Chapter 55 friends?

Stop All the Pretend things

Laughter is one of the best things in the worlds
So, do your save everymoment of the laugh

-Byun Baekhyun

 

A man's silhouette walked closer to the backyard when the sun had already set. He was suspecting there were people in the hut. So he opened the door forcefully

“What are you doing here?” he snapped at the people inside the hut.

Chanyeol became pale when he looked at the man in front of the door. Chanyeol gulped. He's dead meat!!

Jessica glared back to the person who stood in front of them. Like she was afraid of what he could do. She only raised her brow.

“I told you, right?” the person fummed in anger, “Don’t bring this alien girl to my sanctuary!!” D.O yelled at Chanyeol, he squinted his eyes, “I will curse you...”

“Wait!!” Jessica lifted her hand to stop D.O speaking, “What do you call me? Alien girl?” she yelled back to D.O. she was never expect that she got that kind of nickname.

Jessica could accept all the nickname that people gave to her, ‘Illegitimate daughter’, ‘Ice princess’, ‘unwanted child’, even ‘’ but Alien girl was really new.

And Jessica couldn’t accept it especially by the people who had hide out in school backyard!!

While park Chanyeol looked at Jessica with adorement. Jessica just saved him from cursing that would haunt him his whole life. The level of Chanyeol’s love to Jessica just increase to the highest level.

“If you are not alien, why are you having blonde hair?” D.O asked her in the curious tone, “Why aren’t you afraid of Mrs. Monsterous ahn?

Jessica wanted to facepalmed herself, “It’s called hair dying, stupid!!” she said coldly, “and Mrs.Ahn is human right? For what I am afraid of her.”

D.O nodded, “Rational.” He said. And then he squinted his eyes again. “Then what are you doing here in my sanctuary?” he asked Jessica again, and he drew closer to her, “Do you want me to see your future?”

Jessica looked down at him, “I know my future, I don’t need see you my future.”

D.O shook his head, “You are wrong!!” he said oh-so-wisely. “That’s your own plan about your future but not your future.” He lifted his hand, “The spirit will know your future.”

“I know her future is getting married with me!!” Chanyeol exclaimed and hugged Jessica.

“YAH!!” Jessica pushed him away, “What the hell are you doing?” Jessica yelled at him. Park Chanyeol had hobby to hug her out of blue without permission.

“Hugging you.” Chanyeol said innocently. “Right you will marry me right?” Chanyeol said. with his puppy eyes

D.O gawked, “That’s surely not one of her plan.” He commented.

Jessica nodded, “This time you’re right. I have no plan to marry this boy!!” she said flatly.

Chanyeol looked at her with hurt look, “You are so mean!!” he exclaimed but then he beamed with smile, “But destiny will bring us together My Princess. Trust me!! Our love is strong!!!”

Jessica slapped herself mentally, Chanyeol was so dense. And now, he started to sing, ‘you are my destiny.’ Lynn.

“For your information, she is Kris fiancee.” D.O stopped Chanyeol from singing.

When D.O called that name, suddenly Jessica just remembered about Kris. She didn’t know why but she felt so guilty, a guilty washed her body. She remembered when Kris said that she couldn’t be with Chanyeol.

But Jessica quickly shook the feeling. Who was Kris? Why she had to bother with his opinion?

“Let it be!!” Chanyeol said, “Our love is like Romeo and Juliet!!” Chanyeol said dramtically. “Although her family didn’t permit me to love her I will always love her!! Even we must die when fight againts Kris!!”

“Actually I will choose live with Kris than die.” Jessica commented flatly. She was always being realistic, she didn’t want die to be with someone like that.

Chanyeol gasped and touched his chest, “Oh no!! I will not let you die!!” he said, “Don’t worry my princess, I will protect you forever!! You will not live with that bulldog!!”

Chanyeol clasped her hand. “Don’t worry!!”

Jessica looked at D.O, “Can you stop him?”

D.O raised his eyebrow, “Don’t you think I will stop him since then If I can?” D.O asked Jessica with sarcasm also. D.O hissed, “He is unstoppable!!

Jessica looked at him, with shock. Then her lips curled up, “Try harder!!”

“Yeah! You try to knock some sense to him!!” D.O said, “If you have succeed tell me!! I will make your hair as the magic charm, alien girl!!”

