Chapter 48. the boy’s night.

Stop All the Pretend things

I am not a coward who afraid to admit my own weakness
So what if I can’t go to Toilet by my self?
~Park Chanyeol~

Luhan reminded himself to buy another bed later, he couldn’t imagine he slept with lot of gem after Chanyeol and Baekhyun jumped on his bed. And he got some lesson, that never let Baekhyun or Chanyeol in his room without him.

Luhan ended up sleeping on the one of big sofa in his room, for heaven sake, he wouldn’t let himself sleep there again. While Sehun slept on the couch opposite him.

D.O slept on the floor with a mattress and thick blanket that they got from Luhan’s cupboard.

Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had to share the bed. With Baekhyun slept between Kris and Chanyeol.

Luhan sent the messages to Seohyun who just slept in the next room, but he couldn’t help to grin widely when Seohyun replied him.

“are you crazy?” D.O asked him suddenly.

Luhan glared to D.O, “You are the one who crazy!! how can you suddenly ask people like that?”

D.O shrugged, “Not me the one who grinned like fool.” He said sarcastically.

Sehun laughed hearing D.O sarcastic remark, if D.O wasn’t speak about alien or ghost, he was quite entertaining.

“YAH!” Chanyeol suddenly yelling. “I am not giving you pillow if you didn’t tell me about Jessica, my princess!!” Chanyeol said.

Kris gritted his teeth, “I say I don’t want to tell you! Now give me back my pillow!!” Kris tried to snatch the pillow from Chanyeol.

But Chanyeol hugged all the pillow with all his strength. “No!! you aren’t fair!!” Chanyeol said, “How could you separate me from my princess!!”

“For god sake, just tell him, Kris!!” Luhan yelled. “I can’t sleep!!”

Kris raised his eyebrow, “Can you tell us what are you doing with my sister?” Kris asked him.

Sehun suddenly became aware, also Baekhyun.

Luhan groaned, “Of course no!! we aren’t girl. We won’t talk about it!!” Luhan replied him.

“So, how could you ask me to tell about Jessica?” Kris asked him back. He wasn’t going to tell anyone about Jessica to everyone. He didn’t want people see another fragile side of Jessica. he didn’t want someone else hug her.

“Just tell Chanyeol you kiss her! Then it will finish!!” D.O said.

Chanyeol eyes buldged, “No!! you can’t kiss my princess!!” Chanyeol said dramatically, “Her first kiss is going to be me on our wedding days.!”
Sehun who stay silence then cough! “Wedding day?”

Kris kicked Chanyeol from the bed, “She is my fiancee dumb!!”

“As long as she doesn’t wear ring on his finger, I won’t stop!!” Chanyeol said and jumped back to Luhan’s bed.

Kris just think about it. First Kiss? Did Jessica already have the first kiss? Who would kiss the rude girl like her? People would die of coldness when she stare. Yeah, probably she never had first kiss!

But, Jessica is beautiful, for god sake, she lived in London!!

Kris had to ask Jessica later.

“Whatever!!” Kris said,

“I will make you regret!!” Chanyeol said, “I will snatch her under your eyes, and I will make you realize that her love is for me not for you!! I won’t give her to you!! Like I won’t give this pillow to you!!”

“why in this room, no one single again like me?” D.O said suddenly.

Sehun sighed, “Baekhyun is single.”

D.O looked at him sceptically, “Oh yeah? He has his long crushed, Kim Taeyeon!!”

“sorry, don’t you think Taeyeon is Minseok girlfriend?” Kris said.

“What!!” Baekhyun yelled. “No!! she isn’t Minseok girlfriend!!”

He would die, If Taeyeon is Minseok girlfriend. That Kim Minseok was too ugly to be with him. And that Kim Minseok was in the third place, but now Baekhyun felt more confident because he is at 8th place.

“Oh yeah?” Kris mocked him. “As long as I remember they are always together in counsil room and I know that they talked lot of things. Minseok even buy for her birthday present!”

If talked about playing prank, Kris is number one, and he can’t stop!!

“NO!!”Baekhyun whined, “Tell me Sehun-ah..” he sobbed, “I still have chance.”

