Chapter. 9 My love, my girl, my sunshine

Stop All the Pretend things

"Sometimes she is looked beautiful
But most of the time she is looked wonderful...
Dazzling"

-Byun Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun lied on his stomach and looking at his phone wallpaper, why must her so beautiful? With that smile that make his heart beat ten times faster, until he was afraid he would get the heart attack soon. Yeah, Chanyeol fell in love every 2 weeks but Baekhyun fell in love to same girl over and over again for two years.

But she was to far to reach. Baekhyun sighed, why she had to be verrryyyy perfect, with that long black hair and bang on her pretty face. She was always smart and kind hearted girl. Baekhyun met her for the first time when she saw the girl helped another girl who fell and give her tissue. She looked so beautiful and dazzling, he exprienced a love struck that make him numb and his heart beat faster.

Since that time, he would always watch that girl from far away and smiling whenever that girl happy. He always went to toilet when math class, because he knew that the girl would pass corridor because her council work. He tried to say hello but he never success, she would smile on him and called his name with her angelic voice.

 “Confess it, Pabo!”  a heavy voice intruded his daydream.

Baekhyun pouted, “How could I confess? What will I do if she reject me?” he asked the voice that intrude his day dreaming, but he still look at her photo on his phone screen. Actually Baekhyun thought it was only his other imaginary friend who answer him.

“You never know till you try, pabo! You could only be a coward. You have to fight for the one you love.” The heavy voice fill with power and dramatical intonation.

“Love?”

“Mm! That name you have to fight, will you said you lose againts that baozi, he is only student council president, and you are the cutest boy in the school you will win!”

“At least that baozi talk with that girl, not like one man who couldn’t even say a word in front of her.” The different voice cut off the heavy voice that give him courage.

“Yah!” Baekhyun shouted, “I can speak to her.”

“Oh yeah? What is it? You even can’t say Hi when you meet her at corridor.” The bad inner voice said to him. “and that baozi president speak all day long with her.”

He exhaled, “Yeah...you right...”

“Anni! No! yah! Byun Baekhyun, you have like her since middle school you will win her heart, Pabo!” the heavy deep voice snapped him. “That baozi is not really great. He is only at third place in school and you are the 83rd place, the difference isn’t really big.”

“Yah only 80 place you have to climb. But if it is Baekhyun seems it’s easier to climb mount everest, rather than crawl to 3rd place.”

Baekhyun energy even drop to the lowest level, it seem his dream girl become soooooo far away, the dream girl was currently on 1st place at school, “shh,, what should I do?”

“Yah! Oh Sehun you make him more down!” the deep voice yelled at the other voice.

Baekhyun surprised when Sehun name call, he like just realized something, he averted his gaze from the phones screen and found out chanyeol who lied down beside him and Sehun sat on his chair. Baekhyun scream, “YAHH!” he jumped in shock and pointed Chanyeol and Sehun, back and forth. “How can you in my room?” he shouted franticly.

Before Chanyeol and Sehun answered him, some one tapped his shoulder from behind. Baekhyun turned back to see it just to see D.O showed the ouja board  in front of him, “Want me to tell your future with Her? Usually the ghost know everything.”

“ARGHHH!” Baekhyun screamed and fell back to his bed, “Who let DO get into my room?” he pointed the ouja board, “Bring that out of my room!!” baekhyun always afraid to ghost things, and he wouldn’t use the ouja board even he wanted to know his future, people said that the spirit wouldn’t go away if she had came.

“Why? You will know your future. So we bring DO with us!” Chanyeol reasoned to him. “Let’s start!!”

“No! you know the spirit will not go away if you play it. It will haunt my house forever and eveeeer.”Baekhyun shouted frantically.

“Who say? The spirit will help you, Baekhyun-ahh.” Chanyeol patted his best friend to assured him. “DO lets start.” DO nodded and put the board on the top of bed

“NO!!! sehun help me!” Baekhyun crawled to near Sehun and plead with his puppy eyes. Sehun looked at his eyes and sighed. He always fell on the same threat of the puppy eyes. “I will die if they call the spirit.” He plead. He knew Sehun was weak to the puppy eyes

“enough!” Baekhyun smiled in relieved at last some one on his side. “D.O call the spirit now, let’s finish it. So we know this kid future...”

“NOOOO!!!!” baekhyun screamed in horrified.


 

“Could you shut up?!” Minseok said to Kris who laid in his bed room, and humming a random song. Minseok couldn’t concentrate to his homework, not while Kris made the noise. “Damn it!” he cursed.

“Why is my voice bad?” Kris asked him innocently, he already knew that Minseok couldn’t focus if the condition was not silent, and Kris was bored. If he locked up him self at the room, he would end with massive headache. Thinking about his family, also about the blonde girl that distrubed his brain.

“Yes!!” Minseouk answered him annoyed. “I had ton of things to do, Kris. If you have nothing to do, why don’t you do your homework?”

“I don’t want! It just make me a great headache.” He found the excuse, more over who dared to punish him? He was one of the Seo family son.

