Chapter 19. Triangle..triangle...triangle?

Stop All the Pretend things

I think I never jealous of someone else
I have everything I want
I have no ambition but..
Why sometimes I feel like this?
~Oh Sehun~

Kim Jong-kookSeongsaengnim was the scariest teacher in school, and he was the weirdest teacher also, because he taught Music rather than P.E, okay he was talented but with that muscular build don’t you think you have to teach P.E?

And the worst things again, he was soooo boring. Almost every children couldn’t bear to hear his lesson. Many student skip his class.

But the blonde girl did something weird again, no matter how boring the lesson would be she never once sleep in music class. She even made a note which she didn’t in other lesson.

Kris actually wanted to skip music class, right after their homeroom teacher get out. He couldn’t hear the long-boring-speech.

He caught one of the boy hands, what was his name? He didn’t know.

“follow me!” he said.

The boy gulped he knew that it wasn’t good sign when Kris asked him to follow. He knew he would end in the rooftop.

He was used to Kris’ bully.

If he was lucky enough, Kris too occupied by other student but if he weren’t, he would go home with bruise.

“I...I want to go...to..music class.” The boy stammered.

Kris glared at him, “Since when you are attracted to music class, Young-jae?” he asked him coldly. “You are planning to skip it right? But after you see me you want to attend it?”

“Noo..”

“Am I that disguting to you? So you didn’t want to chat with me?” Kris said again as the boy didn’t say anything. “Must we talk at lunch time?”

The boy knew that time, he was dead. There was no way Kris would forget him again. Guess today, he was Kris punchbag.

Kris wanted to drag the boy soon, when he saw the blonde girl who was limpingly walking and beside her, there was Chanyeol and Baekhyun who seem afraid.

Frown appeared in Kris face, since when Chanyeol and Baekhyun befriended with Jessica?

As long as Kris remember she had no friend, even at lunch.

“are you sure want to attend Jong-kook seongsaengnim class?” the hyper Chanyeol asked her. “He is boooooooriiiing!!” he emphaze. “May be I will sleep there.”

Jessica just sent him a cold dagger, “I don’t ask you to accompany me.” And then she stopped to yell at chanyeol, “Will you stop following me?’

Chanyeol shook his head, “No I won’t! As long as, you are hurt I will be there by your side.” Chanyeol said dramtically.

Jessica seem wanting to yell, but she only sighed with desprate. This boy was soooo densed, no matter how hurt the words that Jessica said,he would keep following her. Perhaps he was watching too much cheesy drama.

Kris smirked and he let go the boy, the music class would be interesing right now. He didn’t know it was because he liked to see Jessica’s irked or he wanted to keep eye on her.

Little much Kris wanted to admit he worried about that girl.

And although he didn’t realize he hate seeing Chanyeol get near to that girl.

He turned around and entered the class again, he sat at the corner of the class.

Luhan raised his eyebrow when he saw Kris backed to the class, Kris never attend the music class, what make this time different? Yet Kris knew Luhan still annoyed to him because he distrubed his time with Seohyun.

Just like he expected the class was soooo boring, almost all the student sleep or if not spacing out seeing the window, or even day dreaming. Kris him self had yawned for thousand times.

It was about the stupid theory of potraying feeling to a song. So sassy.

He glanced at Luhan who was busy with his phone. And he glanced to the blonde hair Jessica, who seem so absorbed to take note.

“Okay, now I need volunteer. Who is willingly to give example how to express your feeling to one song?” Jongkook asked the class.

Kris rolled his eyes, no one will volunteer! He was sure, at least he pointed one of the student.

They all was the rich guy, not many of them who really wanted to became singer, this was just optional class.

“Okay, no one? I will pointed someone.” That make the whole class pay attention, and nervous.

“Me volunteer!” all the student gasped in shock when Jessica raised her hand. Even Luhan.

That blonde hair girl never paid attention in any of class, now suddenly wanted to volunteer? Ha!

“Okay, Miss Jung? Do you want to sing what song?”

“Almost-tamia.” she answered coldly

Ha! that emotionless girl wanted to sing the song that emotionally? That full of sadness? Kris doubted it, she was the kind of girl who never cried. Kris even didn’t sure she had tears.

Jongkook seongsaengnim seem think the same things too as Kris, but he just shrugged.

Jessica walked hardly to the class front and sit to piano bench, before sighed and started singing.

Kris and the other was dumbstruck, the annoying whined voice was disappear, you could feel her earnst, even he could feel her beautiful voice. The melody and her voice suitable for each other.

Kim Jongkook seongsaengnim clapped when she finished the perfomance, Chanyeol stood up and clapped hyperly. “Oh Jessica,,,I love you!” he shouted.

Kris was to shock to say anything. He was feeling the pain from the song, just like the girl sing. As if it was her own experience.

And that time kris wanted to know who? Who made her like this? And Kris realized he knew nothing at all about that girl! Other than her name,

Jessica Jung. What was her Korean name?

Who was her family?

Why she transfered here?

Why she loved to be alone?

Why she didn’t want to accept Kris’ help?

Why she is so cold?

Is she having the hidden pain also like him?

That supposed not bother him, but he want to know! He had the urge to know everything about her.

Why he wanted to know? That was the main point that Kris even didn’t know.



 

Sehun was reading the drama script that the club teacher make from the a midnight summer from shake spear when suddenly Seohyun sat in front of him.

“Hi oppa!” Seohyun smiled to him.

Sehun smiled back, he was happy seeing Seohyun had already smile. “Seohyun-ah” he greeted her back and give the script to Seohyun. “Have you read this?’

“What is it oppa?” Seohyun took the script from Sehun’s hand and read the title. “a drama? Are we going to make a show, oppa?” she asked him.