Sehun raised his brow, “If only speak three words a day with her, and you can have chance?” he shook his head. “I highly doubted about it!!” Sehun doubted about that really.

“You are mean!!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“see?” Kris again, he pointed Baekhyun, “You-don’t-have-a-chance, Minseok will..”

“YAH!! Bad person!!” Suddenly Chanyeol smacked Kris head with pillow, and hit him continuously, “How could you like that!!”

“YAH!!” Kris yelled.

“Beat this monster, Baekhyun-ah.” Chanyeol exclaimed, “He want to take Jessica from me also, he make Minseok be with Taeyeon!!”

Baekhyun nodded and hit Kris with the pillow, “Let’s fight this monster. Yeol-ah!! Let him know that the justice will always win!!!” he yelled frantically.

“Isn’t it line from Power ranger?” Luhan asked Sehun and D.O.

D.O looked at him innocently, “don’t you know? We still watch power ranger till now?” he pointed Sehun, “Include him.”

Sehun smack D.O head with his pillow, “Who says? I am not watching that, Kyungsoo!!”

D.O eyes became like saucer, “I say don’t call me Kyungsoo!!” he smacked Sehun head with pillow also, “don’t you know it’s not sound mysterious.”

Luhan facepalmed mentally, why this time became pillow fight? He was right! Sehun also a little bit weird, if you were befriended with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, you would be a little bit crazy and abnormal like them.

And Kris also!! For god sake!!

“Chanyeol-ah!!” Baekhyun said, and pointed Luhan, “The monster’s friend!!”

“Attack!!” Chanyeol yelled!!!

Luhan didn’t have time to dodge or react when suddenly the pillow hit his face!!



Kris was in deep sleep when suddenly someone poked his arm. Kris ignored it and tossed to other direction but this time someone pinch his back. Kris was never a heavy sleeper in someone else place.

And he opened his eyes annoyingly to look at the culprit. “What the hell?” Kris asked him in his hoarse voice. And seeing Chanyeol so closed with his face.

“Kris!!” Chanyeol pleaded.

Kris gritted his teeth, he wanted to smack Chanyeol! He would kick the boy and threw him to the sea, or even buried him in the grave right now. Kris imagined he punched Chanyeol in his sleep!!

“If you ask about Jessica again! I will kill you!!” he threatened.

Chanyeol shook his head, “I love my princess but this is urgent!!” Chanyeol exclaimed in heavy tone. “I want to pee!!”

“What?” Kris almost yelled. Damn it! It was four o’clock in morning and Park Chanyeol woke him up just to say he wanted to pee!! Kris would kill him!!

Chanyeol nodded like a little child, “I want to pee!! Kris, accompany me to the toilet please!!” he pleaded.

Kris really wanted to smack Chanyeol head, “What?! No!!”

“Pleasssssse!! It’s so dark!!”

Of course it’s dark!! They slept with no light, it made them more comfortable to sleep!!

“No!!”

“I really want to pee!! I can pee here!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!”

“Park Chanyeol!! The toilet is right there!!” Kris pointed the toilet that only few metres away. As big as Luhan’s room, the toilet wasn’t too far from the bed!!

“I knowww!!” he whined, “But I am afraid! What if the ghost appear from under bed, and grab my foot!!” he said in scared tone. “Pleassssssseee!!” he whined again.

Kris wanted to bang his head to wall right now!! It much better if he just accompany him. So he could sleep again, he wanted to sleep. And it much easier than beat him up. It needed more energy, and Kris didn’t have that energy now!! “Let’s go!!” he yelled at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded, and grab Kris’ t-shirt and followed behind him!! “Don’t leave me okay?” Chanyeol said when they arrived in front of toilet.

“Just finish it quickly!!” Kris said in his cold tone, and angry!!

He didn;t know, why did Chanyeol that dumb? How could they compete to get Jessica? and his opponent just like a little children who even scared to go to Toilet by himself after watch horror movie!!

Chanyeol got out from toilet, “Okay!!” he grinned happily.