Minseok sigh in despration, “Why don’t you go out? Looking for fresh air?” he gave another advice, he would do anything in order to make Kris get out from his room as soon as possible. Okay, at first Kris would only humming the song of boy group, next 30 minutes he would sing the SNSD song, and then Sistar, until Minseok wanted vomit. Kris needed someone to fulfill his bully desire. When he couldn't bully someone, he would annoyed that people until frustated.

“I don’t have money, cash money. I don’t want go anywhere without money.”

“Use your credit card!” Minseok clenched his teeth, in order to endure his warth.

Kris shrugged, “I forgot to bring my credit card.”

Minseok face palmed himself mentally, he exhaled to make him calm. “I will lend you money.” He said.

“No need Minseok-ah.” Kris sat at the bed, he took a magazine, “I will stay here.” He folded one of his arm to his head as  apillow, “I will keep silent.”

Hah? Like Minseok would believe that, Kris would decided to forger his words once he got bored by the magazine. “I don’t....”

His word was cut off by the slam from his door, and revealed Luhan who stood there with the frown. “Kris!” he called Kris’ name. Minseok prayed that these two people would go away quickly.

“What?” Kris said ignorantly. He kept lying at Minseok bed and open the magazine.

Well, Luhan walked in to the room, closing the door behind him so the other people wouldn’t listen their conversation. “Why do you make my Seohyun worried?”

Your Seohyun?” Kris and minseok exclaimed together.  Kris raised his eyebrow, “She is my sister, than since when she become your Seohyun?” he snapped Luhan.

“She is my fiancee so I can call her my Seohyun.” Luhan waved his hand like to emphasize that it was not his point. “What happened to you and your father?” he asked to the point.

Kris didn’t know he had to grateful because his friends cared about it lor just brush it off, he actually didn’t trust them 100 persen, they basically connected because of money and engagement. Especially Luhan, He knew that where Luhan loyalty is. His family. Kris would harm his own family if he told Luhan detailed about what happened in Seo household. Even Seohyun never told Luhan too detail about their family to Luhan.

He might hate his own family but he never want their family lose to KC group. Luhan and Minseok only know the surface of Kris family problem that he never got along with his own father. Kris shrugged and show the flat expression, “He wanted me to engage with a stupid girl.”

“That’s all?” Minseok said in confusion.

Kris narrowed his eyes, and snapped Minseok, “That is not all!”

Luhan sighed, “You know that well, kris. We have to get married with the girl that our famlily choose for us. You have postponed your engagement years, don’t you think now is the right time?” Luhan tried to reason with Kris.

“It’s not like you will marry her right?” Minseok supported Luhan argument.

“You could say that easily, Minseok because your father never force you! Do you want to engage with the girl that you even didn’t know the name?” he asked Minseok.

“Yeah well, I never think about it, but if it is their wish I will do it.” Minseok wasn’t really easily to answered that question. Suddenly Taeyeon face cross his mind, may be if his parent asked him to engage with someone else he couldn’t be that close with Taeyeon. Minseok shook his head, why did Taeyeon face appear? Perhaps, he thought too much about the school council task so the most responsible person will appear. Yeah, probably.

“Really?” Kris looked very sceptical about that. “What about the student council vice president?” he asked him, “Imagine that if you had to engage with her bestfriend?”

Minseok and Luhan gawked, “Yah! You watch too much drama!” Minseok threw him a magazine, “and I don’t have any relationship with Kim Taeyeon.” He said firmly, to convience both of his friend, and himself. He did appreciate his friendship with Taeyeon and She is one of the best friend he would have, but no more.

Kris dodged the magazine and pointed to Luhan, “and you? Will you agree to engage someone that you even never meet?”

“I have experienced it Kris and I have no regret about it.” He said easily. Yeah Seohyun was the best things in his life.

“I’m going to puke!” Kris said. “and now you wanted to say, you love my sister, don’t you?”

“Why? It is true!” Luhan defend himself, he would never shame to admit that he had feeling to Seohyun the deep one.

“I’m out of here.” Kris stood up, “I don’t want to be the part of this cheesy things.” He said and walked to door. Minseok didn’t know if Luhan came earlier he had not to hear the annoying song from Kris, yeah might be he had to deal with Luhan undying love to his fiancee but it was easier to shut Luhan up.

“Ah!” Kris turned his back and headed to Minseok and Luhan place and extend his hand, giving sign to ask something.

“What?”

“Money. Don’t you say you wanted to lend me some?” he said, and he averted his gaze to Luhan, “And you, if you really love my sister, Lend me your car.” He ordered Luhan.

“YAH!” Luhan and Minseok wanted to knock his head for being such bossy to them.

“What?” Kris asked them innocently, “Don’t you just said that you want to lend me money?” he told Minseok and then to Luhan, “And you said that you love my sister, so be nice to your brother-in-law.”

*****

Okay, at least double update. sorry for making you guys waiting...

these days my schedule have sooo hectic, school projects were flooded.

comment and subcribe please.

upvote if you think this story deserve it.. thank you, guys.

 

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/13/2014 12:29pm