Chapter 5. Secret that should never tell

Stop All the Pretend things

"Sometimes I wake up and feeling so empty
Then I realize why don’t I have somebody else
Beside my self..."

-Kris

 

 

 

Luhan's steps became faster when he saw a familiar sihloutte that stood near the big window, talking with Sehun, Yoona’s fiancee. He could feel his heart beating faster by just looking at her, she's really beautiful. She's like an angel who chose to speak with a commoner, in this case Oh Sehun.

Luhan frowned. Why is Sehun talking with Seohyun? Oh, right. They did the same extra activity, for drama club. He walked a bit faster before he called his fiancee, “Joohyun-ahh”

Seohyun stopped talking with Sehun then looked at Luhan, and smiled, “Luhan oppa!” she waved her hand cheerfully. Oh, she was really beautiful her white skin was shinning, in contrast with black hair and rosy small lips.

“Luhan!” Sehun smiled to him faintly.

As usual, Luhan always stand next to Seohyun, and smiled to her full of affection. “Sehun! What are you guys talking about?” he asked them after greeting Sehun formally, in fact Luhan and Sehun weren't close at all, they pratically just speak to each other because Sehun is Yoona's fiancee.

“Sehun oppa told me about Shakespeare. Sehun oppa really knows so much about that oppa, he has Hamlet, the english one. I really want to read that, but I don’t understand english that well so Sehun oppa helps me understand it and we're discussing about literature.” Seohyun explained it completely.
 

Shakespeare? Luhan of course know him, but he's never interested to his stories besides Romeo and Juliet. The most famous one. “Oh?”

“Ah...” Seohyun seems remembered something, “Mianhae, oppa you're surely bored if I talk about that.” Seohyun said, she felt a slight guilt because she was too excited.

“No!” Luhan quickly denied it. “It’s okay since Sehun knows much. Maybe I should read Shakespeare next time.” He said to Seohyun and tapped her head softly.

“You don’t have to force your self oppa.” Said Seohyun, “If you don’t like it, you will find it really boring.” Seohyun told him straightly. Sehun chuckled.

“Yes, you don't have to force yourself, Luhan. I heard from Yoona, you don’t like reading books.” Sehun commented.

Eish! That alligator mouth Yoona! Luhan is sure going to kill her if she's now his sister. How could she just said that to Sehun, didn’t they have another topic to discuss? “Well, people can change!” Luhan said defensive. It was not because he'ssmart at all, in fact at senior class, Luhan ranks 2, right below Kim Taeyeon the scholar student. But he didn’t like reading classic literature, yet he didn’t want to look like he has no interest in Seohyun’s hobby.

“Really?” Seohyun eyes became sparkling. “Oppa will read that book?”

“Of course, why not?” Luhan tried to be confident outside, but helpless inside, how could he read that kind of book? “Would you lend it for me?” He asked Seohyun warmly.

Seohyun nodded, “Mmm! Sure, I will deliver it to your home this night oppa, when I go home from piano lesson.”

“No need to rush.” Luhan chuckled, he's really happy if Seohyun wanted to come to his house, but he's not excited with the book at the same time Jessica might be in the house, who knows? And he didn’t want Seohyun to meet Jessica. “I’m...” he managed to find a reason, “I’m going to Minseok house tonight.”

Seohyun pouted with disappointment, Luhan felt slightly guilty because of that, but he's amazed too, Seohyun looked very cute like that. “I will take the book from your house, How about it?” he asked her, “Before I go to Minseok’s house.”

“Really?”

Sehun just stood still look at the conversation between Luhan and Seohyun, it was very obvious that Luhan was always trying to please Seohyun, how affectionate Luhan treated Seohyun. They were the most lovey dovey couple of the school. Although Sehun had fiancee he never tried to meet Yoona if it's not his obligation. Actually Sehun felt awkward whenever he's with her. Yoona and he are just engaged to strengthen their company. It was part of his obligation as the first son of his family. When his parents said it's time to be engaged, he just engaged with Yoona. Sehun never imagined himself to act like Luhan to Seohyun. That man looked really in love with Seohyun. It doesn’t make sense to him.

