Chapter. 4 who is that girl

Stop All the Pretend things

 

"One day when you wake up in the morning

Thinking everything is perfectly alright

But deep inside you know you couldn't deny it anymore

The feelings you try ignoring for a long time"

-Oh Sehun

 

 

 

“Yah! That girl is really cool!” Chanyol said to Baekhyun after they saw what happened in the corridor.
 

Baekhyun nodded with agreement, “That’s right! Wow, she made Kris speecless.”  Baekhyun leaned on the wall, while watching Minseok released his grip from Kris's hand, and Kris walked away, to the opposite direction from the girl. “No one can speak like that to Kris. Like ever!”
 

“You're right!” Chanyeol touched his chest with dramatic expression, “Baekhyun-ah...” he called his bestfriend name.
 

“Mwo ya?” Baekhyun confused looking on Chanyeol expression. “You? You think something is weird again, right?” he asked curiously.
 

“I think I fall in love! Really hard.”
 

“Fall in love?” Baekhyun knocked Chanyeol head, “Are you crazy? You fall in love every two weeks with different girl!”
 

Chanyeol knocked Baekhyun head back, “Yah! This time it's real, have you ever feel that your heart was silently stolen in front of your eyes...” Chanyeol stretch his hand toward Jessica who was not seen in front of them, “And you willingly give that away?”
 

“Eukk.” Baekhyun wanted to puke right away, “Yah! That’s so mushy! It’s disgusting to hear that from boys to boys.”

Baekhyun shivered and rubbed his arm.
 

Chanyeol and he had been bestfriend even since they elementary school, but it was kinda of disgusting when your best friend describe something that dramatic to his new love, however Chanyeol was really easy to fall in love, as long as it was girl and beautiful.
 

“Wae? It’s a fact!”
 

“I think you are crazy! How could you fall in love with a girl that even you don’t know her name?” asked Baekhyun, he shook his head.
 

“Because she makes a good blonde! Among those black hair she is one in a million!”
 

Baekhyun can’t believe what he heard. Well, he knew Chanyeol wasn’t smart at all, but he never know he was that simple minded also. “That blonde will vanish in two days, Pabo! Just wait until she met Mrs. Ahn!”  Baekhyun grumbled, “Then she will be the ordinary girl!”
 

“She's not going to become ordinary!” Chanyeol said defensively.
 

“Maybe! If she is that brave she wouldn’t become ordinary, I think Kris will have revenge soon too!”
 

Chanyeol bulge out his eyes, “I will protect her!” He stated.
 

“Yah! How could you protect her, even you are of Kris! Von't forget you told me that you can’t speak with Kris alone because he is so scary!” baekhyun hit Chanyeol head again.
 

Chanyeol rubbed his head, and pouting, “I was 12 back then, pabo! Now it’s different.”
 

“How it will be different this time? You still have a 12 year old brain!” Baekhyun mocked him.
 

“Yah! Even toddler knows you cannot win over people who's much taller than you! Kris was really tall when we were 12!”
 

“He is still veeerrrry tall!” it was fact, Kris might be the tallest man that they ever saw and not mention well build also.
 

“Because you are shooooort so you saw him veerrrrrry tall!” Chanyeol sneered Baekhyun because he was short!
 

“Yah!” Baekhyun yelled loud
 

“Now I am almost as tall as Kris! So I can protect my blonde girl!”
 

“Wah! You never said you will protect me, I am your best friend!” Baekhyun put his palm at his chest and pretending to hurt.
 

“I would rather push you from cliff!”
 

“Yah! I don’t believe why I'm still your best friend! I should've chosen Sehun.” Baekhyun shouted to Chanyeol. “Geurae! If you're like this I won’t help you again in math class.”
 

“HA!” Chanyeol triffled Baekhyun, “For your Information, if I don’t cheat from you I get C-,” Chanyeol stopped, then looked at Baekhyun with desprate looked, “When I cheated I get F! You are no help at all!”
 

Well, it was true actually, Baekhyun rubbed his nape because of embrassment, actually Chanyeol was better in math than him, Baekhyun best score because He cheat from Sehun too. It was like a chain, Baekhyun looked at Sehun's paper, then Chanyeol looked from Baekhyun's paper then three of them will get happily ever after ending at the end of test.
 

But since Sehun moved his sit in front of the class, they couldn’t cheat properly. If Chanyeol and Baekhyun relied on each other it was just like blind man guiding another blind man. 
 

“Is that so, you should let me see your paper for test!” complained Baekhyun.
 

“Yah! It's better if we plead to Sehun to comeback and sit with us!”

 

Baekhyun nodded in unison.

____

Guys sorry for the short chapter! I have so many assignment this day, and ton of things to do...

yet I'm still build the character images in this chapter...hope you like it, it's about Yeolbaek

left comment please, I might sound desperate.

I will update soon Seohan moment....

oh...every chapter i will make a quote randomly from character hope you like it

-edited by: heartsica 6/12/2014 7:55pm