Chapter 35 the unexpected.

Stop All the Pretend things

Miracle, many believes it's too much of a big thing

But Miracle, it is when..

I’m not at 83rd place anymore..
-Byun Baekhyun

 

 

 

“The exam result is out!!” A student screamed in front of their classroom, that making whole class became so noisy. “The result is unexpected!!” he said again.

Baekhyun groaned, “Oh my beautifuuulll life end like this!!” he exclaimed dramatically and fell to Sehun lap.

“Yess!!” Chanyeol exclaimed, “I will get the good score!!” Chanyeol jumped like crazy ignoring his friend who fainted due to the afraid of the bad result.

“YAH!!” Baekhyun hit chanyeol head, “If I get bad score! You will jump too from my window!!” he yelled to Chanyeol, “That’s all because of yoou!!”

“Yah!! It’s not my fault if you arrreeeeee so dumb!!” Chanyeol said, “It’s your fault to sit in front!!”

Baekhyun eyes buldged, he put his hand on his hips, great!! Since when Baekhyun choose to sit in front?! Chanyeol choose it for him!! “Park Chanyeol you are not my bestfriend anymore!!”

“Yah!! I am your best friend!!”

“No!! You are not!!” Baekhyun put his hand on his chest, “You hurt me so much!! You didn’t know me anymore!! If you know me, you know I can’t do the test, if I sit at the front.”

“Actually, you don't need a bestfriend to figure out you are fool!” D.O commented.

Baekhyun glared at him.

“Yes I know you! I know all the things about you!!” Chanyeol exclaimed in fierce voice, “you even peed in your pant when you are fifteen when we are watching ghost movie in Sehun's house!! And you cover it with Sehun's favourite jersey.”

Baekhyun eyes buldged, that's one of his deep secrets. He couldn’t admit it because he knew Sehun could kill him!

“What?” Sehun’s voice was heard for the first time.

“YAH! Pabo! Why you tell that!! I will tell Sehun too, you used his shirt to wipe out your drool when we were seventeen.” Baekhyun said in high tone.

“What?” Sehun gawked.

“And you... you put the cat in Sehun's cupboard last year!!” Chanyeol said again.

“Yah two weeks ago, you stole Sehun’s favourite movie!!”

Not only Sehun but all the student in the class gawked, the almighty Oh Sehun? Watching ? Sehun facepalmed mentally! He was so embarassed with them.

“You also burned Sehun's underware!!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol head, “It was not me! Pabo! It was D.O, because he said it was the sacrifice to the spirit!!”

Sehun glared at D.O, “You too?”

D.O shrugged with the guilty face, “The choices are only to burn yours or burn mine!”

Sehun really wanted to kill this three people. Why from very the first time, he chose to be their bestfriend. Sehun wanted to smack the boys head right now!!

“Oh, then who put the chili sauce at Sehun closet?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gawked, “You still ask me!! It’s you!!”

“No it’s not me!!” Chanyeol denied it!!

“Yes!! It’s you!! Because I put the tomato sauce!!”

Sehun slammed his palm on the table, “you guys!!!” Sehun said in low tone voice, “We will talk it later!” he said, “After I see the result!!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol freezed, they gulped. “Chanyeol-ah..”Baekhyun called his bestfriend.

“Baekhyun-ah..”Chanyeol responded to him.

Both of them exchanged the glanced and then shouted frantically, “THE RESULTTTTT!!”

They ran to outside classroom, and bumped to Sehun but they ignored him.

Sehun really would kill that two boys. Fortunately he didn’t fall down and making fun of himself again. He looked toward D.O, “Do you have a charm or something to chase those bad spirits away named Baekhyun and chanyeol?” He asked him

“Well, it is hard to find. I can give you charm to chase away ghost! But not both of them!!” D.O said with his normal tone.

Sehun sighed desperately. “I will burn my all underwear if I can chase them away” he muttered more to himself.

Meanwhile Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran to the announcement board like crazy person. “Excuse me!!” they said, “It’s emergency!!”

They panted hard when they arrived at there, “You see first!” Baekhyun said to chanyeol, he gulped. He wasn’t ready yet to see his name.

“Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!!” chanyeol chanted his name, and scanned the result. “Baekhyun-ah!!” he pulled Baekhyun uniform, “Unbelieveable!!” Chanyeol screamed. “I am at 52nd place!!!” he screamed frantically

Actually it wasn’t something that great, but for Chanyeol it was the great improvement from 80th place.

