Chapter 49. Basket ball court and captain’s girl

Stop All the Pretend things

When you played basket ball you will feel that you reach sky
You can jump as high as you want
And you can reach your goal
    ~Kris~    

Jessica yawned and tried her hardes to attend the school. She didn’t want to go to school today, but again after the serious talk with Kim JongKook seongsaengnim, she decided to enter the school.

She walked pass a bunch of the boys who talk about the basketball tournament but then Jessica was careless. She hated sport.

Ukh! Jessica cursed under her breath, see, once again she was paying attention to something!!

Jessica wore her headphone to prevent her hearing something again, when she headed to her locker.

Just when Jessica wanted to open her locker, someone tapped her shoulder. “Hi Jessica-ssi.” A girl smiled to her.

Jessica stared at her with cold glare, “Am I know you?”

That girl smiled widely, “My name is Han Sunhwa.” She said, “ I am your classmate.”

Jessica sighed, “What do you want?” she asked in annoyed tone, Jessica felt that she ever saw this girl before, but yeah, she didn’t really important so her existence had nothing to do with her.

“I am Han company daughter, hope we can be friend.” She said.

Jessica looked at her. “I don’t need friend.” Jessica stated coldly, and then smirked, “Ah, because now, I am from Im family so suddenly you want to be friended with me?” Jessica asked in sarcastic tone. “Nice try. But no I never need friend, miss whatever your name is!!”

Jessica slammed the locker door after she took the book.

She never need friend in her life. Jessica loved to eat by herself and even hangout by herself. Why did she bother to have friend when she enjoyed all by herself?

Jessica wanted to turn into her class when suddenly someone grabbed her hand. “YAH!!” Jessica yelled toward the person although she already knew who did it.

Jessica looked at Kris, who stood there.

Great!! The person that she wanted to avoid more.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked her.

Jessica sighed, “Are you blind?” Jessica snapped him back. “Why I am here if I’m not okay?”

Jessica rolled her eyes, and left him there. But Kris was faster than her, so he grabbed her arm again. “Not physically, but are you really okay?”

Jessica knew what Kris asked about but Jessica didn’t want to acknowledge that. She felt ashamed. Jessica shrugged his hand from her, “You can stop pretending that you care about me.” She said brieftly. She looked at Kris coldly, “I tell you right? Don’t care about me!!”

Kris clenched his teeth. Jessica could easilly changing into the cold person that easy. Just like she never look so vunarable before. This was the Jessica that Kris wanted to strangle.

“Who say I care about you?” Kris said, “I’m just asking!!”

“Don’t ask again!!” Jessica conclude coldly. Jessica walked out from that place, before Kris grabbed her again.

“Who say I already finished talking?” Kris asked her coldly also.

“and who care if you already finished talking or no?” Jessica spatted him.

“Wait!!” Kris said, and held Jessica there. He rubbed his neck, okay the question that he wanted to ask a little bit embarassing. But Kris wanted to know the answer.

He contemplated to wheter ask it or no!!

Jessica tapped her foot impatiently, “Are you going to talk or we just stand quitely like fool here?”

Kris managed to inhaled then spoke really fast, “Whoisyourfirstkiss?”

“What?” Jessica couldn’t catch a single things that Kris asked toward her. “What are you saying?”

Kris closed his eyes, and clenched his fist. “Who is your first kiss?”

Jessica was taken back when she heard the full question? How can this bastard ask her the question like that? “What? This is absurb!!” she pointed Kris, “No matter how many people I kiss, it’s not your business!!”

“Yes!! It’s my business!!” Kris spatted back, “You are my fiancee, so whoever you kiss is my business!!”

Jessica squinted her eyes, she really wanted to kick Kris again. “Then what? You want to say me cheating again?” she lift her hands, “Hear me! I don’t care how many time you kiss girls!! And you musn’t care about how many I kiss boys before!!”

“Just answer the question, won’t you?” Kris asked her again. “Who is your first kiss?”

Jessica shut her eyes!! Why this boy was so stubborn!! Jessica really wanted to avoid him!! And the hell Jessica would admit about her first kiss? That just too much for her!! To deep wanted to know about her life, and so embarassed.

“Who?” Kris asked. “Why? Suddenly you lost your tounge?” Kris mocked her.

“No one!!” Jessica almost yelled, “Satisfied? Why are you planning became my first kiss?” Jessica shot him the question that make Kris flustered.

