Chapter 21. She is soo perfect.

Stop All the Pretend things

I am young but never underestimate me..
I can do everything for the girl
 I love the most...
~Luhan~

Luhan knew that he was too paranoid but she hated it when Seohyun laughed with Sehun. Yeah he was jealous and he wouldn’t deny it at least to himself.

Luhan seldom to meet Sehun and he wasn’t really close with him. But he knew that Sehun hardly to laugh but he was always the introvert one. The expression that Luhan always see just his poker face.

What make he and Seohyun laugh?

Luhan couldn’t do anything about it, it was not like Seohyun provoke it. Seohyun yeah just be herself. The uptight, demure, and innocent girl. She didn’t need to do something to attact Luhan or other man.

“Ckckck!” Baekhyun suddenly cut Luhan daydream and lie down beside Luhan who was staring his phone. “The phone would be shy if you keep staring on it!” he said.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked the flea, who suddenly enter his room. “and get off of my bad.” He kicked Baekhyun until he fell on the floor.

“Yah!” Baekhyun whimpered in pain and rubbed his , “It’s pain!”

Luhan hissed, “Serve you right! No one could touch my bed!” he said and sat down, beware if Baekhyun was gonna jump on his bed again. If baekhyun  did he had to kick him really hard.

His bed was so precious, Luhan never let anyone to touch his bed. Only he and he only who could touch the bed.

Yeah, well actually and Seo Joohyun, his future wife.

“If I became stupid I know who to blame.” Baekhyun mumbled, and pull the chair, “The almighty Im Luhan, the one who like to hit me and kick me.”

Luhan gawked, “You already stupid from the start, and your was in pain not your head.” He said to his cousin, “where is your brain? In your ?”

“YES!” baekhyun exclaimed, “Half of my brain is in my . Don’t you see my really y?” Baekhyun turned around and showing his to Luhan that cover by jeans.

Luhan kicked his again, “You! I don’t want to see your !”

“Don’t kick my ! I’ve already said my brain is in my !” he yelled frantically, he rubbed his again, “You have no appreciation to the art that God created.”

Art? That called art? He was really too confidence with his own self. Sometimes Luhan confused why he had the same blood with Baekhyun, and no strange things if Baekhyun was Chanyeol best friend.

They had the same stupid behaviour!

But the question was why Sehun wanted to be friended with Baekhyun and Chanyeol? Also D.O. three of them was the freak, so the conclusion Sehun also the freak one.

“What are you doing here?” he asked Baekhyun again, choosing to left the discussion.

Baekhyun shrugged, “Halmoni said to gather together.” He said, based on what his father had said to him. “But the elder said that want to speak alone first.”

“So you decided to distrub me?” Luhan asked him, “Why don’t you go to Yoona’s place?”

Baekhyun looked at Luhan with the big eyes and shock expression, “You want me to get kill by Yoona?” Yoona could be scary for sometimes. Especially when Baekhyun came and distrub her relax time.

“You deserve it!” Luhan jumped out from his bed, “Get out!” he chased Baekhyun away.

“whyyyyy?” he whined like puppy and aegyo. “I just arrive...” he pleaded Luhan with his famous puppy eyes.

Luhan sighed, “I want to pick Seohyun, and there’s no way I let you alone in my room!” Luhan said and pulled the boy from the chair.

“I will not do anything! I promise let me stay!” he begged Luhan, “I will not touch your bed.” He said again and hugging Luhan leg. “Kay? I will sleep in sofa.” He pointed the white sofa in corner of the room.

Luhan stared him with flat tone, “Remember the last time I let you in my room?” Luhan asked him, “I have to repaint all my room because you decide to play with the tomatoes with Chanyeol!” Luhan reminded him

“B..but it was when I was 13. I promise willnot do that!”

Yeah, Luhan never will believe Baekhyun again. Baekhyun always had the crazy idea in his mind. The tomato incident was after they watched the vampire movie, and he was too absorb, so he played with tomato sauce, and then 15 minutes later he played with real tomatoes.