“Miss song said that to me.” Sehun explained, “But I think I prefer the Romeo and Juliet?”

Seohyun tilted her heads cutely, “Why oppa? Didn’t the comedy is much better than the Romeo and Juliet?” she asked Sehun.

Sehun shrugged, “Romance wouldn’t too complicated rather than comedy, the old british joke isn’t like the Korean joke, we have to make lot of adjustment.” Sehun explain and he brought another script, “And rather than Midsummer night, Romeo and Juliet are  more popular. And we lived in a world that quite similiar to them, arranged married, opposed married it would attract more student to watch.”

Sehun realized that he was talking to much when Seohyun just look at him with amazed stare. Okay, personally he liked the Romeo and Juliet more than other shakespear literature, and he knew Seohyun also love it.

Even she read again Romeo and Juliet with Luhan.

“Wow! Oppa, I didn’t know you think lot of thing.” Seohyun said cutely but nodded her head, “I prefer Romeo and Juliet also!” she said.

And Sehun smiled because he already knew all things about Seohyun. Especally in Literature.

“So, let us choose the Romeo and Juliet, okay?”

“Okay. But oppa how could you connect the Romeo and Juliet tale with us?”

“You have to see it, Joohyun.” He said, and then patted her head, “You are still too innocent and too small to realize it!”

Seohyun pouted, “We are only one year apart, oppa!” she protested.

“then one year later you will know what I know.” Sehun said wisely.

“Not fair!” she said but started to read the script again.

Sehun knew he always comfort with Seohyun, when they talked he could talk comfortablely but when they were not talking they could comfort to each other present in silent.

Sehun lost the count how many times, that in literature room only both of them and no one of them talking, just too absorb to the book they read.

Just if..

If he could this comfort with Yoona.

“ah, oppa we have to choose who will play the role.” Seohyun said suddenly. And then tapped her own chin to think, “How about oppa and Yoona eonni who play this role?” she suggest.

Sehun took back for what she said. “Me?” sehun shook his head, “I think it’s not a good idea, Joohyun.”

“Why?” she asked innocently, “Oppa and Yoona eonni really suit! You are the most perfect couple at school.”

Sehun shook his head, “Yoona didn’t like drama, she might be became burdened by it.” Sehun tried to reason it.

“Really?” Seohyun disappointed. “I will ask Luhan-oppa..”

Sehun didn’t know why but he never think Yoona will like drama also just like him and Seohyun. And he was so awkward with Yoona. “How about Baekhyun and chanyeol?” Sehun asked to her.

“Baekhyun-oppa and Chanyeol-oppa?” she asked. Her eyes buldged out.

Sehun nodded. “Baekhyun as the Juliet and Chanyeol as romeo. They would be the hilarious couple of the year.” Sehun lift his shoulder, “Or even reverse Romeo and Juliet, Chanyeol as Juliet and Baekhyun as Romeo.”

Seohyun suddenly burst in laughing, she could imagine that, that would be so fun. Even more chanyeol as Juliet, the giant Juliet and the dwarf Romeo. “and the title will be the giant Juliet and dwarf Romeo, right?” she said in the middle of her laugh.

Sehun choked before join her in the laugh also. Oh my god, he could imagine that how if Chanyeol wore the dress and Baekhyun tried to lift him up. That would be so hilarious funny.

It was the first time they laughed together so much like this. Sehun never laugh this much with other people except Seohyun. Until they didn’t realize it wasn’t just both of them again.

“Joohyun..why are you laugh this hard?” Luhan said. And sat beside Seohyun.

Sehun stopped laughing, when he saw Luhan who was caressing Seohyun cheek who had a drop of tear.

“Oh..Luhan-oppa.” Seohyun tried to contained her laugh, and she told Luhan what the joke they laughed about, Luhan eyes became bigger and then chuckled.

“Oh..my, why you could think like that?” he said within his laughed. “I don’t know want to watch or hiding the fact Baekhyun is my cousin.”

Sehun lost his appetite to laugh again, when Luhan was chuckled and Seohyun who still laugh, until she close with hands. He felt the same pang in his chest just like when Luhan called Seohyun in the music room.

“Oh oppa..why are you here?” Seohyun asked him after long time laugh.

Luhan show his watch, “Lunch. You don’t want skip lunch right?” he said.

“Oh yes! Let’s go! Sehun oppa let’s go to cafetaria together.” She said to Sehun also.

Sehun shook his head, he didn’t want to distrub them, “No need. I still want to read this.” He waved the script in front of her.

Seohyun pouted, “It’s not good skip lunch oppa, you will sick later.” She nagged.

Sehun smiled, “I will eat later, don’t worry!” he said.

Seohyun squinted her eyes, “Promise?”

Sehun nodded.

Seohyun smiled, “Okay, then I will go first. Take care oppa.” She bowed slightly.

“See you later, Sehun.” Luhan said briefly and slighly cold. They weren’t really close. So what did Sehun hope?
Sehun just nodded.

“Let’s go!” Luhan offered his hand, Seohyun blushed a little but hold Luhan hand. Luhan smiled smugly.

Sehun felt his heart clenched again when he saw they held hand. Since when? They never held hand before...but guess their engagement was going smoothly. Although Sehun wouldn’t feel like Luhan, he also didn’t understand why it was Luhan really love Seohyun.

And he also didn’t understand why he felt upset about it? A feeling that must not be there.
 ****


 

Hope you love this chapter...

could you imagine The Giant Juliet and Dwarf Romeo (Chanyeol and Baekhyun)?? KEKEKE^^

leave comment I will love it...

thanks for more than 80 subcriber..