Chapter 64. I’ll be there.

Stop All the Pretend things

People wouldn’t hurt you if you didn’t let them
You make your own pain
~Jessica Jung~

“So, this the hell that important?” Jessica spatted to Luhan when they walked in corridor.

When they were at Jessica house, the grandmother asked them to go to this home, Jessica hated it. it became such habit for that old woman, Jessica went to this house more often than her entire of life.

Jessica swore once she could go out from Korea, she wouldn’t come back again to this house forever.

“Mind your language, noona.” Luhan satirized her, “Halmoni just ask us to wait in Yoona room.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, like she care? She didn’t care about what happen in this house!! She prefered kept being the illegitimate daughter if the old woman didn’t call her anymore.

Since that stupid announcement, that old woman often call her to this house. What did she want?

Luhan hated to be with his half sister but no matter what, His grandmother asked him to bring Jessica along.

His grandmother surely had given lot of thought about it, and perhapst it was really important and connected with that rude girl engagement with Kris.

Luhan just hoped it didn’t affect the stock and company.

Luhan opened Yoona room without knocking, although Yoona always yell to him to knock but hey, which brother didn’t insult his sister?

“YAH, Im Yoona..” Luhan stopped when he saw Yoona fell to the floor and crying really hard. Her shoulder was shaking really hard. “Yoona-ah..”

Luhan rushed to herside while Jessica freezed, she never see Yoona cry. She never think that Yoona can cry, no it wasn’t the simple cry, it more like the brokedown.

Yoona lift her head, her eyes was swollen but she still cry. Jessica felt something kicking her stomatch, she looked so miserable almost like destroyed.

“What happen?” Luhan helped his sister to sit.

“Luhan-ah...” she cried with her hard breath, “what should I do?” she asked Luhan, her voice was trembled, “What should I do, Luhan-ah...”

“What happen, Yoona?” Luhan asked her, he didn’t know what happen to his sister. He confused.

Jessica got a feeling, this surely about Oh Sehun.

“It’s hurt!! It’s hurt alot!!” Yoona hit her chest, “I can’t breath. It is so hurt!!” she breakdown again, like her feet couldn’t support her body again.

“Stop it!!” Luhan stopped her to hit her self, “You will hurt yourself.” He tried to hug Yoona. “Tell me!! Tell me what happen!!”

“It’s hurt alot, Luhan.” Yoona said, “It’s so hurt!! Why? Why is it so hard? Why he can love me only 1%? I only ask 1%? Is it hard?”

“What am I lacking? Am I not beautiful? Am I not that kind? Why? Why he can love me?” Yoona hit Luhan, “Why can’t he look at me the way he look at her?”

Jessica clenched her fist unconsiously, that bastard Oh Sehun. she never see Yoona like this, seemed her pain was unbearable. She hurted more,

Jessica had said she doesn’t deserve to be hurt like this!!!

“I think he will love me, I think he can.” Yoona bursted out, she inhaled slowly, “I don’t ask much, just a little love? Can he give me a little place in his heart?”

“I love him!! I love him so much...” she buried herself in Luhan’s chest. Her body was shaking so much, she looked more fragile.

Luhan was going to kill Oh Sehun because he made Yoona cried like this, Yoona never cry in her live, rarely, even when Luhan played the worst prank. She would angry and hit him, but Oh Sehun made his sister cry like this.

Yoona never beg for someone, Yoona always get 100% she wanted. But Yoona now beg for his love, for 1% his love to her. Sehun broke Yoona into pieces.

“Why I am not Seohyun? Why? If I were Seohyun, will he love me?” Yoona asked Luhan. “Must I learn play piano? Must I join the drama club?”

Jessica rushed to the room and snatched Yoona from Luhan, “Stupid!! Don’t!!” she said to Yoona, “Don’t look down yourself! Don’t do foolish things like that to someone that doesn’t deserve you!!”

Yoona glared to her, “What do you know? Do you ever love someone?” she shouted to Jessica who stood there with her cold face. “Do you know I love him since I was 12?”

Jessica closed her eyes, “Love someone who can love you back, fool!!” she yelled back. “Don’t be stupid!!”

“Yes!! Yess!! I am stupid!! But I love him, you who never love someone wouldn’t know what I am feeling!!!”

“Yoona enough...” Luhan tried to stop them.

“No!! it’s not enough!!!! Don’t you know? Everynight everynight I pray just for him to love me? To see me back like he see her? Do you two know...” Yoona waved her hands uncontrolably, “everymorning I wake up I clutch on the stupid hope that he will love me although just a little?” Yoona shook her head.

“Stupid!! How can you be this stupid!!” Jessica exclaimed, “I think you are the strong arrogant lady but I am wrong you just pathetic little girl!!”

“Damn you!!” Luhan said, Yoona already cried like this she didn’t need someone to hurt her anymore with harsh words. “Stop it!!” he pulled Jessica away but Jessica didn’t move abit.

“I think you almighty Im Yoona!!” she said.

“Right!! I am Yoona, I am Yoona.” Yoona yelled, and then she stumbled to Jessica’s body, “Oh Sehun loved Seo Joohyun not Im Yoona....what should I do? tell me.” She sobbed on her shoulder.

Jessica felt her hands were trembled, before she patted Yoona’s back unconciously, “I don’t know! I don’t know too but maybe crying will help you.” She said coldly.

“Jessica, it’s so hurt!!” it was the first time Yoona called her name, and somehow it touched Jessica more. “It’s hurt a lot...”

“It will go.” Jessica said coldly. “It will go.”

Luhan wrapped his arm to Yoona body, and also with Jessica, “We’ll be here, it’s okay Yoona-ah. I...” he looked at Yoona and then Jessica, “I and Jessica will be here until it go.”

It was the first time he hugged Jessica. both of them just kept silent to watch Yoona cried on her shoulder. They would be there as twin brother and as a sister for her...

Luhan was going to kill Oh Sehun, he must pay all the pain that he caused for Yoona, the pain that Yoona through. Was he blind enough not to see all the things that Yoona did for him...

Jessica hardly to care about someone, and yet Yoona suddenly became one of them, she wanted to kick Oh Sehun because of what he do to Yoona. He broke Yoona....

And for the first time Jessica worry about Luhan also, and also that little Seohyun. She was sured that it would pain her too...



Update again guys, hope you love it...

this chapter is aliitle bit sad right?

I heard Zhang li yin new song, agape and it break my heart also...love her voice and the video klip...

I can't stop crying....

More drama next chapters....left me comment and upvote if you think the story deserved it...

I will update soon...