Chapter 75. Cheesy love song and Lunch war

Stop All the Pretend things

Sometimes for other people it cheesy
But for other it just how they express their love.
~Park Chanyeol~



For the first time in her life, Jessica couldn’t pay enough attention about music. What Kim Jong-Kook explained just passed like wind to her since she didn’t see Sehun and Yoona in class after the first class. She cursed inwardly, what did Sehun do to Yoona?

She bit her lower lips while tapping her ballpoint on the table surface. She wanted to know where Oh Sehun took Yoona. And she wanted to bang her head to care so much, since when she cared too much about someone else? What happened to mind your own business?

Korean weather was really for her own brain. Weather? Jessica was doubt about it again. When in London no one care enough to her, she was just cold , no one wanted be friended with her, once she said leave her alone the they would leave her alone.

While, In  korean, some people just clung to her like she was the life boat. Why? She hadn’t change right? She was the same Jessica? she was brutally honest Jessica?

She despised lie above of everything but now she could see the honesty hurt so many people? Yoona, Sehun and then who again? Seohyun? Luhan? Just because the feeling.

She didn’t want to change!! Never! She wouldn’t let people hurt her again liked the five years old Jessica. she hated change so much! She didn’t want it yet her heart wasn’t as cold as she wanted.

For the first time in her life, she wanted to skip Music class, she wanted to play violin to release her emotion, perhaps she would compose. She sighed heavily.

“ah..ah, test!!” she looked up to the platform where Park Chanyeol sat down and held a guitar in his hand, beside him Baekhyun also held the mic. Jessica raised the eyebrow looking them.

“Today, I want to give the present for someone special.” Chanyeol said shamelessly, “I will sing a song for my eternal Love”

“Pfft!” Baekhyun snorted, “I sing all the song you just play guitar and rapping!!” he said.

Chanyeol glared at him, “YAH!! You said you will help me!! Just shut up!!” Chanyeol argued and tried the guitar, “The song is titled XOXO, by exo.” Chanyeol said, “Hope you will enjoy it.” he added before winked the audiences.

Jessica wanted to leave the room suddenly but Chanyeol started to play his guitar, and Baekhyun started to sing a first note, then it started to attarct Jessica attention.

Baekhyun did have the good voice that suit the guitar that Chanyeol play, the atmoshpere suddenly became so bright and playful, like you walk under the sun with the sun hat, and flowerry dress. You held the ice cream in your hand then someone waited for you on the sidewalk to confess??

She never knew that feeling, but why she felt so light? And something happen in her stomach. Jessica could felt it in each melody both of Baekhyun and Chanyeol perform.

Did it because the song was well composed? Or because both of Baekhyun and Chanyeol delivered the emotion?

Should I take courage and tell you?
My ugly hand writing, this embarassing letter
These four words arenot enough
Like a man, I ‘ll show you through my action

Jessica felt a little bit strange when she understood what Chanyeol rapped, lightheaded?

Nah, why he must added the confusion to her heart?  She hated it!! she hated feeling but somehow it washed her.  She looked to his shining eyes when he rapped and sing.

Jessica just didn’t know that someone else in the room didn’t feel lighthearted. He eyed Chanyeol with glare that could freeze the water in room, and seeing Jessica blank face, he could’t know what Jessica feel, but he knew that this song was obviously devoted to Jessica.

Kris wanted to drag Jessia out from the room before the atmosphere become so much pink again, he wanted to beat Chanyeol but impossible in the class. Not to mention Kim Jong Kook seongsaengnim would beat him back, may be.

So he just threw the coldest stare he had to oblivious Chanyeol.



No best time for the student aside from the lunch break, Jessica was impatient to go to rooftop and clear her mind. she sneaked out from music class before Chanyeol caught her.

She walked to the rooftop, she took out her phone and choose some song when suddenly someone caught her arm, “What the hell?” Jessica spatted to that damn person.

“Follow me.” Kris dragged her.

Jessica yanked her arm, “Am I your stupid dog?” she hissed, “I don’t want.”

“It’s lunch time, we should eat lunch together.” Kris hissed back to her.

Jessica glared to him, “Since when I must eat stupid lunch with you?” she spatted.

“since today, I am your fiancee.” Kris gritted his teeth, his mood just worsened. Why couldn’t Jessica shut up and just eat lunch with him?

Jessica gave him the cold stare, “I don’t think you are.” She said coldly, and looked at Kris hand on her arm, “Now screw off.”

“No! you choose it you walk to cafetaria with me or I will drag you.” Kris said without intimidate with Jessica cold stare, he wasn’t other who afraid of her. He was Kris seo the Smhigh biggest bully.

“I choose go to rooftop.” Jessica ignored him and tried to walk away from Kris, she didn’t need more complicated things in her mind aside from what happened to Yoona and Sehun.

Kris squinted his eyes in suspicious, “Why you want to go to rooftop?” he asked.

“None of your business.” She retorted shortly, she didn’t want to explain herself.

“Is it because of your little puppy?” Kris asked her again.

“Puppy?” Jessica gapped, “Since when I have puppy?” now, what the hell Kris talked about? Since when Jessica had puppy. She never liked any kind of animal, include puppy.

Kris rolled his eyes, “Don’t play dumb with me!! Park Chanyeol!!” he yelled.

“What-the-..”

“What the yeah? He sang for you in class right? I bet you are his special someone? What do you feel?” he taunted her, he didn’t know but he hated when Chanyeol got Jessica attention. Jessica was his fiancee not chanyeol.

Jealous?

Kris mocked that though, he wasn’t jealous.

“None of your business!” Jessica barked back, “Let go!!” she tried to get free from Kris’ arm.

“Where are you going? You will eat lunch at me!!” he dragged her to the cafetaria.

