Chapter 71. the selfishness is laid between the line.

Stop All the Pretend things

People always think of their own pain first
Then they will forget how they hurt other
When they realized it, it far too late
~Seo Joohyun~

Changmin’s face stoic in front of his father and directur Wu, the company that associated with their company in china, well, it could be more because his maternal grandparents connection.

Changmin was never feeling hard to attend the meeting without any personal issues, but not after the converstation that he had with his mother week ago. He stared blankly to his father and Directur Wu, he couldn’t get it.

Joohyun and directur Wu?

Seohyun was so beautiful liked their mom, with the white pale skin and fragile looked, all the same. No one could deny that Seohyun was really replica of their mother. The angel of Seo family.

No one could suspicious.

Changmin was never close enough with Seohyun, they had the big , but Changmin always looked after his little sister, how beautiful she was. her eyes, that so different, the doll like eyes.

Ah, her eyes wasn’t belong to Seo family or Ahn family, but Directur Wu. Changmin could see it clearly. The angelic aura wasn’t from their mother,  but from Directur Wu smiled.

Changmin always thought his mother was an angel that descent from heaven, with her soft voice and kind smiled. He was so proud because Seohyun inherited it from their mom.  But lie!! It was all lie!!

Changmin clenched his fist in disgust. They were all same, same to his father. He wanted Seohyun kept pure from the badness that run in his family, not tainted, the one who borned with love, not experiencing what Kris did.

At the end would Seohyun had the last tears? Would she hurt? Because of the selfishnees?

Seeing her crying was the last things that Changmin wanted. But what could he do as his big brother?

“Changmin. Changmin!” changmin realized someone called his name when Inguk his brother elbowed him. “Directur Wu asked you from a moment ago.” His father said.

“Yes, Sorry I wasn’t paying attention.” Changmin said in his polite manner, “I am too absorbed about the new project.” He lied smoothly.

“Ah, I just said that how your father must be proud of you all. For having kids liked you guys.” He said with smiled, “You and Inguk who would inherit the Seo family business, Kris with his  basketball, and Seohyun.”

“ah. It’s nothing.” His father said, “For now only Changmin and Inguk who made me really proud!” his father laughed, even Inguk just nodded.

“Really? I think all of your kids are incredible.”

Changmin smiled sarcacstically, “Yeah, especially Kris and Seohyun. How strong they are.” Changmin said, “Especially our Seohyun, do you know she is Seo’s pride.”

His father and brother looked at him with confusion, not as usual Changmin spoke personally. “Really?”

Changmin smiled, “Yes, of course director Wu, she has the angelic smile, the warm aura that make you want to get close to her just liked you.”

Because she is your daughter right? Changmin added in his heart.

“Usually the Seo family aura is hard to approach, me, Inguk-hyung and Kris have the same aura.”

He looked to his father, because Kris is your son, dammit!

“Do you know director Wu, that Seohyun won the piano contest for three years consecutively?” Changmin added with lot of smiled, although his hand was hurt under table. “she planned to enter KNUA to take classical piano major.” He added.

You want to know everything right? About your daughter? Your little daughter?

“Oh, I see. I want to hear it, from what I hear, she is really good.”

Changmin nodded, “Yes, of course she is good. She played it from her heart, if you have time I recommended you to watch her perfomance in her course place.”

Director Wu titled his head, “Sure, ah Jaebum-ah, you don’t mind do you?” he asked Changmin’s father with the warm smiled, his composure wasn’t even wavered.

“Of course, if you want to see her. As Changmin said she is Seo’s angel.”

Will she be Seo angels again if you know the truth? Changmin asked him in his heart, how pain would Seohyun experienced if she knew the lie? Then what could Changmin do as big brother.

How much pain that Director wu endure? To asked permission from other man for his own daughter? How much he wanted to hug his daughter? How much selfishness again to torture his little sister?

How about Kris? How about the pain that Kris felt these past 18 years? They couldn’t do anything for him? Can they do anything for Seohyun? Why?

Why? Why must it happen to Seohyun.

Kelvin Wu looked at Changmin with the thankful eyes, he didn’t know where Changmin knew, but he was thankful Changmin told him about Seohyun. About his Xu Xian.

