Chapter 39. The girls' shopping day.

Stop All the Pretend things

"Somehow I can’t hate her as much as I wanted to
Somehow I see how we are different but still
We are one adsame."

-Im Yoona

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, when they've arrived at the luxurious department store. It's big enough where they could buy a lot of designer bags and even dresses. Stucked in one car with Jessica was the worst thing ever in universe.

The doe eyed stepped down from her car, followed by Seohyun and then Jessica. “Thank you, ahjussi.” Seohyun said and bowed to the driver. Seohyun has  always been polite to everyone even their driver.

Yoona just offered her smile, and Jessica just ignored them, she acted like she was being in the worst scene in the world. She tapped her foot impatiently.

The driver wanted to laugh, he was like driving for the three girls for the red carpet event. No one could deny that the girls are so beautiful like a princess, and each them had their different character. They are like models who are ready to walk down the catwalk.

“Can we just finish quickly?” Jessica asked Seohyun who's still smiling to the driver. She just wanted to finish this off quickly.

Yoona hated to admit it, but she agreed with this girl because she just wanted to finish the shopping. Actually Yoona loved shopping especially gown and  dresses, but shopping with Jessica is just a big no. Especially if it is about them searching a dress for Jessica.

“where are we going to shop first?” Seohyun asked both of them with her innocent smile.

“Chanel.” Jessica said and at the same time Yoona blurted her answer.

“Vera wang.”

Jessica glared at her, “Are you crazy? We have to check Chanel first. They have the greatest collections this season.” Jessica said.

Yoona hissed, “NO!! Of course Vera wang is the best!” Yoona said stubbornly, “They have the most elegant gown even for someone like you.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Vera wang's speciality are wedding dresses!”

“Yes, but they have a very elegant gown, and I love vera wang's designs.”

“Too bad, I prefer Chanel.” Jessica argued.

Seohyun looked at Jessica and Yoona, while bitting her lips. “Eonni.” She called them.

“Seohyun-ah tell her you're agreeing with me!” Yoona said to her. She knew that some of Seohyun gowns were Vera Wang design. And she's 100% sure that Seohyun also prefered the elegant dress from Vera Wang rather than the very expose Chanel.

“mmm..” Seohyun bitted her lower lips, “How about we check on Versace first?” Seohyun said because the Versace store was right in front of them.

“What?” Yoona and Jessica yelled at the same time.

Seohyun nodded, “Yes, Eonni-deul, we have lots of time, and Versace collections are good also.” She tried to be neutral since she knew that both of them were sensitive.

Jessica sighed, “Fine, let's just go!” She said, tired from arguing with Yoona.

They entered the Versace store and they were quickly greeted by the employee.

“I don’t think we will get the right gown for me.” Jessica said coldly, and look down for the collection. “This is so not my style.” She scanned some hanged dress on the hanger.

“Of course, your style is the exposure style, sorry but this ain’t hollywood where you can expose your body. This is for a formal party. YOUR engagement party.” Yoona emphasized, and also scanning some gown, by touching it fabric.

Jessica glared at her, “Yes, because this is  my engagement party. I have the right to choose my gown!!” Jessica used her cynically tone, to insult Yoona.

Yoona leaned her body to Jessica, “But I won’t let you turn it to a party.” She grabbed one of the gown without looking the type. “Try this.”

Jessica looked at the gown with horror in her face, “Are you crazy?” she spatted, “You really don’t have good taste right?”

Yoona sighed, that’s impossible the gown she choose is really bad, right? After all this place was the famous design gown.

Yoona eyes buldged, what the kind of dress she took? That was so bad if not awful. The one shoulder animal printed gown wasn’t the best choice for engagement. Jessica would be seemed like she was from the jungle.

“What kind of gown is this?” Yoona quickly pushed the gown back to the place. “Okay, that is my mistake.” Yoona admitted it.

She hated Jessica but she hated bad fashion more, that gown was really horrible.

“See? How elegant your choices is!” Jessica said sarcastically.

“Eonni, how about this?” Seohyun came with another gown in her hand, a white gown with waterfall-like in the back, on the corset of it made of the dazzling silver colour.

“Then I will look like the pageant queen!!” Jessica said, “and that jerk can step on my dress.” She pointed the back of the gown.

Yoona nodded, “I hate to admit it, but I agree with that girl.” Yoona said, “That’s not a gown for engagement party.” Yoona’s hands form a big X.
Seohyun puffed her cheeks but nodded in agreement, yeah it wasn’t a good choice anyway.

Jessica pull the other dress and she looked contented with her choice, a pastel pink colour mini dress, with the low cut hem that will show her cleveage and half her .

Yoona and Seohyun gasped, “No.” they said in harmony.

Jessica glared to them, “why not?” she asked them, “This is the best thing that I’ve seen until now!!” she exclaimed.