“!!” Jessica cursed, “Let go this instance, or I will stab your neck!! And took out your vocal cord!!” she threatened him.

“Try it!!” Kris spatted back, “I’m sick of you and your attitude!! You want to meet Chanyeol right?”

Jessica was sick also to get accused of something that she didn’t do, she squinted her eyes, “Yes!! I want to meet him!! What will you do?”

Kris fummed in anger but ignore her and dragged her to the cafetaria, where the students crowded, “I will not let my fiancee cheated on me!!”

“I am not your fiancee!!” Jessica denied it.

Kris looked at her boredly, “Say it to your grandmother! We are fiancee whole seoul know about it!!” he said.

“But not me!!” she said, “I will not in Korea anymore!! I will go to Julliard after this stupid game end.”

Kris glared to her, Julliard, since days ago that girl always talk about Julliard, in america right? What the hell the girl would do there? What did she mean with game.

Too much question.

“Then act like my fiancee now!!”

“Why would I?”

They didn’t realize that they quite attarcted some attention, Kris dragged her to the corner of the cafetaria where Luhan and Seohyun sat side by side.
Kris dumped her to the chair and sat beside her, practically trap her so she couldn’t get out.

Luhan and Seohyun looked at each other in the confusion, “Kris what happen here?” Luhan asked him.

“Ask your dumb sister who skip the lunch.” Kris pointed out to Jessica.

Luhan frowned, Okay his relationship with Jessica was getting better but he never volunteered to talk with her. “Why you drag her?” Luhan asked him.

Jessica laughed with sarcasm, “Suddenly he want to play doll house with fiancee act!!”

“You are really my fiancee, Damn it!!”

“Do I care?” Jessica asked him with cold tone.

Seohyun looked to two people in front of her who bicker, Kris seemed care so much about Jessica. Kris never made any fuss if someone skip lunch, only Seohyun, but now he wanted to eat with Jessica. didn’t it mean something?

Seohyun thought She better do something before Kris and Jessica attracted attention more, if she let them they will only bicker.

Seohyun sighed, “Oppa,what do you want to eat?” Seohyun asked her brother, “I will take it for you.” She said.

Luhan shook his head, and held Seohyun’s hand, “No. I will take it, you eat here. What do you want?” he asked the both of people.

“as usual.” Kris said in flat tone, he wasn’t really picky, he couldn’t take it alone because Jessica would escape.

“You?”

Jessica glared to Luhan, “His eyeball, with caesar sauce and his brain with salad!!” she said cynically. Luhan almost bursted out in laugh, with the bloody lunch Jessica wanted.

“I think you will like the usual Kris have.” He said neutrally.

“Whatever!” Jessica folded her arms under her chest, she wouldn’t eat it! she didn’t have appetite. She just wanted to skip the class lunch and played her violin, she hated when she had feeling, she confused, and Kris just became the obstacle!!

“Eonni, you can’t skip lunch.” Seohyun tried to speak softly, to Jessica, “you will get sick.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Just skip one lunch will not make you sick.” She said to her, “I can survive without lunch.”

Seohyun nodded, “But it is not healthy, Lunch is important so we can have energy until night.” She explained.

“UP to you.” She said, “I don’t have appetite, but your stupid-moronic-foolish that unfortunately you must call brother force me here!!”

“I am not stupid.” Kris denied

“Said the one who rank 96th.” Jessica retorted.

“Better than who rank 98th.”

Seohyun looked to Kris and Jessica who bicker loudly, “Please stop it, Eonni, Oppa.” She pleaded, because lot of student looked to them. “Many people see us.”

“Tell him to let me go!” Jessica ordered Seohyun.

Kris just ignored her but everytime Jessica wanted to stand, he would pull her down to sit again. Until Luhan came with two tray of food. “Here.” He put down the tray.

Jessica just glared to the tray without any intention to eat it, she really didn’t have simple appetite, she just wanted to be alone. Why she had to eat when she didn’t hungry? No one ever care whether she ate or not. her maids in London always preapre food at exact time no matter Jessica wanted to eat or not.

They knew that when she needed to eat she can eat. Jessica took care of herself well, and now she didn’t have any apptite for lunch.

“Eat!!” Kris ordered her.

Jessica smirked, “Why don’t you eat all? Since you want to...” before she could finish her mocking, Kris shoved food in to . Jessica glared because Kris cover with his palm.

“Chew!” Kris said, “If you don;t want to eat by yourself, I will shove it!!” he threatened her, “understand?”

Jessica still glared at him, but Kris didn’t budged so Jessica didn’t have any choice aside to swallow the food. When Kris realize she had eaten it, he took another spoonful food and shove it again.

Accurately he stopped Jessica from talking, cursing or arguing with him, but he didn’t know that he felt so satisfy to feed Jessica. he felt something warm in his stomach, and he kinda like it?

What was that?

Ah, yeah, because he won over Jessica. he success to win an arguement with her so he felt great.

Was it really it? somehow he liked the feeling taking care of her. And he could feel the warm on his skin from Jessica skin. He just realized how soft Jessica skin was, soft and warm.




Author note :

I think alot for this chapter, I want to show you that Jessica isn't the same Jessica when she arrive. she will more thoughtfull about people around her.

hope you enjoy it, how Jessica started to have feeling and how Kris and Jessica started they slow development. some people perhaps wanted they both just get together but that's not the point right? they both are too prideful I think.

Hope you love it, and do you realize I change my style of writing?

hehehe...

leave me many comment, I will try to update soon, and for Blood line my other fanfict because it is bit darker I still on progress in new chapter, hope you wait patiently nee?

p.s I watch anime now for sometimes, last time fairy tail, and bleach. I did marathoning it,,,,kekeke some are so interesting try to watch if you have time