Chapter 17. er and hero

Stop All the Pretend things

Leaving is the easy way out of something
But Leaving is also the hardest part of live because
You hurt your self and many people
~Seo Joohyun~

Kris cursed himself because of the ungrateful girl that he carry to her home, well not home just half way and then the driver came to pick her up. Without saying thank you even she just left him like that.

Now he was going to home, because of Ace. It was not like that he wanted to go home, but rather than Minseok would kick him out from his house if he brought ace.

He strode to his room, hoping his dad was too busy to realize he was at home. “You are going home already?” A voice snapped Kris from his “journey” to his room.

Kris put his famous face, and smirked. “Hi, appa!” he mocked. “You are realize I’m at home already.” He said.

His dad was standing there, with his suit and the poker face also. “I know that you stay in Minseok house. So that was save enough, that’s good you still know to take care of family name.” His dad said.

“Are you hiring private detective again?” Kris squinted his eyes, and then let out a sarcasm laugh, “Guess you really care about me?”

“I just don’t want to pick you up from the jail.” His dad retorted, “It is good thing you choose that student counsil president than your sister fiancee.”

“Why? Because Im is dangerous?” Kris asked him, “That’s not like Luhan didn’t know about it.” Kris said, knowing that his dad would be mad if he knew that Luhan knew something about his family.

His dad clenched his fist, “You worthless creature of Seo family.” His dad said coldly.

Kris was used to with that words out of His dad mouth, and Kris loved to provoked his dad. “Yeah, There must be one person to ruin family name right?” he asked him, “Well, if you have nothing to say, I will go to my room.”

“!!” his father cursed him. “Wait up! Kris Seo!” he yelled. “If we lose the bid againts Seo, I will punish you.”

Kris turned his back, “Then you still need me right?” Kris said, “That’s relieve I’m holding my self not to tell Luhan. Good luck, Aboeji.” He said, “And don’t trust me, I could change my mind.”

Yeah, Kris was not stupid, he might be bad at school, but he knew more about money and business, about the thin relationship that may be exist between Im and Seo.

His dad may be hate him, but he was the Son of Seo, what he done in public could make the stock drop.

“If we lose, I will make your mom life suffer more.” His father said in sly tone, Kris glared at him with rage.

His dad wasn’t fool but he knew where was Kris weak point, His mom and Seohyun. But it was impossible his dad touched Seohyun because Seohyun was one of the Seo assets. But his mom..

Kris clenched his fist, “Don’t touch her!” he warned him.

His father stared him, “Then let’s see how the bid end.” He said and then he step out from the room.

Kris wanted to kill him! not his mom! Kris gritted his teeth, although his mom never talked to him, he cared for her. Kris wanted to check her but he know his mom wouldn’t talk to him, wouldn’t even look at him.

Deciding not to meet his mom, Kris walked to his room. He had given Ace to the gardener so he could take care of it,  Kris couldn’t take care of the dog. He would visit Ace later.

Kris wanted lying in his bed, but he ended with standing in his balcony. He should take a bath but he was still sense Jessica that held him, the warmth and her fragnance like lavender. The fragnance on his shirt.

He must be crazy but he felt calm to smell it. “!” he cursed. Kris, no! you hate that girl!  He convience him self.

You just pity her!

You hate lavender!

He tried to convienced him self until he saw a car entered the gate and, Luhan got out the car with Seohyun. His balcony was high enough to look all over the house front.

Kris eyes buldged out, when he saw Luhan held Seohyun hands and accompany her to the door. Since when they already held hand?

They were awkward, no Seohyun didn’t like Skinship outside the family. Raised with the unaffection father and Mom, they hardly experience skinship, but Kris always hug Seohyun because he wanted to protect her little sister, to gave her affection.

Kris squinted his eyes, spying that Luhan and Seohyun spoke some sentences again before Luhan smiled, (like predator in Kris eyes)., and pull his sister into a hug. Now Kris eyes bigger as big as saucer.

“Joohyun-ahhh!” he called his sister that make Luhan and Seohyun jumped. He waved, and grinned when Luhan sent dagger to him. “Joohyun-ah, quickly get in!!” he yelled again.

Luhan said something before went in to his car. Kris grinned in satification, ha! hugged his sister was too fast one thousand years. That night Kris got the message from Luhan.

“Do you really want to die? er!”