She hadn’t have first Kiss? Kris didn’t know why but he felt very light and happy. She hadn’t have her first kiss!!

He just wanted to answer when Jessica dropped her last bomb, “No matter who I kiss first, the Important thing is who will I kiss last!!” she said with a sharp tone like usual before leaving Kris dumbfounded there.

Crap!!

Kris knew that!! Jessica always has the winning argument!! He would never win in argument!!

Before Jessica could walk further he dragged Jessica again, “What again you jerk?” Jessica yelled in annoyed tone, that attracted lot of glared from student in corridor.

“Accompany me to the basketball practice!!” Kris said in the cold tone. “That much better than you skip the class.” He said/

“What? Are you crazy? lost your mind??” Jessica spatted him, while struggling to release from Kris grip!!

She just relesed that Kris didn;t wear the unifrom but instead a blue basketball uniform.

Kris ignored her struggling, “This practice is important, because the other schools will attend also!! It’s a practice before tournament!!”

“The hell I care about it!! I don’t want be there!!”

Jessica hated sport and sweating really hard. She found zero interest toward basketball or even popular sport, it just a bunch of boys or girls that chased a ball!!

And Jessica herself never excercise. The hardest exercise that she ever did was walking from fifth floor to ground floor when the lift in her old school broken!! If that could be count!!

“You have to be there!! Your fiancee is basketball captain and as the captain’s girl, you have to be there!!” Kris said.

“I am not the captain’s girl!!”

“I am your fiancee, and I am the captain!! So it makes you the captain’s girl!!” Kris explained to her briefly.

Jessica tried to pry herself from Kris but Kris was to strong. Jessica glared at him, “I will go when you enter the court!! No one can stop me!! I hate basketball or whatever it is!! I don’t want to watch it!!”

Kris sighed, and he opened the gym who was almost full with student even from the other school student’s.

His team was shocked, seeing their captain brought the blonde girl trouble maker. And the girl kept shouting, and cursed their captain.

Kris made Jessica sat on the couch. “Stay here, Jessica. I have to warm up!!” Kris ordered Jessica.

Jessica shot the glare to Kris, “I am not your dog, who will obey you!! I will go now!!” Jessica tried to stand up.

His team was shocked that the girl dared to asnwer their captain!

But Kris once again made her to sit! Kris squated in front of her, “You ask for this!!” Kris said as he took from his bag another Jersey and tied Jessica hands.

“What the hell?” Jessica tried to release but Kris was so strong.

He tied Jessica arms to the couch arm. Strong enough so Jessica couldn’t escape except she brought along the couch but didn’t hurt her!!

Kris stood up, he glared to his team, “No one will release her!! If you release her, I will beat you up until you can’t walk again, understand?” he treated his team and another people include his coach.

His team gulped, they knew how scary Kris was!

“Understand?” Kris asked them again in cold tone.

“Yes!” his team answered in unison.

Jessica couldn’t believe that she tied up to watch the stupid competition!! She glared to the subtitute player that still sat on the long couch not to far from her.

“What are you looking at? Release me!!” she said to one of the player, the one who looked like panda.

The panda gulped, “But Hyung said we couldn’t release you, noona!” the boy said. Okay, he was afraid to the girl glare, if look could kill, he already died now. Tragically. But Kris was scarier.

“I will stab your throat if you didn’t let me go now!!” Jessica threaten the panda boy again.

The panda boy gulped but pretend not to see Jessica, and concentrate to the court.

Jessica tried to pulled her hand, but the tied was so strong!! Her wrist became hurt.

Eish!! She was going to be crazy!!

“Noona stop struggling. You will hurt youself!!” the panda boy said again, and he cough, “And you lift your skirt later!!” he said in shy tone.

Before Jessica could scold the panda boy, suddenly Yoona came in her cheerleader uniform. She shook her head, “You like the match, Jessica?”

Jessica glared to her also, “You better release me!! Or I will stab your throat also.”

Yoona laughed!

What-the

“Tell me how you will stab my throat? If you even can’t release yourself?” Yoona , “Well, enjoy the match.” Yoona said before heading back toward her friend. “And don’t forget to cheer your fiancee!!”

She winked!

Jessica added the people that she wanted to kill, first that bastard Kris and then Yoona and then the panda boy who didn’t help her at all...

 



Hey, guys today will be double update