Chapter 62. breakfast? Disaster?

Stop All the Pretend things

Breakfast is the most important meal of day
But if the breakfast is disaster how could we have good day?
~Park chanyeol~

Luhan wanted to curse loudly, to Jessica. He couldn’t cook anything, he was the young master of Im. He just could make hot chocolate just for Seohyun.

Luhan planned to make the cereal only, like he cared about Jessica and Kris wanted to at breakfast. But Seohyun? Luhan couldn’t ask her to eat only cereal and cold milk.

“Joohyun-ah.” Luhan walked to livingroom to ask his fiancee.

“Ne, oppa?” she asked Luhan after took care of Kris’ wound.

“What do you want to breakfast?” he rubbed her shoulder. “Oppa is making breakfast.”

“I want scramble egg Luhan.” Kris answered for Seohyun, “And banana muffin!!”

Luhan would kick Kris if he didn’t injured like that!! Banana Muffin?? He thought Luhan is master chef?? For god sake, Luhan seldom visit kitchen!!

He glared to Kris, “I can’t make banana muffin!!” he almost yelled to Kris.

Kris sighed excessively, “Why you offer me if you can make it?” he raised his brow, “How about pancake you can make it right?” Kris asked him.

“For your information I’m not your maid!!” Luhan exclaimed to Kris. He would kick him later, once he got better!!!

Jessica got out from her room, and already changed with the comfort clotch not pyjamas again, “Where is my breakfast?”

Luhan gritted his teeth, “I’m not making it yet!!” he tried not to explode. This couple treated him like maid.

“Oh, then I want frech toast and soft boiled egg okay? Make sure it didn’t too hard. Ah, also orange juice, I have some bottle in refrigerator.” Jessica ordered like princess.

Luhan gawked how could Jessica just order him like butler like that?

“I want orange juice also, Luhan.” Kris said hiding his laugh.

Luhan glared deathly to him.

Jessica the TV.

“Wait!!” Luhan yelled to them. “ I just make breakfast for me and Joohyun...” he pointed Jessica and Kris, “You? Make it by yourself!!! I am not your butler!!”

Seohyun felt pity seeing him, because both of Jessica and Kris didn’t bother to argue, they just raised their eyebrow.

“I will help you, oppa.” Seohyun suggested. “Let’s make the breakfast together.” She stood up, and held Luhan’s hand. Taking him to the kitchen.

Luhan reluctantly following her, he wanted complaining again about it, but If Seohyun wanted to help, then it would do.

Kris perked and eyeing Luhan carefully, he was so sured that Luhan would kiss his sister, not in front of his eyes, friend. He was going to stop it.

“YAH! You, help them make breakfast!!” Kris said to Jessica who watched TV.

Jessica glared to him with anger, “Do you really want to die?” Jessica asked him, “I am not Jessica B&B, who provide inn and breakfast!! And you didn’t pay me!!!”

 “Hey!! You are my fiancee, so it’s your obligation to make me breakfast!!!”

“I will poison your food if I make breakfast!!!” Jessica threatened him, “I will put the toilet cleaner liquid to your pancake!!”

“YAH!!” Kris yelled to her, “You are...”

“Once again you say I’m your fiancee, I will make you drink the liquid now!!” Jessica said and sending cold glared, “You are too weak to fight me!!”

 While they were bickering on the living room, Luhan searched for the apron for them, he tied the apron behind Seohyun.

Kris eyes buldged, when he saw it, he covered Jessica mouth with his hand, “Luhan, cook the breakfast quickly!!!” he yelled when Luhan stood too close with his sister.

Jessica glared at him, “YAHHH!!” she yelled. “Can you leave them alone?” she said.

Kris squinted his eyes, “Not while I’m living!! I will not let him too close with my sister!!” he said.

Jessica mumbled, “If you die, not only me the culprit.” She said.

Kris glared to her.

Seohyun just shook her head, seeing Kris and Jessica over arguement. She averted her gazed to Luhan, “What can I help you, oppa?” she asked Luhan cutely.