That make Kris laughed.



Actually Jessica didn’t want to attend the school, her ankles was hurt like hell, she had bandage all over it. The doctor said she would be fine in three days. It was only sprained ankle.

but because of today, she would have the music class she determined to go to school. Just for the music class. The most lesson she loved. Yeah, although it means that she couldn’t skip another class.’

Her driver helped her to get down from the car, “Thanks Choi Min-ki ahjussi.” She said coldly, the driver was shocked because it was the first time Jessica said thank you.

Usually she just nodded and said, ‘pick me up on time, Choi Min-ki ahjussi.’ She remebered his name but rarely say thank you.

Min-ki didn’t know why but he worried about Jessica when the ankles was sprained. She was though girl, she didn’t complain too much or even crying, she cursed, hating because of she couldn’t walk. And Minki realized that girl didn’t as bad as it seem, she never called Minki when the work hours was over.

She never asked Minki to work over hour also, although the salary from Im family was big enough to him for tolerating such behaviour. She was rude but she was also thoughful.

She was more than she wanted to show.

“Are you gonna be okay, Miss?” Minki asked her when he was help her bring her violin case.

Jessica glared at him, “Do I look okay?” she asked coldly. “If I am okay I won’t limp! So, no I’m not okay!” she said in annoyance tone.

“Do you need me to wait for you?” said Minki again, he was used to hear the cold answer.

Jessica glared at him, and raised her brow, “Do you have nothing better to do?” Jessica asked him again, “I am not kindegarten children!”

“But you are hurt..”

Jessica waved her hand, to make him stop. “I don’t need it! I need driver not babysitter.” She cut him, and snatched the violin case, “Go do something useful!” she suggest coldly.

“I’m worry..”

“I don’t need your worry!” Jessica said, “Just pick me up on time! I will call you if I need you! Just spend your times worrying about your family!” She said and then she left him there.

Jessica rolled her eyes, she never think that why should her driver worry about her? She just had the sprained ankles not handicapp! She was fine by her self.

“Miss Jung!” a really annoying voice snapped her again. Jessica searched for the source and met Mrs. Ahn who was tapped her heels to floor. Seems like her day started the bad things.

“what happened again?” she asked in annoyance tone.

“It is already a month but you still didn’t dyed your hair as black!” She started the topic again.

Jessica sighed, “Don’t we have finished this topic about my hair?” she asked. Really, why this teacher kept bugging her about it.

“First I tolerance you, I am still giving you time, for your inconventional hair! And then you broke so many rule again like skipping class and even got two detention!” Mrs.Ahn gave all the sin that Jessica commit.

“So?” Jessica decided to asked her, what did she want?

Didn’t she felt like wasting time? Telling the same thing to Jessica everyday but Jessica didn’t have intention to do that. “I’m not tolerating such kind of behaviour again. I will give you punishment!”

“Are you finish?” Jessica asked her coldly, just like Mrs. Ahn didn’t say anything. Her foot pained again, and seems worsed. The doctor said she must not gave the burden to her ankle. It was include stood for long time.

Mrs. Ahn buldged her eyes, “No I am not! How many times must I tell you miss Jung? It was impolite to cut the teacher out!” she yelled, “If you cut me out once more! I will cut your hair!” she threaten Jessica.

Before Jessica could answer suddenly a huge figure stood between her and Mrs. Ahn.

“No you can’t cut it!” the huge wall stretched his arms, and with his deep voice. “She is the best blonde I ‘ve ever seen!” He shook his head frantically.

Jessica rolled her eyes, she didn’t need protector especially the protector that step on her sprained feet! “YAH!!” she yelled loudly.



Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol had been best friend since they were kindergarten, but that doesn’t mean sometimes Baekhyun didn’t want to pretend not know Chanyeol.

And this one was one of that moment.

That stupid Park Chanyeol stood between the cold-blonde-girl-that-want-to-rip-his-mouth and Mrs. Ahn the scariest teacher at school. Baekhyun almost fainted when Chanyeol ran to them.

“No you can’t cut it!” Chanyeol said to Mrs.Ahn. “She is the best blonde I’ve ever seen!” he shook his head dramaticly.

“PARK CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun flinched when Mrs.Ahn screamed his name.

The same time, Jessica the blonde girl yelled, “YAH!”