“Search my name! Search my name! Chanyeol-ah!!” Baekhyun pleaded. He still shuted his eyes tightly.

“Okay!” Chanyeol said and scanned Baekhyun named from the lowest place, yeah normally. In fact Chanyeol and Baekhyun never get rank above 50.

Yeah always at 80 or lower place.

“Yah!! Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol became silent suddenly. He couldn’t believe his own eyes.

“What? Tell me! Tell me!!” Baekhyun said, as like he was going to face the Singer awards.

“Daebak! You are at 8th place!!” Chanyeol shouted!!

“What? Are you lying?!!” Baekhyun said, and quickly looking at the announcement board. He scanned for his name.

And then shouted like he was winning the music awards, “DAEBAKKKK!” he shouted, he jumped like crazy, and clinged on to Chanyeol arms, “I am at 8th placeeeeee!!” he jumped.

“Congratulations!!” Chanyeol jumped also. He hugged Baekhyun. “Yah! Baekhyun-ah you did it!!”

They hugged like Baekhyun won the great awards. Until their eyes teared up.

Baekhyun danced like crazy and bowed down to the other student, “Thank you so much!!” he screamed and started to dance there with chanyeol
He looked at the announcement board again. He kissed the board, before turned around and seeing..

Kim Taeyeon who's laughing at him there.

Baekhyun almost fainted because once again, the love of life saw him dance so uncooly in front of everyone in school.

 



Kris passed the announcement board when he saw lot of student. He rolled his eyes, the result are already out. Yeah, he didn’t have any desire to see it. He somehow knew his rank.

But something intrigued him, he wanted to know about Jessica’s rank.

Kris walked to the announcement board, and seeing the result. He shoved some male student to get the closer view.

Yeah, as predicted Kim Taeyeon is in the first place, Luhan in second place, Minseok in third place and Oh Sehun in fourth place. As usual, they were the higher rank competitors.

Kris searched for his name first, but he didn’t see Jessica’s name at the higher rank. Kris just rolled his eyes, when he saw his name at 94th place.

His eyes buldged when he caught Jessica’s name at 96th place, that was so loooooow. He grinned widely.

So the almighty Miss Jung also had the weakness, and she had the lower place than Kris. Kris almost laughed.

He saw Jessica who passed through the corridor, “Yah!” he called her. “Congratulations!” Kris mocked her.

Jessica glared at him, “For what? Have you gone crazy?”

Kris just held his smile, “You can see it by yourself there.” He used his thumb to point the board.

Jessica hissed and rolled her eyes. She looked at the the board, Kris followed closely behind her.

“I didn't think there's someone more stupid than me!!” Kris sneered her.

Jessica just sighed and left, “Yeah someone is luckier in guessing than me!” Jessica said, “Congratulations!” she said and left.

Kris eyes buldged, “At least I’m not at 96th place.” Kris sneered her.

Jessica ignored him, like she cared. She walked faster but Kris having his looong legs, quickly caught her pace. 

“So, is this because you are so stupid?” Kris asked her.

Jessica stopped walking and glared at him, “This is because I hate the lesson!”

“Really?” Kris raised his eyebrows, “Not because you are so stupid?”

Jessica bulged her eyes, okay, If Kris had the faaaaar higher place than her, she would feel a little bit embarassed. But Kris isn’t better than her. Kris is in the 94th place.

“Someone is more stupid than me to have 94th place, when his sister got the 1st place.” Jessica spatted at him. Ha! she perhaps an ignorant person, but Seohyun named always caught her attention lately.

“What!” Kris exclaimed.

“Just look closely at your sister's score! Wah, poor Seohyun to have stupid brother like you!!” Jessica mocked him. “May be you should ask your sister to teach you!”

Kris clenched his fist but he blushed a little. Okay! He knew that Seohyun always smarter than him but when Jessica pointed it out he felt a little ashamed of it.

Jessica watched with smug smirked in her face when she saw Kris madly blushed. Ha! no one could win over Jessica, and Jessica never care enough about her score.

She watched the crimson red tainted Kris’ face. And she found it cute enough. Who would think that little jerk can blush like that?

Wait! Cute?

Jessica shuted her eyes, and shook her head.

You are starting to get crazy! Jessica Jung!

Korea has broken your brain

She snapped herself. She erased the thought suddenly as soon as possible. She walked away leaving Kris there!!