“Let’s make the pancake first? Do you want to eat that?” Luhan asked her again, he took the pan to the stove.

Seohyun nodded, “Let’s have pancake and ice cream or chocolate syrup.” Seohyun said cheerfully. “I will take the eggs.”

Seohyun took out the eggs and milk, while Luhan took some flour. “I will  make pancake for us, and how about you make the soft boiled eggs, for that girl.” Luhan said the last words with complain tone.

She nodded Cheerfully, while serching for the pan to boil the egg, Seohyun found the pan but it was higher for her reach, she couldn’t reach it. but because she didn’t want to distrubed Luhan who measure the milk she didn’t call him.

Luhan chuckled seeing her, so he walked to her behind and help her to take the pan.

Seohyun was surprised when Luhan’s hand touch her hand, so she nudged another pan and make it fall down to the floor with loud voice.

“Sorry oppa!!!” she apologized and quickly squatted to pick it up, while Luhan did the same gesture to pick it also.

He made the flour bag fell also, and the flour spilt to their head, making their hairs and face became white covered by flour.

Seohyun screamed a little when she felt the flour spilt to her head, and to Luhan’s head.

“Joohyun-ah.” Luhan covered her head, but the flour kept spilling, he reach to the flour bag to fix it. “Ugh.” He hissed.

Seohyun looked at Luhan’s annoyed face, that covered by flour and then laughed away.

“What is so funny?” Luhan squatted again in front of her.

Seohyun shook her head, and reach to Luhan, “Oppa. All your face became white...” she messed Luhan hair and the flour flew over them.

Luhan looked at Seohyun’s face, she kept cute like that, althought her face covered with white flour. Her eyes sparkled from laughing, Luhan felt her laugh spread to him, so he chuckled.

Luhan pinched her cheek, “You are so cute...” he said, and then playfully pinched her nose.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN HERE?” Jessica yelled when she saw her kitchen became mess, and full of the flour. She swored to herself she wouldn’t let stranger enter her house again!!

Her kitchen became windmill!! Place to mill the flour!! And the couple still could loveydovey there!!

“What happen here?” Kris stood beside her, his eyes became bigger as saucer when he looked at the kitchen floor. “Wow!!”

Jessica glared at him, “GET OUT!!! GET OUT FROM MY HOUSEEE!!!” Jessica yelled to all the people there, she had to chase them out before the disaster kept happening...



Sehun knew that something wrong with Seohyun when she didn’t attend school at the same time with Luhan also.

Sehun never feel like this before, he knew that he was selfish to call off his engagement with Yoona. He wasn’t a good son of Oh family anymore, but his parents supported him.

That was unexpeceted.

He felt relieved, sad, and guilty.

He asked his parents to talk with the Im today, yet he didn’t inform Yoona first. Sehun knew he supposedly told Yoona first.

Yoona had to know that from his mouth not from other mouth, he was sured Yoona didn’t have feeling for him, but Yoona deserved the honesty right from him.

He respected Yoona, he appreciated her, and he cared about her.

And his sister said that he had to tell Yoona first.

But Sehun couldn’t find the appropiate time to talk about it with Yoona. He just hoped that before the school finished he could meet Yoona privately and talk about it.

Sehun just wanted to open the drama club door, when someone stopped him.

“Can we talk for a minute?” Sehun shocked when he saw Yoona standing there, wearing her cheerleader outfit but her hands hold the phone.

She was slightly trembled, but she maintained her calm voice. “Just both of us to talk?” Yoona asked him again.

“About our engagement.”



cliff hanger...sorry...

next chapter the real drama and pain for Yoona, hope you enjoy it...

and can you believe it?

I played my nintendo ds again, and guess what game? Pokemon!!!

I play pokemon again!! me my self didn't believe it...

but you know? the game is quite addictive...so I end up playing all day long...

I will try to update soonnn again...

Left me many comment okay?