That making Luhan’s room full of red stained like blood. And Luhan hated tomato!! He was still trauma, but that wasn’t the only one.

When they were 14, Baekhyun decided to make surprise for Yoona and painted her room with deer drawing. He brought the black paint, brown, and red. But the pain was dripped to floor, so the rather became beautiful the room became mess, and after the failure Baekhyun ‘creative’ mind making it as abstract painting.

That was the first time Yoona explode in anger! The worst things he was using the new Vera wang gown of Yoona to wiped the droplet on the floor!
So the conclusion, spare yourself from him!

“You are still having 13 years old brain!” Luhan spatted coldly and dragged the boy out, while locking his room! “No one could enter this room! Now go shoo!” Luhan shook his foot to make the boy go away!

“Luhan!” baekhyun whined again..with his pitiful voice. And stubbornly hug Luhan feet! Luhan just walked away while the latter kept complaining, until at the the corridor, Yoona get out from her room.

“What are you two doing?” She asked Luhan and Baekhyun who was still hugging Luhan leg.

Okay she knew Baekhyun was freak but why Luhan also like that?

Luhan grabbed Baekhyun collar like a puppy and shove him to Yoona. Yoona stumbled back because of Baekhyun weight but manage to hug him also. “YAH!” she yelled to Luhan.

“You take care of him, dongseng.” He said to Yoona. “Don’t let him enter any room, okay? Or you remember the accident when you were 14.” Luhan reminded her.

Yoona cringed and pushed Baekhyun back to Luhan, “No! you take care of him!” she said.

“I don’t have time, Yoona! I have to pick up Seohyun.” Luhan replied her, and pushed Baekhyun backed to Yoona. “Just tied him somewhere!”

Baekhyun eyes became bigger, like puppy, “Yah! Am I a dog?” he yelled.

The twin ignored him and just keep bickering who will take care of Baekhyun both of them had the trauma because of Baekhyun. But not the problem finished a maid called them.

“Young Master Luhan and Baekhyun, Young Lady Yoona, Madam called you!” the maid said.

Three of the teenager shut their mouth, it was time and they knew if they were called, so the elder had finished speaking and it was the time for them to know the result.

Yoona and Luhan exchanged gaze, they had the bad feeling about it, it surely about the Jessica jung who had appeared, Luhan and Yoona just afraid how it would be became.

As the successor of Im group Luhan couldn’t accept if Jessica going to be part of the family. She was the reason that his family became mess. The stock could drop, the alliance with Oh could ruin.

Baekhyun might be not dangerous but not his father. They hold quite big shared in Im group! The family could be ruin...

Luhan couldn’t let it!



Seohyun tapped her feet on the ground in front of the studio after the piano class. Luhan said he would pick her up a little bit late, but he said she had to wait for him now!

He said the family meeting would finish soon, and Seohyun already asked her driver to go home so she couldn’t call him again. He had family also.
She was bored.

Seohyun averted her gaze to the opposite of the street when she saw Jessica who stood in front of music shop. Perhaps she liked music also.

Seohyun smiled widely, and she crossed the street, to greet her. At least they had the same interest. Seohyun heard that Jessica didn’t get sleepy in Kim Jong Kook seongsaengnim class. So it was mean that she loved music also.

“Hi Jessica-ssi.” Seohyun bowed politely to Jessica.

Jessica was frowning to see the girl in front of her, “Ah you miss Seo-joohyun! What a coincidence!” she said to that girl. And keep looking to the music shop.

“Do you play instrument too?” Seohyun asked her but she just nodded coldly not bothering to answer Seohyun, “I play piano, which instrument you play?” Seohyun kept trying to talk with her.

“Violin!”

“Really?” Seohyun beamed in happiness, “do you want to go to my studio?” she asked her, “We have violin class also.”

That was the first time Seohyun saw the slight of interested to people that she talk to. “You are playing piano, are you composing song also?” she showed her interest side to Seohyun.