He wanted to know all, all of the things about Seohyun, what is her favourite food? What is her favourite drink? Colour? All that Kelvin couldn’t experience in his life. Was it selfish?

Was it really bad for him if he wanted to know all the things about his beautiful baby daughter? The daughter that he never met before, the daughter that even himself didn’t know about it.

Could she call him ‘appa’ later? Could she accept him? Ah, she was kind girl, even it’s hurting her, she would say yes. But Kelvin couldn’t reveal it now right? Because Seohyun would be so hurt right now? She would cry?

What should he do?

Three days, three days more he would give time to Joohee, but damn! Althought he said that, he just realize now, how hurt Seohyun would be? All her life would be a lie. Then how about that Im boy? Would he accept Seohyun if she wasn’t from Seo family?

“Yes, she is angel that all of us must protect. Kris and Seohyun are too young to face the game like we do.” Changmin voiced dragged him to the reality. Kelvin saw him who smiled sadly.

Jaebum laughed awkwardly, “Why are you so eager to talk about personal matter today?” he asked his son.

Changmin just looked at him, he never hated his father before, nope. He knew it as the second son of the Seo family, he bounded to obey him. But he detested his father infidelity, and his mother dirty revenged. Because of them two of his baby sibling would suffer.

And Changmin didn’t know what to do?



Yang Chunja glared to one of her assistant, “What do you mean?” she asked him with sharp tone. “You smell something fishy in the Seo family?”
Her assistant nodded, “Speculation about ilegitimate kid, the rumour wasn’t certain between Seohyun and Kris.” He said according to what he heard from other employee.

She furrowed her brow, “Isn’t you so certain that Kris was the ilegitimate son of the Seo’s?” she asked him.

“That was our thought before, Ma’am. Before Chairman Wu, from china started to digging out more about Seohyun and Kris. So we could assume that it is between those kid.” Her asssitant explained.

Chunja nodded. She thought that Seohyun’s blood was the purest of all. She had her mother face so no one would suspect that she wasn’t the legitimate child. Well, one more things that they didn’t certain.

It would be reckless step if they break Luhan’s engagement now. If the rumour were proved wrong. Seohyun was great asset.

 “Is there any possibility that it would spread to public?” Chunja asked him.

“It’s still premature to say that, Ma’am. Even we ourselves didn’t certain about it. must I search more information?”

Chunja nodded, “Do that. We still have to face the impact with Oh’s family.” She sighed when she felt her shoulder become stiff. The Oh family was so serious about the cancelation.

“We can’t afford another break-up scandal.” She said. Yet she had the thought about Jessica, she had to bound that girl to this family. 20% of the shared? It huge right?

“Yes, maam. Break up with Oh and Seo in the same time would damaged us, they could make alliance.”

“Right. Seo is really good alliance, we couldn’t break it.”

Chunja just wanted to give more order when the door opened revealed the bruised Luhan. Who stood stiffly, “Halmoni.” He called her.

Chunja and her assistant were cautious, “What happened to you Luhan-ah?” she asked to avert attention.

Luhan shook his head, “I will never break up with Seohyun. If I can’t have her, then I rather don’t have anything at all.” Luhan said.

Chunja was too stunned to respond, she knew that her grandson serious. That was one more thing she had to consider, Luhan was too attached with the girl of Seo. She gave him the smile, “No one will ask you to breakup with Seohyun. We just talk about business.” She lied smoothly, “about how the Oh cancelation would affect us.”

Luhan looked at her, “Don’t you have to think about Yoona’s feeling first, Halmoni?” Luhan asked her in exhausted tone, “She is still crying until now. You must do something about it.”

Chunja sighed, “Call your mother, ask her to calm down Yoona. I will try talk to the Oh.” she said, “Now take care of yourself, before you explain what happen to you.”

Luhan wanted to say more but his grandmother dismissed him, so he had no other choice, but to obey. He didn’t want Yoona hurt again. Enough! Seeing his sister cried like this.





I am really sorry about the late of update!! but here I am back again.

I felt so upset about Jessica's news but I'm okay now. hope she will get the best!

hope you like the chapter... seeing lot of comment althought I am not updating making me feel guilty.

this story is going to the . I am able to update because of you guys.

comment always make me eager to update.

then thank you very much hope you love the chapter....

deep bow.