“Ugh!” Chanyeol flinched and rubbed his chest, “You shock me, Mrs.Ahn...” and then he smiled to the blonde girl, “Are you okay?”

Jessica sent the dagger to him, “No! I am hurt!” the blonde girl said bluntly. “Are you blind?” she pointed her feet that seems abscess.
Chanyeol seem wanted to faint, “Oh, what happen to your ankles?”

“Stop!!” Jessica said, “Just go away!” the blonde girl started to walk away passing Chanyeol.

“Wait!!” Chanyeol held Jessica elbow, “Let me help you! Your prince will help you!” he said, that making Baekhyun facepalm himself. Chanyeol really love to dig his own grave.

“Park Chanyeol-ssi” Mrs. Ahn yelled, “Don’t interfere this matter. I have problem with Miss Jung.” Mrs.Ahn squinted her eyes. The aura became more dangerous.

Baekhyun gulped, Chanyeol had to get out the scene now!!

“No! Whatever that involve Jessica I will support her! Especially it is about her beautiful blonde hair!” Chanyeol said heroicly.

Baekhyun wanted to pound his head to wall. It was not the time to became hero! it was not Drama. In Drama you will win the girl heart but now, Chanyeol will win the detention grandprize! Punishment!

“YAH! Who said I need your help?” Jessica seem wanted to free from Chanyeol graps.

Yeah, that girl could handle it by her self!

Chanyeol shook his head, he was still immersed in his own drama. “Sst! Don’t worry! Don’t be afraid I will always by your side...”

Now, Baekhyun really wanted to jumped from Himalaya, how could he have best friend that chessy and dense!

Mrs.Ahns already in the peak of her rage! So, do Jessica! Jessica wanted just to shut the giant mouth up!

“Are you serious Park Chanyeol-ssi! I ask you once again! Get out from here!” Mrs.Ahn warned him once again.

Chanyeol stubbornly shook his head, “NO!”

Baekhyun gulped. “PARK CHANYEOL! Detention room!!” Mrs.Ahn screamed that make the corridor shocked. “And you too!” she pointed her finger to Jessica.

She stomped and go away from there. Chanyeol shook his head, “It’s okay! I will be there!” he calmed Jessica.

Jessica already want to kill Chanyeol, she wouldn’t get detention if Chanyeol didn’t interfere! This fake hero, “Who said I need you there?” she asked with cold tone.

“You don’t need to say that!” he shrugged, and smile widely, “I will be there! And Baekhyun also!” he pointed Baekhyun who just stood there.

Jessica averted her death glare to Baekhyun, Now Baekhyun wanted to hit chanyeol really hard. “No. I won’t be there!” Baekhyun denied.

“YAH! You are my best friend!” Chanyeol said, “Don’t worry Jessi, Baekhyun also will accompany us!” he said.

Jessica clenched her teeth, this boy really annoying!! “DUMB! STUPID! FOOL!” she yelled to Chanyeol and then walked away from the scene with her limp feet.

Chanyeol freeze!

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol head when the girl was at 10 feet from them. “You are really stupid!” he said, “You go to the detention room by yourself!” Baekhyun scolded him, “Don’t you see that girl didn’t need your help? You are really fool why I became your friend!” Baekhyun yelled to him.

But Chanyeol didn’t move an inch.

“YAH! Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun called his name, and waved his hand in front of Chanyeol face. “YEOL!” he said his name again.
Was he really shock from the girl outburst.

“Yeol-ah...”Baekhyun call him softly, pitying his bestfriend.

“Baekhyun-ah why she like that?” Chanyeol asked him but his eyes still glued to Jessica who walked limpingly to elevator.

Baekhyun sighed, “You know that she didn’t need help!” Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun-ah, why...”

His friend really like broken heart, “Yeol-ah, it’s okay...”Baekhyun pitied him alothough he was dumb he was Baekhyun best friend. “She is..”

Chanyeol cut him, “Why is she so BEAUTIFUUUUUUL even she is angry and yelling?” Chanyeol face beamed in light, untli it was dazzling. “My blonde princess....Jessi, wait!”

He chased the girl.

Baekhyun gawked, this Park Chanyeol was the real dumbbbb!




I edit the couple of first chapter,,,

hope you enjoy this chapter guyss...

tq for the comment and also upvote...

your comment and upvote make me want to update soon....^^