“If you dare to distrub me again!! I will kill you!! And I will cut your body and throw it to Han river!!” Kris threatened him with his glare.

Chanyeol gulped. Not because he was afraid with Kris threat, okay perhaps a little, but more because he was afraid Kris would leave him!! Why the hell Luhan turned of the lamp!!

He trailed behind Kris again to the bed.

Kris just wanted to sleep when someone pinch him again. “What again!!” He yelled. If that Park Chanyeol, he really would kill him!!

Instead he found the Byun Baekhyun who was looked at him, “Kris I want to pee!!”



Luhan woke up earlier than another, he couldn’t sleep with another people in his room and if he slept at sofa instead bed. He really would buy a new bed and sheet. He wouldn’t sleep on the same bed again.

He was sure a billion gems were on his bed now! Not mention crazy viruses from Chanyeol and Baekhyun!!

He looked at the clock, six o’clock. Still to early, but he couldn’t sleep again. He sighed and he looked at Sehun who still in deep sleep also D.O

He forced himself to get up and looked at Kris who still sleep. Baekhyun slept and put his feet to Chanyeol stomach. Luhan knew that Baekhyun had a severe sleeping habit!!

He yawned and opened the curtain a little to look at outside.

What he look, making his blood cold, he saw his father went home, with the messy coat and hair. Luhan clenched his fist!! His father promised to them that he wouldn’t go out with another woman again, after Jessica incident!!

Luhan knew that his mother didn’t care about it, she didn’t care as long as she become the Im lady. As long as her son and daughter as the main heir. His mother only cared about image.

They loved Luhan and Yoona. Luhan knew that. But they never love each other, their marriage just based on benefit for each other. Yeah, all for the money. They even lie about Jessica’s birth!

Luhan hated Jessica, so much until his bone. But he couldn’t believe his father and grandmother made story like that. He knew they did that to protect the KC group that belong to the Im. He knew how much the rumour could destroy their company but somehow it wasn’t fair for Jessica.

Jessica, the fruit of his father adultery.

Luhan loathed her because of that.

Luhan made promise to himself that he wouldn’t became like his father. He would only love his wife later. He would only love Seohyun forever. He couldn’t imagine himself marry another girl!!

It’s selfish! He knew but he couldn’t help it. But he wouldn’t be like his father who selfishly protect himself. He hurted a lot of people, Luhan and Yoona and even Jessica.

He destroyed Luhan adorement to him!! He lost a little respect that Luhan had for him now!

Luhan sighed and then walked out his room, to take some water, before he stopped in front of Yoona’s door. He opened it a little, and walked in. He put the blanket to cover Yoona, his sister. He patted Yoona’s head.

He wouldn’t let his father foolishness destroy Yoona’s happiness. If Yoona happiness is her engagement with Sehun, the engagement had to continue. He would work hard to protect their heritance even from Jessica.

He walked to Seohyun side, his sleeping beauty. He tucked Seohyun hair, and caressed her cheeks and nose. Seohyun squirmed in her sleep. Luhan chuckled.

Seohyun opened her eyes, “Oppa...”

“sst..sleep more. It’s still early.” Luhan said, and give peck at Seohyun forehead.

Seohyun nodded, and sleep again while Luhan rubbed her hair. He wouldn’t make the same mistake like his father.

Seohyun is his life. He would die, if he couldn’t have Seohyun.

After seeing Seohyun sleep, Luhan decided to get out from the room and closed the door, seeing two important girl in his life sleep.

 

 

 

 

 



Still the funny chapter and alittle bit Luhan pov.

perhaps for some of you JEssica and Kris romance is slow, but both of them had lot of problem, and cold people so it took time to open up, wait patiently with me okay?

Next chapter gonna be Jessica and Kriscute little fight and a slight Jessica melting. I don't want rush them, I want make them as a funny couple but sweet later, so their romance build one by one. until they realized each other feeling. hope you love it....

The big drama reavealed gonna up in this story one by one.

thank you for 180 subciber I never imagine I got that much, and also 31 upvoter..

and also love your comment...it made me reallllly happy.

I will update next chapter soon

~ECholeshyver~