Love always comes second in their world. Connection, money and integrity are the main point of their life. If you wanted love live just live like an ordinary person.
“Okay. Then I will wait for you oppa.” She said cheerfully.

“Seohyun-ah, I will go first. I need to meet my homeroom teacher.” Sehun said it with his infamous poker-face. “We will meet after school right?”

Luhan wanted to frown, he know that Sehun is at the same class with Seohyun but it didn’t mean he had to like it. The way Sehun talked just like he had something special with Seohyun. “No!” Seohyun said shortly, “We won't meet after school, oppa.”

This time is Sehun's turn to frown. While Luhan jumped like a crazy man in his mind. “Why?” Sehun asked her curiously.

Seohyun smiled, “Because we will meet at extra class, dancing class. Oppa won’t skip the dancing class right?”

Sehun grinned a while, “Of course not.” He nodded to Luhan then walked away the teacher room.

They watched Sehun disappeared from their sight. Seohyun averted her gaze to Luhan with serious look, “Oppa, I want to tell you something.”

“What is that? What's with this serious look Seohyun-ah?” Luhan felt confused, just now they were talking really well but now seems Seohyun bring the conversation to a serious one.

“About Kris-oppa.”

“Kris?” Luhan and Kris are close to each other since they both came from the same school in Junior high. Minseok, Luhan and Kris are different from each other but because they are all from a big company they had lot of similiarities, yeah more on the money talk. “What happened to Kris?”

“He fought with Appa again! So I called Minseok oppa to pick him up.” Seohyun said with heavily sighed. “I think He will stay at Minseok oppa's house for sometime.”

Kris’ relationship with his parents was never good, the best thing they could do is to ignore each other, nothing more. His father was really harsh toward him, he was shadowed by his big brothers Seo Changmin the CEO of the company, yet many problem that Kris wouldn’t talked about even to Luhan and Minseok. “What is the problem Seohyun-ah?”

“I don’t know, oppa. I just heard Appa and Kris oppa shouting...” Seohyun stopped until that. She couldn’t tell Luhan about that, never! She had obligation to her family! No Luhan just had to know that Kris couldn’t come home, and had problem. She just hoped that Luhan could convience Kris to comeback. “Oppa, can you talk with him later?”

Luhan nodded, “Don’t worry! I will talk to him.” Luhan patted Seohyun heads softly.
“Thank you oppa.. Maybe Kris oppa will listen to you. You know Kris oppa sometimes don't think alot..”

“Kris never thinks, Seohyun-ahh. He uses his brain only as an accecories.” Luhan joked around and make Seohyun giggled. Seohyun cared so much about her Oppa. And Luhan wanted to know just what the hell did Kris do.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The teacher's room is in the other floor of the building, so Sehun had to walk downstairs. Sehun saw the Home room teacher sign when someone called him from his back. “Excuse me!” Sehun didn’t bother to turn around, because he felt that that voice might not be calling him. So he ignored it.

Also, not many people dare to call Sehun, ‘Excuse me!’ He was in the senior class, and also he's not an ordinary student to be termed with 'Excuse me' casually. Most of student in this school treat him respectly. “Yah! You!”

Sehun kept ignoring the voices that call him, “Yah! You are deaf?” this time Sehun turned back and look for the annoying voice that have no manners.
It shocked him to see a blonde hair girl that stood up in front of him, but he managed to put on his infamous poker face. Dyeing hair was prohibited, so that girl might be a freshmen or a transfer student. “Are you calling me?”

That blonde girl rolled her eyes, as if Sehun was the most stupid person in this world. “No, I’m calling the wall, and hope it will answer me.” She said. “Of course I was calling you.”

Sehun raised his eyebrows, “But I didn’t know you're calling for me, I have a name and my name is not 'Yah! You!'”

“Well, I don’t know your name, so it is impossible to call you by it.” The girl said. She waved  her hand like saying it was not a problem at all, “Okay, I don’t want to waste my time here, and yours too, Mr. Whatever your name is, so could you tell me where is the teacher's room?” she asked bluntly.
 

