minseok. She was intimidated by Jessica long before she could make friends with her since the latter is someone she wants to be friends with.

 

 

9.    Kwon Yuri
She is Taeyeon's bestfriend, since the former helped her in the Junior High school while she was bullied by another girl. Yuri  hates Yoona's character because Yoona always use someone to get what she wants. At first she tried so hard to get close with Jessica, but she after was rejected, later on she tried to understand Jessica personality well.

 


10.    Do Kyungsoo
Sehun’s best friend. He has a hidden place behind the school back yard’s that he often visit. He was obsessed with the mysterious things since he was young, sometimes he was the moodmaker who put ease in the awkward situation. He thinks Jessica is from another planet because of her personality. He used to call Jessica an alien girl.

 

 

11. Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol is Kyungsoo's best friend and the mood maker. He can easily lift up the aura  his bright and jolly personality and sometimes worse because of he is dense. Actually, he is not dense but just some times make him self not to care, because he is afraid to get more involve with the situations. He fell in love with Jessica right after they first met after seeing how the Blondie fearlessly argued with the School Head Master with regards her bold hair color.

 

 

12. Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun is Luhan and Yoona's cousin. He is really good friend with Chanyeol and Sehun but he's scared of DOing weird things. Sometimes he scolds Chanyeol because of his dense behaviour but sometimes he is the one who had the idea as troublemaker. He always acted as a mature people when Taeyeon around but always failed and ended up as a fool. He is the first person who realize Sehun's real feelings and help him to cover it.

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/11/2014 7:13 pm