“That’s what I talk about, you will expose lot of your skin. Pratically the dress doesn’t cover anything.” Yoona uttered bluntly.

“Oh yeah? This gown is the best! This is so elegant and I like the way it flaunt my body.” Jessica said confidently.

“Yeah, show off your body to everyone....”

“Eonni. Sica eonni.” Seohyun cut them suddenly, and looked at direction behind Jessica with blank stare, “That’s your gown, Eonni.” She pointed it.

Yoona followed Seohyun’s finger and looked at the direction that Seohyun point, she gawked in amazement, “Oh my goodness!! That’s really your gown, bratty girl.” She said in daze look.

Jessica raised her eyebrow, “Yeah, see what both of you choose till now, I won’t be shock if that's a Victoria age gown!” she mocked them with her usual icy tone.

“Just turn around, you dumb!!” Yoona insisted. She was sure it's Blond's gown, that girl had to wear that gown.

Jessica sighed in annoyance but still turned. The moment she turned her back, and she dropped the gown in her hand. She gawked for the first time in herlife, she never felt the a gown that ever suit her like that. Jessica gulped and step closer, the gown was so beautiful. A long white gown in silk chiffon featured with black accents around neck and waistline. She nodded to Yoona and Seohyun. Seohyun smiled and nodded at her, and Yoona just raised her eyebrow with the spark in her eyes, they smiled to each other before bursted in to small laughter.

“THIS. IS. MY. GOWN.” Jessica agreed.

“This is definitely my gown!!” she emphasized once more, before they laughed together.

Jessica never felt this way before, she had never shopped with her friends or even with a sister. And she never think that she will have the same opinion with other people, and more even Yoona and Seohyun knew her style that well.

Yoona knew that she must hate her, but somehow she wanted to laugh with her. She's her sister, the long lost sister that she didn't know. She knew that she is her rival, but somehow she felt she wasn’t alone anymore. This felt better than a friendship that she had at school.

Better than became SM highschool Queen.



Yoona watched satisfiedly to her blue gown that she just meet, she loved the long soft blue gown that she met, she just fell in love with that gown when she saw it after they took the white gown for Jessica.

Jessica and seohyun also agreed of her choices right away, and after that they took the long soft pink dress for seohyun. Being the obedient girl, Seohyun just followed their choices. Now they tried the gown, well, although Jessica and Yoona dislike each other presence. Girls would always love to try the gown.

They opened the curtain with the same time, and stared at each other.

The employees gasped with amazement to see three beautiful girls in front of them. They didn’t know that God really unfair to them, how could these girls so beautiful and rich.

Because each gown that they wore cost more than $8000.

“You three can be the new face of this departement store.” One employee said cheerfully, “Can I take your photo?”

“Do you want to die?” Jessica spatted at them, the employee was taken back.

Yoona facepalmed mentally, this girl really couldn’t held herself, Yoona forced a polite smile, “I’m sorry but I don’t think  we can take the photo..”

“But Eonni.” Seohyun said suddenly, “Why don’t we take one photo?” Seohyun asked. “Eonni-deul are looked so beautiful!”

“Are you lost your mind?” Jessica asked her, “I’m not going to take photo.”

“But Eonni, just let make one memory.” Seohyun pleaded, and she looked to Yoona, “Neh, Yoona-eonni? We can take photo together right?” she asked Yoona and looked at her with her big eyes.

“Just once.” Yoona said heavily.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Just take the photo for both of them, count me out.” Jessica said, and walked to the fitting room again, but Seohyun pulled her wrist.

“Eonni just one picture, I want to save it by myself.” Seohyun said again, and she held Jessica’s hand.

Jessica sighed, this girl was stubborn also, and it much more effective for her to plead with her big eyes. Damn! The kid and innocent aura of this girl!! She just looked like the big baby. If you reject her, it felt like you kicked the baby. You would feel so horrible.

“Just once.” Jessica said coldly. Seohyun nodded happily, She handed the employee her phone.

Then she grabbed Jessica arms, and hold Yoona’s hand. So she stood between them, actually both Jessica and Yoona thought it much better than they had to stand side by side, the photo wouldn’t happen.

“Okay. 1,2 and 3..” the employee used her phone to take photo.
Jessica gave her usual cold smile, Seohyun smiled widely, and Yoona also smiled just like she used to for public necessity.

“Thank you.” Seohyun bowed to the employee, and looked at her phone screen.

Jessica felt the stabbed in her heart, it was the first time, she saw someone else with her in photo. She never had friend, she hated friends because she didn’t need it. But somehow the photo seemed so beautiful. Because they smiled and they weren’t alone...


YoonHyunSic moment...

hope you love the girl days out..

there will be more in next chapters...

I will update next chapter soon....

hope you left comment..

subcribed the story if you want..

and also upvote if you feel the story deserve it...

love you all

-Echoleshyver-

 

-edited by: heartsica 7/7/2014 3:14pm