Jessica didn’t expect that she could comfort speaking with this weird boy, aside from his weird thing about the alien thingy, he was one of the people that had the same humour with her.



Chanyeol dragged Jessica and D.O to the playground near the kindergarten school there. He was eager to let Jessica saw the kindregarten where he and his friend play when they were at elementary school

“This is our secret base!!” he said when they arrived on the swing.

Jessica looked sceptically around, “This is you guys call secret base? All the people can see you!!”

D.O hissed, “Don’t you know this school is belong to Sehun? so he ruled here, and we are hyung so the kindergarten student couldn’t oppose us!!”
Jessica gawked, how could they became so childish like that? But Jessica realized she never had friend. She even never played slide or swing like normal kid.

“Baekhyun and I love to play swing!!” Chanyeol said eagerly and sat on one swing.

That scene was quite funny because he had the long leg!! More over he was so huge so seemed the swing would broken in anytime.

D.O nodded, “The last time we played swing, Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun from behind until Baekhyun’s front tooth lost!!”

“Hey!! It’s his fault, he didn’t hold this strongly!!” Chanyeol defensed himself, “And I was six backthen!!”

“But you have six years old mentality!!” D.O said.

Chanyeol pouted, “and you what is your favourite, Jessi?” Chanyeol asked Jessica as he started to swing him self.

Jessica shrugged, “I never play this!” she said in cold tone.

“Never?!”  

Chanyeol stopped playing and looked at him

D.O eyes became as big as a saucer, “Daebak!! Impossible!!” he said.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “I don’t really have interest in it!!” she said in matter of fact tone.

And Jessica really never wanted to play this kind of things, when she saw all the kid was accompanied by their parent. She didn’t want her classmate asked her about her father and mother.

Suddenly someone pulled her, and made her sitting on the swing! “YAH!! What are you doing?” she yelled to D.O who pulled her, also Chanyeol who had big grinned.

“You have to try it!” D.O said, “No wonder your aura seemed so black, you have no fun!!” he said.

Chanyeol smacked D.O head, “Her aura isn’t black pabo!!” he said, “Her aura is pink, your eyes is broken!!”

D.O ignored him.

“YAH!! I don’t want this is so childish!!” Jessica shouted but she couldn’t stand because D.O held her.

“Just sit! Alien girl!! I am the one who pushed you!! So you don’t have to worry if Chanyeol will make your hand broken.” D.O said.

“You have to try it Jessica,” Chanyeol said, and started to swing again, “You will free and you can feel the breeze blew your face, and you can feel you touch the sky.” He extent his hand to the orange colour sky.

He grinned childishly, “You don’t need to worry because you have friend to act childishly.” Chanyeol said again.

“We are not friend!!” Jessica denied it.

D.O rolled his eyes, “Up to you!! Just count us as the stranger to play with you.” D.O said when she started to push Jessica’s swing gently.

Jessica didn’t have chance to say anything when she tighten her grip to the swing, as D.O pushed her faster. and higher

“YEAHHH!!” Chanyeol screamed loudly as Jessica saw his swing became faster and higher. “Higher!!” he exclaimed happily.

Jessica could feel the wind blew her hair, as her swing became higher, Jessica wanted to scream because it was her first time play this, she felt afraid but at the same time she felt excited also like a little child.

She felt Chanyeol enthusiasm.

Chanyeol still yelled cheerfully, “I’m flying!!!” and he started to sing a random song, about flying and touching the sky loudly.

Jessica was grateful that no one in the playground beside them.

“Here we go!!” D.O rolled his eyes, “Sometime you will feel embrassed to have him as your friend!” he said.

“Eu!!” Chanyeol suddenly choked himself, “I eat mosquito!!”

That making Jessica laughed with D.O. she never did this before, she never had the childish friend, she never had someone to share laugh, or to make her laugh like this.

She looked at D.O, who smiled to her, “Don’t tell me later you never play swing again!! You play it with the childish people on earth!!”

Jessica nodded, as she closed her eyes and felt the laughter that flow in , and the feeling like she was having friend for the first time. She played in the school playground for the first time. Like she was being in her five years old again...

Perhaps being in Korea not really bad...



Thank you for 36 upvoter...I really love it...

hope you enjoy this chapter...

I want friend like Chanyeol and D.O too...

left me lot of comment okay?

 

-edited by: heartsica 7/18/2014 7:26pm