Troubled and Bullied

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

 

My eyes grew big after seeing the remaining of EXO with beaten faces. Kai has a black eye and torn lip, Kris was clutching his tummy, DO rubbed his chin and God knows what happened to Chanyeol and Baekhyun since they covered their faces.

I instantly went to Suho who was the worst among all of them and supported him by the waist. “! Who did this oppa?”

“Long story…” he groaned.

I led them to the living room and they scattered everywhere. Half were lying on the floor and another slumped on the couch. I went to get the first aid kit in the bathroom while Sehun rushed to Kris.“Hyung! What happened?”

“Nu’est!” he hissed.

I kneeled in front of Kai and dabbed a gauze soaked in alcohol on his lip. “WHO???” I asked.

“OW!” he winced. “Sorry…” I muttered and continued cleaning his cut while he kept staring at me. He always had that same look every time we’re face to face.

It’s uncomfortable most of the time and I always ended up looking away.

I placed a Pororo band aid on his lip and ruffled his hair. “You’re good to go.” I smiled but he never left his gaze on me. ‘When will he ever stop?’ I sighed and moved to Suho. “Nu… Who?”

“Some other group at school! They wanted to teach us a lesson coz they thought we’re too “cocky” but they failed. Bunch of losers!” Kris smirked.

“Yah! Is SMU some kind of zoo? What’s with the bullying and fighting? AISH!” I scolded them. “We all go to school to study and not for some brawl!” and Suho flinched after I poked his black eye. “Miahnae oppa.”

“We can’t help it! Those bastards are just jealous of us! Our looks came with a price, y’know. Tch!” Baekhyun scoffed.

“Uwaaaa~ Y’all should be proud then!” then I hurled the icepack to him that landed on his chest. “Yah! Is this how you should treat us?”

“Yes! It’s your fault anyway!” and I moved to Chanyeol this time who curled on the floor. My blood that was boiling from their stupidity calmed down. “Can’t you at least avoid them? I hate seeing all of you this way!” I begged while applying ointment on a gash on his cheek.

“They should be the one avoiding us!” DO blurted.

I then faced Suho in surrender. “Oooppaaaa~”

“We’ll try, Sunmi!” he grunted.

“Don’t try… Just do it!” I demanded in frustration and stood beside Sehun. He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder while we both watch his hyungs writhe in pain. “Seriously Sehun. Y’all should stop getting into trouble while it’s early.”

“You know very well that since we were kids, trouble has become synonymous to EXO.” and I cocked my head to the side to glare at him. “But for you, we’ll stop!” he grinned.

“Good!”

“Babe?” he continued and tightened the hug.

“Hmmm?”

“Can I stay here for the night? Y’know, since I’m sad and all…” he pouted.

“Yah… You’ve been here every other night. The neighbors are prolly thinking we’re living together now. Aish!” I nagged.

“Really? That would be cool!” he beamed.

I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Look, it’s not that I don’t want you here. But I just don’t want you getting into trouble with your parents as well.” and he sighed.

“Fine… But let me just stay for tonight… Pleeaasseee~” he let go of my waist to clasp his palms together.

I wavered and just rolled my eyes. “Okay… But what about them?” I nodded towards the rest of the boys.

“Don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine!” DO mumbled while sprawling on the floor.

“Yeah… We’ll just see you tomorrow at school.” Suho yawned.

Sehun then tugged my wrist into our room. “Sungmin-ah, let’s go!” he called and my brother jumped off from Kris’ lap. “Good night, hyungs!” and they all just waved to him.

He tucked him into the bed and kissed his forehead. “Good night, dongsaeng!”

“G’night hyung… Noona, good night!” he yawned and I went to his side. “Good night sweetie.”

We both went to our spot on the floor where he carefully placed a plush comforter and pillows. He would always lock me in his warm body with his legs and arms while I sunk my face on the crook of his neck. “I’m thinking of getting a bigger condo for you and Sungmin.”

“Oh! So you’re complaining now? Tch!” I muttered under his skin.

“Of course not! I actually like it here but I love taking care of you and part of it is giving you the best.”

I raised my head to meet his gaze and he looked down to me. “Sehun-ah, I just want you. No more, no less.”

“No! What’s mine is yours. You’re my girl so get used to it!” he pressed my head back to his chest and kissed me good night. “Love you babe.”

“I love you too Sehun!”