Sehun was ratherly amazed that the girl didn’t bother much, and the way she spoke just like she didn’t even care that Sehun was one of the most influental student in this school. She was surely new student. Sehun pointed the teacher's room, “Over there!”

“Thanks.” That blonde girl walked away after the brief reply and she didn’t even give him a smile. Sehun sighed. That girl would be in the trouble soon when she walked in the teacher's room, her blonde hair will disappear soon and with that manner, she would get detention in no time.
Well. At least that girl would last long in every teacher's memory, Sehun had been taught to learn the people personalities since very young age, but it was no need genius to figured out that girl would get on Mrs. Ahn nerve.

So, Sehun felt  a little bit curious to what happen in teacher room in few minutes again, Sehun walked faster when something hit his back, “Sehun-ah!” Sehun almost tripped and fall down, ruining his cool image. “I got a biiiiiiggggg news.”

Sehun wagged his uniform, and glared at Chanyeol who bumped to him. “You should know this, Sehun-ahh!” Chanyeol eagerly told Sehun ignoring the latter's glare.

“This is one of the most important news in this year!” he said dramatically. “This one is the most important news, and you will regret it if you refuse to hear what i'm going to say.”

“Last time when you told me the big news, I regret I ever hearing that, it was not something that I want to remember whole my life.” Sehun said coldly to his friend.

“This time you won’t regret it, Sehun-ah!” Chanyeol said that conviently, “Even Baekhyunie will say the same thing like me if he he's not trap in the toilet right now!!!”

“Trap in the toilet?”

Chanyeol nodded, “Mmm...His crazy fangirls suddenly come and surrounded him...so Baekhyun ran to the toilet..”

“And you left him in the toilet...”

Chanyeol shrugged, “Well, I got the more important things to do.”

“That’s all. Wow, you're really his bestfriend!” sehun said sarcasticly.

Chanyeol pouted with disagreement, “You don't know, that Baekhyun also had stomachache...” he said defensively.

If Sehun eat something, He will puked right the way. “Okay...I see! So what is the most important news of the year?”

“Oh yeah, I almost forget.” Chanyeol snapped his finger, he's really easily to get distracted. If Sehun didn’t ask again about the news, he perhaps forget it already. “Did you see a blonde haired girl around here?”

Blonde haired girl. The impolite girl just popped out Sehun mind, yeah no student in this school have blonde hair beside that girl. “The new student?”
Chanyeol nodded eagerly, “Yeah, that girl. Do you know what happen in the lobby this morning?” he asked Sehun, and without hoping an answer he continued,

“That girl stole my heart since she entered the school with the blonde hair of hers.”

“Okay, is that something important that you want to tell me?” Sehun asked coldly, it was almost nothing to brag about. When Chanyeol nodded Sehun sighed heavily, “You always fall in love as long as it’s a girl.” Sehun stated the fact.

“Well, she is extraordinary girl.” He said to Sehun, “She is really cool...”

“And no manners!” Sehun cut him off. “She really suits you well.”

“Really?” Chanyeol smile even brighter than usual, “We will make the great couple, right? We'll be perfect for each other. See, that means a really true love if you even could see that.”

“Yeah, you and that girl, will be the most mannerless couple, and maybe the girl can knock some sense into you.”

“Yah! I got a good sense!”

“You are dense!” Sehun said briefly and merciless, He exhaled before left Chanyeol and his no point at all talk behind him. He can hear that Chanyeol is calling his name but he had no intention to argue with Chanyeol. Also he's curious on how will Mrs. Ahn handle that girl, well this might be in her first time Mrs.Ahn got the student who match her well.

“Wait!” Chanyeol already stood beside Sehun when they entered the teacher's rooms and look at the girl who is sitting relaxly in front of Mrs. Ahn's table, and they could see Mrs. Ahn is really boiling inside.

-------

Late update guys, ton of things to do..

hope you enjoy it, and left comment please

-edited by: heartsica 6/12/2014 8:38pm