Seohyun pouted, “Unfortunately not! I still couldn’t! Do you compose music also? While you were in London, I mean.” She said to Jessica wanted the converstation kept going.

Jessica nodded, and frowned, “Why don’t you learn?”

“I’m trying now. Can I hear one of your song?” she asked again to Jessica. “I really like the music, might be we could do duet....”

“I’m not doing the duet things. I am single violinst.” She said coldly.

“Oh..” Seohyun smiled dread a little. “But playing in group is fun too, Jessica-ssi.” She said politely, “why don’t we exchange our favourite sheet...I like bach.”

Now Jessica seem so interested also, “Vivaldi.”

Before Seohyun could say anything again someone pulled her off, “Joohyun-ah!” she was knowing that voice, and she smiled to Luhan who was standing there.

His hair a little bit messy, and he was looked worry.

“O-oppa.”

“I think you already gone home!” he said softly.

Seohyun shook her head, “I was waiting for oppa! And I meet Jessica-ssi, oppa know? Jessica ssi played instrument also.”

Luhan just nodded coldly to Jessica. “Oh.” and he said to Seohyun, “Let’s go!” he pulled her arm.

“But oppa...”

“Please, let’s go!” Seohyun know there was something wrong with Luhan, Luhan was usually the people who polite to stranger even but he treated Jessica like a germ that he hate.

Seohyun frowned. She didn’t like it, from the start she realized that Luhan never like Jessica but she didn’t know until that extent.

“Oppa what’s wrong?” she asked when they arrived at the car.

Luhan looked at her with undescribable gaze, like he had a burden, “Oppa, are you sad?” Seohyun asked him slowly.

Luhan shook his head, and patted Seohyun head, “Nothing wrong, Joohyun-ah.”

“are you sure oppa? You have problem in your family?”

Luhan knew what’s wrong with his family, and he knew it. He just afraid that the secret would separate him with Seohyun. Although his grandmother said it wouldn’t do anything about his engagement with Seohyun but he was afraid Seohyun would see him in another light.

So he asked her grandmother to let him tell Seohyun first!

Luhan pulled Seohyun closer to him and wrapped her body with his arm.

“Oppa!” Seohyun blushed. Luhan never hugged her before in front of lot of people, or personally because they were awkward each other. The last time there was because of Seohyun’s sad, and not for long time, but this hug was long enough.

Long enough until Seohyun could hear his heart beat and she felt warm.

“Just stay like this a little longer, okay?” Luhan asked her softly. He wanted to gain strength, and hoping Seohyun wouldn’t push him away because of the secret. Because of what Luhan will do to maintain his family wealth.

Because Luhan was really need Seohyun.

He was young he knew but he was certain for his entire live, he need Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded slowly and hug him back, while closing her eyes.

Little did they knew there was a pair of eyes that look at them instensely, and felt didn’t comfort with it..a hard clenched in the owner heart, a feeling that he couldn’t deny again...

And another pair who looked bored but know everything about that two people and one people who watched them. And the owner though that was ridiculous for hoping something that you couldn’t get...


Actually guys I wanted to update at monday, but I want to update the Seohan moment and the twin plus baekhyun moment...

and what happen in the room will be in the flashback in upcoming chapter and beware to sad Jessica..

because author is in pain now...

this is because....

I sprained my ankles! ( Just like Jessica!! LOL) but if Jessica kicked the wall, I slipped from my house stair.

I was in hurry so I didn't see the car toy that my cousin left in stair and I ended with sprain my ankles...

he was sooo dumb!! and I am too because blaming 4 years old children..

so I visited doctor...and I couldn't walk properly, I pratically hop with one foot! hhh...

Wait for the update okay? on monday or tuesday...

thank you for my new chinguu...who was wanted to make wallpaper

suekoroyu94

and all the subcriber and the comment and upvote...I really appreciate it...(deep bow)

hope you love this chapter...Seohan lover..