Chapter. 32 Feeling

Stop All the Pretend things

My parents never forced me to do something
It’s just me who always obey them
It’s just me who hate conflict to fight about what I dream

-Oh Sehun

 

 

 

Sehun didn’t know what to think but he had to say that part of him was amazed by Jessica, who was definitely living by her own style.

She didn’t budge when the teachers yelled at her after seeing the new hair colour, even when she said that it will not concern her study, she really did it.That trouble maker.

He's so sure that she would get detention until the end of the day, yeah. Sehun never get it if you could avoid conflict from obeying the stupid rule just do that.

Conflicts need a lot of energy and time. That was not pratical for life. In their worlds it’s much easier for you to live when you obey the family.

Sehun then entered the drama club room, when he saw Seohyun was laying down her head to the table. It's not so Seohyun.

He chuckled and walked closer. He knocked softly several time on the table, the girl slowly lifted her head. “Oh, oppa! How was your test?” Seohyun asked him.

“I guess it’s fine. Yours?” Sehun asked her. “Did something happen Seohyun-ah?”

The latter sighed, and pouting, “Why don’t I have an Eonni?” Seohyun asked suddenly. Out of the topic,

Sehun lift his eyebrow, “Well you have three Oppa.” He said.

“That’s why oppa!! I couldn’t tell them everything!!” Seohyun said, and put her chin on the table again, “I’m so confused...”

“What are you confused about?” he asked before sitting beside her.

It's a first, usually he would sit in front of her, but for today, he wanted to sit beside her. “Oppa won’t laugh if I tell you?”

Seeing her so serious, made Sehun wanted to laugh. But he held himself, he doesn't want to upset her. “Why you didn’t tell Luhan?” Sehun asked her.

As soon as the question get out from his mouth, Sehun felt something bitter. The feeling that he hated the most.

“Because this is all due to Luhan oppa.” Seohyun mumbled.

Sometimes, Sehun was pitying Seohyun, she had no one to tell, even though Luhan is almost with her every day. She did have friend, but Sehun doubted if she even had a best friend.

“Okay, you can tell me.”

“But promise me, oppa! You wouldn’t laugh?” Seohyun squinted her eyes. “If oppa laughed, I will not speak with oppa anymore,” she threatened. And then she showed her pinky finger.

Sehun nodded. “Promise.”  Sehun interlaced his pinky finger with her.

“I..”Seohyun exhaled, “I don’t know but I am changing oppa.”

“Changing?” Sehun titled his head in confusion.

“everytime, Luhan oppa touched me, I felt like my heart will explode oppa. My heart beat two times faster, and I am afraid Luhan oppa would hear that.” Seohyun said, “Before when Luhan oppa came to my house, I am happy but I feel comfort too. But yesterday, I am happy too, oppa but somehow the simple gesture made my heart flustered.”

Sehun felt Seohyun stabbed a dagger to his heart, he felt a clenched in there.

“I don’t know but I don’t want him to go home so quickly..” Seohyun blushed, “Sometimes, I wonder what if I hold his hand. I've always want to, oppa!” Seohyun said.

“I...I sometimes I wish he will hold my hand always.” She said. “What happened? Do think I like him?” Seohyun asked him, “But I always like him, though.” Seohyun said.

Sehun just kept silent, althought he clenched his fist below the table. He didn’t trust his voice to say anything.

“Why can’t I be comfortable again just like before?” Seohyun asked him again. “Just like Oppa and I?”

Sehun wanted to disagree with it! He wanted Seohyun to know what he feels for her just like how she is feeling now towards her fiancee. But he knew Seohyun would be confuse. Even her didn’t understand her own feeling.

“Oppa are you okay?” she asked him, since he's being silent, “Am I boring you, oppa? Sorry.” she looked down.

Sehun snapped himself, “No it’s okay.” he said, and forced a smile, “I think you really need an Eonni. Because I don’t know what to say too.” He was lying.

The first time in his life, Oh sehun was lying to Seohyun. He couldn’t bring himself to tell Seohyun. He wanted to tell her what she felt perhaps, a hint to the serious matter, the rational part of his brain said he must tell Seohyun.

But his mouth became stiff, and every words that he wanted to say became sour and bitter in his mouth. He had to calm down himself, “Seohyun-ah, I'll just go to toilet first, okay?” Sehun asked Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded cutely, he quickly walked away from the place when someone stopped him, “Pathetic.” Jessica said.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun asked her in a sharp tone.

“Actually I am not the person who loves to meddle in this, but I think you are really pathetic.” She said, “Someone who lie to himself and to the other, someone who's coward enough to even admit it to himself about his feelings.”

Sehun glared at her, “Are going to say that you better than me? Aren't you a trouble maker? The mysterious unknown girl who had no manners.”