No! no!



Jessica sat in front of the teacher she respected the most. Kim Jong Kook seongsaengnim! She didn’t know what happened but suddenly Kim Jong Kook called her to teacher’s office.

“I heard you have received your result.” Kim Jong Kook started the converstation. “Do you like it?”

Jessica shrugged, “I don’t really care about that, seongsaengnim.” She said.

Kim Jongkook smiled, he actually like this student. She had the highest score in his lesson, and always pay attention. He cared about this student. He always think that beyond the though outside, she had the soft spot.

No one could sing the song with the deep feeling like that if she didn’t really feel that. “I am glad you love music. Do you ever think about your future?”

Jessica nodded, “Yes. And I have planned it well, Seongsaengnim.”

“So, what is your dream, Jessica-ssi?” Kim Jongkook asked her again.

Jessica smiled a little, “To be a violinst! I will enter Julliard and become the most famous violinst.” She said proudly.

All the teachers were shocked, they never think that Jessica could speak politely like that.

Kim Jongkook nodded, “That’s great!” he said, “Do you ever think about another career if you couldn’t reach them?”

Jessica shook her head, “No! I only dream of something that I can achieve! I will work hard towards it.” Jessica said confidently.

“That’s good. You have the talent and you have the determination, Jessica-ssi.” He said softly, “But you know, your life couldn’t only consist of music.” he continued, “You have to know a little bit of math to count your bank account right?”

Jessica felt a ticklish in her stomach, it was quite funny. The joke. Jessica nodded.

All the teachers almost fainted again, that was the first time she show this side. No argument.

“Yes, and you must know a little bit about business so your manager won’t deceive you in future right? And you need a little of the lessons this school teach right? You don’t want people look down your ability right?”

Before Jessica said, Kim Jongkook spoke again in the soft voice yet the cared one, like the father talked to his daughter, “Also learning lot of things may be will deepen your ability to interpret to make lot of music? To know the world better. To make your music reach the hearts of all people.”

Jessica seemed the deep thought about it, before nodded heavily. Admitting the true of Jongkook’s words. “yes.”

“So, you must learn at least a better in order lesson, right?” Jongkook said. “I want to see you like the greatest musician of all. The musician who's good at everything.” He lowered his voice, and leaned his body, “Show them that you aren’t as bad as they think! Go shut their mouth up, Jessica!” he said.

Jessica nodded, yeah. Kim Jongkook seongsaengnim’s words are true. Jessica needed to learn something besides the music. At least at some lesson, just little bit better. Yeah, she wanted to be greatest musician above all.

She didn’t want the manager deceive her.

“Good!” Kim Jongkook said happily. “You can ask Kim Taeyeon to help you.” Kim Jongkook said, “I'm sure she can help you. You will do it, right?”

Jessica nodded again and said she would go out now, that made all the teachers amazed how could that girl become so polite and didn’t seem rude like usual.

The latter walks towards the cafetaria.

She exhaled when she saw Kim Taeyeon there with her friend, that she didn’t really remember her name. The tanned skin girl.

“Yah! That’s the rude queen.” Yuri whispered to Taeyeon, “What does she want?” Yuri asked Taeyeon.

“Ssh! We musn’t say things like that.” Taeyeon said, although she was nervous also, when Jessica walked toward them with her stoic face.

Yuri rolled her eyes, “Just wish she didn’t humilate us! I will pull her hair if she did!” she said in hatred.

Jessica stopped in front of them and sighing heavily, “Hey!” she said in flat tone.

“What can I help you, Jessica-ssi?” Taeyeon asked her nervously. She really wanted to be like Jessica , the fearless girl yet she was afraid. Jessica had everything that we could ask, although she was mysterious but Taeyeon was sured she had lot of money.

Jessica closed her eyes before talk in her flat tone, “Can you help me to study for the another test?”

Taeyeon and Yuri freezed as the words out from Jessica’s mouth. They couldn’t hear the words. Although a hint of cold tone still there but she was asking for help...



hope you love this chapter...

hope you left comment also...

you may be curious who is the illegitimate of Seo family, wait patiently okay?

I will reveal it in upcoming chapters,,

thank for 23 upvoter..

 

i love Kookie oppa in this chapter??

Who's with me?? 

^^

-heartsica

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT072KwwhoAClVUfoik3z-

-edited by: heartsica 6/23/2014 5:43pm