“Yes, I am. But I know what I wanted in live, and I am fighting for it. You lived your life for yourself, not for your family.” She said in cold tone also, before leaving Sehun, stiff.

He walked to the male toilet but before he could enter the toliet he met Luhan who was walking to the drama club room. Sehun walked passed him like nothing happened, same things goes with Luhan, he decided ignore seeing.

Sehun walked to the toilet and watched him self in the mirror. Pathetic. Yes that was what Jessica said and he admitted it to himself.

He really looked pathetic.

He always thought ignoring things would make the problem disappear, just like his feelings and Sehun thought it will disappear.

Stupid, if really want this feeling to disappear, he had to admit it first and avoid Seohyun. But he couldn’t do both of it.

He simply just couldn’t stay away from Seohyun, he would meet her when she was in the drama club or in the studio. He would silently watch Luhan picked her up.

He felt contented that although for a while he could see Seohyun, but these days, he wanted to spend the time more with her.

He's supposedly thinking about Yoona more, but he couldn’t do that. He couldn’t picture Yoona in his mind. Many people said Yoona is more beautiful than Seohyun. But Sehun admitted he always think Seohyun much more beautiful than Yoona.

Now, if he wanted to stop the feeling then damn Jessica right...

He had to admit his feelings.

Oh sehun already fell in love to Seo JooHyun.



Yoona walked to Sehun who was still sitting in cafetaria, “Sehun-ah.” She called Sehun.

“Oh, yoona.” He said with his poker face, “How was your test?” he asked Yoona.

Yoona felt something off about Sehun, he still had the poker face but he seemed distracted by something. “Good, I guess. Why did you sit beside D.O again?” she asked him.

Sehun shrugged, “You ask Park Chanyeol. What did he do?” he said.

Yoona chuckled, “I think I know. And you let him seeing your paper?” Yoona asked him again, she titled her head, “Why don’t you just teach them?”

Sehun rolled his eyes, “I choose jump from himalaya, rather than teach them.”

Yoona laughed when she saw the horrified expression in Sehun face, “How about you teach me?” Yoona asked Sehun. She already decided to spend lot of time with Sehun.

Sehun frowned like thinking something, and Yoona bited her lower lips because she was waiting in nervousness, “You can teach me at my home, and we could invite Baekhyun too.” Yoona suggested.

Sehun looked at her, “No! I will teach you but no Byun Baekhyun!!” he said.

Yoona laughed although she felt relieved Sehun didn’t reject her, “Why are you allergic with Baekhyun? He's your bestfriend right?”

“And he is your cousin, right? But that doesn’t mean sometimes I don't want to throw him out from the window.” Sehun said in flat tone, but Yoona found it so funny because of the words.

“Yeah, Baekhyun could be very annoying sometimes.” Yoona said, “Luhan and I sometimes felt ashamed to admit him as our cousin.”

“I know your feeling, and I won’t blame you if you wanted to disown him as your cousin.”

And that time Yoona bursted in laughter, “You are so mean. Then you will disown him as your bestfried?”

“I’ve done it.” Sehun said and a hint of laughter in his voice, although he seem so distracted. “But you think? He is like the gum in your shoe.”

“Yeah, he will stick to you until you die.” Yoona commented.

“Yes, and I still have Park Chanyeol and Do kyungsoo to take care of.” Sehun said.

“I don’t know if it is a nice friendship or a curse.” Yoona said again, “But I think that is nice to have best friends like them.”

“They are curse, my curse for the whole life.” Sehun laughed more, and that make Yoona felt so happy, she loved how Sehun laughed, how his eyes became cresent, and how his lips curl.

“Curse?”

“Yes, trust me. It is curse, Seohyun-ah.” And that time Yoona stopped laughing. She gazed blankly to Sehun.

“It's Yoona, I am not Seohyun.” She said.

Sehun seemed guilty, “Sorry.” he mumbled, “I just meet Seohyun at drama club and we talk so yeah..”

Yoona tried to smile and gulped the bitter pill in , “It’s okay. So meet me at my home okay?” Yoona confirmed before she decided to order food with Sehun.

Yes, Sehun just slipped, he chatted so much with Seohyun so it was natural for him to wrong call the name. Yoona convienced herself, he was wronged and the test perhaps distract him.

No need to suspicious about it. She wasn’t enough time with Sehun so naturally Sehun would call the close people with him. He treated Seohyun like her own sister though...



Update again...Actually I want to update it last night, but I ended up upating my other FF, the blood's line.

have you see it?

sorry if you are disappointed, I will try to update soon.

okay?

hope you love this chapterr...

ah..btw thanks for 125 subcriber and 22 upvoter and  your comment by your comment I becae eager to update..

Thank you, all.....

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/19/2014 6:04pm